Chasing Flames

By ShadySinner

After breaking up with her problematic boyfriend, Venice, an ambitious and sophisticated woman finally decide... More

PROLOGUE
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
EPILOGUE
SHADYSINNER

|21|

15.1K 321 50
By ShadySinner

Venice wakes up an hour ago, she and Sergio are just eating their breakfast that he cooked a while ago while she is still asleep. He's a total package! He is every girl's dream man or even a husband and she's too lucky that this man courted her.

He's also understanding... Too understanding perhaps. Gusto niya sanang mag open up at manghingi ng maraming paumanhin sa pinaggagawa pero ang binata ay parang nakaasta na walang away ang naganap sa kanilang dalawa at parang okay na okay na sila.

"Venice?" Sergio said that made her look at him smiling rapidly.

"Yes, babe?" She smirked while saying that as he is starting to blush cutely while avoiding taking a glance at her.

"W-what is it Venice?" He asked while still not looking at her and that made Venice laugh.

"Why are you not calling me babe anymore? You don't like me now?" She asked jokingly that made him smirk and walk towards her place.

"What made you think about that babe?" He said while kissing her in the next that made her close his eyes. "I would love you Amour." He said that made her look at his shock.

"A-amour? Did you just call me amour?" She asked again while blinking at him a lot of times as if she did not believe he just said those words. Other than talking, Sergio just messed her hair.

"Yes, Amour..." He smirked that made her glare at him.

"How come? I just called you Babe now you're calling me Amour?! Are you leveling your courting up?" She asks suspiciously that made him laugh again.

"Yes, Amour...." After that, he started kissing he in the neck that made her groaned a little.

"Anyways.. What is it you want to ask a while ago?" pag-iiba niya ng pag usapan habang pumiglas.

"I was going to ask you to go out of the country with me..... I mean you have one weak rest right?" That made her think. She wants to go out of the country with Sergio but isn't it a little awkward? she fooled him into signing a contract that was too useless for him to conduct.

"Where? When?" She asked that made him smiled in excitement.

"Well I was wondering if we can go to French Riviera I have a villa there and also, I am planning to leave today." Sabi nito habang naka ngiti. Si Venice naman ay halata sa mukha na gulat na gulat ito sa pangyayari.

"How come you're leaving today? And you will let me come at you? And was is it Business Meeting?" Tanong niya umiling naman si Sergio. So it's not a business meeting huh? Nice.

He literally canceled all of the important meetings so he can spend the weekend with his Venice. Na miss niya itong kasama at gusto niya itong masolo sa isang lugar na walang masyadong tao na makakilala nila at iyon ay ang French Riviera.

"Ok, I'll come with you but promise to take care of me since it's my first time there..."

"Of course Amour! I will take care of you every single day!" She just sighed in relief with the guarantee she had heard coming from his mouth. Well, he can trust Sergio, he's a good man after all.

"So when can I get ready?" She asked that made him think and speak after.

"Now... I mean your apartment is just thirty floors down to my penthouse and we're going to leave soon... para ma-enjoy natin ang trip natin at wag ka nalang mag abala na magkuha ng damit . I think we can do a little shopping after we landed in Riviera." He said.

"Ok! Then I shall take a bath." Venice just walks back to the bathroom while slowly unbuttoning Sergio Polo that she wore and when she's fully naked she just faced Sergio who was just glancing at her naked body while smiling.

"Care to take a bath with me?" She asks while smiling then he just took off his shirt and his boxer.

She can see his length shaking while walking towards her that made her chuckled a little.

"Let's go babe I'm ready." Venice just hugs Sergio in the back while he's leading their way.

Everything was great they are just having a normal bath no sexual things happened just a plain bath and she like this. Now she's scrubbing Sergio's hair in a shampoo while they are both sitting in the bathtub.

"No woman does this to me... This is great Amour." He immediately hugs her.

"You do realize you still have a shampoo in your head right?" Venice asks while laughing because Sergio is now scrubbing her head in shampoo.

"I love this... I love you." She groaned that made her blush as she just splashed him water. Now they are both splashing at each other.

"Let's stop, our flight is at one pm right?"

"Yes..."

"Exactly! That's why I'm getting a warm-up now ok?! Mwuah!" She just gave her a peck in his cheeks while he was laughing at her doing.

