[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Im...

By Panda-Gom

It has been almost half a year since [Name] [Surname] fulfilled the Silver Dragon legend. When Oblivion relea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 7

2.4K 41 18
By Panda-Gom

The small digital alarm clock by your bed beeped, indicating it was five fifty seven. With a yawn, you rolled over onto your stomach and turned it off. Rolling over again to sleep for a few more minutes, you ended up falling out of bed, and groaned as your back hit the floor in a large thud—too lazy to get up immediately. Only a few seconds passed until Kei burst through the door of your room with his weapon in hand—a double bladed extended katana. Kai came in moments later, sighing as he rolled across your bed and helped you up.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Kei looked you over as you nodded lazily.

"Relax hyung, she just fell out of bed," Kai frowned, you nodding once more. "[Name], you should go get ready, it's six."

"I'm going," you yawned and stretched. "Wait, where...where am I going?"

"School?" Kei answered with an amused smirk. "Did you forget?"

"Right, right," you sighed, shuffling towards the bathroom.

After getting ready, you came into your room and towards the closet, putting on your uniform—choosing through the assortment that was for both hot and cold weather with the matching skirt. You decided on a white collared long sleeve and black tie, your skirt being also black, with shorts beneath; the blazer black too, with three golden buttons. Parts of the ensemble were white, including lining at the hem of the skirt, and wrist area.  You pulled on black socks that came to the top of your knees and combed your hair before exiting your room.

Coming down the stairs, you smelled the scent of waffles in the air as you fixed your skirt. Kai was at the stove, putting something on a plate as you took a seat before the marble countertop on a stool. He placed the plate in front of you, two waffles stacked on top of each other with a waterfall of syrup on the white platter. Then, he put a white mug beside it that held piping hot coco with miniature marshmallows.

As you thanked him, you noted the uniform he wore. A white long sleeved collared shirt stuck out of the black vest's V-neck, the shirt itself not tucked into his black slacks which were slightly baggy at the end. His black tie was neatly done, and the blazer completing the uniform was hanging off the other edge of the counter beside three satchels.

Swallowing the food in your mouth, you looked towards the backpacks as you spoke," One of those is mine right?"

"Hm?" the ravenette looked towards you as his mouth was full of waffles. You pointed, and he nodded, still chewing," Mhmm!"

"[Name], don't forget your phone," Kei said, coming down the stairs, and placing the device on the counter beside you before fixing his tie.

"Thanks," you nodded. "I have a question though—your eyes."

"My eyes?" he cocked his head to the side, sitting on a stool as his brother set a plate of food before him. "What about them?"

"Well, they're no doubt silver. Didn't anybody catch that?"

"Already got it covered!" Kai grinned. "When we met everyone again, we said that we were affected by Geostigma and that it was permanent damage from it."

"As for you," Kei continued, reaching over and rummaging through a satchel," we have glasses."

"Glasses?" you pouted, taking the black framed pair he gave you. "I don't need glasses."

"I know, but during training, although your power is returning, there is a large chance they will change to silver, and these glasses prevent anyone from seeing that. They're just clear glass, so it won't affect your vision, but those looking outside will see your eyes as [color] all the time."

"Oh~," you nodded," that's smart."

"Thank you," he chuckled, eating his food.

"How's it look?" you smiled, putting the pair on. "I feel kinda...off."

"Still beautiful," Kei smiled.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss," Kai whispered loudly, chanting as he ate.

"Shut up," the elder ravenette hissed, throwing him a glare as you giggled.

The shoes that completed your ensemble were the same shade as your blazer, and were combat boots--loafers also an option--the boys having their own as well, but a different design. You and the boys left home at seven twenty, the weather cold, clouds moving into the atmosphere, covering the sun. The school was a good while away and walking would take a while depending on how fast you were. You smiled, almost skipping to school ahead of the duo, excited for the day ahead of you. Maybe a teacher would remember you, or even better, you'd see Wasurete. As you walked, they explained to you he classes you'd be taking, and that most of the classes were mixed depending on a student's IQ.

The school came into view after twenty minutes of walking, and the first thing that you saw was the green lawn in front that had multiple paths of cement leading to the school's main gate from the sidewalk. On the lawn, a gray bordered sign read: TWILIGHT TOWN ACADEMY FOR THE GIFTED in bold black letters, beneath it, a message welcoming students back from Thanksgiving break. Along with that, there were trees and numerous shrubs of rose bushes scattered across the lawn. The school campus itself was bordered by a high brick wall, the gates open made from black steel, and pointed sharply at the top. A gray painted roof was present, supported by white poles, hovering over the main path to the office. A deep crimson color was used for the main doors which were also open, and as you entered the building, you split with Kai, Kei refusing to go with his brother as he continued to walk with you.

