Fake love ✔

By laix_x

[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known... More

authors note
intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
Alternative ending
Bonus chapter 1

Bonus chapter 2

4K 82 27
By laix_x

this bonus chapter will only make sense if you've read the alternative ending btw :)

Bonus no.2

Romeo•

3 years later

"Max", I whisper into the phone as I walk into the bathroom. "I'm freaking out", I pace back and forth in the en-suite, careful not to wake Morgan.

"Dude", he groans. "It's 6am".

"Yeah, sorry. I—I—".

"Go back to sleep", he tells me.

"But—".

He cuts me off, repeating, "go back to sleep".

Groaning, I agree. He says goodbye and I hang up, making my way back into the bedroom. "Babe?" Morgans soft voice startles me as I crawl in beside her.

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing?"

"Max called and I didn't want to wake you", I lie...sort of.

"Is he okay? Is Ava okay?" Max and Ava are still together, and going strong. Ava's now heavily pregnant and is due any day now.

"Yeah, babe, they're fine", my arm wraps around her, pulling her closer until we hear cries from the other room. Groaning internally, I stop Morgan from getting up, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I'll go".

"Thanks", she lays back down, pulling the blanket further up her body.

"Hey, little man", I walk into Luca's room, picking him up. "Why are you crying?"

"I have a bad dream", for a two—almost three—year old, he can put together sentences pretty well, however he still messes up on certain letters and words.

"You had a nightmare?" He nods, clutching my shoulder. "Do you wanna come lay with me and mama?" He nods again. "Alright, let's go".

"Hey, baby", Morgan opens her arms for him to crawl into. "What's wrong?" He doesn't answer, just snuggles into her embrace.

"He had a nightmare", I tell her as I retake my place on the bed. She ruffles his small amount of hair on his head as he falls back to sleep in her arms.

"What are we going to do today?"

I clear my throat before answering, "I have a surprise for you".

"Really?" Her eyes light up.

"Yep", I nod. "Pack a bag, we'll be staying for three days".

"Staying where?" She asks as I stand up.

"That's the surprise", I lean over to peck her lips before going to take a shower. "Flight's at 7:30am. It'll take 9 hours and we'll reach there at 10:30pm, their time. Don't go snooping to find out where we're going, though", I call out before getting in the shower.

"I won't", I hear her chuckle.

After I shower and change, I walk back out to see the two fast asleep. With a small smile, I take a large suitcase from under the bed, and fill it with clothes for the three of us. By the time I've finished that, it's almost time to leave. I pick out an outfit for Morgan, consisting of a pair of black leggings and a matching black sweater; I then walk into Luca's room, grabbing him an outfit and bringing it back into our room. "Babe", I whisper, walking over to her side. "You gotta wake up".

"Hm?"

"You need to get dressed. I've picked out your clothes", I take Luca from her arms, beginning to change him.

"Give—give me two minutes", she mumbles, falling back to sleep, just as Luca begins to wake up.

"Mama's always sleeping, isn't she?" He giggles. "She needs to because you're always awake", I tickle him as he begins to giggle, again. I keep him on my hip and I bend down beside Morgan, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Babe, we need to leave soon".

"Okay", she mumbles, sitting up. "How long do I have?"

"We're taking the jet so as long as you need, but preferably 10 minutes", I tell her.

"Okay", she gives me a light smile as I walk out of the room.

"I'll make breakfast".

"Dada", Luca giggles as I place him in his highchair.

"Yeah, little man?"

"Food".

"You want food?" He nods, eagerly. "Alright, what do you want me to make?" He mutters something that I don't understand, until I guess he means croissants. "You want this?" I hold up a croissant.

"Yeah!" He exclaims, holding his arms out for me to pass it to him, so I put it on the highchair table, letting him eat it. "Thanks, dada", he mumbles with a mouth full of food.

"You're welcome, Luke", I mutter as I grab four eggs from the pantry and crack them in the pan.

"Hey", Morgan walks down as I finish cooking the eggs, pouring them onto two plates, along with two pieces of toast.

"Hi, mommy", Luca says, his mouth still full of food.

"Hi, baby", she returns. "Don't talk with your mouth full".

"Sorry", he mutters.

"Here you go", I hand her a plate of food as she mumbles a 'thank you'. "We gotta leave soon. You ready?"

"Yep".

