- WATTPAD FEATURED AUTHOR (Nika)
- #1 and #2 RANKING, GENERAL FICTION (June 22, July 5) (Nika)
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF MARGARET ATWOOD'S THE HEART GOES LAST FICTION CONTEST (The Brother Goes First)
- 2016 WINNER: WATTPAD ROMANCE LOVE ME TINDER COMPETITION (Seduction in D Minor)
- KNOPF/DOUBLEDAY MEDIA PROMOTION (The Brother Goes First)
- FEATURED: WATTPAD 5 MINUTE READS ANTHOLOGY
-FEATURED: LITERARY FICTION NETWORK (Purple Rain)
- FEATURED : WATTPAD SHORT STORIES (A Christmas Journey)
- SUN-KISSED SUMMER ANTHOLOGY CONTRIBUTOR (Purple Rain)
- HEARTS ON SLEEVES CONTRIBUTOR (Seduction in D Minor)
- MISTLETOE AND MISCHIEF CONTRIBUTOR (A Christmas Journey)
- AFTERDARK FEATURED AUTHOR
A bit about me...
After a good portion of my life spent writing test papers, research papers, magazine articles, newspaper columns, travel porn, threatening letters, letters of apology, press releases, public statements, marginalia, footnotes, excuse notes, dismissal notes, music notes and resumés, I have finally returned to writing fiction and to perhaps finish the novel that I began almost 30 years ago, back in the dark ages before the Internet.
I am here to share my love of language and imagination with you. My stories will hopefully challenge you to think, to feel and, perhaps, you will respond in some fashion. I aspire to create meaningful, theme-driven tales that draw upon the rich tradition and conventions of our wonderful literary heritage, yet with a contemporary flare.
If you enjoy thoughtful and mature storytelling, please vote, share or comment. After all, it is only through reader responses that independent writers will continue to be challenged to create.
I hope to hear from you,
- JoinedMay 20, 2015