little do you know (Editing)

By _WeirdAsHell_

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's he... More

Author Note
Prolgue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 45

3.2K 109 5
By _WeirdAsHell_

Song of the chapter - The other side by Ruelle

___________________________________

«Violet's POV»

We entered the hospital and a compelling scent filled my nostrils, the nostalgic scent flowing throughout every inch of the building. I heard everyone's footsteps echoing behind me as we sprinted towards the front desk.

"Hi, I am looking for Hunter Williams. He met in a car accident." I said unnerved.

It was definitely evident to the nurse that I was hanging on by a thread. She gave me a sympathetic look and turned towards her computer," He is on the 28 floor in room 257, the ICU ward. " She explained. I thanked her and ran off.

We rushed towards the elevator and got to the floor he was on. My heard instantly sunk when the doors opened and I saw Hunter's mother, Aunty Jane sitting on a chair with her hands on her face qa she wept silently. As I began to walk towards her the corridor suddenly felt larger than before and fear began to rule my mind.

I looked to my left and saw a body through the slightly opened blinds that were resting against  the glass windows. Multiple tubes were attached to the body. I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked up and saw the room number on the door.

257...

"Oh God..." I whimpered with one plam placed on my mouth and the other on my chest. I held in tears that were fighting relentlessly to gush out.

I took a deep breath and gathered myself before I placed my hand on Aunty Jane's shoulder and she looked up at me with red wide puffy  eyes. I began to bite the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from crying, even when the metallic taste of blood began to linger on my tast buds I still continued to be strong for her. I bent down on my knees and gave her a hug as she cried on my shoulder.

"What did they say?" I asked anxiously as I sat beside her.

"They don't think he will make it through the night." She said as he voice broke.

I just nodded and looked forward at Camila who was crying into Ethan's chest as Sophie and Eric stared instensely through the glass windows at Hunter's limp body.

"I don't know if I can do this again." stated Aunty Jane," Last time I was in a situation like this was right after Mathew was shot, it was about a month after our divorce and he was smiling at me as he was saying goodbye. He told me that I was right, that he was very reckless and that it was okay that I left him cause I was too afraid of getting hurt. I couldn't handle the constant worrying over whether or not he was shot, injured or worse. Mathew still understood my feeling and as to why did it and he forgave me so easily, all he asked me was to look after and protect our son when he won't be able to anymore, but I couldn't even do that." she cried," It was his last wish... "

"Hey, you hand no control over this at all, you can't blame yourself." I said as I hugged her, " He is strong he will make it through this." I said trying to convince her as well as myself.

Mainly myself...

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«Emily's POV» (Diana's younger sister)

" Ahhhhhh, Where is he? " My sister yelled in agony as she was being taken to the delivery room.

"I will go check." I said to her as I walked away from her and pulled out my phone to call Hunter, but just as I was about to make the call someone called me.

"HI Emil. It's Eric, Violet's husband, Hunter met in a terrible accident and he is in the ICU ward." he said and I felt as if the whole room froze for a second.

"What?" I said but the words were barely audible, "What an I gonna tell Diana?" I asked as I tried my very best not to panic.

"You are going to tell her nothing. She is in a delicate state right now, so we can tell her that Hunter is stuck in classic New York traffic and he might not make it in time." He instructed to me, "A few of Hunter's friends are coming over to see how she is doing and they will be there with you. " he explained before saying goodbye and cutting the call.

I sat on a chair and waited for reality to hit me but I was still just stuck here all frozen because none of this felt real yet.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«Violet's POV»

" Go with them and be there for your daughter-in-law, she must be terrified. Eric and I will be here with Hunt." I said to Aunty Jane and she nodded but I could see in her eyes that she was reluctantly leaving.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"How are you holding up?" Asked Eric as he stood next to me outside in the undercover hospital parking lot. I was looking down at the ground that was very far down from here.

I turned around and nestled my head in Eric's chest and began to cry,"What am I gonna do if something happened to him? He is my best friend Eric." I cried.

Eric placed a kiss on my head as he held me close and comforted me, "How you holding up?" I asked he, "I know you two got pretty close."

"I don't really know how I feel right now it all still seems unreal or I am probably just in denial about all of it right now." He with a sad little laugh and sniffed.

I looked up at him, at his big emerald eyes. I saw the sadness that resided in his eyes. I pulled him close to me and hug him tightly.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°

After Eric left to go check on everyone a few floors down, I finally gained the courage to walk into Hunter's room. I sat down on a chair next to his bed and I reached out  for his hand.

"Everything is going to be alright." I said to him as I held his hand.

Everything is gonna be alright...

---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey everybody hope you enjoy this chapter 😊
Please comment 🙏
Till next time, byeezzz💕❣️

Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 615 17
"You know it too Kitten... You want me just like I do, there is something between us that you can't resist. You can't help but close your eyes every...
12.1M 405K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
24.5M 554K 41
I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, there was something about it. It was intense...