Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La MΓ©xico
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

5.2 - Back In The Clink

7.6K 226 161
By ThemexicanHulk

The five were taken to the Nova Headquarters for processing after committing various crimes in the middle of the Xandarian city. Each one was processed separately with Corpsman Dey narrating the background on each individual.

First up to be processed was the green-skinned assassin who looked a little dejected to say the least.

"Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

The loudmouth vermin reluctantly walked up to be processed and had a large scowl on his face.

"Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form."

At the sight of Groot, one of the Nova Corp members looked in disbelief at the creature "What the hell?"

"They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle."

"Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta."

Peter cranks up his middle finger slowly and holds his chest with mock apology all whilst flipping off the guards "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know how this machine worked."

Finally last up was Y/N with the unorthodox mercenary turning around and deciding to use the processing area as his own personal toilet all whilst laughing loudly.

Corpsman Dey looked at him with disgust as he turned to his fellow Nova Corp member "You know some people have really hateable personalities." The man nodded as the unknown mercenary's statistics came up onto the screen:

Name: Y/N L/N
Origin: Terra
Alias: Formerly known as Deadpool, currently known as Venompool.
Height: 304 Microbules (188 cm)
Weight: 1564 Grets (225 lbs)
Arms: 2
Legs: 2
Enhancements: A Highly Advanced Regenerative Healing Factor rendering him immortal.
Superterran Speed, Strength, Agility, Reflexes, Stamina, Durability
Symbiotically bonded to the Klyntar known as Venom.
Bounty: Dead - 50000 units. Alive -100000 units.
Wanted by: Yondu Udonta.
Criminal Record: Previously wanted on Terra for:
Multiple Counts of Murder - Convicted for 1
• Multiple Counts of Kidnapping
• Multiple Counts of Mercenary Activity
• Multiple Counts of Arson
• Multiple Counts of Torture
• Multiple Counts of Armed Robbery
• Multiple Counts of Destruction of Property

"Guy's got quite the rep but only convicted for one crime. Hmm strange." Corpsman Dey muttered to himself.

The focus the Nova Corp officers had looking at Venompool's information was obstructed by a squeaking sound on the glass screen, they looked to see Y/N wiping his bare arse across the screen.

Y/N smiled as he glanced at the Nova Corps "Sorry guys, I had a terrible itch."

"Wow and I thought the others were a bunch of A-Holes but this guy eughhh." Corpsman Dey smirked a little as the other guard turned to another "Take all five of them to The Kyln."

--
THE KYLN - HIGH SECURITY PRISON

The five new prisoners were walking in a straight line whilst still restrained. Gamora was at the front followed by Rocket, Y/N, Quill and finally Groot.

"Thank god, they're not giving us the human centipede treatment." Y/N sniggered to himself however the others didn't seem to understand.

"DON'T give them ideas."

Rocket starts monologuing whilst they're all being led to their cells. "I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel." He starts chuckling "But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different." The talking raccoon looks back to L/N and Quill "You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers."

"Yondu put a bounty on me?" Y/N asks in confusion to which Rocket nods making Y/N smile brightly "Sweet! How much was it!?" He asks eagerly.

"Fifty thousand dead, a hundred alive" The Raccoon nonchalantly replies.

Y/N shakes his head in discontent "My blue penised friend knows he can't kill me........ I gotta admit though a hundred grand is a little underwhelming for someone as pristine as myself."

Gamora looks back at Y/N "Speaking of which, I stabbed you in a part where anyone would die, how did you not?"

"That's because I've got a Super Duper Healing Factor, I can heal as quickly as a Snap Of Your Fingers." Y/N answers her to which she huffs and looks forward again.

Quill brings Y/N back to something he said earlier "Hang on Y/N, you know Yondu?"

Y/N glances over his shoulder to his new friend "Sure, that Megamind looking motherfucker kidnapped me from Earth to find you."

"So why didn't you?" Quill asked with intrigue as they all continually took small steps to their destination.

"I'm a Mercenary, Quill. Yondu wanted me to do it for free, I was like 'fuck that' so I escaped, killed a few crew members and stole one of his ships which I crashed earlier." Y/N answered his fellow Earth native.

Quill snorts a little at the trouble Y/N caused his Ravager crew "You've joined me on Yondu's shit list then."

"I love being on shit lists. I'm the king of shit lists." Y/N claims.

Quill refers back to what Rocket said before "I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon." The guard leading then yells at the them to hold, stopping the five criminals in their track.

Rocket looks around a little confused "What's a raccoon?"

"'What's a raccoon?'It's what you are, stupid." Quill yells slightly at the animal.

Y/N knocks Rocket slightly on the back in a friendly manner "Raccoons are little thieving shits who take whatever they want, most people think they're little twats.......... The only raccoon I've ever liked is the one from Over The Hedge."

Rocket looks impressed at the sound "Really!? These sound like the kind of guys I wanna be around." He declares as they start walking to the cells again.

Venom starts chuckling inside of Y/N's head "Yeah maybe if wants to end up under the wheels of a car."

Gamora groans at the conversation between the two Terran natives and the raccoon before Quill asks her "So, this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?"

"I am Groot."

"So what!? What's the Orb?"

"I have no words for an honorless thief." Gamora emotionlessly replies

Y/N leans back towards Quill and whispers "I don't think the green machine likes you very much." He then looks in Gamora's direction "Do you have words for a charming and dangerous mercenary, sweetie?" He asks in an innocently higher than normal pitched voice.

"Cue the 'No'"

"No." The green skinned woman answers just as emotionlessly as she did Quill, making the Symbiote loving in Y/N's body snigger. She then suddenly turns around glaring daggers at Y/N "And don't EVER call me sweetie again!"

Y/N huffs in mock sadness as Peter starts laughing behind him "I think we're in the same boat now, Y/N."

Rocket looks back to Y/N "I don't think you two were gonna get much from the lackey of a genocidal maniac."

