(BoyxBoy) Behind everything...

By HariGudsir

GAY STORY Short about book: He is someone who is trapped in himself and walk completely alone.Victorio Adey h... More

First chapter
Three chapter
Four chapter
Five chepter
Six chapter
Seven chapter
Eight chapter
Nine chapter
Ten chapter
Eleven chepter
Twelve chepter
Thirteen chepter
Fourteen chepter
Fifteen chepter
Sixteen chepter
Seventeen chepter
Eighteen chepter
Nineteen chepter
Twenty chepter
Twentyone chepter
Twentytwo chepter
Twentythree chepter
Twentyfour chepter
Twentyfive chepter
Twentysix chepter { THE END }

Two chapter

57 0 0
By HariGudsir

Victorio.P.O.V.

LUCAS:"By the way, people, this Saturday you have to come to the "Pub". I play music and since you are mine friends,I'll get you a free drinks and best place"

JACK:"Okay, I need some fun. The exams are finally over and it's time to make up for lost time."

ME:"If I have to, fine."

LUCAS:"Come on, Victorio, you talk like my parties are boring ... I create the best atmosphere in the whole city."

ME:"I just don't like parties ... You're busy with your music, and Jack always leaves me as soon as he finds a girl."

JACK:"You need to relax a bit and find yourself some fun. You look good and I doubt the girls would mind having fun with you."

ME:"We've been through this topic a million times,guys."

LUCAS:"Since Allan is coming today, you can drink with him on Saturday."

ME:"Since he's related to you, he'll probably catch the girl before we go inside."

LUCAS:"Honestly, I have no idea.We'll get to know him better when he comes."

ME:"When is he coming at all?"

LUCAS:"He didn't tell me anything concrete, except that he was coming today. He didn't talk to me that much on the phone, actually. "

JACK:"Okay, we know he's coming soon. We should get something to eat. I'm sure he'll be hungry after the trip."

ME:"You went to the store and bought all this alcohol, but that's why you didn't take anything to eat."

LUCAS:"You know we're not the smartest company. Anyway,let Jack run and buy something."

ME:"There's no way he's going to the store himself. We all know how it ends. He'll take everything except what we needs or he'll stop to flirt with someone."

LUCAS:"True.You go with him."

JACK:"You talk about me like I'm irresponsible. I'm twenty, you know?"

LUCAS:"Like you're not? Victorio is the only one here who can be trusted. You two go."

ME:"Why don't you go with him? I'm always the one who goes with him."

LUCAS:"Like I said, you're the only one reliable here. And Alann can arrive here at any minute ."

JACK:"Okay, the two of us are going."

ME:"I hate you all ... Jack, get the money out of the drawer while I put on my pants. "

Yes, you read that right ... I wasn't wearing pants.They surprised me with their arrival and there wasn't enough time to put them on.

JACK: "Okay, buddy."

I nodded and went into the room to put on black jeans and hoodie of the same color that was at least two numbers bigger than what suited me.

I had a bitter taste in my mouth about the arrival of that guy.I was scared, first of all.I don't know exactly what, but I did.I guess that was my anxiety.I know I won't fit in with him.I never fit in with any society .I'm always that one guy who sitting alone in the back seat.That's how it was in every situation that happened to me.Now that guy will be with us all the time and I have to get used to it.

I grabbed a skateboard behind the closet and a headphones in case Jack left me and got lost,which often happened.I might somehow endure alone, but with the silence around me, I would get a panic attack.This has happened before and I don't go anywhere without headphones anymore.If I'm left alone, I focus on the music that I hear and that helps me to ignore paranoia.

Jack was already in front of the building with his skateboard, so I just ran down the stairs.

JACK:"Man, how long do you need to get dressed?"

ME:"Don't complain. Let's hurry,since it's forty degrees outside."

JACK:"You're wearing a fucking sweatshirt in September"

ME:"That's none of your business. Come on."

JACK:"As you say,boss."

We climbed on a skateboard and started riding it.

JACK:"Man, stop."

When we were a few minutes away from the building, Jack stopped.

ME:"What's the matter? The store is right there."

JACK:"I forgot the money."

