Step 1: You Stress About Past Problems

Previously...

[From What He Really Did]

•Kevin and I traded yearbooks.

I quickly flipped to the back before I could regret it.

'I've always liked you xx. -Anonymous'

• "Yeah we'd be in art," Scar began saying, shifting her position on the floor.

"And he'd be like how's your friends. And I'd just be like fine. Then you know he was always like how's Selena?"

"What?!" I shot up.

"Yeah. And you know I'd be fine. He'd always ask about my friends then you. Like you were different..."

"More important." I said more to myself.

She nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me Kevin said all this?"

***

August 7th, 2013

I'm going to die.

I go see everyone in one week at the freshman jumpstart.

Which, may I add, is at 9 am! I mean who does that!

Currently 8 days before school and counting.

I'm going to die.

Freshman?! I mean its not a big deal but...my school decided to do a freshman academy.

Let me define freshman academy.

Freshman Academy: Having the whole third floor blocked off to only freshman. Freshman are not allowed to have any interaction with other grades whatsoever.

Freshman get their own secluded, closed campus lunch. Class hours 1-5are freshman only. The last two classes are electives which will be mixed with other grades throughout parts of the building.

So if you are just pure complaining about school starting...try this.

The only upside to this year is that a bunch of kids moved.

Course not Skylar, Ash, and Kris. Hell I'm not that lucky!

But, Hondo, Jayla, Jessica, Samantha, and Bailey moved.

So with most preps down, someone please wipeout all the low-level kids that hate me and I'll be fine.

Anyone want to kill me before school starts so I can avoid the one person I couldn't get off my mind all summer?

I scrolled down my newsfeed.

I stopped on a picture that obviously caught my eye.

"Well hello Brooks. Looks like you've decided to come back to earth." I rolled my eyes.

I can just feel it.

This was going to be quite a year for us. And I hoped it wasn't about the yearbook thing...

Last thing I needed was a repeat of 7th grade...

***

August 12th, 2013

The song repeated itself for the tenth time this morning.

That's the glory of being a Directioner. We can leak songs that aren't even announced yet. Though we're pretty sure Five Seconds of Summer leaked it.

Just Can't Let Her Go has been on reply for the past 36 hours.

I pursed my lips and admired myself in two shirts.