"Genocidal maniac? This sounds like someone we could get along with."

"Maybe teach him a few things." Y/N joked back with the symbiote.

Gamora looks at Rocket in surprise and a slight bit of shame "Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are."

"I just want to say that I have no clue who you are." Y/N loudly informs.

Peter tried to act slightly all knowing at this point "Yeah, we know who you are." He announced before he turned to Groot and whispered "Who is she?"

"I am Groot."

"Yeah, you said that."

Gamora sighed and answered Y/N and Peter's previous question "I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan, I was betraying him."

"Oooooh a betrayal! This is coming together like a Soap Opera." Y/N excitedly said as he tried to clap his hands together.

"I Am Groot"

Rocket shrugged his shoulders "I ain't got no clue what a Soap Opera is."

Trying not to bother herself with the conversation behind her "Anyways, I had an agreement to sell it to a third party."

"I am Groot."

"I'm gonna address the big fucking tree in the room........ That's definitely not the saying but who the fuck cares........ What is with Fantastic Mr Foliage?" Y/N ranted before asking his questions.

"Well, he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in that order."

"I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast." Peter says in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Trust me, hang around with me for prolonged periods and I'll make annoyance look like a holiday." Y/N jokes with Quill.

"I'm already feeling those effects." Gamora mutters as her body language showed she was depleted.

Peter see a Prison Guard with his Walkman headphones "Hey! Put that Down!" He orders as he walks inside the room just before the guard closed it with Quill following behind him.

"Well Quill is fucked."

"Yep, Quill is royally fucked." Y/N agreed as they watched the scene unfold before them along with Gamora, Rocket and Groot.

"Hey! Listen to me you big blue bastard, take those headphones off, that's mine. Those belong to impound, that tape and that player is mine!" the guard picks up an electrical baton and forces it into Peter's chest, dropping him to his knees with his breath hitching as he feels the effect big the stun.

"Damn! Quill is having a bad day with electricity today." Y/N jokes with the others causing Rocket to snort and Gamora to roll her eyes, questioning why he's joking about his friends pain.

"I Am Groot" The tree like humanoid looks down to his short companion.

Rocket nods in agreement with his taller friend "Yeah I'm starting to like this guy too."

"It's a natural talent. I'm either instantly likeable or hate-able." Y/N looked slightly upwards "Is that a word?" He muttered to himself before he looked happily at the two bounty hunters.

'I'm in the Instantly hate-able area' Gamora thought to herself as she glanced at Y/N who looked back at her and gave her a small wink causing her to quickly look away.

"Hooked on a Feeling, Blue Swede, 1973, that song belongs to me!" the guard stuns him again and again, causing Quill's body to flip around on the floor like a fish out of water.

"Idiot." Gamora snarls as she shakes her head in bewilderment at The Ravager's questionable decision to go into the cell.

"Wait til' she gets a load of us or you more like."

"Hey being an idiot and making debatable decisions is a totally different thing."

Gamora scoffs at Y/N and turns to him "Can't you be stupid another time!?" She scolds him.

Y/N mimes looking at watch on a wrist and then smiles at the green skinned lady "Not until four."

"Unbelievable" she says to herself as she look forward again.

The guard ordered the other four prisoners to continue walking as Y/N yelled back "Just walk it off Quill! ........... Or get a Super Duper Healing Factor! That tends to fix everything!"

--

The group of criminals were separated and Y/N was forced to strip to his bare boxers by the male guards "Ya know fellas, if you've got a few spare dollars then I can put on a little show for you."

"Just strip." The guard orders

"Ooooh I can practically smell the alpha pheromones radiating off of you." Y/N overdramatically says as he wafts his hands up to his nose and takes large breaths in through his nose.

He proceeds to strip out of his clothes until he's left in just his black boxers allowing his well toned body to be on display for all to see, he then looks innocently at the guards "You gonna paint me like one of your French girls Jack?" He asks with a pout.

One of the guards nods to the other and he presses a switch which then imitates the process of thick orange liquid being sprayed all over Y/N's body surprising the hell out of the Merc with a Mouth, with the intention to clean him.

As Y/N is thrashing about the place, one of the guards smirks and leans towards the other saying "Shame it won't clean his mouth out."

A fair bit of it gets into Y/N's mouth as he starts yelling with the bombardment of orange liquid still hitting him "Aggghhhh is that what it's like for The Thing's girlfriend?"

"Honestly watching you squirm about the place brings me genuine pleasure."

The process ends just as Venom says that and Y/N looks somewhat annoyed as he spits the liquid on the floor "Fuck. You."

Y/N is then forced into a room where Quill and Rocket already were and thrown a tacky yellow jumpsuit, Y/N looked at the outfit imperviously and immediately turns to guard.

"Sorry, I think my Amazon delivery driver made a mistake. I ordered the orange jumpsuit to go with the matching Tigger jizz I was just covered in." He tries to worm his way out of the room but was met with a baton across the jaw knocking him to the floor.

He lay down on the ground, realigning his jaw "Sheesh, I'm already noting down the poor customer service."

He then reluctantly puts his clothes on and sits next to Quill as the pair notice some of Rocket's cybernetic implants that are on his small body.

"Poor little dude." Venom sympathises with the Raccoon.

"You ever been to prison?" Y/N asks Quill as they're sat down.

Quill shakes his head "Nope, you?"

"I was in a military prison for two years for murder back in 1913." Y/N admits to Star-Lord.

Rocket perks up as he hops onto the bench opposite "I been to a lotta prisons, ain't stayed at any of 'em very long."

Peter wasn't interested in Rocket at that point or that Y/N went to prison for murder but something else "1913!? Holy shit old are you!?"

Y/N feigns offence "Let's cut the old shit, I'm in the prime of my life and I'm 126 depending on what day it is on Earth. It's all cause of my Super Duper Healing Factor from my mutant DNA."

