"Science fiction writers foresee the inevitable, and although problems and catastrophes may be inevitable, solutions are not." - Isaac Asimov
This piece is intended as a bit of a Help guide, a point of reference and hopefully something people will enjoy, as ultimately all of you will have different experiences reading and writing science fiction, and writing in general. If nothing else, I hope it inspires you to try your hand at writing Science Fiction if you haven't already.
- So, What is Science Fiction?
- Making a Start
- Creating your Universe - Part 1 - Questions
- Creating your Universe - Part 2 - Planning
- Creating your Universe - Part 3 - Rules and Edges
- Creating Your Universe - Part 4 - History, Language and Backdrop
- Creating Your Universe - Part 5 - Time Waits for No Man
- Creating Your Universe - Part 6 - Aliens!
- More Subgenres
- ...and yet more subgenres.
- Constructing Your Story