Venice just wraps herself in a towel and goes out to the bathroom. Thank God she has some extra clothes in her bag so there is no reason to borrow one of Sergio's clothes.

Now she's just tight jeans and a sports bra covered with a cardigan and it looks great on her.

"Why are you wearing a sports bra?" A baritone voice was heard at the back of her.

"It looks g-great in me..." Venice explained to him as he rolled his eyes.

"It's too revealing you can't wear that Venice," Sergio said that made her irritate even more.

"That's why Cardigan Jacket was made!" She defended her outfit while he's just looking at her with disagreement.

"I can't let you wear that to the airport! It's too showy and I don't like it when someone is staring at you!" She just rolled her eyes.

"I can wear everything I want and I don't need your judgments!" Sergio just stayed silent and sighs and after their argument they didn't talk to each other like they are somehow strangers who live on the same roof.

Now they're fighting all over again after they peace out yesterday.

After many hours have passed since they're riding in his private jet, no one is still talking and it irritates Sergio big time! Does she get it? He's trying to protect her from perverts. Did she not understand him? at all?!

"H-hey..." She heard Venice's voice that made him smiled secretly.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry a while ago I just don't like it when someone's trying to criticize me...."

"Ok." He said shortly to made Venice more pissed off.

"Then don't forgive me!" Wait for what? Did he say ok right? Was that a valid forgiveness?

Minutes have passed since they talk while Venice is distancing herself from him.

Fuck lower your pride Sergio, you like this woman...

"Hey..." He said trying to get her attention.

"Hmm?" She said shortly. Was that her response? Just great!

"I wanted to say sorry earlier... I just overreacted I-uhh didn't mean to that I just get j-jealous when someone's drooling you by their gaze..."

"Is that for real?" She asked at him while looking at his brown eyes now.

"Yes I-I swear! Fuck I'm Sorry Venice I didn't mean to do that! I'm so Sor- hmmm....." Venice cuts his words by sitting in his lap and kissed him torridly.

"I miss you and I am also sorry..." She asked for forgiveness with those cute little puppy eyes she is making. Now his angriness is melting!

"Yes, babe... I forgive you." They just both laugh a little and just hug each other until the plane landed at French Riviera.

"So where are we going first?" Venice asked while walking in the streets of Cannes while their hands intertwined to each other.

"Mall sweetheart... There's a lot of luxurious kinds of stuff that you will like there." He said while smiling. Cannes is a city on French Riviera and it is known for having a film festival every year so there is no way they don't have malls here.

"Do they have an ukay ukay here? I mean like a thrift shop?" She asks again that made him laugh a little.

"No babe, but they have a Filipino Restaurant here... We can have Dinner there if you would like. I bet you missed the foods in your country." He suggested. He's pretty sure she missed eating Filipino foods.

"Wait... Woah? For real?! I want to go there!" He just chuckled. Knew it! They first went to the nearest mall they found and Venice buys some clothes for a week's vacation here. After many hours of wandering and buying clothes, she stops in the boutique shop and looks at the window where a red dress was displayed.

"Do that dress look great to me?" She asked while looking at it closely.

"Everything looks perfect in you babe."

"Whatever, I'm just going to buy this with my own money since it's just 10 euros! I wasted so much money in your bank account." She said happily.

"Nah let me just buy this. I didn't let you come here so you can waste your money." Napailing nalang si Venice habang papunta sa Counter Cashier ang Binata. May pera na siya sa bank account niya at makakabili na ito ng kahit ano pero palagi itong pinipigilan ni Sergio.

"You're too good to be real," Venice whispered to him while smiling.

"And you're too great to be wasted." He then kissed Venice in the middle of the mall.

"Let's go to the Filipino Restaurant that you're talking about." She suggested Sergio so they just went out to the mall and walks to where the restaurant was. It was just actually five blocks away from the mall that they shopped so they're not that tired.

"Woah... This is great have you eaten a Filipino food before?" Umiling lang siya at napa bugtong hininga nalang ito at ngumiti.

"I'll get you a Caldereta and Sisig you'll love it I swear! it's my mom's specialty." She winked and just went inside the restaurant and he just follows her like a lost cause.

The restaurant is full of people and it looks like a food court. He then found Venice ordering tons of food that made him laugh a little. Will they ever finished all of it?

"Sergio find a seat!" He just does what she said and he found a table on the rooftop of the restaurant that had not many people.