Quill points to Y/N as he looks at Rocket "That's awesome."

"I'll give you 1000 units for your DNA." Rocket offers.

"A thousand units!? Do I look like a charity!?"

Rocket raises his eyebrow slightly "So you're willing to sell?" He questions hoping that the answer is yes.

Y/N sighs loudly as he rests his elbows on his knees and cups his face "Trust me Build-A-Bear, you don't want what I've got." He says with a hint of warning which the raccoon catches.

The three then meet up with Groot and Gamora. Y/N notices the tree is not in a uniform "Nothing in your size Torterra."

The tree glances down at Y/N "I Am Groot"

Y/N mimics his tone "I Am Not Surprised that's your answer."

Groot looks at Y/N with curiosity and lets out a small "Hmmm." As he walks ahead of Y/N.

"Oooooh a real poet that one. Good thing I'm not a big fan of my greens."

"You got problems Venom." Y/N comments

The Symbiote scoffs "Me problems? This coming from the man who has more issues than Vogue."

"Why are you reading Vogue eh? When you don't even wear clothes" Y/N counters deciding to shake off the truth in the symbiote's statement whilst the others looked confused as to who he was talking to.

"Who are you talking to Y/N?" Rocket asked him.

"Oh I'm sorry! Yeah I've got an alien symbiote living inside of me." Y/N says with he closed eyes as he smiles.

"What's up losers!?" Venom announces himself to the other four causing them all to be a little startled except for Quill who had seen Venom before back when he was on Terra.

"I Am Groot."

Rocket points to Groot a few times in rapid succession "Yeah, he didn't mention that."

Y/N holds his hands out to the raccoon "Well you never asked!"

Rocket sarcastically chuckles to himself "Oh I'm sorry! I forgot to ask whether you have other lifeforms living inside of you."

"I'm not from around here. I don't know how this shit works!" The raccoon gives up with Y/N seemingly already realising it's pointless arguing with the mouthy Terran.

"Never argue with a stupid person, RJ"

Y/N claps his hands together as he walks slightly ahead of the other four "If none of y'all know, keep an eye out for the showers. Guy I knew back when I was last in the joint was so scared of being raped that he didn't wash for A YEAR."

Slightly intrigued by Y/N's mini story, Quill narrowed his eyes wanting more information "That's gross, why not?"

Y/N smirked and walked slightly ahead even more "Because he was so busy getting raped."

They other four look at Y/N with a mix of shock, horror and disgust before Quill sarcastically declares "Thank you, for that story."

--
"I wonder what gang we'll be in. Is there, like, a Sorting Hat?"

"That's a good point. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. I'm just saying we have traits that means we'd fit in all of them." Y/N adds to his symbiote's previous question.

"Maybe we should start our own gang. I'm always appalled the blatant sexism and racism in the gangs. Make it forward thinking, gender neutral. Throw the prison gang rulebook in the bin."

"Yeah, I like this. What should we call the gang?"

"I'll think about it."

The group enters the cafeteria where they are all given a small black bag by the guards which they take.

Y/N goes to take his and says "I think that there's been an error in my booking. This place looks NOTHING like it did in the brochure." Y/N then has the bag forced into his chest by the guard who doesn't reply at all.

As soon as they get deeper into the cafeteria, he notices that all five of them are being eyed up creepily by the other inmates with some looking at them in an animalistic way, some salivating at the mouth however most were hurling insults and expletives at Gamora.

"You're dead Gamora!"

"We're gonna have fun chopping you up murderer."

"We're coming for you first Gamora." Y/N sniggers at that one because he has multiple senses of humour, one of which is childish.

Venom snorts a little "Huh that's a first, someone more disliked than us.......... I'm not sure how to feel about it."

"It's weird, I enjoy being the heel." Y/N then scuttles next to Gamora "What's their deal with you?" He whispers pointing to the various seething inmates.

"I've done a lot of things to upset a lot of people." She says back in a somewhat fearful tone as things were being thrown at her.

Rocket turns back informs the others "Like I said she's got a rep." He has to speak louder than normal due to the volume of the verbal abuse directed at Gamora "A lotta prisoners here, lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She'll last a day tops."

Peter looks down at Rocket "The guards will protect her right?"

Y/N laughs heartily as he walks next to Peter "Guards are only here to stop us from getting out."

"He's right, they don't care what we do to each other." Rocket adds as Y/N gives Gamora a worrying look sensing how distressed she is.

Y/N gets caught looking around and not focusing as he walks straight into the torso of hulking blue alien.

"Check out the new meat."

"You're in the way Jumbo, so if you could kindly fuck off that would be much appreciated." Y/N smiles at the alien on a friendly manner despite having a plan up.his sleeve if it went tits up.

Quill says from behind the his fellow Terran "I don't think calling him that is a good idea Y/N."

"You've got a mouth, that's good to know." The monstrous blue alien caresses his finger slowly down Y/N's cheek sending him into an uncomfortable state "I'm slather you up in Gunavian jelly and go to town."

"Ew, Ew, Ew. Can we fuck this guy up?"

The four inmates who came in with Y/N look on in intrigue at what the strange man is going to do.

Y/N nods then holds his finger up to the blue man "Well you see Giganto, I'm really flattered but you see, there's a few issues here what happens if I get pregnant!? Would you be there to look after my child!?" He starts panicking to the towering inmate.

The alien looks around at his fellow prisoners in complete confusion at the behaviour exhibited in front of him however when he looks back at Y/N, he is met with the shock of a lifetime as the mouthy Merc did the splits then balls his hand into a fist and delivers a crushing blow to the dick.

"COCK SHOT!!!"

There are gasps of shock around the prison as the blue alien's eyes practically bulge out of his head as he bends over and howls in pain. Y/N leans into his ear "Oh we're just getting started."