"Alright, great", I sit on the opposite side of the island to her as we all eat.

"Mama", Luca hums as he finishes eating.

"Yeah?" Morgan turns to look at him.

"Dada say we going to—".

"Woah!" I cut him off before he can say too much. "Excuse me", I poke his cheek lightly, making him giggle. "I told you that you can't tell mama".

"Oops", he drawls as I take our plates, washing them up. Morgan takes Luca to put their shoes on.

"Where are we going?" I hear Morgan whisper to him as I begin to walk over to the both of them.

"I can't tell you, mama", his small voice tells her, innocently.

"Please?"

"No, mommy. Dada say no", I chuckle as I reach where they're stood. I hold my fist out to Luca, watching as he fist-bumps me, before turning to give Morgan a pointed look.

"You told me I can't snoop, you didn't tell me I can't ask my son", she holds her free hand up in surrender.

"He's our son", I take him from her arms and into my own. "And, he likes me better".

She gasps, dramatically. "He does not. I'm his favourite".

"If you were, he would've told you", I leave it at that before grabbing my shoes and walking back into the kitchen.

✯✯✯✯

"He never specifically told you you're his favourite—".

"Babe", I wrap an arm around her shoulders as were sat on the jet. "Let it go".

"I'm just saying—".

I chuckle at her, pressing a kiss to her cheek and whispering in her ear, "let it go". Sighing dramatically, she begins to stand up, but I grab her arm to pull her back down beside me. "Where are you going?"

"To check on Luke", she points toward the bedroom door.

"Luca's fine, he's fast asleep", I place my chin on her shoulder, tilting my head to press a kiss to her neck. "Checking on him while he's sleeping won't make you his favourite", I smile against her skin before I begin to suck on it, lightly.

"Hey", she breathes out. "Don't leave a mark", she mutters as I pull my head away, assessing the purple bruise-like mark I've left.

"Too late—ow!" I rub the back of my head after she hits me. "What was that for?" She takes her hair out of the messy bun it's in, positioning it so it's covering her neck.

"I hope you packed my makeup", she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Of course. You'd make me turn the plane back around if I didn't".

She chuckles, "yeah".

"We're almost there", I let her know. As we look out of the windows, we see the city below us lit up, as it's late at night.

"Where are we?" She asks, not being able to see outside because of the dark.

"Wait and see", I tell her. "Go get Luca and put him in his seat, we're going to land soon".

"We're almost there", she tells Luca as she brings him over to his seat, strapping him in his chair opposite to the both of us. We tried to put him in the seat beside one of us, but he declined, and by declined, I mean he had a tantrum. With him going through his 'terrible twos' phase, it's hard to get him to do anything when he doesn't want to do it.

"We almost there?" He mutters, yawning in his seat.

"Yeah, baby", Morgan says as she straps herself in beside me. The plane begins to descend and Morgan takes my hand in hers, making me immediately unclench my fists. "All these years and you're still afraid of flying", she teases, pressing a kiss to the back of my hand.

Leaning back in my chair, I playfully roll my eyes at her, keeping a tight grip on her hand until we touch the ground. As the plane touches the runway, Luca giggles in his seat, rustling about in his chair until we come to a halt and the doors open. "Come on, little man. Let's go", I unbuckle my seat belt, taking him from his seat as Morgan follows us out of the plane.

"No way", she stops as we walk toward the airport, our bags in tow. "We're in Spain?" She asks at the sight of the airport name.

"Yeah, mommy!" Luca exclaims. "So cool!"

"What's the occasion?" She wraps her arms around my neck.

"You said you wanted to bring Luca to Spain, so here we are", I take her hand and lead her into the airport.

"Where are we staying?"

"That's another surprise", I tell her as we make our way through security, before getting into a car to take us to where we'll be staying.

The drive is only fifteen minutes, and we shortly pull up outside a homey cottage. It's not small, but it's not huge either; to me, it's the perfect size. "This is so cute", she follows me to the door as I unlock it, letting her walk inside. "Whose house is this?"

Holding up the key in front of her face, I tell her, "it's ours".

She spins around to face me, "what?"

"It's our house. You ever want a mini vacation; feeling a little homesick; just wanna get away, you can come here", her lips turn up in a bright smile. "If I ever piss you off—no I'm kidding. If I ever piss you off, I'll be the one coming here", she chuckles at me before placing Luca down on the floor to look around.

