CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Party Preparations

5.2K 151 60
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

|December 10, 2019|

{Alastors Pov}

Why in the world am I mad?

Is this really a reason to be mad??

Do I like her that much that I have this sudden urge to go on another rampage?!

"...tor.."

Why must she just drive me crazy with this feeling??

Why does she make me feel so... Warm.. And fuzzy?

".... Ala...or.."

Is this a problem?

Will it effect my reputation down here??

Maybe if I start ignoring her, it'll go awa

"Alastor!"

I blinked rapidly, returning back to reality.

"Damn, you're either tired or just plain daydreaming."

My gaze went from the floor to... (Y/n). My smile widen subconsciously as I straightened my posture.

"I apologize for that, darling. What is it that you need?" I asked politely, trying to ignore my mini episode.
(Y/n) sat down beside me with that smile of hers, "Well, I was going to invite you to the bar over there," She gestured to the small bar with Angel flirted with Husker, "But seems like you probably need rest."

My head shook softly with a chuckle. "No no, dear. I'm fine. Just... Bored." I replied, sounding tired at the end.
(Y/n) giggled and leaned towards me, "But the party is tomorrow! You should be excited, you were always the party goer back in the days."

Hate to admit it, but she's right.

Whenever there was a party in town, I wouldn't miss a chance to go as I was famous. Of course, drinking was involved, but at the end of the night, I was still sober as a damn mule.

I let out a chuckle, "Ah yes, the good old days and the exciting stock market crash in 29!"
Realizing what I said, she slapped me on the arm with a growl.

Saying a quick, yet quiet, sorry, she went off to the bar and tagged in the conversation with Angel.
Still hard to believe they're still friends after their whole fiasco. They're acting like nothing even happened!

That isn't normal, not one bit..

"Hey Al!"
I turned to see Charlie waving at me in the hallway. Swiftly standing up, I followed her into the hall, better be important.

"Whatever do you need, dear?" I asked, smiling widely. Charlie played with her fingers looking down.
"I wanted to ask you something..." She muttered out.

I tilted my head to the side, "Ask away, my dear."
Charlie looked up at me with hesitation and nervousness written all over her face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be Aunt (Y/n)s' date tomorrow night for the party.." She said quietly, peering behind to the lobby.

'Aunt'? (Y/n) did say that she was Charlie's babysitter before, but nothing about her aunt!
"You... Two are related??" I asked slowly with a tint of caution.
It's impossible! Charlie was born in Hell and (Y/n) was alive longer than she was!

"Uh... Maybe, kinda? I don't know.. But she was with me since I was really young, and (Y/n) was always there for me 'til now.." She explained shyly, looking at the bar, making me stare at (Y/n) with her.

Now that I'm looking, I can see her little features that I didn't mind before. Her cute fangs, the dimples/freckles on her cheek(s), the way her hair waves and bounces when she laughs, Hell, her nose is just like Charlies!

Beautiful.. Absolutely stunning...

My smile became forced when I let out a sigh. "Well, about accompanying her to the party, I'll do it." I finally answered her question. Charlie squealed and bounced like a small child. "This will make her so happy!! Be at her room tomorrow at 7!" She added before running off somewhere else.

Could this really make her happy? After all the horrid things I did? (Y/n) might've been, somewhat, forgiving when we were alive, but I don't think this would be easy.

But...

It never hurts to try.

{Y/n's Pov}

"You what?!"

How could my sweet little Charlie do this!? I've never taught her any of this! Much less, scheming!

"It's just one date! Come on, (N/n). We all know how much you like Alastor." She raised a brow at me with her arms crossed.

As much as I want to deny it, I do still like him, but it's still complicated! We might be friends again but at times, he acts like he just... Like he doesn't even care.

"Charlotte, my darling Belle. I know that you might see yourself as Cupid, but luck isn't always on our best terms.." I sighed out, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Charlie pouted and huffed, probably the cutest thing I've seen her do this whole time.

My head shook and pressed my forehead against hers. "Dear, if you must know. Yes I do still like him, but it's... Difficult between my feelings." I stated softly, looking into her eyes.

"Maybe if you just spend time with him tomorrow, everything will go smoothly and you two will get together then he will propose, you two get married, have kids!" Charlie listed on, zoning out in her little fantasy.

I felt my cheeks heat up from her rant.
Maybe she's taking this a bit too far.

But it never hurts to try..

A sigh escaped my lips as I grabbed Charlie by the shoulders. "If I accept this, will you just stop doing this... thing with us?" I asked in a pleading tone, embarrassed that Charlie is into this kind of stuff.

She started to bounce in her place, nodding rapidly with a bright smile.
I couldn't help but giggle at her childish antics.

"Now go get your outfit ready! Me and Vaggie will help you!" She blurted out, pushing me through the halls. I let out a yelp with a laugh, "Okay okay, I can go without any pushing, dear."