Y/N waltzes up behind him and drops the hulking inmates trousers down to the ground then yells as he punches his whole fist straight into his arsehole causing unimaginable pain to the inmate with Y/N's arm becoming Venom's, with the symbiote slashing away inside with his razor sharp claws.

"Whoo hoo hoo, oh we're scarring so many lives today."

Y/N looks forward to the loud inmate "Sir, would you please stop yelling, you're making the other inmates uncomfortable." Y/N then starts laughing like a madman.

The inmates look on in absolute horror with a few of them even being sick at the sight in front of them, there was a deathly silence amongst the inmates except for the blood curdling screams of anguish from the prisoner being killed.

Rocket who actually gulps then starts warning the other "If his message ain't clear then allow me to make it crystal." Rocket points to Y/N and Peter "These two here are our booty. You wanna get to them, you go through us." He then looks back at Y/N brutalising the prisoner and points to them "Or more accurately we go through you."

Y/N finally removes his arm from the alien's back door and stands in front of him and then lifts his head as he is miraculously still alive despite having his insides ripped apart.

Y/N then announces to the other inmates "I've got a joke for all of you........ What do you get when you try to go after the one and only Venompool!?" It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Y/N's head morphs into Venom's "YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!" The symbiote yells as he bites the head off of the prisoner.

Groot holds his hand up to his mouth in shock, Rocket looks genuinely impressed, Quill looks scared shitless but is internally glad that he's on Y/N's good side whilst Gamora even looks surprised at what Y/N has got in his locker.

Once Venompool had digested the aliens head, Venom's head turned back into his host's as Y/N's hands start twitching "If none of you understand let me spell it out for you." He then takes a second to look at the inmates around the Kyln.

"I'm not locked in here with you............. You're locked in here with me!" He roars as he bats his chest triumphantly.

Y/N starts walking away with Venom coming out of his back and yelling "Venompool's the King Of The Castle now bitches!" Rocket and Groot follow suit.

Rocket tugs on Y/N's trouser leg making the mouthy Merc look down "Jeez Y/N you're so violent........... I can tell we're gonna be fast friends." The small animal smiled at him.

Peter who was still a little disturbed at the events that unfolded before him announced in a somewhat unconvincing way "I'm with him." He then sped up to the other four whilst Gamora was left to be hounded whilst going to her cell.

"Y/N remind me not to annoy you." Quill said putting his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Trust me, I'm the one who does the annoying." Y/N admits as Venom comes out of his shoulder.

"He really does. It's his speciality."

--

It was night time and after the vicious murder that Y/N and Venom performed earlier, Venompool, Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot got a sleeping area as no other inmate wanted to test the waters of Y/N's wrath.

Y/N was asleep on the floor and was having a dream with a smile on his face at what he could see in his mind.

*Dream Sequence*

Y/N was back on Earth living in a comfy little three bedroom house in the country which had a nice bit of land around it.

He and Venom were in the kitchen of the house cooking pancakes whilst doing some random dancing and singing along to 'Do Your Thing' by Basement Jaxx.

He was then interrupted by the sounding of incessant banging of small fists on the breakfast bar behind "When are the pancakes gonna be done?" A female infantile voice asked behind him.

Y/N glanced behind him to see the small boy and girl - twins no older than five, pouting at him desperate for their pancakes "Daddy, I'm hungry!" The boy whined.

"Would you have some patience you little munchkins. They'll be ready when they're ready." He stated despite their whiny behaviour he couldn't help smile at them.

After a few more minutes of cooking he planted a small stack of four pancakes on each of their plates "Bon appetit, and Uncle Venom must say, these will be Fantastico." Venom kissed his sharp claws making the children giggle.

Y/N went to make a couple of cups of coffee when he heard petty arguing going on behind "Daddy!" The girl cried out "He stole one of my pancakes." She pointed to her brother.

"No I didn't" He said with his mouth full due to it being full of pancakes.

"Are we telling a lie now son?" An adult female voice said from behind. The two children looked behind as did Y/N and Venom to see a small redheaded woman in a white bathrobe cradling a baby in her arms.

Venom immediately retreated inside his host's body not wanting to face the potential of Y/N's wife's fury.

"Uhhh no?" He answered after he gulped down his pancakes which caused her to smile at her son's inability to lie to her.

She glanced to Y/N "Sweetheart, whip up a couple more pancakes for our daughter would you?" She asked sweetly as the girl cheered and the boy complained.

"Right away." He said pointing his spatula at her. Natasha put her baby son in his high chair and placed a kiss on his head before doing the same with the twins.

She then wrapped her arms around her husband's waist and placed a kiss on his neck "Morning love."

Y/N smiled widely as he finished off his daughter's pancakes before giving Natasha a peck on the lips "Sleep well?" He asked as he placed the pancakes on his daughter's plate.

"Very. The baby was as good as gold in the night. Only had to wake up once." She sighed as she nuzzled herself into Y/N's side and looked at their three children "I love our family."

"Me too." Y/N said as he closed his eyes went to give his wife another kiss however was met with a harsh slap to the face.

"Well maybe you should fight harder for it then!" Natasha scolded as she looked at him with disgust.

Y/N had a look of genuine shock on his face "What?" He asked weakly.

"You're always talking about how you're the best fighter there is yet when it came to me you gave up before it even started!"

"I didn't give up, I did it for you." He tried to defend himself.

Natasha grabbed his chin and forced him to look at his happy looking children as if they couldn't see what was happening between him and Natasha "Look at them! If you fought harder then maybe you could have this."

He gently pushed her away "I can't have this." He emotionally said to her as he wiped a stray tear from his cheek.

Natasha scoffed at him "You don't know what you can and can't have when you've never made an attempt to try!"

"You know I'll be never be able to have this, it's the reason I let you go because I lo-" Y/N cut himself off before he could say anything more.

Natasha grunts in annoyance "You can't even admit it can you? Even in a dream."

"I can......... But admitting it makes it that much harder." He sorrowfully looks at the red headed woman.