"This is serious?" I nod. "You bought me a house?" I nod again as her arms come around my neck. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

I put a hand to my chin for a second, pretending to think. "Hm, no, I don't think so".

"Well, I love you so fu—reaking much", she presses a kiss to my lips, lingering there for a moment before pulling away. "Where's Luke?" She turns around in an alarmed manor. "Luca?"

"Shit", I follow her lead and begin to look for him, until we find him crawling under the dining table. "Excuse me", I pick him up, tickling him. "What do you think you're doing?"

He shrugs, "I don't know, dada".

"You made me and mama scared", I take him into the living room to see Morgan, and she takes him from my arms.

"I sorry", he pouts.

"It's okay, baby. Wanna look around the house with mama?" He nods and they roam around the house while I make a call to Max.

"What now?" He answers on the third ring. "Have you done it yet?"

"No", I groan. "But she likes the house".

"That's a good start", I nod, despite knowing he can't see me.

"What do I wear?"

"What? Ro, you didn't figure out what you were going to wear before hand?"

"No!" I exclaim. "I didn't think to do that".

He sighs, hesitating before answering. "Did you at least pack nice clothes?"

"I packed a shirt and jeans".

"What colour is the shirt?"

"Black", I tell him.

"Okay, wear the black shirt with black jeans".

"Okay, thanks".

"No problem. Now, good luck, and go get ready", he hangs up.

"Who was that?" Morgan walks in with Luca on her hip.

"Max", I stand, walking over to hug her. "Wanna take a walk on the beach? It's really close to here".

"Yeah, sure", she smiles up at me. "Should I change?"

"I packed something for you to wear. It's in the side of the suitcase", I tell her as we walk up to our room.

"When did you buy this? And furnish the place?"

"You know that business trip Max and I went on the other day and Ava came over to stay with you?" She nods. "We didn't go on a business trip, we came here".

"Really? I'm surprised Max kept it a secret", she chuckles.

"Ava made him", I chuckle along with her before grabbing my clothes and taking them into the bathroom to change.

When I walk out, she's already dressed in her outfit; a white, cropped sweater and matching white biker shorts. "This is nice", she comments. "Did you pick it out yourself?" I nod as she stands to wrap her arms around my neck, pecking my lips.

"Shall we go?"

"Yep", she turns to pick up Luca and carries him down the stairs to put their shoes on. Before following, I make sure I have everything I need for tonight, checking my pockets and grabbing my phone.

"Alright, let's go", I take her hand as we reach the door, starting our journey to the beach.

It's only about a ten minute walk to get to the beach. Morgan tells me all about Spain as we walk, and tries to teach Luca how to count in Spanish. With him barely being able to count in English, I'd say he did pretty well.

Once we get there, we walk onto the sand. As it's late at night, there's barely anyone around, so we let Luca play around in the sand while we sit and watch the ocean. "Thank you for bringing us here, by the way", she tells me as she fiddles with my fingers in her lap.

"There's actually one more surprise", I clear my throat.

"Another surprise?" I nod, taking her hands to stand up with me. Before dusting the sand off of my clothes, I pick Luca up and bring him closer to us, making sure he doesn't crawl away. "What's going on?"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Oh god, are you breaking up with me?" She panics.

"What? No. No, no, quite the opposite, actually", I clear my throat as she visibly relaxes. "I—I'm horrible at speeches but, we've been through so much together, and I'm so proud of where we've got to now. Me, you, and Luca", I take a breath before rushing out the last sentences. "You're literally my favourite person ever, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our son, so—", her hands fly to her mouth as I get down on one knee. I see her eyes begin to water as I ask the question. "Will you marry me?"

She nods, not saying anything for a moment before choking out a "yes". I slide the ring onto her finger before standing and pulling her into a tight hug. She pulls away after a moment, smashing her lips against mine, until we're interrupted by a whine below us. Luca clings to my jeans and I pick him up, holding him on my hip as I wrap my other arm around Morgans shoulders. "I love you", she mutters as she turns her attention from the ring to me, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you".

this is it. it's fully completed :,(
i am, however, working on another book. luca will be in it, and romeo and morgan will be featured. it's about luca's best friends, lana and ashton. i will update that soon, so until then
goodbye! :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 61.6K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
358K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
864K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...