A War For You ~(NamJin)~

Oleh LavLoner

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ!" When the past invades his present. When someone he t... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
1. The Beginning: Introduction
2. Friendship
3. The Beginning
4. He is back
5. Operation
6. Vertigo
7. Wait, What!?
8. Kisses
10. Red Wall
11. Why...Me?
12. Helping You
13. Alone
14. Hesitating
15. Darkness
16. Scary
17. Home
18. Stressed
19. Psycho
20. Anything For You
21. Obsessed
22. Lies
23. Believe Me
24. Brothers
25. 7 Days of Hell
26. Masquerade
27. The New Killer
28. My Lovely Love
29. The Villains
Behind The Scenes
Thank You!!

9. Bloody Blood

1.1K 58 28
Oleh LavLoner

18+⚠Warning, I think made it too dark, to be honest. Like seriously this is very brutal like a killer movie. So if your kind of triggered easily by blood and abusive stuff, also curse words. Then don't read it. If you don't mind.....then you are here for a good time!

Another thing is that it's just Jungkook's past because I wanted to add him as well. Also because I realised that the chapter is getting too long so yeah

Jungkook's Past

Jk's POV

I was walking. Just walking, to be honest, I was limping more. Walking on the horrifyingly quiet street. Every single step that I took echoed around the buildings. I just stared afar the grey ground. There was nothing. Nothing. Nothing was around me. No one was there to save me. But it's fine though, that's the reason why I came. I came here to rot to death without any more pain.

The cold wind blew by me, sending chills and shivers through my spine. MY wounds and scars were burning from the resent incidence. But to be honest they didn't' hurt much. They didn't hurt as much as the scar that has been carved in my brain and heart. These scars will be gone after a while. But the mental scars will never be gone. They will stay with me until my last breath.

I looked down at my self. I saw torn clothes that covered my now very fragile body. This shirt used to be completely white but now it turned to the crimson colour of blood. My own blood. I was bleeding from everywhere. Tried blood covered my face. Nothing could go any worse than it already has. Tears pour down my eyes as I remember what just happened.

Flashback

I waited for my boyfriend to come back home. I was just sitting on my bed staring out of the window and was also drawing the human brain. Today was the day I will taking a huge step to move forward in my life. I am going to be breaking up with my boyfriend. You know why? He is an abusive bastard. He has always isolated me from the world. He never let me out like a free bird. He is too possessive. He made me fall for his trap.

I have to do this so I can fulfil my life long dream of becoming a doctor. But now I doubt it, because of him. I had told him about this but he always said that I can never do anything. I am a piece of shit. And I believed him. Yeah, I know weird, but I did it thinking that he was right. But in reality, he was never right. All he wanted from me was my body. I really am just stuck, to be honest. But somewhere in my heart I just want someone to save me and be there for me. I just want to love someone who also loves.

I was woken out of my thoughts when I heard the door being opened. Kai is back. I was not wearing anything revealing like he always wants me to. I was just wearing a blue shirt and baggy shorts. I know he will get mad but I don't care anymore. I went down reminding my self to not freak out and just do it.

I saw Kai enter the mansion. He let out a sigh. I climbed down the stairs. "Hey Kai." I fake smiled. "Hi Baby, I missed you so much. Sorry, I came late I was just really stuck and frustrated because a guy just betrayed me today." He hugged me. Welp, it's gonna be even harder because he already has a bad mood.

I pulled away from the hug and became serious. "Hey, Kai, I need to talk to you about something." "What is it Hyung?" "Look Kai, I just really wanted to tell you this for a while......I think we need a.... break up...." Kai's went down to a pretty scary one. "Look, I just want you to be aware that you have been hurting me for these past couple of years. I am tired of all of this. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I want to also achieve my dreams and be free!"

Kai was staring at me until then. He then came closer to me. "What the fuck did you just say whore?!" He screamed at me. I tried to back away but he grabbed. No, I can't seem weak again. I kicked him in the balls and ran away. I have been working out to be stronger than him. "Guards catch him!" He shouted as he was groaning. The guards blocked me from escaping the house. They dragged me to the basement. I tried to punch them to get out but they were stronger.

I was thrown into the basement. I was tied up to a chain, that was connected to the chair. I don't want to be here again. I see tried bloodstains. What have I done to myself? Kai came in and stood in front of me. He took the painful whip of the man's hand. The whip had thorns in it.

1 Hour later.

I was completely numb. "You fucking slut. I knew that you whored around another man. Now you finally had the balls to have broken up with me so you get fucked by others as much as you want. Remember that your nothing. You are nothing without me. You are a disgrace to everyone around you. You shall die with pain. I swear to god that no one loves you. I never loved you anyway. Your ugly body can't satisfy me anymore you bitch." He then spat at me. All his words hurt me like a sword stabbing continuously through my heart.

He brought boiling water and poured it down my head. "I just love it when you suffer." He shouted. He went away from with his guards. But then I saw a gun. It was close to me. I grabbed it with the amount of power I had, which was less than less. I shot the chains in my hands. I was finally free from them. I ran into the living room. His men noticed me. But I raised my gun and pointed it at Kai. "Don't dare, or I will shoot your leader." I slowly backed up to the main gate. They had put their weapons down.

I ran out of the mansion. I ran and ran into the forest. I heard running a shouting beside. Gunshots were being thrown at me as well. But I just ran. There is nothing much I could do. This is the last step before I could once again live a normal life. I have to do.

Back to reality

Here I am, suffering. I am free, but I have nothing to help. I suddenly felt cold metal on the right side of my head. It was pressed tightly. "There you are!" He whispered. I know who it is. I looked beside me a saw Kai with a sickening smirk. "It's time for you to die Jeon Jungkook. I am tired of seeing your face every day. Now I will make you fall into a deep sleep. And no one will ever know that you even existed. No one." He laughed. I was facing him and his gun was pointed at my forehead. "You know what, yeah, just kill me. Just kill me already your fucking bastard!" I scram. I closed my eyes. I heard a gunshot. This is it.

