Step 23: Right Now

11-25-13

"Kail got to go to this party..." "With all the people from the AMA's"

This is what two snapchats consisted of.

In a shock for us all, they were from Kevin about his model-superstar sister.

For a long time I thought him snapchatting me was great!

I mean it occurred that maybe he was upset he couldn't see me today, his last day in town.

He's going somewhere for thanksgiving. But today got canceled.

My superintendent said he would never cancel school and now we're in a huge blizzard. The weather obviously said, "try me bitch"

But that's off subject. I did reply and say that was amazing but that's before something crossed my mind.

What if he was checking up to see if I'm not talking to him.

Recently there is this photo going around.

According to Bella:

Kevin send a picture of his... business to this girl.

This girl -who lives in Denver- got mad and told him off. Then sent the photo around our small town.

Then somehow Tana got a hold of it them showed Bella who told me.

Bella said it was small. Like... 3 inches. I literally think this is a rumor. Or a straight up lie.

I mean if you're a small guy then why would you send a picture around of it?

In Bella's words, "He's thirsty" but seriously she isn't one to talk.

No one is so I didn't see why this rumor was a big deal.

Then Tristin messaged me a hey. The conversation was literally four messages.

Hey. Hi. What's up. Celebrating no school.

That was it. Lets keep it that way.

11-26-13

I gaped when Audie and I entered the classroom.

"Did he really just..."

"Yup." I nodded.

The guy that I'm 500% sure likes Audie back, just hugged a girl in front of us.

Even worse, the girl was totally caught off guard -indicating this wasn't normal-. The guy literally bear hugged the chick while she just kept her arms down.

"I can't believe-" Audie freaked out. Act of jealously that was so it!

Audie finished her rant to Trevor and this guy named Adrian.

Simply put, these guys were love gurus!

"He likes you. He defiantly did that to make you jealous." Adrian nodded.

Audie smiled, obviously satisfied.

"You go Sel." She nudged me.

"Hmm... Okay! Here's one. We fight like a lot-" "he's an asshole." Trevor interrupted.

"I know that. The fighting isn't serious. I mean sometimes it is like sometimes he'll push me into things and stuff but- the fighting is almost a normal for me." "It shouldn't." Adrian shook his head.

Yeah I know. I put myself in this situation.

"But anyways. There's times like he can't even remember how to spell my name. But this one time I was drawing and he was just like, you bite your lip when you draw." I explained.

Both guys looked taken back.

"He likes you." Adrian nodded.

I looked confused but smiled.

"He fights to avoid his feelings. And guys can't remember girls names half the time." Said Trevor.

"And he notices little things. Clearly likes you." Adrian nodded.

It scared me that for once, I believed someone that Kevin Brooks actually liked me!

And hopefully that will last past right now.

***

12-3-13

5:19

That's what the timer read for the third time in the gym.

Today was the 3 on 3 which is just some stupid basketball tournament.

The players were more interesting than who actually won seeing they had four teams playing at once.

And I had my eyes glued on Dylan. I can't help it. If you strut around in a skin-tight under-armor top I'm checking you out.

The senior, ledgendary Cam Bail, played shirtless and actually -accidentally- rammed into the crowd. I made a mental note to start attending basketball games.

Dear god thank you for the glory of shirtless men.

The blonde diva herself Tate, also had a shirtless brother playing. He was hot but not like Cam.

The only guys I had even began to like looking that -grimy and sweaty- was Derek off Teen Wolf.

Imagine Tyler Hochlien doing pull ups like in season one, more specifically how he looked.

That defines Cam right now.

And if you're judging me just get over that because if you haven't experienced the feels of Tyler Hochlien then you have lived.

But I'm getting off topic.

Now Dylan was hot but, the guys here could not make a layup or free throw to save their life.

It was literally frustrating not just me but all the teachers that Kevin wasn't playing.

Due to the snow day last week, the 3 on 3 was canceled; so Kevin dropped out since he thought it would be on that Tuesday he left. but since it got moved to this week, it was too late for him to sign up.

He often shouted words of encouragement for Dylan only two rows in front of me. But I'll admit I'm so one of those girls that is easily jealous and possessive. But it's worse that Kevin wasn't even mine.

But watching Kevin spend 89% of the 3 on 3 talking to Ivy, Bailey, and Tate, I felt very... irked. Despite I had no right to be.

Then when Dylan and his sister had started conversing with Tate, I gave up.

Tate and Dylan had been dating since August. It's December. I should really just get over this.

Nothing is ever going to happen.

12-5-13

You know that feeling when you read a really unrealistic horoscope but then it ends up being some type of miraculous statement that helps you?

I feel like that right now.

No horoscopes but I did get a snapchat.

Who ever created snapchat, I feel like you've seriously taken a bad tole on my love story. Because today's snapchat was from Dylan.

'ah spider!' said the snapchat, showing a picture of a spider.

I see I got it last night. I snapped a picture of the snow and said, 'Ah snow!'

***
Today there was some slight staring from those blue eyes Dylan had. But the weirdest thing was not that. It was that Kevin wasn't here, so maybe that meant he could get away with it.

~~~~~~
Omg so got this early Christmas present that will help me update more..!(:

vote and comment!!!!PS sorry for it being so short