With that statement, Natasha then began to turn into a bright white cloud of smoke and float away along with his three children and his idealistic home.

He could still hear a distorted version of Natasha's voice in his head but this time it wasn't harsh and ruthless like before but loving and tender "Don't be afraid Y/N."

*End of Dream Sequence*

Y/N awoke with a gasp as he was covered in cold sweats and shivers as he felt a large prang of pain in his chest which was something that his Healing Factor couldn't fix.

"Tough dream eh?"

Y/N chuckled nervously as he held the back of his head "You saw that?"

"Yeah, kind of. Seemed like rough one but it's nice knowing you'd want me as an uncle." The symbiote joked attempting to make light of his host's situation.

Y/N was about to go into it a bit more however they were cut off by the sound of feminine struggling.

"Take her to the showers, it'll be easier to clean up the blood." Someone says as Y/N hears the female struggle even more and demand she be let go.

The identity of the woman was then revealed as Venompool saw Gamora being forced down to the showers as she was being restrained by around three or four inmates.

Venom saw what Y/N was thinking "Ughhh guess we gotta go all Superhero again right?"

"It's a part of our contract and besides we're an Anti-Hero." Y/N says as he gets up from off of the floor to his feet and heads towards the exit of the cell.

Quill and Rocket hear Y/N rustling about as they awaken from their slumbers "Y/N, what are you doing?" Quill asks as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"Gamora's in trouble so I'm gonna help her." He answers

Rocket looks confused by Y/N's answer "Y/N she's dead anyways, you'd just be prolonging the inevitable." He says as he pats down his fur.

Y/N shrugs his shoulders "Maybe but I've got myself a little bit of A Damsel in Distress complex so I'm heading down there." He admits with a cheeky wink before heading off.

Quill quickly gets to his feet "She knows shit about my orb so that's a good enough reason for me." He says as he follows Y/N out of the cell.

Rocket scurries along to the cell exit and whisper yells after them "Guys! Guys!" He shakes his head and follows the pair "This is a terrible idea."

--

In the showering area, Gamora was smashed against the hard wall of the showers and had three prisoners holding knives up to her neck.

"Gamora!" One of the prisoners snarls at her "Consider this a death sentence for your crimes against the galaxy."

The prisoner who threatened her, brought his knife back and was about to lodge it deep inside Thanos' adopted daughter who had closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

He was stopped by a large bulking figure growling "You.... Dare!!"

The prisoner stopped as he trembled to see the intimidating who had light shining on him.

"You know who I am yes?" The man asked as he stepped closer to the prisoners.

"Y-you're Drax. T-the Destroyer." He manages to stammer out.

"And you know why they call me this?" Drax asks

L/N and Quill get closer despite the protests of Rocket who had tagged along as he tries his utmost, without being seen by the other prisoners, to convince them to turn away.

"You've slayed dozens of Ronan's minions."

Drax approached slowly which made him even more intimidating "Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette, and my daughter, Camaria." He looked to Gamora to make her ubderstand "He slaughtered them where they stood.And he LAUGHED!"

The bald prisoner shuddered where he stood as Drax stared practically into his soul "Her life is not yours to take. He killed my family." He stared at the emotionless cybernetically enhanced woman "I shall kill one of his in return."

"O-Of course Drax." The prisoner says as he hands Drax his small knife.

With lightning quick reflexes, Gamora breaks the wrists of the other two prisoners who were threatening her life which causes them to yelp in pain and grabs their blades which she holds up to Drax and the other prisoner.

Y/N nods in approval "Damn! She's got some impressive skills."

Venom rolled his eyes "She reminds me of Natasha." He then realises his error and quickly apologises "Ughhh, sorry."

"It's fine." Y/N says with a somewhat defeated expression not wanting to think too heavily about it.

"I'm no family to Ronan or Thanos." Gamora says with venom dripping in her tone as she drops the knives which clang on the metallic floor before looking directly at Drax "I'm your only hope at stopping him."

Something in Drax's mind snaps as he roars and clutches Gamora's throat and slams her back against the wall "Woman! You're words mean nothing to me."

Y/N and Quill come out of hiding making Rocket shake his head in disapproval "Hey, Hey! Seriously Dave you're gonna have to calm down and let the lady go."

Drax's grip on Gamora's throat tightens "My name is not Dave Terran!" He snarls at Y/N "It is Drax!"

Y/N holds his hands up defensively "Hey sorry but you look like a Dave to me........ Anyways don't you think it'll be in everyone's best interests to release the good lady especially if killing this Ronan dude is your Endgame."

"Oh I'll let her go, alright." Drax warns as he lets go of Gamora allowing her to catch her breath.

Y/N turns to Quill "Easy as pie." He whispers however Quill takes one large step back confusing the mercenary.

"Eyes forward L/N." Venom instructs which Y/N does as he sees the purple man charge at him ferociously and trying to stab him with Y/N dodging all of the attacks "Someone clearly didn't see our performance earlier on."

Drax attempts to stab Y/N in the throat however Y/N ducks underneath "Too slow son." Y/N taunts which only further enrages the vengeful prisoner.

Venompool delivers a right hand to the torso before a quick left hook to The Destroyer's cheek followed a harsh elbow to the back forcing Drac to bend down in pain.

Quill's eyes widen as he sees the position Drax is in and remembering what Y/N did before "Oh shit." He then proceeds to look away.

Y/N however doesn't go to kill Drax but instead puts his head between his legs and picks him up by the waist into the air and the slams him to the ground.

Drax groans in pain as he feels the effect in his back whilst Y/N gets off of the floor and winks at the recovering Gamora whilst clicking his tongue.

Gamora rolls her eyes distastefully at Y/N however she couldn't deny that she was impressed with his abilities to fight.

'An interesting one that one.' She thinks to herself.

Y/N then offers his hand to Drax who looks at it for a brief few seconds and swipes it away before standing on his own "I can stand on my own Terran." He growls at Y/N.

