(Formerly called "Vampiru")
Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, 2012.
When Dani Tamari sees a spaceship while stargazing, her life will never be the same again. Suddenly, she finds herself in a world of aliens, vampires, and people who want to kill her.
The so-called David Cross doesn't regret killing his abusive father; he's happy he's finally gone. But the authorities on Vampiru, his home planet, don't see it that way, and now he's on the run. He chooses Earth to hide, and lands in Enniskillen. He doesn't know there are unpleasant surprises waiting for him.
Dani and David find their lives a mess as their worlds collide with disastrous consequences. Dani doesn't know what she's getting into, and she wouldn't want anything to do with it if she did. But she's in too deep, she knows too much, and there's no way out.
Cover by @Shady234
- Book 1 Chapter I - The New Maths Teacher
- Book 1 Chapter II - Terror
- Book 1 Chapter III - Midnight Meetings
- Book 1 Chapter IV - Prisoner
- Book 1 Chapter V - A Very Important Meeting
- Book 1 Chapter VI - InGEN
- Book 1 Chapter VII - Dracula
- Book 1 Chapter VIII - Argument
- Book 1 Chapter IX - David vs Jackson
- Book 1 Chapter X - Traitor To The Human Race?
- Book 2 Chapter I - Find That Comm-Thingy!
- Book 2 Chapter II - Gadget's Discovery
- Book 2 Chapter III - Dani The Prisoner
- Book 2 Chapter IV - The Worst Possible Scenario
- Book 2 Chapter V - Just A Thought
- Book 2 Chapter VI - From Bad To Worse
- Book 2 Chapter VII - Dani and Celeste
- Book 2 Chapter VIII - Escape!
- Book 3 Chapter I - Full Moon
- Book 3 Chapter II - The Truth Might Be Nice
- AUTHOR'S NOTE: CBY AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT
- Book 3 Chapter III - Explanations
- Book 3 Chapter IV - A Fine Mess
- Book 3 Chapter V - I'm Going To Kill Him
- Book 3 Chapter VI - Your Worst Nightmare
- Book 3 Chapter VII - When In Rome... Literally!
- Book 3 Chapter VIII - Something To Think About, Isn't It?
- Book 3 Chapter IX - In Which The Catacombs Are A Nightmare
- Book 3 Chapter X - Seeing Red
- Book 3 Chapter XI - "Crazy" Is, I Believe, The Medical Term
- Book 3 Chapter XII - Two Nightmares Too Many
- Book 3 Chapter XIII - How Terror-fying