Basic Synopsis: Maki Tanaka is lazy. Really, that's it.
Real Synopsis: Maki Tanaka had died after being pushed in front of the speeding truck. Without even a rest in between, he found himself transmigrated to the most innovated Otome Game of the Year called 'The Noblest of Love'.
Honestly, Tanaka couldn't care less about being inside of an otome game. He couldn't care less about all the capture targets, the so-called villain, the heroine, and even less about the fact that he's supposed to be some cannon fodder for his brother, Edward, who is one of the capture targets, to step on. He just wanted to sleep dammit.
After angering his father (therefore pissing off the rest of his family) with his listlessness, he was banished to Wisteria Estate on the other side of the capital separated from the main household. Which is awesome for Tanaka because he doesn't have to listen to his so-called 'family' prattle on and on about his uselessness. Even so, it seemed there are some things that he couldn't avoid...
The villain for example.
Tanaka: I'm sleepy...
Villain: Then let me hold you in my arms while you sleep~
Tanaka: I'm hungry...
Villain: Then I'll feed you~
Tanaka: I'm tired...
Villain: A bath might help you relax. Just turn around and let me wash your back~
Tanaka: I'm sore...
Villain: I can massage your body~
Tanaka: ...But it's your fault that I'm sore...
(AN: The MC starts off as a child, so any romantic development would be in later chapters. Some innocent tofu-touching will happen early on though~)
- Chapter 1: I Died Only to Get Scolded in the Afterlife
- Chapter 2: Transmigrated into an Otome Game? How Troublesome...
- Chapter 3: Please Let Me Bathe!
- Chapter 4: I Don't Want to Study (1)
- Chapter 5: I Don't Want to Study (2)
- Chapter 6: I Don't Want to Study (3)
- Chapter 7: I Don't Want to Play Pretend (1)
- Chapter 8: I Don't Want to Play Pretend (2)
- Chapter 9: I Don't Want to Play Pretend (3)