The Bride of The Underworld [...

Von LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 1

16.3K 417 296
Von LettuceBae

BEFORE WE START:

Hello everyone,I've seen enough, my books are for FEMALE AUDIENCES ONLY. I don't understand why it's hard to acknowledge that. I am sorry, but I'm getting uncomfortable with notifications from male readers adding my works into their libraries, especially Bride of the Underworld, Black phantom, and lastly, Nymphomania. I'm sorry for snapping like this, but I am uncomfortable with men adding my works that are PURPOSEFULLY for FEMALE readers in their libraries. Again, it has to be said. I'm sorry for the sudden outburst, Sincerely yours, Viviane BaeI SAID THIS ONCE AND I'LL SAY THIS AGAIN. THIS BOOK IS MADE FOR FEMALE READERS ONLY

A woman sat on a velvet cushion as she raise the cup of wine form her fingertips, dark red eyes bore on the the liquid  drink. She twirled it, boredom present in her features. Finally she stands up, walking to the castle window and contemplated. 

"Joohyun!" A voice broke her train of thought. The woman, or should I say Joohyun, turn around and was met with a gorgeous monolid who was standing ever so gracefully while holding her a piece of paper. 

"We have a deal to discuss tonight, in Earth." Joohyun rolled her eyes. "It's always on earth Seulgi, what's new?" Joohyun then walk towards her and take the paper from Seulgi's waiting hands. 

"Hmmmm, a desperate human. Is this it?" Joohyun ask as she returns the paper to Seulgi, "Tell Seungwan that we'll open the portal tonight." Joohyun walked pass Seulgi and looked over her shoulder.

"Tell Taeyeon that we have another soul to look out for." Seulgi smirked and follow the elder girl.

Meanwhile on Earth

"Honey, I don't think what you're doing right now is going to bring us any good." A woman said as she held her newborn child in her arms. The man, presumably the husband look at her with urgent eyes. 

"Our company is failing Minjeong! How do you expect us to strive? What about our child?" He yelled at her, the baby gave a soft coo as Minjeong tries to lull the baby back to sleep.

"Watch it Eunseok, you might wake her up..." Minjeong coaxed 

Before the man can make a reply, the land gently shook as Minjeong shield her baby as the husband tries to shield her as well, the walls crumble revealing a gorgeous woman emerge from the wall and casually walks in the house and sits on the couch. 

"Who the hell are you?" The man, Eunseok asked in indignation. The woman looked unimpressed and smirked at the couple. "You called for the devil, here I am." 

The man gasped and kneeled to her, "Please, I need help." The woman waved her hand for him to continue. "The company, my father's company is getting bankrupt. If he knows, then I'm through, me, my wife and my child." 

"Well that can be fixed, my only question is....what will be your offer?" The woman raised her perfectly sculpted brow. The man stopped to think. 

"Once the company is successful, I'll pay you back." The woman scoffed. "For me to do that, I need something in return, foolish mortal." The man now looked panicked. He looked around and at his wife. 

"If you have nothing to offer, then you're just wasting my time. Have a wonderful evening." The woman now stands up and walks toward the void from the crumbled wall. 

"WAIT!" The man cried out. The woman stopped and looked over her shoulder. 

"I offer you my child." She then turned around to face him, she looked at the wife who stood in frightened silence. 

"Are you sure about this?" She walked closer to the wife who held her child tightly. 

"Eunseok, please think about this!" The wife pleaded. The man looked mad now.

"If you didn't had an affair with another man and have his child, then maybe I would've tolerated this!" He then took the child from her arms and presented it to the devil. 

"I present to you my daughter, Hwang Y/N." The devil tilted her head in thought. 

"Another soul was offered to me for their benefit, but the person who was offered took their own life in front of my eyes." She then held the small hands of the child. 

"But alright, I'll take your child. And I'll treat her with care so you can relax, Minjeong." She smiled at her. "What year is it now?" The devil ask the man.

"February 12, 1997." 

"Then I'll wait for the right time to take her." The devil smiled coldly at the infant. 

"Well Eunseok, your company is alright." The man looked shocked.

"How did you know my name? The company is really ok now?" 

"I'm the devil, I should know my clients and what they want." She walked towards the void without ever looking back.

23 years later....

Y/N's POV

*beep beep beep beeep*

I groan as I get up from my bed, I looked at the time. 5:00 AM. I sighed as I entered the bathroom and take a bath. It's been 5 years since my elder sister took over the company. Yes older sister, Hwang Hyerin. She's the current CEO of my father's company. Though my sister treats me like a stranger often....it hurt but I'm used to it....