ME:"Tell me you're kidding me, please."

JACK:"I wish I could."

ME:"Oh my God, why are you so stupid? I told you to take them. You have Alzheimer."

JACK:"I went to the bathroom to shit and then I forgot."

ME:"Idiot ... what do we do now?"

JACK:"Wait for me here. I'll go back to get them. It's only ten minutes."

ME:"No, don't leave me alone!"

Before I finished the sentence, he left.

ME:"You peace of shit!"

I looked around nervously and saw only a couple of passers-by.I breathe out with relief that I had not ended up in the middle of crowds as always. I moved to the tree to stand in the shade.I leaned against it and slid the skate under my foot.I put on my headphones .

At that moment, the boots that appeared on the right side which went my way caught my eye.I raised my head and saw a quite tall figure with a light skin. He had black hair that was kinda long but not too much and he pushed it aside.He was wearing black jeans and a chain hanging from his left side. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a necklace, and in one hand he was carrying a suitcase. His whole arms and neck were in some obscure tattoos. Was it a few of them or one huge? Is that Alann?

When I completely raised my head and looked at him better,I froze. His gaze met mine.Those eyes and their strangeness that dreams of the endless ocean in which it overflows the quiet color of the horizon... They dragged me with them, like an inevitable vortex on the open sea.

I don't know what happened to me at that moment but I felt like I was in a trance and my own body was foreign to me. I had never had such long eye contact with anyone before.I'm not sure how I managed to keep the contant for so long.

He passed me and looked me straight into the eye all the time. I couldn't read his expression because it was hidden and nothing was outlined on it.Although,I didn't even try to understand.I had never seen such a blue eyes.

At that moment,it was the only thing that distracted me.I didn't even hear the song that was going on.When he finally passed by me,I,like the biggest idiot,kept staring at him.I didn't think about anything,I couldn't. I was too carried away by his strange look.

And then,he stoped.

What?Why did he do that?I just hope he doesn't come to me.I'd probably just shut up or stutter.I'd be embarrassed.He's so beautufl.

But he didn't do that.He just turned his head, looked at me with that uniformly expression on his face for a few seconds and continued.

He probably saw me staring at him.He must think I'm a freak?Why would he look at me for so long otherwise?

I slapped myself and cursed myself.I'm a fucking idiot.I swear,if this guy turns out to be Alann,I'll kill myself.
I'll never be able to look him in the eye again.

And then, for the first time in my life, I was happy to see Jack coming with his skate. At least it will distract me from his eyes.

ME:"What took you so long?"

I pushed myself off the tree and climbed on a skateboard.

JACK:"What? I wasn't there for just a few minutes? I almost hit one of the grandmas,because I was in a hurry!"

ME:"However,come on"

JACK:"You're too aggressive from the heat. Calm down,dude."

ME:"I'm hungry. What are we going to take?

JACK:"Pizza, please!"

ME:"Do you know how much you annoy me right now?"

JACK:"What have I done now?"

ME:"First you forgot the money, you made me wait, and now you tell me to take a pizza that we could just order from home."

JACK:"Ah,shit...Sorry,I guess."

ME:"Let's just take it, when we're already on our way."

JACK:"All right,man."

We drive to the nearest pizzeria and took 4 big pizzas for each of us and some more things in the store.We slowly returned to the building.
I was so nervous.
Still,it was a guy who I don't know.
And if Allan is that guy a while ago,I will jump trough window.
He's the most beautiful man I have ever seen.
We climbed up the stairs of the building and take off our shoes in front of the apartment.

He opened the door and be the first who enter,and I followed him to leave our skates by the front door. My aunt isn't there,so I guess I don't have to worry about the apartment always being tidy.

I walked into the living room and put the boxes of pizza on the table,but as soon as I turned around,I was faced with what I was afraid of.

The guy I was staring at was standing in front of me.He was a few inches taller than me.Oh God,I fucked up.

Is it possible that someone is not lucky at all?I hoped I would never see him again.I repeat, I should not have hoped.

"Hey, I'm Alann. I guess Lucas said I'd come.",he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
69 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...
5.4K 272 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
40.7K 977 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...