evil | m. fushiguro x y. itad...

By sylvver

megumi fushiguro x yuuji itadori "He was like the sun, always so bright." in which Megumi falls in love with... More

intro
gojo's friend
yellow
pajama night
sukuna
boba
bones
shackled
protect you
obedient
remember
heart beat
yellow pt. 2
shopping?
forever

kisses

24.4K 805 2.5K
By sylvver

A/N

hi! just wanted to let u know that i'm gonna switch the characters to using each other's first names instead of last names. now that they're closer they don't need to be as formal i guess lol

also big TW there's some sexual assault in this chapter so don't read this if you're sensitive that!!!!

and credit to @ monjiP346 on twitter for this chapters art!

ok that's all enjoy!

<3 silver

*****

Megumi's POV

I could hear Yuuji's heartbeat thumping softly under my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. I let my eyes drift closed, blissfully enjoying the moment.

Gojo Sensei finally let him come back to the dorms after a few days of supervision to ensure that he could continue to maintain control over Sakuna. We talked a little bit about what happened while he was gone, but now we were just enjoying each other's company. Things felt really good now that we finally sorted through our feelings. I felt my cheeks get warm when I thought about kissing him for the first time. I still don't know where I found the confidence inside myself to do that, but I'm glad I did.

I felt Yuuji's heartbeat start to quicken underneath me, and his hand stopped, resting softly on my head now. He must be really focused on something he's reading on his phone.

His fingertips suddenly felt sharp, and I felt his hand grasp tightly at my hair, yanking me upward.

I yelped in pain, my scalp burning as his hand squeezed tighter. I met a pair of eyes that did not belong to Yuuji. They were dark, cold, and had nothing inside.

Sukuna.

"Megumi Fushiguro...," his voice sounded amused, "it seems as though we keep running into each other".

Panic started to set in after I heard his voice. There's no one here to help me if this takes a turn for the worse.

"What do you want?" I reached up and grabbed his hand, trying desperately to free my aching head from his grasp.

His fist just squeezed tighter around my hair in response to my struggle, intense pain spreading over my head. I was embarrassed at the whimper that escaped my lips.

"Well, I personally don't think it's fair for this selfish brat to put you right in front of me, and not offer to share," his mouth twisted into a horrifying grin.

"Fuck you," I spit at him, trying to hide the fact that my heart was in my throat and my hands were shaking.

"Don't be like that," he caressed my face with his other hand before standing up and pulling me with him, his grip never loosening on my hair, "I'm not strong enough to get anything done yet, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun while I wait for your idiot boy-toy to find more fingers".

He held me out in front of him, tears starting to seep from the corners of my eyes. It felt like he was going to rip every last piece of hair from my head. Then, in one swift movement, I was flying through the air and smacking hard against the wall. My head throbbed and dull pain spread through my whole body as I fell helplessly onto the bed.

Before I could even move, Sukuna's arms were wrapped around me again. He's much too quick for me to even attempt fighting back, but I had to try. I turned my head and bit down hard on his arm, the taste of blood flooding into my mouth.

He sucked in a sharp breath and threw me down onto the bed, landing hard on my back. He looked down at his arm which was already healing, any blood that I managed to draw disappearing before my eyes.

"I didn't know you had so much fire in you," he mused, his hands snaking around my arms and his sharp nails digging hard into my skin, "this is going to be more fun than I expected".

He had me pinned underneath him now, and I was completely unable to move. I twisted and thrashed my body with everything I had, but I couldn't match his overwhelming strength.

"If you like it rough, I can make it rough," his hot breath trailed down my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"Get off me," I tried again to free myself from underneath him, but it was no use.

"You like to play hard to get too? You're an interesting one," he moved his lips down to the base of my neck.

His lips brushed quickly against my skin before stopping just above my collar bone. He sucked hard on the sensitive spot of skin, leaving bite marks everywhere he went. Sharp pain erupted from my skin, and small whimpers forced their way out of my mouth. Every second of this was torture, all I wanted was for Yuuji to come back and make it stop.

"Keep making those sounds," Sukuna breathed, ripping my shirt in half and exposing my torso.

He leaned down and nibbled on my chest, his nails digging deeper into the backs of my arms. I tried to choke back the cries that were stuck in my throat.

He started making his way back up my body, and stopped with his face right above mine. He flashed me the most evil smile I've ever seen, and then forced his lips on mine. The taste of blood washed over my mouth again, but this time it was my own.

His lips were so much rougher than Yuuji's. I thought back to our kiss the other night, how raw and gentle it had felt. How warmth and bliss had spread through my entire body while we kissed. This was the complete opposite.

I twisted my head to the side and Sukuna growled in distaste, biting down hard on the lobe of my ear. I cried out again, a mix of tears and blood slowly dripping down my neck.

"Yuuji please," My voice was weak, "make it stop".

"He can't hear you," Sukuna laughed, sitting up and releasing my arms.

My arms fell free but they ached so bad I could barely move them. And even If I could, there was nothing I could do to fight back.

I watched his hands move down to the waistband of Yuuji's sweat pants and my stomach twisted into knots.

"Yuuji!" I screamed this time, "I need you to come back, please".