The interior of the office had a black and white checkered tile floor, reflecting dimly the bright bar lights that shone overhead. The walls were, gray and bordered with two black lines at the top, the doors wooden with gold handles and knobs. Bulletin boards were encased in glass and scattered scarcely across the walls—two or three in total—bordered with a dull silver metal, showing off the multi colored neon flyers and trophies inside. Overall, the design considering color, proved to be the same as HBA.

You came to a stop at the door with a sign marked main office at the top, and opened it, a familiar face sitting behind the front desk, typing away at a computer. On the wooden counter, there were multiple black trays with papers in them, the room having the same color scheme as the hall outside. The teen finally looked up at you and smiled, clicking something on the computer before fully turning to you.

"Amaya, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better," you smiled.

"That's great, what can I do for you?"

"I'm here to pick up my schedule, Angeal—what else?" you shrugged.

"Well for I know, you could be a college freshman like I am," he mimicked your shrug, opening a file cabinet.

The bell rang, indicating the five minute period for students to get to class, and Kei sighed, whispering as he turned," I'll see you during break, [Name]."

"Right," you nodded. "Bye."

"Okay," Angeal turned back to you, folder in hand. He opened it and typed into the computer for a while. The printer beside it whined for a few seconds, spitting out a pale yellow half sheet which he then handed to you as the bell rang once more," This is your schedule. You need to have your teachers sign the class to show you were there so you can be entered into their attendance. Then, return it to me afterschool."

"No meeting the principal then?" you asked, glancing over your schedule.

"Nope," he shook his head," he's out today. Oh, and you have extra credit mission assessment as well after your final class. It can sometimes run until about half an hour afterschool, but if your evaluator comes during lunch, then they can assess you during that class. Any questions?"

"Nope, I think I got it," you smiled, folding the paper in half.

"Great, have a good day Amaya," he called as you exited.

You called thanks and walked out of the hall, coming to the large campus once again that was now surrounded by brick buildings. There was a large amount of greenery and trees, crimson benches and tables scattered under the cover of the outside roofs, and even on small patches of pavement on the grass. You came to the directory, searching the map for your first class—study hall with Lulu.

'Just like last time,' you thought with a sigh.

"Excuse me miss, are you lost?"

Whirling around, you came face to face with a flying furry little animal. Its fur was a spotless white, contrasted by a large pink nose, and a large pink orb at the top of its lone antenna. It had purple bat like wings, and flapped before you curiously, a white sash around it reading 'HALL MONITOR' in black lettering. Unusual? Yes. But cute? Very.

"What...are you?" you asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm a moogle, just as you are human, kupo," it answered, voice high.

"A moogle?"

"Indeed," it nodded," one of many powerful creatures in this universe."

"And you're a hall monitor?" you continued, skeptical.

"By your tone, I assume it's the first time you've seen one of my kind," it chuckled. "Now, are you lost miss? I may be of help to you."

"Uh...Yeah, right," you smiled. "I need to get to study hall with Lulu."

"Allow me to show you there! Please miss, this way."

The small moogle led you across the campus for what seemed like a long while, then, into one of the many buildings. There, it bid you farewell, telling you to go to the second floor, fifth door to the right. Doing as directed, you found yourself at room four seventy two. With a deep breath, you pulled the door open, and kept your eyes away from the students, stepping up to the teacher's desk where Lulu gazed up from a novel.

"New student?" she inquired, leaning back.

You nodded," Nochi, Amaya."

"Nochi...Okay right here," she clicked on something, a card dispensing from her printer. "This is your locker number and your P.E locker number. Take a seat beside Reks and Hope right there."

"Thank you," you bowed slightly, taking the card and sitting yourself between the two teens in the middle of the room. Each desk was long, holding three people. Lucky for you, you knew them...in a sense.

"Amaya," Reks smiled, whispering," it's good to see you."

"You too Reks," you smiled back, setting your backpack on the desk. "So uh...what do we do in here?"

"Study," Hope sighed, leaning back from drawing. "Just study, study, study."

"Quiet over there," Lulu called.