As for my father....that's a different story, I'm an offspring of another man who my mom had a one night stand after their heated argument. He treats me like his own, but I can sense resentment. For my mom...well she's the only one who actually treats me like her own, and I'm very comfortable with her. 

Despite the treatment I get from my father and elder sister, I only have my mom as my source of counsel and affection. And I'm very thankful for that. If my sister is the CEO? Then what am I? 

Well I work as another office worker from another company, a fashion company. I'm a secretary for Chanel, my boss Jennie Kim is the brand ambassador and CEO. I'm contended with what I have right now, an apartment that's cozy and spacious enough to put my second office, and  a car that will bring me to my building. 

As I ready my breakfast, I look on our sales and stocks on my iPad. When I'm satisfied with our shares, I immediately put it down and start eating. When I'm done with my breakfast, I brushed my teeth and stepped out of my apartment looking and feeling fresh.

(Y/N's outfit and golden heels to top it of)

I got out of the elevator and went straight to the basement to go to my car. A BMW M8 Gran Coupe Grey was waiting for me, a gift from my father. I clicked the car keys as I open my car and drive off to Chanel's building.

...........

I sighed out as I sat on my office chair, I place my things and turned on my PC revealing my spam of emails and business proposals from other companies, as well as an email from Prada. 

Good morning, Hwang Y/N,

I've attached the contract for our new collaboration this year. Could you please review the contract until Thursday? I'll greatly appreciate your feedback

Best,

Kang Seulgi 

Secretary 

Prada Milan

I forward the email to my CEO, a knock on my desk made me jump on my seat.

"Ms. Kim!"  Stand up and bow to show respect in front of my CEO. Oh, she's wearing casual clothes on a Tuesday? 

"Hello, secretary Hwang. Any emails waiting for me?" She asked. I smiled as I gave her a list, then suddenly I remembered something.

"Ah, Prada sent us a contract regarding the collaboration, we have until Thursday to review the contract." I said as I sit down on my chair. She nodded and went inside her office. 

"Secretary Hwang, we have a meeting with the Prada ambassador later this 12:30PM." She said through the intercom I check on the time. 11:34 AM. Oh gosh did time fly that fast? Using the time I have left, I answered the emails and sent the business proposals from different companies 

Since I have nothing left to do, I just relaxed on my seat and drank water. Get hydrated kids, you'll need it. I heard the office door of Jennie faintly open as she walks toward me holding the papers. 

"Ms. Hwang, time to go." She placed the papers on my desk as I stood up, took the papers and followed her outside and to her vehicle. I opened the door for her as she nod in approval and followed closely behind her. 

"Well aside from that, what else do I have on schedule?" Jennie asked, I look at the timetable as she waited patiently for me to reply. "You have none, Ms. Kim. Your schedule ends after this meeting." I answered. She nod and looked out the window. 

Minutes later we have arrived at our destination, we were met by a man that was dressed elegantly with security behind him. Jennie went inside first, as I whisper close to her.

"That's Mr. Park, also known as Park Chanyeol. He is also the brand ambassador for Prada Men's fashion." She nodded at the information given, as an assistant, it's my job to know the people that my boss' meets and I should know them by heart. 

"Mr. Park, pleasure to meet you. Where will we discuss our contract?" She started as her and Park shake hands. "Oh, I'm just here as an escort, you'll meet her at the conference office.

'Her?' I asked myself as Jennie and Mr. Park went deeper inside the building. After a silent trip to the elevator and to the conference room, Mr. Park stopped and so did Jennie in front of the conference room. 

"Well, this is my stop. She's waiting for you inside." He opened the door revealing a woman who sat behind her desk, cold eyes looked into mine as Jennie greeted.

"Good afternoon, we're here for the contract." Jennie greeted. The woman smirked and stand up to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you both." She said as she shook my hand, her grip was firm as she shakes mine.

"Bae Joohyun, or you can call me Irene." She said as her brown eyes meet mine.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.5K 2K 36
You have your dream job, you're financially stable, and you have an amazing set of friends. You live in a beautiful home and drive an expensive car...
190 28 11
Based off the game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines! Can be read without knowing anything of/playing the game girl reader x Jeanette plus plot :) "O...
58.2K 2.8K 81
Following controversial news regarding Irene, she was forced to take a hiatus. She lost her confidence due to this news, and she escaped to the count...
1K 49 7
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe...