✔️ The Asylum || Twice FF

By Green_tea_is_green

❝Yes, they have mental disorders, but it doesn't mean that they're crazy❞ -Doctor Y/n L/n The girl who helped... More

»1«
»2«
»3«
»4«
»5«
»6«
»7«
»8«
»9«
»10«
»11«
»12«
»13«
»14«
»15«
»16«
»17«
»18«
»19«
»20«
»21«
»22«
»23«
»24«
»25«
»26«
»27«
»28«
»29«
»30«
|・ω・)
A/N
»31«
»32«
»33«
|•ᴥ•ʔ
»34«
»35« [M]
sorry
hey
»36«
»37«
»38«
»39«
»40«
»42«
»43«
»44«
»45«
૮・ﻌ・ა
א
ב
ג
ד
ה
ו
ז
ח
ט
THANK YOU
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

»41«

9.5K 739 867
By Green_tea_is_green

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Do you also hate it when crying is the only way to feel better?"

━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

Next Morning..

"We'll be grouped into three." Somi clapped her hands before opening the kitchen lights. "There will be No sharp things in the kitchen in making cookies." She added.

"Obviously! Who needs knives in making cookies?" Nayeon sassily asked and snorted.

They curiously looked around like lost puppies as i internally giggled.

The first counter's members are Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun and Mina, The second counter is Me, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon, The 3rd counter's members are Somi, Sana and Jihyo.

We started with the mixture as they watched me place everything on the liquid bowl.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked showing them the mixture. They sticked a finger before tasting it as Chaeyoung's hand ticced causing her to put all fingers on the bowl.

"The hell! Don't put you hands all over it!" Jeongyeon yelled out.

"S-Sorry! T-Tics!" Chaeyoung's head jerked as she cleans her hand.

"Are you stupid? It's obviously her tics why are you even yelling stuff at her?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes as Jeongyeon glares at the taller girl.

"Well, sorry damn it!" Jeongyeon yells harshly as Somi cleared her throat.

"How about you beat this, Tzuyu?" I asked handing her a wisk and the bowl.

"Beat, yeah sure." The taller girl nods before smacking the mixture as it splurted around.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HEY! BY BEAT SHE MEANT MIX YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Jeongyeon yelled as she wiped her face that was splashed with the mixture before handing the towel to Chaeyoung.

"I swear their team is a mess.." Nayeon shook her head and sighed.

Momo clumsily and accidentally poured too much milk on the mixture alarming Nayeon.

"What the—!! YAH! MOMO!" Nayeon yelled and sighed.

"Sorry! I—"

"Nice job, Momoring!" Dahyun laughed as Nayeon whipped her head towards the girl.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" Nayeon exclaimed as Dahyun paused.

"I mean, aren't we all, but look at all that milk!" Dahyun clapped her hands and laughed.

Nayeon sighed and facepalmed on her childish team as she stared at the mixture being mixed by Mina at the moment.

"Milk is a beauty product, right?" Nayeon asked as Dahyun gave her a look.

"What the— Milk is a drink! A medicine! An addiction!" Dahyun slammed the counter as Nayeon growled.

"Y/n!"

"Jagi!"

Both girls called at the same time looking over the counter next to them where Y/n's team is.

"What is milk?" Nayeon asked as Jeongyeon gave them a look.

"Are you both stupid?! You don't know what milk is?!" Jeongyeon yells out as Y/n raised a brow asking the girls to be more specific.

"Nayeon said it's a beauty product." Dahyun pointed at the bunny girl.

"A beauty produ—"

Mina was cut off by Jeongyeon who gave them a disgusted sound.

"It could also be a beauty product so, yes." Y/n smiled before handing the dough to Tzuyu.

"W-Wha—" Chaeyoung's face scrunched.

"Some people take a bath using milk." Y/n stated and nods.

"Ew! That's- What the- I- They're wasting it!" Dahyun covers her mouth in disgust as Y/n hummed and chuckled.