Pulling out your binder—which was the only thing in your backpack other than a pencil case, wallet and phone—you stuffed your locker combination into the laminated pocket. Then, you unfolded your schedule paper and looked it over.

Monday: Study Hall, Fiend Biology, Physical Education, Literature, Mythic Studies, Training

Tuesday: Study Hall, Health, Ancient History, Foreign Language, Computer Tech, Training

Wednesday: Study Hall, Astronomy, Home Economics, Physical Education, Philosophy, Training

Thursday: Study Hall, Physics, Math Analysis, Cultural Studies, Photography, Training

Friday: Study Hall, Physical Education, Psychology, Music Appreciation, Media, Training

For the rest of the period, you resorted to doodling on a spare sheet of paper until the bell rang. When it did, you packed your things and exited with the two boys who sadly, didn't have the next class with you. However, Hope pointed you to the direction for where your locker was, and your next class. With five minutes to spare, you made a quick run to your locker in one of the central halls and opened the crimson metallic cabinet after putting the combo in.

Inside, there was a binder with each subject name on it divided by two shelves, and rather than textbooks, there was a sleek black case in which you found a laptop . Putting the folder for your next class and the electronic device into your backpack, you slammed the locker shut and turned, almost gasping in shock when the ravenette popped up by your side.

"Kai! You scared me!" you huffed, running a hand through your hair.

"Sorry!" he chuckled. "You looked surprised though—is it the lockers?"

"Well yeah, that and you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"I said I was sorry," the teen pouted. "Anyways, the school holds annual concerts or theater performances each month. Festivals and even carnivals as well which all helps in raising money to fund for everything the students may need. It explains profit for the uniforms, and high technological equipment to save paper from buying textbooks."

"That...is amazing," you murmured. "Oh! What's your next class?"

"Physics," he sighed, turning the corner beginning to run. "I'll see you later!"

"Bye!" you waved, looking for the right room number.

Upon finding the designated room, you sighed gratefully that you had at least made the bell. The desks in the classroom were lab tables holding two people each, and faced a chalkboard which already had an excessive amount of notes on it in varied chalk colors. You already guessed the teacher—Vexen—as a heavy sense of déjà vu washed over you when seeing that many familiar faces occupied the room. Zack, Axel, Noa, Dante, and Zero were among them. Others included Olette, Yuffie, Yuna, and Shuyin.

Walking up to the desk, you waited as the students filed in before the bell rang. Vexen had gotten up from his chair and was erasing the board prior to your approach, and as you looked around at the teens who chattered, a few waved at you, you returning the gesture. When the sandy haired teacher finally turned around, you handed him your slip, and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Nochi? Amaya Nochi? Is that your REAL name?"

"Yeah," you nodded, furrowing your eyebrows," is there a problem?"

"It seems as if you made it up when deliberating the meaning," he shrugged, handing you the slip back. "Let's see...you will be situated with Kiryu," he pointed to a lab table on the middle left of the room where Zero sat on the right, meaning you'd be on the left by the window. In front table, Dante and Noa sat.

Nodding, you went to the seat and set your backpack on the table—the pale haired teen sighing in irritation immediately when seeing you. You scoffed, rolling your eyes, "I'm not happy about this either, thanks for asking."

"Why couldn't he have put you with someone who suits your intellectual ability? Say Zack or Axel?"

"Why couldn't they put you back in kindergarten where you could learn your manners?" you shot back, disgusted by his tone.

"Please," he waved you off, opening his binder," you don't know who I am. Insults will only hurt you, finding that they do not bother me. I'm quite dangerous—take that into consideration."

"Well aren't you just a bucket full of sunshine," you grumbled, pulling yours out as well.

"[Na]—err—Amaya!" Noa grinned, perching himself on the desk. "How's it going?"

"Noa, you wanna switch seats?" Zero asked the blonde hopefully.

"Ok—"

"Mr. Flourite, sit down!" Vexen shouted from the front.

"But I am," the blonde pouted.

"In your SEAT!"

"Okay, okay, sheesh..."

"Everyone take out a blank sheet of paper. We're having a pop quiz."

There were twenty questions on the quiz, all requiring you to use your knowledge of fiends, along with their weaknesses and strengths. What is the main vulnerability of a flame flan? Why? What type of heartless is an evolution version of the original? When taking into consideration the abilities of an aerial fiend, what would hurt it more—an elemental attack or a physical attack?

