I don't even know your name

By Anastasianoor

Shawn Mendes the pop sensation has everything in his life which he has dreamt of. He is heartthrob, rich, fam... More

Prince of Pop
Shining staršŸŒŸ
Flashback
A Little more wait
Belong to Music
Keeping my distance
Falling all in you
Ruin
Healing heart
Pride over Love (Part 1)
Pride over Love (Part 2)
We were made to breakšŸ’”
Perfectly Wrong
No reason to stay (Part-1)
No reason to stay (Part-2)
New Beginnings
Only Friends
Time is the best medicine
Must be Love
Friend Game (Part-1)
Friend Game (Part-2)
Song for you
Broken
Night In the Club
Courage
Always Been You (Part-1)
Always Been You (Part-2)
Moms know
Piece Of You
Can't Let Go
Finally We Met (Part-1)
Finally We Met (Part-2)
Beauty In Loveā¤ļø

Questions

211 19 7
By Anastasianoor

"This is so beautiful, exactly what I wanted" Camila said examining the poolside of the villa Ethan selected for her.

"I know that's the only Spanish style house I could find in Hollywood hills" Ethan told following behind her.

"I really like the kitchen" Sinu said coming out of the house. The house was huge with comfortable, four bedrooms.

Camila sat down on a floor near pool, putting her feet in it.

"That's cool" She said moving her feet in water.

"So when will you shift here"Ethan smiled.

"Tomorrow"She said straight.

"Really" He said in surprise.

"Of course Ethan, I can't wait to shift in here" She exclaimed.

"Ok then I'll check the paper work for one last time and make the transaction" He told her.

"You are the best person ever, I love you" She hugged him in excitement.

"Let me breathe Mila" Ethan said suffocated in her hug but he was enjoying it till she'll choke him to death.

"Sorry" She smiled moving away from him.

        .............................................

Camila ran in the corridor looking for Shawn's dressing room, as she got off the stage. She opened the show with a bang and everyone was praising her. After getting rid of everyone who was pulling her for pictures, she rushed to find Shawn. Finally she found a door open with Shawn's name, people were coming in and out of the room. She ran to see Shawn staring at the screen in blue and black dress suit. He turned as he could feel her presence there.

"Camila!"

"Shawn"

They hugged each other, Shawn's wrapping his hands around her.

"I was looking for you" She said taking in his scent.

"I just watched your performance, you blown away everyone, it was super amazing" He told her not letting her escape from his hug.

Manny coughed behind his son to get his attention.

"Oh..sorry, I forgot..Mila meet my dad" He said introducing her to Manny Mendes.

"Señorita right" His dad said giving her a sweet hug.

"Yeah" She said shyly.

"That's my mom" He said as Camila hugged Karen.

"You are looking so beautiful" Camila complemented.

"Look at her, Isn't she really the sweetest angel I ever met....Now I get it why Shawn can't stop talking about you" Karen said with biggest smile on her face bugging Shawn.

"Mom" Shawn said feeling little embarrassed.

"What.. that's true, you know I and Manny were stunned to see you two together in the music video..you two would make a beautiful couple"

"I agree" Manny noded at Karen's confession.

"That's enough I think,come Mila.." Shawn grabbed Camila's hand to avoid anymore embarrassment and took her to the side.

"I'm sorry, my mom and dad-"

"Don't" Camila cut him, her face still blushing "They're so sweet, I loved them."

"Well they are my parents"

"Weren't you embarrassed few seconds ago" Camila told him.

"No! It was just little too much" He said pursing his lips with his tongue. Camila's face turned red as she noticed how hot he looked right now.

"Alright good luck for your performance...I'll meet you at the same place I texted" She said.

"Yes I remember, I'll see you there"

          .......................................

Restaurant wasn't full with people as it was almost midnight but the corner they were sitting in gave an amazing view of highway full of traffic. They didn't know, it was the awkward tension between two of them or heat radiating from their bodies that they were feeling warm in that extremely cold weather of New York. After having a light dinner and saying Hello Hye, their formal conversation was over and now it was time to come to the real point.

"So..I'm so nervous about your answer" Shawn finally mustered up the courage to say some words.

"And I'm so nervous to even talk about this" She laughed and Shawn joined her to release the tension.

"Shawn what if I'd say No" She asked.

Shawn breathe caught for a moment didn't know how to answer this "If I'll be completely honest, I would be pretty much heart broken and would probably create a whole new album full of sad songs and" He stopped.

"And what" she asked.

"I'll pray to God you'll never find some one who'll put his hands on you or I'll break his hands" He told her honestly.

