At sixteen, every person on earth is destined to get a tattoo on each arm: one that matches their soulmate and one that matches their worst enemy.
The day Harry's name shows up on Cleo's arm, she knows straightaway that he's her worst enemy. He's been her nemesis for as long as she could remember and the same goes for him. Besides, he has another name on his arm whom he's sure is his soulmate even though he hasn't met her.
And yet everyone else is convinced that Cleo and Harry are soulmates.
After spending years convincing people that they aren't soulmates, Cleo suddenly decides that maybe it's not a bad idea if everyone thinks that they are. And surprisingly, Harry agrees with her.
a soulmate au with enemies pretending to date
- drabble: is that my shirt?
- drabble: in which harry gets jealous
- drabble: in which cleo and harry celebrate christmas eve
- drabble: in which harry finds out the truth
- drabble: in which cleo and harry come up with a solution
- drabble: in which cleo pranks harry