A sigh escaped your lips as you finally finished, and you walked the paper to Vexen's desk where he had already started grading. As you put your things away, Zero leaned forward on his arms, whispering quietly to you just as the other finished students were doing. You glanced at the clock: not more than a few seconds left.

"What's your last name?"

"Why should I tell you?" you spat, looking out the window.

"I'm just curious."

"Then figure it out."

He scowled, the bell ringing," I'm trying to be friendly and you're—"

"Don't be friendly with me if you're going to be rude," you glared, slinging the bag across your torso. "Just as you said earlier, I'm quite dangerous—take that into consideration."

"Off to P.E we go~!" Noa sang, dragging you out of class before Zero got the chance to respond. When far down the hall, he frowned," Are you alright? I know he's giving you a hard time."

"Ya think!?" you shook your head, a tear escaping the corner of your eye. "He's a complete jerk! I...I hate him!"

"No you don't," the blonde cooed, wrapping an arm around your shoulders protectively.

"Peek-a-boo!" Shuyin grinned, he and Zack catching up to you with Axel in tow. "Where you guys headed?"

"Hey, what's wrong Amaya?" Zack frowned, seeing you sniffle and wipe your eyes.

"Zero's giving her a hard time," Noa answered.

You shook your head, plastering a smile on your face," He's not. It's just part of being a newbie to the school right? No big deal."

"Even if he is, don't let it get to you," the ravenette patted your back.

"Yeah, Zero's a butthead," Shuyin nodded, crossing his arms. "He was cool for a while but then—"

"He evolved and became a giant dick," Noa finished, crossing his arms.

"If he's a dick and a butthead, doesn't that mean he can technically ass fu—"

"Um...don't you have shop Axel?" Zack interrupted loudly, you already giggling from his unfinished sentence, making the redhead smirk.

"Yup. See ya guys," he called, turning the other way with Shuyin who waved.

"So P.E...," you wondered. "Who teaches P.E?"

The girls' locker room was another brick building, and was located on the right side of the gym with the boys' on the left. You entered the hall through the double doors and turned left into the actual room, passing the lone bulletin board. Inside, the lockers were as red as the ones in the other building halls, the walls the same color scheme as well, mirrors handing on them. The showers were on the left of the entrance, and tiled a soft pink, dusty from its lack of usage. In between the rows of lockers, there was a lone wooden bench, and after walking on numerous ones in order to avoid bumping into changing girls to find your locker, you trudged all the way to the back—finding locker seventy seven.

Opening the locker, you found that it contained the P.E clothes already, as well as the shoes. You changed into the attire—a white tank top and red volleyball spandex shorts—then slipped on the white high tops. Folding your clothes, you clicked a pen and wrote down your combination on your hand, then pulled the black fingerless gloves over it, slamming your locker shut.

The inside of the gym was breathtakingly large, especially with the bleachers that were now folded up against the wall. Students chatted, scattered across the wooden basketball floor as they waited for the teacher to arrive. You looked for someone you knew in the crowd, but when finding no luck, leaned against one of the white walls with crossed arms. The sense of someone approaching made you glance up, then to your right where said person mimicked your action.

"Hate P.E too huh?" he smirked, glancing towards you with deep emerald eyes, long pale hair spiked wildly. He, like the other boys, sported a white muscle shirt and red basketball shorts with white high tops and black fingerless gloves.

"Not exactly," you shrugged. "I just can't find anyone I know."

"Then allow me to be someone you know," he held a hand out. "I'm Weiss."

"Amaya," you shook it. "Weiss...are you in any way related to Paine?"

"Of course," the teen nodded," I'm her brother—senior year."

"Knew it," you smiled. "There's the hair resemblance."

Weiss smirked," I think I'll take that as—"

"All right, get yer asses over here!" Cid called, entering the gym. "Oh, hey darlin, ya in my class?" he asked, taking notice of you.

"Yep," you nodded.

"Let's see...Til' I find your spot in alphabetical order, just take a seat at the end behind Fair," Cid instructed.

"Yes sir!" you saluted him, sitting down behind the ravenette.

Since it had begun raining outside, you were forced to stay in the gym where Cid called for a day solely to run laps around the basketball court. In the end, you finished with thirty one—average to Zack's fifty two, Noa's forty nine, and Weiss' impressive sixty three. When dismissed, you were joined by Rika and Xion on your way to the locker room. Then after changing back, you walked with the two girls towards the lunchroom.