I opened my eyes. I noticed that I wasn't shot. I looked down and saw Kai holding onto his bloody arm with widened eyes looking in the front. I turned my head to look at what it was. I saw an extremely handsome guy with many men surrounding him. He was wearing everything black, the only thing that was non-black was his chocker, it was rose red. I suited him so bad. He had sunglasses on, so I can't see his whole face. He looked at me and smirked. I freaked out.

"Come here," He said. He sounded so good as well. I hesitated but walked towards him. I was in front of him looking up to him straight through his glasses. "Do you want to return all the pain that he as given to you?" He asked. How does he know this? "Y-yes" "Do you want him to die painfully?" He asked again. I know it's wrong to say this but I really want him to die. "Yes! I want him dead" "Ok then, but you shouldn't make those innocent hands sinful. I will do it for you is that fine" I nodded. Why is he being so kind to me? Why is he being like this?

He pushed me aside. "This is going to be brutal so if you don't want to watch it's fine." "N-no, I want to... watch." He looked at me once again and smiled. His smile is beautiful. "Well then, hope you enjoy" He smirked. He walked towards Kai. One of his men handed him a sharp and huge knife. "You mother fucking bitch! How dare you hurt someone as precious as him, huh?! Kai started crawling backwards but he kept walking forwards. All of us were standing in front of them so we can see all of this.

The person held Kai's legs. He stabbed the knife in thighs then pulled it making a line. He took it out and did the same in the other thigh. For some reasons, this all made me happy. Kai was screaming really loud. "Even your blood is dirty like your soul." "Just kill me already your psycho!" "You know me, Kai, I love making people scream with pain. I love it when pools of blood are surrounding them. I never kill anyone just without any pain. It's just very fun. But for your case I think it's going to be even more fun, or may I say... painful.

"Oh my God, your face looks so ugly! Let me make you more handsome." This time he took a cutter. He purposefully rubbed it on the ground to make the blade crooked, maybe this way it will be more painful. He stabbed in both of cheeks and made Kai scream even more. There was a lot of blood everywhere. "Now you look so pretty just like a doll. Oh, it looks like I need to bandage your scars." No, don't do that. But instead took a staple gun and started to close all of the open scars. He was intentionally putting a lot of stables. Kai was totally messed up. Crying and screaming at the same time. "Huh, maybe I should stitch this one."

I took the needle and thread and again started to stitch. How many things does he have? After doing that pushed him even more to the floor. The killer got on top of him and finally spoke. "You don't need these eyes so give them to me." He pushed his fingers into his eyeballs. This was the loudest I ever heard Kai scream. To be honest I was smiling a bit while seeing this. But the killer was grinning like an idiot this whole time. He seems to really enjoy this. He finally took out both of his eyeballs. Blood was pouring out of his eyes. The veins were still connected to his eyeballs. So he took a pair of scissors and cut them. He took a whole grass cutting scissors. He looked back at me and smiled. "Would you like to hold his hand for me while I cut his fingers?" I nodded immediately. I held up Kai's hand while he was still screaming. The killer started to slice off his fingers while chuckling, I don't know why but looking at him made me smile. He noticed me and grinned. I finally got away when he was done cutting Kai's figures.

He again took the knife and sliced the jaw. I stood up and started laughing like a maniac. "Now your scars should get cleaned before they infect you!" He took the bottle of medical alcohol and poured all around his scars. This must hurt like heck. He put the bottle back and looked at his men. "Feed him to the wolves in the forest. We will come as well. Oh, wait I forgot that I put alcohol on him. It wouldn't taste good to them. How long has it been since they have eaten?" "6 days sir" "Well, they won't mind then." His men brought him inside of the forest. Immediately I saw wolves appear. Btw, Kai was still alive and freaking out. "C-can I...s-see?" I asked. "Of course, come here," He said while removing his bloody gloves. He hugged my shoulder and brought me there.

To be honest I am not scared of this guy. He may have brutally tortured many people, he may have been a pure devil to everyone. But to me, he is purely a real-life angel. I think I just fell in love with him. He did this for me. I know it's fast but.....I can't help but just fall for him. We looked at the wolves hungrily chewing on Kai's dirty skin.

"They look happy while eating him. I did two good things today." "T-Thank you, for saving me." He looked down and smiled like an angel. "No problem. There is no way I wouldn't have saved a cutie like you. Also, he deserved being like this after how he tortured you for years." "Yeah, you are right. But, can I ask you something?" "go ahead" "Who are you? Why did you save someone like me? How do you know so much about me?" "I can't tell you that but just remember me as the 'Invisible guy'. And now, can you promise me something" "What is it?" He held my hand and looked at me in the eyes. "Never become some like me. Become a saviour and help other people. Promise me that you will become a neurologist like you always dreamed of. And also....never forget me." He raised his pinky "Promise?" "Promise. I will also repay you for what you have done for me." He grinned. "Let me return you to your parent's house. I also have spare clothes that you can wear." I hugged him super tightly and sobbed with happiness. He hugged me back with warmth and love. "There is no way I will forget someone so kind like you" I cried" "remember that I will always know where you are. You are just mine Jeon Jungkook" He whispered. I looked up. He was super serious. Yes, I am only his. I smiled.

So I just wanted to include Jungkook. I planned on putting the present but it was getting really long so yeah I decided to make a whole chapter on the present. Btw can you guess you are the guy that saved Jungkook? Anyways thanks for reading.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 555 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
336K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
147K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
154K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...