humanity's hope// Levi x eren...

Por Normal_weebstuff69

//IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T READ!!! THIS SHIT IS VERY EMBARRASSING AND I PROMISE I'M NOT A PRO... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
!!!!AUTHOR NOTE!!!!!
🤔🤔🤔🤔
Y'all Stop!

Should I Delete The Story?

2.4K 31 75
Por Normal_weebstuff69

So I made this book 1-2 years ago and back then I liked the story and everything about it....

GUESS WHAT!!?!?!!? 😃

I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

And if I re-write it it'll take me to long and I'm lazy to do that Plus!!!! Online school.... This shit sucks.

For the sake of everyone if you feel uncomfy with the story just comment and I'll take care of it.

I'm also asking because I didn't thought back then that the age difference would be a problem because of the year and Conditions they lived in but...... After I thought of it for a long time I said a big NOPE!! And stopped.

So.... Do you want me to delete it? Just comment a yes or no and if I see more "yes" I'll delete it, if not, I won't.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.9K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
333K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
752K 22.3K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
694 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...