"That's brutal" She said.

"You think rejecting me won't be brutal so" He complained.

"Ok then what will you do if I'd say Yes" She asked again.

"Are you taking my test" He said frowning.

"Whatever you call it, I just wanna satisfy myself before announcing my decision, so just tell me Shawn what will be your reaction if I'd agree"

"I'd kiss you right here and won't stop until you'll feel suffocated" He declared.

"Here..my God Shawn" She said shyly.

"I'm serious Mila"

"I think then I should say No"

"No! I mean ok I'll do whatever you'll say and won't kiss you here".

Camila remained silent and Shawn looked at her with his big hopeful eyes like a puppy waiting for his treat.

"Yes" She finally said.

"What" Shawn asked not believing what he heard.

"Yes Shawn"

"I mean..Am I dreaming..Is this..Is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo is willing to date Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." He said dramatically.

"Yes Shawn Peter Raul Mendes Karla is willing to date the most dramatic guy in the world" She said smiling.

"Oh my God I cannot believe, it's really happening finally, I should've make a movie of all this to show my children how their mom stopped tormenting their dad" He said smiling as big as he could.

"Shawn Now you're just being overdramatic honestly like you're insane" She chuckled.

"I can't wait to tell the world that I got my girl...Ahh..but First I'd tell Aaliyah, Brian, Connor and Andrew...and I want to see Gina's face when I'll drop the bomb on her head" Shawn said excitedly and both started laughing.

"Me too I've to tell Roger first and then I'll tell my family of course"

"We'll announce our relationship together" Shawn sounded like a child in excitement.

Camila just smiled at him and he took her hand pulling her to stand up.

"Where?" She asked following him.

"In my car coz you don't want me to kiss you here." He winked.

As soon as they stepped into his car Shawn smashed his lips against her's which soon turned into hottest make out session. They came back to their hotel and moved to their separate rooms, not wanting people around them to question but spent the whole night texting each other. Next day they headed back to LA, Shawn was so eager to tell everyone but he had to take Andrew in his trust before.

       ...............................................

Camila finished washing dishes when her phone started buzzing on the kitchen counter. She dried her hands, looking Shawn's name on screen.

"Hey what's up" Shawn said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Nothing just washed dishes" She replied plainly.

"Are you free?..I mean can I come, I also wanna see your new place and we'll hang out you know." He said turning the steering of his car.

"Yes it will be so good if you'll visit" She smiled.

"I was just heading back to home, I'll be there in 10 minutes." He told her and then hung up the phone. They've arrived back just a day before and didn't get the time to see each other.

Camila put his phone back on counter and walked towards the door to see who was there. She opened to see Ethan standing there with two guys carrying a table.

"You said you wanted a side table for your room" He told her.

"Yeah.. please come in" She said quickly moving aside to give a way to the guys carrying the heavy material. They moved in and Camila guided them to her room along with Ethan, leaving the door open behind them.

"Here" She instructed.

"You guys can go now, we'll do it" Ethan told them and they left.

"So where do you exactly want it" He asked.

"I want it in this corner" She told.

"Right" He started dragging the table to the corner and Camila helped him.

"I don't know Ethan how to thank you, you are the best person I've ever met" She told him.

" Don't need to thank you Camila, I can do anything for you" He replied.

" Yeah I know you are my best friend" She squeezed his shoulder.

"Mila...I want to be more than best friend."

                 *********************

Meanwhile Shawn got out of his car with a huge grin on his face. He stepped inside and found the front door open. He knocked but no one seemed to hear. He gradually moved inside shutting the door behind, looking for her but a low male voice caught his attention and he moved in it's direction stopping in front of an open door.

"I'm sorry Ethan but I don't think about you in that way"

He heard Camila saying. His jaw dropped and his blood started rushing as he saw Ethan grabbing Camila's arm pulling her closer towards him.

"Why not Mila"

       ................................................

Guys please keep voting and commenting❤️

I started writing another Shawmila story "Water and Desert" quite different from this one. Should I publish the first chapter?, I just need your support to continue💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1.1K 20
He's loved her from afar since he first laid eyes on her, she's thought about him everyday since the day they met. An indecent proposal between frie...
8.9K 487 40
This is a fictionary world with Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The world is divided in 4 groups: the Fire Foxes, the Water Dolphins, the Air Birds...
19.2K 496 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
39.3K 1.2K 53
Journey of two strangers from being friends to become loversā¤ļø This book is based on real life love story of two amazing famous singers Shawn Mendes...