"Feisty one you are." Y/N comments as he dusts himself off.

Quill holds his hands out to Drax in a pacifistic manner "Like my friend said, if killing Ronan is your sole purpose then I don't think this is the best way to go about it."

Drax eyes up Quill "Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?"

Peter shrugs his shoulders "Well I mean she's hardly the first woman who's tried to kill me." He then lifts up his yellow shirt to show off a scar near his ribs "Look, this is from a smoking-hot Rajak girl. Stabbed me with a fork. Didn‟t like me skipping out on her at sunrise."

Y/N tunes himself out for a few moments whilst Quill lists of his résumé of injuries because of women to Drax until Y/N turns to Star-Lord and softly says "Quill, get to the fucking point."

"Sorry" he directs to Y/N "But here's the point. She betrayed Ronan. He's coming back for her. And when he does that's when you..." He gestures to his neck and does a throat slitting gesture.

Drax looks at Quill completely baffled "Why would I put my finger on his throat?" He asks with the most serious tone possible.

Y/N starts laughing as Quill looks as bamboozled at Drax's seriousness "What? No, it‟s a symbol. This is a symbol for you slicing his throat."

"I would not slice his throat. I would cut his head clean off."

Y/N takes a moment to recover "It means you get to kill him, big boy."

"I am no boy." Drax says through gritted teeth.

"What I'm saying is, you want to keep her alive. Don‟t do his work for him." He tries to bargain with the revenge driven inmate.

Drax finally lets up and examines the knife in his hand "I like your knife. I'm keeping it." He then proceeds to leave the showering area.

"That was my favorite knife." The bald prisoner says sadly.

Quill and Rocket head off back to the cell as do the other inmates. Y/N checks up on Gamora "You alright?"

She shakes herself off a tiny amount "I'm fine." She says before looking up at Y/N and giving him a small smile "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"Hey, I told you it all goes down in the showers." Y/N jokes causing Gamora to immediately regret her gratitude towards him.

--

A few minutes later, the quartet of Y/N, Quill, Gamora and Rocket were heading back to the cells with Quill and Gamora engaged in a heated argument.

"Listen! I could care less whether you live or whether you die."

"Ooh harsh" Y/N comments

"Then why stop the big guy!?" Gamora counters as they come to halt outside the sleeping area the guys were in.

"Simple you know where to sell my Orb."

"How are gonna sell it when we and it are still here?" Gamora said in a matter of factly tone to the Ravager.

"I believe my friend Rocket, here, has escaped 22 prisons." Y/N points to the raccoon leaning on the metal railing.

"We're getting out. And then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty." Rocket pointed to Quill and just him.

"Awww, we never even got to start our prison gang."

"I'm sure this won't be the only time we end up in prison in our everlasting life."

"True"

Quill noticed this and said defensively "Wait, wait, wait why just me? Y/N's wanted by Yondu too."

"Oh thanks Quill" Y/N sarcastically says making Peter shrug his shoulders.

"Uhhh did you witness what Y/N did to that big fucker before, I'd rather not be on the receiving end of that." Rocket comments in a way to make Quill feel stupid "No amount of units is worth that fate."

Y/N points at Rocket with a smirk aimed Quill's way "He knows what's going on." He then offers Rocket his hand "Give me five, Rocket." The Raccoon happily gives him five whilst Gamora tries not to think about how this group in front of her are possibly her only way out of The Kyln.

"How much is your buyer willing to pay for my orb?" Peter asks Gamora

She looks straight ahead for a few seconds before answering "Four billion units."

All three then exclaim at the same time "HOLY SHIT!!"

"Question, his much is that in American Dollars or British Sterling?" Gamora shook her head indicating that she didn't know.

"My guess is a lot."

Gamora looks down slightly with hope in her voice "That orb is my chance to get away from Ronan and Thanos." She looks at each of them individually "If you free us, I'll lead you to the buyer directly and split the profit between the four of us."

"I Am Groot" the tree announces as he looks through the bars of the sleeping area.

Rocket clicks his fingers in irritation "The five of us. Asleep for the danger, awake for the money as per frickin' usual."

"Hey don't fret Rocket, that's still Eight hundred million units a piece." He then glances up at the others as Venom comes out if his back.

"Hashtag Quick Maths"

--

The next morning the group were all getting their food from the cafeteria with no inmates even going near them thanks to Y/N who smirks "I'm kinda gonna miss being the Top Dog around here."

"Yeah well we're escaping so silver linings Y/N." Quill adds as they head to the table.

Rocket gets their attention back by going through his plan "If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower." He glanced up at the watchtower as do the others "And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things." He looks towards the guards patrolling the area "The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one."

"Leave it to me." Gamora offers to do that part of the job.

"That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg." Rocket says as they past a prisoner with a metal appendage.

"His leg?" Quill asks seemingly not convinced by its value to their escape.

"Yeah. God knows I don‟t need the rest of him. Look at him, he‟s useless."

"All right." Quill answers after very little convincing. The raccoon then subtly nudges Y/N's leg and raises his eyebrows a few times as Y/N chuckles to himself.

The group then sit down at their own table with Rocket at the head of the table with Gamora on one side and L/N and Quill on the other "And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?"

Y/N turns his attention to see the small rectangular black box with a yellow light flashing "Yeah."

"There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora questions as she also glances at the box briefly.

"Well, supposably these bald-bodies find you attractive. So maybe you can work out some sort of trade."

Y/N chuckles "Hell they've got good taste" he claims earning a kick under the table to his shin from Gamora which only makes him laugh more.

"You must be joking."

"No, I really hear they find you attractive."

"Look," Peter says attempting to point out the flaws in Rocket's plan "It's 20 feet up in the air, and it‟s in the middle of the most heavily-guarded part of the prison. It‟s impossible to get up there without being seen."

The creature then whisper threatens "Well my plan requires a frickin' Quarnyx battery so FIGURE IT OUT!"

"Alright chill out Fun size, I've totally got that battery." Y/N says as he shoves a forkload of food in his mouth.

Gamora looks at Y/N, slightly repulsed by his lack of food etiquette "You're a pig."

"Aren't you sweet?" Y/N says with a muffled voice as he begins tearing away at the rest of the food.

"Now this is important, once the battery has been removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we're gonna have to move quickly so you definitely need to get that last."

Suddenly the prison lights go down and The Kyln goes darker as there are sounds of the power whirring down. Y/N gulps down his food as the group all look to see Groot proudly holding the Quarnyx battery in his hand.

"Or we can get it first and improvise." Rocket exclaims, frustrated by his friends decision making.

"I'll get the armband"

"Leg"

Quill and Gamora head off to get their respective items whilst Venompool and Rocket remain at the table.

Y/N clicks his neck as he wipes the leftover food left on his face off with his forearm "Weeell can't let Groot have all the fun now can I?" Y/N proceeds to head off to join Groot.

"I'll let you know when to join us in the watchtower" Rocket calls out to Y/N who responds with a simple thumbs up.

Venompool does a gentle jog up to Groot who hadn't quite grasped the severity of the situation "I like you, improvisation is my forte."

The tree smiles at Y/N "I Am Groot."

"I know right!" Y/N says cheerfully despite having absolutely no clue what Groot is on about.

Soon a small platoon of heavily armed drones circle both Y/N and Groot "Allow me to take charge here."

"Go crazy." Y/N says allowing Venom to take his full form enabling him to be roughly the same height as Groot, a guard threatened the two which only aggravated Groot.

"I AM GROOOOOOT!!!!" He yelled out to the drones.

"AND I AM VENOM!!!!" The Klyntar native also cried out as the drones began opening fire on the two however both created biological shields to block the flurry of bullets heading their way.

Venom focused on his own thing as he leaped at one drone and grabbed the machinery before lobbing it at another causing both of them to explode. He then extended a tendril to slam a hole straight through another one rendering it useless as it flopped to the floor.

Venom then snarled as the guards flocked the scene of all the action "Come to see the headliner" he joked as he pounced at them, taking one to the floor as he disemboweled him with his claws until he was split into a top half and bottom half "Ha ha, there truly is two parts to everyone."

Other guards were fearful considering the previous day's events however were still required to do their jobs "Really, you're seriously gonna attack me after I just split your friend in half."

The guards began firing bullets at Venom who created a symbiotic shield to deflect them "There's nothing better than killing idiots." He removed himself from cover and then punched the ground and created symbiotic spike which made their way towards the aggressors and impaled them all.

One stupid guard from behind decides it's a good idea to shoot the Symbiote in the back of the head from damn near point blank range and Venom grabs him by both shoulders and casually bites his head off before tossing his dead body at guards attacking Rocket and Groot.

Unlike Y/N, Venom was far more brute force rather than more calculated attacks and actual fighting skill however his tactics worked for him.

Venom roared as he walked backwards and knocked into someone, he fully primed and ready to attack until he saw the individual as Drax The Destroyer.

Venom shifted back into Y/N as the stated down each other for a few seconds "What's shaking Drax" Y/N says as he hits Drax's shoulder playfully.

Drax doesn't like it one bit "Nothing is shaking" his eyes widen as he pushes Y/N out if the way then kicks the guard that was approaching Y/N in the gut then proceeds to perform the same move that Y/N did to him as he slams the guard to the ground.

Drax gets up from the ground and looks at Y/N "That offensive measure, I wish to know the name of it."

Y/N perks up at the request and smirks "On my planet, we call that a Batista Bomb." He informs the purple and red man.

Drax grunts and looks confused "But there is no explosion."

"What?"

"You said it is a bomb yet there is no explosion."

Before Y/N could muster up a response to Drax's literal behaviour, Rocket yells from the the floor above "Come on you bastards! We're getting out of here!" As Groot has extended himself for the others

"After you" Y/N invited Drax to go ahead of him.

"After I what?"

Y/N groans in frustration and feels like tearing his own hair out "Just climb" he instructs which Drax and him proceed to do.

After they reach the level that they the watchtower is on, Y/N helps Groot up after he has returned to his normal height and says "It's always good having a grass type Pokémon on my team."

Groot scratches his head in confusion "I Am Groot?" Y/N shakes his head as he and Groot catch up with the others.

--
Inside the watchtower a guard panickedly speaks into his communication device and requssts "I need all available guards in full combat gear."

A noise goes off behind him a d he slowly turns around to see six sinister figures staring him down and entering the watchtower.

Y/N looks at Groot who looks back at him "Shall we?"

"I Am Groot" Groot grabs on arm with a vine whilst Y/N grabs the other with a tendril as they both launch the man out of the watchtower and down to the floor below presumably to his death.

Rocket begins to go to work on the actual escape part of the plan as Gamora gets a shock from the unexpected appearance of Drax.

She glares at him as in her mind he is not welcome "Spare me your foul gaze woman!" He yells at her.

"Real charmer this one."

Gamora looks to Y/N for answers as she points at Drax "Why is this one here?"

"Uhhh he wants to kill Ronan and he can't really do that in here so you do the maths." Y/N sheepishly responds.

Quill hands Rocket the prosthetic leg as the raccoon begins chuckling "Oh I don't need that, I only need these two things." He refers to the Quarnyx battery and the guard's armband.

"What!?" Peter almost explodes at the revelation.

Y/N starts chuckling behind him causing Quill to shoot him a distasteful look "Did you know about this?"

Y/N narrows his eyes at Star-Lord "No?"

"You idiots! I had to transfer him 30000 units." Peter yells at the laughing pair.

"Aww but I bet it looked funny him hopping around with only one leg." Rocket says wiping a small year from his eye as he gets back to work on escaping.

