Gaming Your Way There (kiriba...

By moldywonderbread

No quirks/aged up Kirishima and Bakugo are some of the most popular Twitch Streamers/ Youtubers. They both pl... More

Roommates
Animals
I Think I Like the Idiot
Its a Fucking Guarantee
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
Headcannons
Some of the Family
Dont Call Me Man
They Fuckin Know
Boyfriend Tag
Heartfelt Rants
Its Mental Illness Ain't It?
Q&A??
Shower?
Panic and Relief
Sweet Talking Gets You Somewhere
Im a Little Off...
New House, New Doubts
Hes Adorable
Mushy
We Did That
A/N (plz read)
Secrets Out
Cats Out of the Bag
A/N
We Have a Pool?
Roof-Top Picnic
Fuckin Canada
Its Him...
The World's At Peace

Speed Running Emotions

739 44 0
By moldywonderbread

Bakugo pov)))

I yawn and nuzzle my way into the warmth of my boyfriend. I feel a hand slip into the back of my hair and scratch my scalp.

"What time is it?"

"8." I groan and get up to stretch.

"Are the others here?"

"Yeah. They're all downstairs." I groan and sit up.

"Well let's go then." I walk over to out closet which for now has the basic essentials out. I grab one of Ei's hoodies and throw it on. I come out and he smiles before walking over and kisses me. I blush, not expecting it.

"Stop doing that."

"What?"

"Being all cute and shit." He laughs lightly before kissing me again. I blush harder and rip myself out of his grip. "Fuck off." He laughs and picks me up. "Hey put me down!"

"No can do Baku." I sigh and swing backwards to make him loose his balance and run. He grabs my ankle and makes me fall. I grunt and try to get the upper hand when he yanks me under him. I reach up and get his ribs making him crack up into laughter. "No fair!" I smirk and get away successfully this time and sprint for the door. Eijiro's not far behind though. I run down the hallway but he catches up and tackles me. He tugs me under him and pins my hands above my head. "Now you're mine." I smirk and jam my knee up the throw him off guard and roll on top of him.

"I don't think so." I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly get off of him. I see Kaminari's head pop over to stairs.

"You okay? We heard a lot of thumping from downstairs. I nod and look down at Eijiro.

"Yeah were fine." I get tugged back down and Yelp. "Hey you dumbass we're done!" He runs his fingers down my side suddenly and I let out a gasp.

"Hold on! You are ticklish!? How'd you hide it!?" I try to shove him away.

"It's easy when you don't tickle people right." He lightly runs his hands ovet my side and I kick to get away.

"Oh no you don't." He tickles me again and I snort, wriggling my way out again. "No way!" I Continue to wheeze till he lets me go and I give a final kick to show him I absolutely hated that.

"I fucking hate you." I manage to get through between the gasps and he laughs again.

"It's pay back from the all the times you've done it to me."

"Whatever." I get off the ground and immediately he does to. "Oh no you don't." I look around for a brief second before slamming him into a kiss. I reach my hand down into his pants and stroke him for a couple seconds before completely removing himself from me and running down the stairs. I smile to myself and walk into the kitchen. Mina sees me and smiles.

"Hey Baku! I heard you guys up stairs." I look over at her and quirk a brow.

"And? We weren't doing anything. Fuck off." She giggles and follows me into the kitchen. "What'd you want?"

"Nothing. Just bored." I look over to see three couches and a tv playing a movie.

"There's your entertainment." She pouts.

"But you're more fun." I roll my eyes and see Eijiro come down the stairs moping. "And now that your boyfriends here it's better." He comes over and immediately yanks me into the laundry room. "Don't be to loud boys." Minas stupif ass sing song voice calls after us.

"The fuck are you doing?" He rolls his eyes and slams me against the wall. I quickly shut up.

"You can't just do that."

"I think I just did." I go to get away and I'm being tugged from behind.

"No you didn't." I feel how riled up he is and shudder.

"I'm not doing anything with the other fucks around. Take care of it yourself." I quickly get away and go sit down on one of the couches. He comes out shortly after and sits down next to me and grabs my thigh.

"There any blanket?" Mina nods and reaches behind her and throws it over. He drapes it over both of us and his thigh squeezes roughly. I blush and reach down to grab his wrist.

"Knock it off." He huffs a laugh and doesn't stop that fucking dick.

"You okay?" I shove him away and he immediately yanks me back on his lap.

"Fine." He smiles and kisses the back of my neck. I roll my eyes and yank the blanket off of us and walk away calmly to the kitchen. "I'm hungry. Do we have any food yet Pinky?"

"Uh a couple granola bars." I sigh and catch Eijiro's eye. He looks pissed. I nod my head back, telling him to come here. He gets up and comes over. Immediately kissing me. I feel myself get pushed back against the counter and internally worry. Is he gonna do something right here? I get my answer when I feel his hand brush my outer thigh. He breaks away from me.

"This okay?" I can barely hear the words and nod. "You gotta keep quiet then." I nod as his hand trials inward. I blush and shove my head into his shoulder. He laughs lightly before actually doing something.