Sergio: At the rooftop babe.

Venice: Ok mwuah!

And that sure made him laugh a little as he sat at the table and after many minutes she found Venice and sat in front of him.

"The food will be serve after five minutes." Sabi niya at agad tinignan ang view na puno ng city lights at mga sasakyan.

"The view here is breathtaking... Can we take a picture?" She asked Sergio that made the man smiled in happiness as he went to Venice's table and move close to her so they can fit into the phone's camera.

After five pictures she just put down the phone and checked all of the photos they took. "This looks great! I'm going to post it and tag you!" Minutes after tapping her phone he heard a vibration in his phone that made him smiled because he knows who it is already.

@VeniceZ: 'French Riviera is breathtaking and so are you❤' - 'With @SergioLombardo'

It already has nearly 10,000 hearts in just seconds. Sergio saw hers and his friends in the comment section and all of their comments.

@Mezzalune: breathtaking? sige nga wag kayong huminga

@ThefairestDianeM: omg! that dog beside you is so cute @VeniceZ

@LucaLudevica: char, 'binilhan ko lang nang chocolate chip cookies noon, jowa ko na ngayon.'

@LucaLudevica: may bibili rin ba sakin ng chocolate chip cookies sa jan? ehem D, galaw galaw na

@DamianGztmbd: @LorcANGrey @StanleytheGreat @ConradVD @CallumBonaparte @DekardL boys, meron akong kwento!

@LorcANGrey: @DamianGztmbd ang baho na ng hininga mo please stop btw what's the tea?

@ConradVD: congrats @SergioLombardo @VeniceZ and @DamianGztmbd @LorcANGrey parehas mababaho ang mga hininga niyo kahit sa screen nababahoan ko🤢

@CallumBonaparte: @TheRealLadyLovelace yan ang tsismis mare! baka maunahan kapa ng iba jan HAHAHAHA

@StanleytheGreat: congrats mga lods! @DamianGztmbd just save your breath

@DekardL: congratulations to the both of you @DamianGztmbd magtrabaho ka nalang bilang reporter pre

@LucaLudevica: OMG nandito si D!!! n0T1C3 M3 p0

@IngridSalamanca: sanaol may jowa awts pain @DevikaAzul beh tignan mo to HAHAHA dalaga na Venice naten

@DamianGztmbd: @LucaLudevica done noticing u po😘

@DevikaAzul: teh! congrats! @LucaLudevica grabe, ang landi mo paring gaga ka😫

@IngridSalamanca: @DevikaAzul parehas naman kayong dalawa..... Sarap niyong untugin. btw n0T1C3 M3 r1N p0 L

@LucaLudevica: @DamianGztmbd sana magpakamatay ka na🙂 ang kapal ng mukha mong kupal ka

He just laughs a little at all of the comments and hearts the post.

"Our food is here!" Venice said while sawing the waiter who put the food that she orders on their table.

"You should try this first!" She said while giving him a color orange stew soup with a potato on it.

"O-ok..." He just tasted it and it was surprisingly delicious.

"It tastes great!" Sergio commented that made Venice laugh and quickly eats the food.

"Here try this too! It's a sisig!"

Of course, Sergio just try the dish and he also likes it and after that, he tried a yellow pudding named Leche Flan and it also tastes great.

"So where is your villa?" She asks while eating.

"It's in somewhere near here... it's just two kilometers away here babe...." Tumango-tango nalang si Venice habang kumakain.

And when they're done they just went to his car. Well he called his secretary to bring a car to the restaurant so they won't commute anymore

"You're tired now?" Sergio asks when he heard her yawning.

"Yes.... Can I sleep here? Just wake me up when we're at your villa."

"Yes, sleep tight and sweet dream Tesoro." Sergio then lowered his face and kiss Venice's forehead then placed her in the backseat to sleep peacefully while Sergio drives silently to his villa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.7K 62
He was a knight, a lover and a father. But he was thought to be a myth by those he had chosen to protect. Many years later, his lover Artoria Pendrag...
4.6K 245 42
โ”โ” VIRAGO SERIES #2 | R18+. Healing is vast, something unpredictable and endless. No one will even know when it will end or if it even started. Still...
14.2K 489 12
๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โYou have soft hands.โž | โœงห–*. In which Bruce summons a Familiar in order to help with his nightmares after Natasha's de...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...