"How are we gonna leave?" Drax eagerly asks as a drone fires a round of ammo at one of the watchtower windows causing everyone to flinch but Y/N.

"He's got a plan" Quill answers Drax's question as he looks down to Rocket "Right? Or is that another thing you made up?" He questions the raccoon.

"I have a plan! I have a plan!" He reassures as he continues fiddling with the various wires and parts in the control section.

"Cease your yammering and relieve us from this irksome confinement." Drax orders in a demanding tone.

"Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one." Quill adds as he looks out of the window for more potential dangers.

Drax shoots him a glare and quietly threatens "Do not ever call me a thesaurus."

"It's just a metaphor, dude." Y/N answers defending Quill.

His people are completely literal, metaphors are gonna go over his head."

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

"I'm willing to bet that my reflexes are faster than yours." Y/N challenges Drax who looks offended at the mere thought of it.

"Impossible" Drax declares loudly

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." Gamora says softly

Venom starts chuckling "Man, Gamora is me on a daily basis."

The watchtower is then surrounded by multiple guards with large weaponry along with even .ore weaponised drones.

"Those are some big guns." Peter says as his eyes widen at the possibility of impending doom.

The Head Riot Guard yells to the guards "On my command! Number one!" one of the guards shoots his weapon which hits one of the watchtower glass windows.

"Oooh the old one at time technique, these guys clearly know their movie clichés."

"What the hell is a movie?" Rocket asks as he picks up the pace at which he is working as the worry levels inside the watchtower increase every second that goes by.

"W-what did you just say?" Y/N says in utter disbelief as his mouth is wide open at the question.

"I said what the hell is a movie!?" Rocket asks loudly.

"It's like a faster version of reading" Peter answers as Y/N nods in agreement with Star-Lord.

Gamora not even slightly concerned at their petty argument "Rodent, we are ready for your plan."

"Hold on!" Rocket says as he keeps his composure of messing around trying to get the corrects bits and bobs into place in order for the group to escape.

The Head Riot Guard orders again "Number two!" another guard shoots his weapon which hits the other side of the watchtower making the structure rumble slightly. 

Drax recognises the look of Rocket and starts happily informing the others "I recognise this animal. We'd roast them over a flame pit as children. Their flesh was quite delicious."

Y/N stomps his foot carelessly on the floor and looks at Drax "Fuck me dude, that's not helping!"

"I do not wish to have intercourse with you L/N."

Y/N's brain just seems to stop functioning at this point as Quill chuckles ever so slightly at Drax's passing comment.

"Number three!" another shoots their weapon which hits another glass window of the watchtower leaving a massive crack "All fire on my command! Three! Two! One!"

Rocket works as fast as he possibly can and just then as the Head Riot Guard yells 'One' Rocket rigs to turn off the gravity making everyone in the prison start floating slightly above the ground and forcing them to lose control of their bodies.

"Ha, saved in the nick of time cliché." Y/N quips.

Gamora looks out of the window whilst the Raccoon smirks at his handy work "You turned off the artificial gravity, everywhere but in here."

"I told you I had a plan." Rocket then clicks a few more buttons and disconnects the watchtower from it's base before using the weaponised security droids to attack to the base of it and uses the droids jets to fly the watchtower.

It was a real rough ride resembling that of bumper cars at an amusement park as they made their way out of the cafeteria part of the prison causing everyone to have to hold on to something in order to maintain their balance until they come to a stop near the impound.

The group all pant and breath heavy sighs of relief that they weren't blown to smithereens "That was a pretty good plan." Y/N says as Rocket looks extremely proud of himself.

Quill kicks the glass of one of the windows out as they all get out of the watchtower and go to the impound to retrieve their clothes and personal items.

Peter looks for his spaceship for a brief amount of time before spotting it's distinctive colours "Yeah! There it is. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner." Rocket, Groot and Drax head out to the ship after they'd grabbed their stuff.

Y/N looks through his stuff and notices something viral missing once again "Motherfucker!!" He yells out as he kicks the wall aggressively.

"What?" Gamora asks him

"My fucking swords aren't here." Y/N angrily informs her.

"You can get new ones, now we have to go." Gamora says in a somewhat regretful tone.

"No, no, no you don't understand those swords are extremely special to me. I HAVE to go and get them." He then goes off to try and find them.

"Y/N!!!" She calls out after him but he doesn't lay her any attention.

Peter has a similar reaction to Y/N a few seconds later but less expletives were used  "Wait, wait, wait." Peter keeps searching for his Walkman in his stuff but doesn't find it. "That bastard didn't put it back."

"Put what back?" She asks

Peter gives the bag containing the orb to Gamora "Here. Get them to the ship, Y/N and I will be right back."

"How are you gonna possibly..." She begins but is cut off by Quill.

"Just keep the Milano close by. Go. Go!" Peter runs off to join Y/N whilst Gamora reluctantly heads to the Milano.

Quill catches up to Y/N as they stop at a closed door "Hey bud, you weren't planning on starting without me?"

Y/N looks at Quill "What are you doing here?"

"That blue bitch from before didn't put my Walkman back and I NEED it." Quill says in a determined voice.

Y/N looks in slight worry at him "How do you know the others aren't gonna take off with your ship?"

"1 - Rocket likes you and 2 - I've got this" he pulls out of his pocket the orb that their while escape was based on.

"Peter Quill, you are something else."

"I know" he shrugs his shoulders pridefully "Now ready to kick some ass."

"Is there anything I do better?" Y/N asks rhetorically.

"Well let's roll, we haven't got all day." Quill says as he opens the door with the pair ready to bring the smack down on anyone standing in their path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 265 30
Kenzo lived peacefully in his village with his father until he discovered he was a lightning bender. It just caused a chain reaction of bad events: T...
1.5M 36.6K 77
You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story unfolds when you cross paths with The Aven...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
166K 8.4K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...