Mina pov)))

I hear a gasp and ignore it. Whatever's happening I don't wanna know about it.

Many more small noises I think I'm imagining come and it takes all my willpower to not turn around. Finally the noises stop and I get up and stretch. I turn around to see Bakugo sitting on the counter with his head shoved into Kiri's shoulder while the red head is muttering things into the blondes ear. I send him a wave and he nods towards me. Bakugo lifts his head and I see a huge blush on his face and quirk a brow.

I realize what the fuck they were just doing and gasp, sprinting up the stairs and up into Sero's room. I slam the door and turn to find him in the middle of putting a shirt on. I blush and turn around.

"Sorry! Uh I should've knocked."

"It's okay. What'd ya need?" I turn and see him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Kirishima and Bakugo just had sex in the kitchen." His eyes widen.

"What?!" I slam a hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"Shush! I'm like 99% sure. I kept hearing noises and when I turned around Bakugo was blushing his ass off." He takes my hand off his face.

"Like- hold on. I'm- huh?" I nod.

"We can't just let them run wild can we?" He shakes his head. "But how do you go about saying, hey don't have sex on our kitchen?" He laughs and shrugs.

"Get Kami drunk off his ass and have him do it." I shake my head.

"Write them a note?" Sero looks at me with a "you're kidding" look. "Forget it." He sighs and we hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Eijiro you did not just poggers."

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"I'm never doing that again."

"You're such a party pooper."

"I'm not the one who said poggers when his boyfriend came into his hand." Both our eyes widen as bakugo (obviously upset) hisses at his boyfriend.

"Katsuki come on!" Their voices fade and Sero bursts out laughing.

"So that actually did happen." I nod.

"Yeah. But I think I know to much about it."

Kirishima pov)))

"Katsuki I said I'm sorry!"

"And I said drop it." I sigh and yank him to look at me.

"Come on K-" he slams himself into me and slams me against the door.

"I said. Drop. It." He tugs himself off me and storms into the bathroom. I follow him and he immediately sighs. "Eijiro I swear to god."

"I'm dropping it."

"Good." There's a knock at our door before it's opened. I walk out to see Sero and Mina.

"Hey so uhhh." Mina looks at Sero and I quirk a brow.

"What's up?" Katsuki come to stand next to me.

"Make it quick."

"Well. Uh so, I couldn't help but over hear your conversation coming up the stairs." Katsuki immediately flushes a dark red and I fumble for words before doing the exact same. "So we heard that correctl-"

"Out." Katsuki cuts them off.

"What?"

"Get the fuck out." He growls, blush still very prominent. Mina and Sero glance at each other before nodding and stepping out.

"Hey are y-"

"Shut the fuck up." I nod and see how angry he is. "Fuck." He grabs his phone and searches for something. "You wanna go to the gym?" I nod. So he's pissed huh? "10 minutes. Meet me in the car." I nod as he grabs work out clothes and throws them on. He's either gonna break something or breakdown the second we get in the gym. And I have no idea which one to except.

~~~~

We get to a gym and Katsuki walks up to the front.

"This is for both of us. 4 hours each." He hands they lady 50 dollars and she smiles.

"Thank you! And go ahead." He nods before looking around and seeing weight. Oh so he's gonna push himself to near death. Got it.

"You do whatever. I'll call I need any help." I nod and head to the treadmill.

~~~~~~~

We get back in the car and Katsuki's drenched in sweat.

"I'm still fucking mad." I sigh and grab his hand.

"Let's go home and shower. We can watch a movie and it'll be fine." He nods and starts his car.

"Yeah fine."

~~~~~~~~

When we get home everyone's in the living room and Katsuki pretty much shoots up the stairs. I sigh and follow him.

"Hey Katsu, come on. Let's talk about this."

"No it's late. I wanna take a shower and go the fuck to sleep." I sigh and close our bedroom door. "Fuck I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow." He sits down on our bed and leans forward, tilting his head down sl I can't see his eyes. His shoulders shake and he curses.

"You okay?"

"Fuck off." Okay definitely crying. I sit down next to him.

"Wanna take a shower?" He nods and wipes his face.

"Yeah." I stand and he stands with me. "Fuck this is bullshit."

~~~~

After our shower Katsuki throws on a pair of boxers and one of my shirts and collapses into bed. I climb into bed shortly after him and he latches on to me.

"Night Suki." He hums and kisses me once.

"Don't wake me up tomorrow." I nod and kiss the top of head.

"Course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 26
This is going to be my kiribaku fanfic, no quirks! Kirishima, or, as everyone on the internet knows him as Red Riot is a gaming channel, he doesn't s...
48.2K 1.5K 28
Kirishima and Bakugo have become good friends, but Kirishima wants more than that. Our red-head decided that after Blastys birthday would be a perfec...
18.1K 1.1K 11
Two college room mates living together in their dorm both have zero clue how much they have in common. Both keeping to themselves hiding a bigger sec...
193K 5.7K 18
Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima have been boyfriends going to U.A. High School for almost half a year now. They're sure that they're perfect for...