Breathless - Rucas
Riley Matthews is an ordinary, goofy klutz, most importantly she is a good girl; who has to live in the shadow of her older sister, Paris, and her best friend Maya Hart.
What happens when one day, her childhood best friend since day once, who left without keeping in contact, returns all of a sudden?
There's just a few problems wrong with this..
1. He returns as a tall, handsome bad boy; who uses girls like they are tissues.
2. He purposely changed his number and other information to lose contact with Riley.
3. He kept in close contact with Paris Matthews and Maya Hart.
4. He wasn't there for her when people made her life a hell hole.
With all this, she also has to cope with:
1. Being the unpopular child.
2. Having a military dad; who is being stationed in Afghanistan
3. Being insecure.
4. She also has to deal with a certain bad boy who will turn her world upside down.
People change people..
Can Riley turn the player, who she once called her best friend.
Can she make the 'player' hang up his jersey and quit his game?
Will she just lose control?