Charlie tip-toed to my level and gave me a peck on the cheek before giving me a thumbs up as she ran out of sight.

Now for the dress...

[The Next Day, 1 hour before the party]

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Sarding Jobby consarn good-for-nothing piece of schmuck–"

I can't believe this.

It's been 2 and a half hours and I still don't have an outfit for tonight!

And I need to work on my vocabulary... Those old vulgar words just slip out of me when I'm this stressed.. Old habits.

All my clothes are on the floor and bed, I just got out of the shower and only in a (F/c) bra and undergarments!

How the Hell did I get myself in this mess..?

Knock!
       Knock!
               Knock!

Fuck.

"Uh, coming!" I yelled out, getting a random sweater and shorts.
Hopefully Alastor isn't early this time. He always has that habit too..

Once I was in the clothing, I opened my door to see Charlie and Vaggie there.

"Why aren't you in a outfit, Auntie??" Charlie asked a bit worryingly. I bit my lip and let them in, "I don't really have a outfit that's good enough for tonight..."

Vaggie patted my back as I sat on a clear spot on my bed.
"But you do! Maybe I can help you with that!" Charlie chirped out, picking up some of the dresses.

I sighed and let her do the work as Vaggie, surprisingly, comforted me.
"You need to relax, (N/n). This may be an important event but you need to enjoy yourself while you're at it." She stated softly, sitting next to me.
Replying with a nod, I buried my head inside my sweater, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Oh oh! I found one!!" Charlie squealed, making me peek out slightly. There she held up an important dress that held deeply in my heart.

(Surprise, my mum picked out the picture!)

A beautiful burgundy sleeve-laced knee(?) high dress.
My smile turned into a faint frown, even though my mouth was hidden, as my eyes soften.

"I... I don't know.. That dress.. I don't want it to get ruined if something happens.." I muttered out stuffing my head back in my sweater, earning a quiet 'aw'.

The bed dipped on the empty side from me, flinching slightly when a hand came into contact with my shoulder.
"(Y/n)... Nothing will happen to it.. And I'm sure Alastor will love it either way, give it a chance.." Charlie cooed gently, rubbing my shoulder.

Maybe she's right. This is an important night, I don't want to mess anything up. Especially sense I'm the entertainment.

Yes you heard me, I'm the entertainer for the party.
Er- well, like part of it. I just sing a few sings, 3 or 4 and Tada!

"Alright, fine. I'll... I'll take that chance" I replied in a unsure tone. A hand pulled down my sweater, making me blink adjusting to the lighting.

Then, I was pulled on my feet with a huff.
"Hurry! We don't have much time!!" Charlie reminded, Vaggie nodding with her.

Uggghggghhgh why don't I have to be the Mother in this place??!

But nonetheless, I smiled and nodded.

꧁꧂

"Just a little touch here..."

"Be careful with the shading!"

"I will!... And.. Done!"

After an hour and a half of Charlie and Vaggie doing my hair and makeup, I fluttered open my eyes, looking into the mirror on my vanity.

I never knew they had such style...

"I-It's beautiful.." I mumbled out in awe, putting a hand on my cheek.
This was beyond what I imagined! I thought they would've done just simple shadowing and blush, but no.

"How in the good hell did you manage to do something like this?!" I asked in shock, looking back and forth between the two.

They giggle, fixing my hair a bit. "It's just something we know how to do~" Charlie cooed playfully.

I let out a dramatic gasp, looking towards her. "My my, when did my little Charlotte and Vagatha get so proper??" I teased, putting a hand over my mouth.

A shrug with a sly smirk was their response, notting to ask for tutorials later on.

"Okay, now you two get ready! You both have speeches to do onward!" I reminded, standing up from my chair and ushering them to the door.

"Alright! We'll see you in a bit, Auntie!" Charlie chirped before taking their leave.

Ah, how they grow up so fast...
I can't believe Lucifer thinks of her as a failure, he's lucky he's even standing at this point!

I might be a very close and important member of the Magne family, but that doesn't mean I can't still get erased.

Shaking my head, I swiftly put on some inch high (F/c) heels with a small bow above it.
Making sure my room is clean(due to earlier complications) and my purse was intact, I headed to my door, grabbing onto the doorknob.

A sigh escaped my lips, turning the knob and opening the door gracefully.

Hope this party goes smoothly...

————————————————

A/n: I AIN'T DEAD BITCHEEEEESS–

No but sorry for my inactive presence! I'm kinda busy and tired as Christmas break is almost over and I have to babysit tomorrow (Bless my baby niece).

But apologies for the short chapter, next one will be longer I promise!!

Love ya all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 185 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
9.1K 172 10
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— To keep this very simple, this will be dedicated to some cute short Alastor x Reader r...
298K 11.9K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...