"Wait they really do that?!" Jeongyeon gave her a look before grabbing the box of milk. "Better try it i guess—"

"Wait! No!" Y/n quickly placed the box down before sighing.

"Actually, You soak yourself on a bathtub full of milk." Jihyo added.

"That's disgusting!" Dahyun shivered as Y/n chuckled and nodded.

"Can i try it?!" Sana asked excitedly, completely interested on the topic.

"Sure, if you insist." Y/n smiled as Dahyun's face changed.

"Nevermind, i want to try it too!" Dahyun giggled as Jeongyeon whipped her head towards the girl infront.

"Me too." Jeongyeon smirked as Y/n giggled.

"How about all of you will."

A few hours later..

Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Nayeon was now on the large swimming tub full of milk that was filled up by the guards.

Momo entered the room as she cautiously looked around the steamed and foggy room.

"Aren't you going to enter, Momoring?" Y/n asked as Momo flinched to see us on the side sitting on the seats.

"I—"

"Hey! Come here and take your clothes off you unfair bitches! We can't be the only one suffering here!" Jeongyeon yells out as she lets out disgusted sounds while swimming at the coconut milk pool.

"This smells so bad.." Dahyun covers her nose as Nayeon just sat there enjoying the milk bath.

Chaeyoung quickly dives into the pool alarming Nayeon as she stood up.

"YAH! CAN YOU ALL STOP DIVING EVERYTIME YOU'RE TAKING A BATH HERE?!" Nayeon complains only to be splashed by milk when Tzuyu entered kicking the milk towards her. Nayeon stood her with her fist clenched.

Jeongyeon snorted only angering Nayeon more as the bunny girl splashed the milk on her face.

"WHAT THE FUUC—" Somi whistled before Jeongyeon could cuss as i sighed. Jeongyeon growled as Somi sat back down.

"How do you even managed to stop Jeongyeon everytime she's like that?" I raised a brow as Somi hummed and chuckled.

"We made a deal." Somi giggled as I narrowed my eyes and chuckled. "It's a secret though." She added as i nodded.

"It better be a good thing." I stared at her as she laughed.

"Of course it is." Somi nods.

"Yah! Why are you always hyper, Chaeyoung-ah!" Jihyo exclaimed as they finally settled down.

"S-Sorry!" Chaeyoung giggled as she swam towards Dahyun who is peacefully taking a milk bath.

"It's still isn't bad as i thought." Sana hummed as Momo and Mina nods.

"Wait, you guys tried this before?" Nayeon asked as the three nodded.

"When we were babies." Mina stated as Nayeon hummed.

"They're finally talking normally now, huh?" Somi smiled as i chuckled and nodded.

"I'm going to clean the kitchen, better keep an eye on them." I uttered as Somi hummed and nodded.

I exited the bath house before entering the kitchen as i started cleaning the mess we made earlier.

. . .

I quickly threw the disposable gloves on the small bin beside the fridge as i started cleaning the kitchen counters, i shrieked and jumped, hitting the cookie jar as it fell on the floor.

We made two portions of cookies, one where they keep their wishes in and one for snacks.

I facepalmed as one of the cookies got out as it broke into half. I sadly cooed as i picked the cookie jar before closing it as i took the cookie on the floor until a paper fell out.

'Oh, it's their wishes..' I chuckled as i threw the dirty cookie before dusting the paper opened it.

My smile dropped as i glanced at the owner of the paper.

===============

7/9
"I just slept with you and now you're gone.."

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe from the new virus that's currently spreading right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 104 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
174K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
114K 3.7K 27
Y/N, a girl who's cold to anyone but will the 9 girls can melt it? The 9 nine girls have fallen in love to her. Who will she choose among the 9 of th...
8.9K 639 10
"Only when the 9 stars align you will be free." Park Jihyo got in an deadly accident when she was 10 years old. After her traumatic experience the gi...