Slipstream || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautifu... More

Slipstream
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 43

19.3K 1K 897
By Perfect_Memory

Finally it was evening and all boys were standing together in a group. The weather tonight was pretty cold and a soft wind was blowing through their hair and creating a soft blush on the boys faces. Tonight the race everyone had been waiting for would finally happen. Jungkook versus Kai.

These two had been rivals for as long as they could remember and the both of them didn't like the other at all. Jungkook thought Kai was a snob who only used people in his advantage while Kai couldn't stand the fact that he was able to beat every single racer except for Jungkook. Tonight however Kai wanted to change that fact. He would win this race, no matter what.

The fact that Taehyung was Kai's ex and Jungkook's lover made the rivalry between the boy's even worse. Kai obviously wanted nothing more than to have Taehyung for himself again while Jungkook swore to himself that he would never let the blonde haired boy go anymore. Taehyung was Jungkook's and the ravenette wasn't afraid to show that to anyone, especially Kai.

Currently the Bangtan crew was standing in a group together on the old industrial place, waiting for the race to start. Jungkook wasn't even a tiny bit nervous and once he noticed that his loved one was shivering a lot despite the thick coat he was wearing he quickly wrapped an arm around the boy's waist before pulling him against his side.

Taehyung quickly snuggled as close as possible to Jungkook while a small smile began to form onto the blonde's face. He loved the fact that Jungkook noticed these small things. The ravenette always made sure that he'd feel as comfortable as possible and for that Taehyung was super thankfull.

"Are you nervous?" The blonde boy softly asked the younger boy next to him and immediately Jungkook began to shake his head before putting his free hand in the pocket of his leather jacket. It almost looked as if he was looking for something and a relieved smile became visible on the boy's face as soon as he took his hand out of his pocket again. "If you mean for the race then no, not even the slightest bit nervous. I'll win anyway." Jungkook answered with a smirk on his face.

"Good. Show him who is the true boss of this place." Taehyung answered while sending a wink Jungkook's way. The blonde boy absolutely loved to play a bit with the younger's feeling. Jungkook liked to play with his so why shouldn't he play with Jungkook's, right?

Softly the raven haired boy began to shake his head while a soft laugh left his mouth. He opened his mouth to answer Taehyung, however the latter suddenly turned around as soon as he heard someone clear their throat behind the couple.

A sour look became visible on Jungkook's face as soon as he noticed Kai standing behind him. The older boy was wearing a jealous look on his face while looking at the couple in front of him. Immediately Taehyung began to awkwardly shift on his feet while look at his ex-boyfriend. He knew damn well Kai and Jungkook weren't friends. Whatever it was that his ex was trying to achieve out of talking to the two of them, it surely wouldn't be anything good.

Protectively Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his own before staring at Kai with a cold look on his face. "What do you want?" The ravenette spoke in an annoyed tone while softly squeezing Taehyung's hand. The blonde boy responded by pressing himself a bit tighter to Jungkook's side while looking at his ex. Kai knew there was no chance left for the two of them, becoming jealous now would be the most embarrassing thing the older could do.

"Chill Jeon. I came here to wish you goodluck." The oldest of the three spoke while a fake smile was visible on his face. It was as clear as crystal that Kai didn't mean the words he had just spoken. He would do anything to destroy Jeon Jungkook if he had the chance to.

Kai then quickly focussed on the other boy in front of him. "Tae can I talk to you really quick?" The older boy then spoke in a much more genuine tone than before. A pleading look was visible on Kai's face and immediately a deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth before softly nodding. "You get one minute."

Immediately Jungkook began to protest and an annoyed look became visible on his face. "What the fuck no-..." the ravenette began but got cut shortly when Taehyung briefly placed his lips on the younger's. "I'll be back before you know it, now start focussing on the race okay?" Taehyung then spoke in a loving tone before turning around and walking to wherever it was that Kai was leading him.

As soon as the two of them were far away from Taehyung's group of friends so that they couldn't hear the two of them anymore Kai turned to the blonde boy with an angry look on his face. "What the fuck is that lovey dovey shit you're doing with Jeon, Taehyung? You can forgive him but you can't forgive me? What kind of bullshit is this?" The older boy began to fire questions at Taehyung non stop while a hurt tone was lacing his voice. Kai had hoped the two of them could have had a future together. Unfortunately for him the truth that they were truly done came crashing down on him the moment he had seen Jungkook and Taehyung together in the canteen. Something he didn't like one bit and was very angry about.

"You hurt me Kai. How are we supposed to go back to what we once were when I will never be able to trust you again?" Taehyung answered his ex-boyfriend calmly while locking eyes with Kai. "You fucked Jennie when you knew damn well how much that would hurt me. You have hurt me on purpose and that is why I cannot forgive you."