I watched Sukuna's expression go blank, and his body froze for a few seconds.

I felt relief start to flood through my body, "Yuuji!"

Then he started laughing hysterically, his eyes wild, "I really got you didn't I? I told you, he can't hear you!"

My heart dropped into my stomach, and what little was left in my well of hope had completely dried up.

Sukuna ripped Yuuji's pants off and I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to watch any of this happen. I felt his sharp nails trailing across the skin above the waist band of my pants, and I braced myself for when he inevitably tore them to shreds as well.

I waited and waited, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Yuuji sitting on top of me in just his boxers, all of Sakuna's black markings fading away. He looked frozen, his eyes filled with an indescribable guilt as he slowly pieced together what had just happened.

I pulled my legs out from underneath him and curled them up to my chest, trying to hide the scattered bite marks and bruises that were covering my skin.

"Did I do this?" his voice was shaky.

I shook my head, "It's not your fault".

I couldn't blame him for this.

He moved towards me and put his arms out to pull me close, but I found myself flinching away from his touch. His face fell and his eyes were filled with pain.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," He spoke softly, dragging himself off the bed and walking into his bathroom.

He returned a few minutes later and offered me his hand, which I accepted. We walked hand in hand to the bathroom and he showed me the bubble bath that he had gotten ready for me. I could hear him talking but everything sounded like it was so far away, I just nodded in response to whatever he said.

He kissed my forehead before leaving and closing the door behind him. I finished getting undressed and climbed into the warm water, every cut and bite mark stinging with sharp pain. I slowly came back to my senses, and grabbed the wash cloth Yuuji left for me. I furiously scrubbed my whole body, I didn't want a single trace of Sukuna to be left on my skin.

I thought for a while about what happened, and forced myself to come to terms with it. This is going to be just as hard for Yuuji as it is for me.

Eventually, I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, Yuuji knocking on the door a couple minutes later.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," my voice was hoarse.

The door slowly cracked open and he walked in with new clothes.

"I brought you these to change into," he sat them down on the counter, "leave the shirt off for now though. We should put some ointment on some of those cuts".

I nodded, and he left again after that. I slipped on the pair of white socks and gray sweatpants he left for me. They were a little too big, so I pulled the draw string tight and tied it in a little bow before walking back out to his bedroom.

Yuuji was sitting there waiting, his bed covered in fresh sheets and blankets. He immediately got up and took the towel and dirty clothes from me, tossing them into his hamper. He had erased any evidence that this ever happened, and that made me feel a little better.

A few minutes later I was sitting on the bed and his soft hands were massaging cream into the bite marks on my neck and chest, as well as the cuts in the backs of my arms. He wrapped gauze and medical tape around my arms and placed band aids on various marks on my chest. Once he was done he helped me into a soft black t-shirt. It smelled like him.

I crawled into his lap and leaned my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a light squeeze.

"I'm so sorry, Megumi," Yuuji's voice was barely a whisper.

"It's not your fault," I repeated the same phrase I told him earlier.

"I promise I'll never let anything like that happen again," his voice was filled with hurt, "I'll work with Gojo Sensei everyday to find a way to control this".

"I'll help you anyway I can," I looked up at him, "We'll all beat this together".

His eyes looked like glass, tears threatening to spill down his cheeks, "How can you look at me like that and say these things after what just happened?"

I thought to myself for a moment, selecting the words I wanted to use, but the answer was simple.

"Because that wasn't you. You can't blame yourself for the things he does".

"How could I possibly forgive myself for this?" his eyes were wide, a few tears finally escaping, "How can I not take the blame for the wounds that my hands put on your body?"

"They weren't your hands," I reached out and gave one of his hands a squeeze, "They felt nothing like your hands".

I continued, "This wasn't the first time Sukuna hurt me, and it won't be the last either, but I'm prepared to fight him endlessly if it means you'll come back".

Yuuji seemed stunned, his eyes staring at me in disbelief, "Why?"

"Because you're a special person Yuuji, you're not someone I'm willing to give up that easily".

His face softened and he seemed to be at a loss for words, but I understood how he felt without needing a verbal explanation. He pulled my face up to meet his and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips, which I returned eagerly. The faint taste of salt lingering in my mouth from the leftover tears that had reached his lips.

It's impossible to wrap my head around the idea that these are the same lips that just tortured my body. I dreaded Sukuna's touch, but everything about Yuuji felt so gentle and warm.

I finally pulled away, catching my breath as I met his glossy eyes, "We'll figure this out Yuuji, I promise".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.1K 25
❝ 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒀/𝒏. ❝ You met Itadori at your first day of jujutsu high and all of his friends but yo...
103K 3.9K 34
─── ❛be my pretend girlfriend or no deal. ❜ megumi struggles to find someone who can perfectly fit the role of his big favor while (y/n) gets in a s...
7.2K 219 15
For the past year, 20-year-old Yuji Itadori has had the strange feeling that he has been being watched. Along with this; for the past year, 23-year...
133 9 1
This is a work of fanfiction based on Akutami Gege's manga. Itadori Yuuji x Fushiguro Megumi Firefighter!Itadori Yuuji x Detective!Fushiguro Megumi ...