Keeping her

By Flairaim

Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept... More

KEEPING HER
Prologue
Characters
1: Unwanted
2: Brothers
3: Dinner
4: Rules
5: Shopping
6: Movie
7: Part 1 of School
8: Part 2 of School
Her friends
9: Ice pack
The cousins
10: Family?
11: Part 1 of Family Reunion
12: Part 2 of Family Reunion
13: Permission
14: "I love you too"
15: "WATCH OUT!"
16: Save
17: Business
18: Truth
19: Rain
20: Silent treatment?
21: "Don't tell them"
22: Listen
23: Revelation
24: Fine
25: love?
26: Nutella
27: Secret
28: Cloth
29: "Stay behind my Back."
30: Messed up
31: Thank you
32: "Who are you?"
33: No Visitors
34: Notes
35: Aisle
36: 3 more days
37: Part 1 of Birthday
38: Part 2 of Birthday
39: Pool
41: Vacation
Epilogue

40: Merry Christmas!

9.4K 281 24
By Flairaim

It all went silent until Earos spoke.

"But Nana we love your cake it's our tradition over the past years, we can't celebrate Christmas without it." You can hear the sadness and pain in Earos' voice.

"That's a fact right there Grandma." Dash sat beside Earos.

"Aww, I can't say no to my babies can I?" Nana said though the phone.

"Yes you can't, nana." Kritton took the phone and send virtual kisses.

_____

A few days later I woke up by the noise downstairs. I walked out of my room and headed to where the music came from.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need and I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree-" I saw Chev cooking something as he jammed with the song.

"Someone's in the Christmas spirit." Kieran smirked.

"We have to, oh Good morning little potato have a sit, breakfast is almost ready." He placed a smooch on my cheeks.

"A good morning to my Princess." Kieran ruffled my hair.

"Good morning." I greeted back at them with a wide smile.

"A Christmas that were finally complete, tell me anything that's better than that." Dashielle skipped some steps in the stairs.

"Good morning bubs and to these assholes-" wrong move bud.

"If I were you, you better watch out you better not cry you better not pout when I punish you, WHY?" Kieran said in tune.

"Dang I thought I was the only one with the Christmas spirits." Chev placed the breakfast on the table.

"What could possibly go wrong I mean it's Christmas." Earos interrupted.

"Yes my other half." Dash and Earos did their hand moves.

"Is that so." Bowry raised his eyebrows.

And then the help came, someone rang the doorbell as the twins quickly open the door which reveals my whole family.

"Wait I thought tomorrow is the Christmas eve?" I asked to Kieran who's beside me.

"It's our tradition love, december 24 we wait till midnight to celebrate Our Christmas." Kieran explained and pinched my cheek after as I smiled warmly.

"Babesss my favorite person!" Sylver hugged me tightly.

"Don't kill her stupid... Hi my favorite human!" Slade and Stan said in unison as we group hugged.

"Kyy!" Pace and Prestle joined the group hug.

"C'mon let's have breakfast first." Kieran invited them to eat with us as well.

"Uhh I think we have a furball who's running crazily." Mave picked up Dior.

"Ah no licking-" he sighed as he spoke too late.

"Dude Dior likes you already unfair." Slade stroke Dior's fur.

"That marshmallow you're holding is driving me crazy it's been chewing the carpet instead of the chew toys." Dash complained.

"Hey stop being mean to my poor Dior." I slightly yelled with mouth full of food.

"Thank you for the yummy food Chevy." I showed my gratitude.

"Anything for you." He placed his famous smooches all over my face.

_____

After eating lunch I quickly headed to my room and got ready for tonight. I can't wait for it, I am currently texting my friends and checking how they are and greeting each other to have a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas.

I'm even going to put Dior in Christmas clothes. Let's just say he doesn't want it, but I can't help myself because he's too cute.

"I'm such a bad mommy am I?" I said as I scooped him to my arms.

"No you're an awesome mommy!" I played with my voice pretending he said it.

"Aww such a cutie." I want to squish him for being too cute but I can't.

I walked downstairs with him on my arms as I saw my whole family busy preparing for the Christmas foods.

I gave them a hand as we were all busy and excited for Christmas.

_____

Just a few ours left till Christmas, we're currently watching Christmas movies to pass some time.

"1 more hour guys." Bowry slightly turned the volume up.

_____

"30 more minutes."

"10 minutes left everyone."

And then we we're all quiet watching the time pass by.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" we all shouted in unison as I smiled warmly seeing my family complete and smiling and just being grateful for everything.

_____

"I'm grateful for Dior." Dashiell said as he drank his beverage.

It turns out that this is also one of their traditions when it's Christmas and New year.

"I'm grateful that we're finally complete and I'm thankful for the blessings." Kieran said.

I'm thankful for everything, the blessings that I received this year. I can't wait for the new year with my family, it's crazy how I adjusted easily with them. I'm also grateful for their love and support and Dior my baby.

_____

"It's presents time!" Grandma chirped as we all gathered in the living room.

I don't even have ideas on what to get my brothers for this Christmas, I mean don't get me wrong they have everything they need so it was challenging for me to find gifts but luckily I have my ways.

I got my brothers some drawings of themselves and I worked hard for it so I hope they like it. Oh not to mention my hugs and kisses for them.  I've been hiding the drawings under the bed for a very long time.

For my cousins it was also hard to find a present for them too, special Mave and Milan and same goes to Nana and Papa.

"We can't forget about the hot chocolate now can we." Mave said in his stern voice like Kieran.

"Heck yeah!" We all cheered as we all snuggled by the fireplace with hot chocolate on our hands.

'Merry Christmas.' I took my new polaroid and took pictures to put on my journal.

_____

Can't wait till Christmas!!🎄🎉

                        ~ Question ~

What are you grateful for this year?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Child of a King By Anne Mason

Mystery / Thriller

72.1K 2.3K 42
After a heartbreaking event, a family is forced to split up because of their ancestors' rivalry. The father hides in South America with their sons an...
52.5K 947 22
Kyla is a fragile girl, running from her past, she lived with her mother until she was suddenly murdered, now she has to live with 5 strangers who kn...
61.5K 929 25
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨�...
318K 6.3K 23
Kyden and Alessa are two children who have seen it all .Their parents got divorced when kyden was just 10 years old and Alessa just a month old and a...