-----------------------------------------

Zoom: After Fiend Biology

Zero glared after your retreating body, disgusted by how rudely you had been acting towards him. As he slung his backpack over his shoulder and exited the classroom, Yuffie—who had bid farewell to Olette and Yuna—jumped on his back, the teen sighing in return.

"What do you want Yuffie?" he asked wearily, trudging along the hall. He and the ravenette girl had study hall next, so he didn't mind the fact that she was technically choking him—after all, he wasn't human.

"You and Amaya~!" she sang. "I smell something fishy going on~."

"She's so rude!" he scoffed. "Really, I try to be nice to her and she lashes back at me—what the hell is that!?"

"I dunno Z, but maybe you guys are getting along so horribly because you could get along so well," Yuffie shrugged, jumping down.

"Wait what?"

"Think about it: you and Amaya look like you hate each other so much, but maybe all that hate could be friendship just...not starting out right."

"Hm...good point..."

Zoom: Where's Amaya?

Zack ran out of the changing rooms with Noa in tow and instantly frowned," I don't see Amaya."

"She's probably still changing," the blonde shrugged, pulling his gloves on.

"Hey guys!" Xion greeted, approaching the two with Rika. "Hm? Zack, who are you looking for?"

"Amaya," Noa answered, smirking as Zack immediately turned away, Rika's face turning up into a grin.

"Ami's here!? Where, where, where!?"

"That's the thing—I don't know," Zack sighed.

"Aww, poor puppy miss his girlfriend?" Xion teased.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Yeah, she's mine!" Noa nodded, stomping his foot.

"Oh, I think I see her!" Rika jumped on Zack's back, peeking her head over the sea of students.

"Who is she with?" the teen asked, also scanning the sea of people.

"Weiss," the redhead jumped off him," and they're actually talking."

"Weiss?" Zack frowned.

"What? Not up to it anymore?" Noa cocked an eyebrow. "Weiss is nice as long as you don't fuck with him."

"Yeah but...I dunno, I just don't like him..."

"All right, get yer asses over here!"

P.O.V

Angeal

I hope Amaya has a good day. She looked pretty excited this morning, so maybe that'll work in her favor. Kei seemed worried though, but I don't think she noticed. Well, guess I'll find out after school.

Axel

Who said my dirty jokes aren't funny? I didn't even need to finish for Amaya to laugh! Hah, take THAT Zack—trynna shut me up. I'm irresistible—got it memorized?

Hope

That...sucked! I only have one class with Amaya so far, and it's been three periods already. So much for trying to get to know her if I can't even talk to her every day in there. C'mon Hope, get your hopes up, there are still three more to go.

Noa

I should've switched spots with Zero. I wonder why he's so bitter to [Nickname] though—she never did anything to him. They just met after all. Guess the guy doesn't like new people.

Reks

First class with Amaya every day, I'm happy. After how Noctis and Zero acted towards her last Saturday, I want to show her that not all the guys around here are jerks. No offense to them...but...they are now.

Shuyin

Vexen should've put Amaya next to me. It'd be better than sitting next to Yuffie all the time—she keeps making fun of me!

Weiss

Hm...Amaya...She seems rather...interesting. If only Cid hadn't instructed laps, I could have talked to her more. Paine could have at least told me about her.

Zack

Zero's bullying Amaya? Really!? That guy is just TOO much. I should ask Vexen if we can switch seats next week—I don't wanna see her cry! I mean c'mon already? She just got here!

Zero

Hah, what five year old told her she was dangerous? If that was a threat then challenge accepted. What would an innocent girl like her know anyway? What Yuffie said though...got me thinking...maybe I should challenge her to a fight. Something might click....hm....

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: Those are the closest I could get to my idea for the uniforms, so hopefully I made the descriptions good enough that you got what I changed which was just the blazer color for the guys and the tie for the girls. Part two will be out next! Thanks for reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.5K 48
[SEQUEL TO CURSEBREAKER AND FIREHEART] The gods have returned, and they are out for blood. With the Queen of Terrasen missing in action, Feyre A...
2.6K 169 8
#. twst + kh x reader! → whenever visiting a new world, you're never supposed to mention the ones that came before it. they must never know of one a...
903 31 14
Siri Snow-Heart last Dragonborn of Tamriel finds herself in the world of witches and Wizards . Will she learn to accept the fact that fate had made...
24.6K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...