Immediately a shocked look became visible on Kai's face but he quickly recovered before an angry look was present. "This is bullshit, Jungkook hurt you too. I saw you that morning, you were a wreck Tae. How can you forgive him for that?" The older boy then spoke while slightly raising his voice. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes and he looked like he would burst anytime now.

Taehyung however didn't care one bit about that fact. The boy softly sighed while an annoyed look became visible on his face. "You don't know Jungkook's story and I certainly am not going to tell you. He hurt me because he was scared, you hurt me because you're an asshole who followed his dick." The blonde boy then spoke confidently before turning around and looking at his ex one last time. "That is why I can forgive him and not you." The boy spoke before walking away.

It didn't take long before Taehyung had reached his group of friends once again and he softly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind. The ravenette immediately turned around and wrapped his own arms around Taehyung's back. "What did that fuckface want baby?" Jungkook asked, curiousity and a hint of jealousy lacing his voice.

Softly Taehyung began to laugh before softly shaking his head. "Nothing important." The blonde boy then spoke before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. "Goodluck with the race." The young student said before unwrapping his arms from Jungkook.

Immediately the familiar siren sounded all over the old industrial place and Jungkook gave Taehyung one last kiss. "Once I have won I have a surprise for you." The ravenette spoke before turning around and walking away in order to get to his car. A confused look began to form onto Taehyung's face and he looked at the other boys present.

Most of them immediately looked away once they noticed Taehyung staring at them with a confused look on his face. Jin and Yoongi however had wide smirks on their faces. "What was that about?" The blonde boy then asked those two, hoping to get an answer out of one of them.

"You'll see." Yoongi spoke before turning to Jimin and focussing on his boyfriend. Jin just laughed and a soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth. Even though he loved getting surprised his curiosity always got the best of him. He somehow always had such a strong urge to find out exactly what someone was planning for him.

Soon the whole group walked to were the crowd was forming and a proud smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face as soon as he saw Jungkook sitting in his car. A determined look was visible on the ravenette's face and he looked like he was more than ready to win this.

Kai on the other hand looked angry. Really angry. The boy looked like he was ready to murder someone and Taehyung swallowed hard. The older boy's knuckles were turning white from his tight grip on the car's steering wheel and steam was practically coming out of his ears. Was it too late to postpone this race?

Taehyung got an answer to his question way too early as soon as he noticed a small blonde girl he recognised as Lisa standing in front of the cars. "Boys are you ready?" The blonde girl shouted towards both the drivers while holding up a red flag in her hands. Both drivers immediately answered by letting their engines roar and a smile became visible on her face.

"Goodluck." Lisa said before sending a wink in both the drivers ways. She then dropped the red flag in her hands on the ground and immediately both cars raced past her. The blonde girl's hair had become a complete mess due to the speed in which the two cars had passed her and she quickly walked towards her friends.

An anxious feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest and he couldn't help but keep looking in the direction the boys were supposed to come from in 15 minutes. He really wanted Jungkook to win. Not only because he thought that it was only fair since the raven haired boy was by far the best racer out of all of them but also because he really wanted to shove it into Kai's face. Kai had had no right to act towards Taehyung the way he had done and it annoyed the blonde a lot.

10 minutes passed by. 10 slow minutes in which Taehyung had done nothing else than staring and trying to see if he could already spot Jungkook's car in the distance. A bright smile suddenly formed onto the boy's face as soon as he spotted two cars. Jungkook had a slight advantage over Kai and if the ravenette would keep it up he would surely win this. There was no way Kai would overtake him if he kept his focuss.

As the cars got closer and closer a warm feeling began to spread through Taehyung's whole body and his heart was stammering in his chest. They were almost at the finish and Jungkook was definitely gonna win this. The blonde boy couldn't be more proud to call himself Jungkook's. A big smile was covering his whole face and the young student couldn't wait to kiss the younger boy again.

The smile on Taehyung's face however quickly turned into a look of shock mixed with pure terror the moment Kai got so frustrated behind the wheel that he decided to make a sharp turn to the right. Kai's car slightly pushed Jungkook's and within no time the ravenette lost control of his steering wheel completely as his car began to spin slightly.

"NO!" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs as he watched how Jungkook's car crashed with an old looking building. A loud sound sounded all over the place followed by the sight of small flames exiting the car.

This must be a nightmare, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So yeah....told you all I wasn't done with the drama yet....XD

Question of the chapter:

what type of phone do you use?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 155 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
139K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
142K 10.3K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...