GOD'S KILLER | harry styles

By scrubcqps

"Think you can take me?" I arched an eyebrow. "Are you doubting me?" She answered. // Natalie Perkins, born i... More

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗧𝗪
𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟰 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗠𝗲𝗻
𝟱 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹
𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗱𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟯 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝟭𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝟭𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝟭𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟮𝟰 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱 - 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
𝟮𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟮𝟴 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝟮𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟯𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟯𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝟯𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝟯𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝟯𝟳 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟯𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟰𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟰𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝟰𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱
𝟰𝟳 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝟰𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽
𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝟱𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟱𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲
𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀
𝟱𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 & 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝟮𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲

661 27 59
By scrubcqps

I know that I'm not that important to you
But to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous
So much more than perfect
Right now I know that I'm not really worth it
If you give me time, I could work on it
Give me some time while I work on it

Taking care of a woman in her period was a complete first to me.

Of course my wife got her period too, but hers wasn't as bad as Natalie's. She bought her things on her own and she wasn't moody, she tried to never bother me with it even thought I wanted to help. Honestly, I had to do some research on menstruation because I didn't know shit.

I found out it was normal, the whole mood swings and stuff, and that periods were different in each woman, which explained a lot of things. It was so different, because Natalie was trying her best not to move and I remembered my wife being as active as she could be.

I felt kinda bad for Natalie. She looked like she was going through a lot of pain, and I couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like. It had only been two hours and she had already tried to fight me twice, plus she had eaten at least half of the chocolates I brought and she had bawled her eyes out for thirty minutes.

To be honest, it was fun seeing her like this. I wasn't trying to be mean, but her mentality turned into a cute grumpy child's one and she was either pissed off or crying. I sounded like a complete asshole, but it was the truth.

I didn't want Natalie to snap at me again, so I tried my best to be patient and agree with her on everything. I wasn't looking for a fight, therefore I was trying to be the best I could be to her. I had to admit though, the deathly glares and angry comments were getting under my skin.

The fact she was just on her underwear wasn't helping much. I knew she was just seeking for comfort through the pain she was suffering, but it was so fucking distracting and I felt like a disrespectful jerk for staring too much. She had been wearing a black lace underwear and a tank top with no bra, and it all left little to imagination.

Her decision was to lie down on the couch and stay there, taking advantage of the fact she had a TV and me at her disposal. I felt like a butler, but there was not much that I could do. She kept asking for things to eat and water, and I brought them all because I couldn't leave her hanging.

What I did know for a fact was that tonight's plan was already screwed. Nat could barely move without having a cramp, so that meant she wasn't in condition to fight and she would die if she got attacked during the event.

She mentioned tight clothes were the death of her during her period, that was why she wasn't wearing anything, and I couldn't see any scenery where she managed to get inside her dress, let alone walk in stilettos during a whole-ass hour.

I had tried to talk her out of this; maybe we could skip this event and hold on for the next one, but she refused adamantly. She was being very see-through about her emotions now, and she mentioned how she was tired of this life even if it had been only four days.

I couldn't bring up the topic again because she was going to either shut down or get angrier than she already was, and that was definitely not what I needed at the moment. It had been very peaceful and quiet for some minutes, I didn't want to disrupt the atmosphere.

I was thinking of all the worst-case scenarios where both of us ended up dead just because of Natalie's stupid recklessness and lack of patience. I was craving my old life too, but at least I was smart enough not to make an impulse decision, I wasn't suicidal.

She didn't give a damn though. She said she never wanted to do this in the first place, and I could relate. That wasn't a strong point for me to agree to go to that fundraiser event, but I had no voice nor vow in this situation because she was kind of like the leader out of the two.

And I was also mad that she wasn't willing to take a painkiller. That was my only condition, but her fucking attitude now was making her be stubborn. A simple painkiller was the only thing I requested in order to accept, but she had refused and now I knew we were complete and utterly doomed.

The fight had been a couple of minutes ago, and we hadn't talked ever since. No, I wasn't looking for arguments, but she was literally wanting me to go with her in a suicide mission that would never in a million years have a happy ending. One of us was going to get hurt for sure, and I was scared that would be Natalie.

I had so much things to say to her, I wanted to stop giving a damn about her soreness for a second and tell her every single thing I thought about her stupid little plan, but her demeanour was impulsive and slightly scary, she would never budge.

"Does it hurt?" I decided to keep my thoughts to myself so I didn't cause another fight. I was really worn out and it wasn't even four in the afternoon, so an argument wasn't exactly what I needed.

Though I knew I'd fight for our lives to death, as ironic as it sounded.

She used all of her effort to turn her head and glare at me, both of her hazel eyes staring profoundly into my soul, "I'll let you guess."

"Can you handle yourself on your own?" I lowered my eyes to her arm, which was wrapped around her middle. Her chest heaved with deep intakes of air and her knees were bent in a ball. She had been struggling to find a comfortable position for a lot of time, and it looked like she had finally found it.

"No." She didn't even bother to elaborate, leaving me with a sour aftertaste of her reaction.

I knew she was acting like this partially because of the fight, but her mood was all caused by her period and that made me less worried. I didn't want to fight her, she'd win me anyways and it would be torture. But I also couldn't let her get herself killed.

So I started chuckling under my breath.

Well, maybe I did want to fight. Just a little.

"What? What the fuck's wrong now?" Natalie wasted no time in sitting straight, wincing in the process and screwing her eyes shut before glaring at me.

"Are you suicidal?" I asked, keeping a smirk on my lips just because I knew that simple action annoyed her a lot. This reminded me so much of that night in Steam & Rye.

Her eyebrows immediately creased together and her face changed to a complete different one, confusion washing her features, "No, what the fuck?"

"Then why are you insisting so much in going to that goddamn event?" I said out of anger, trying to get a reaction out of her which was, by now, really simple.

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious? I'm not in the fucking mood for arguing, so don't test my fucking patience. You don't fucking know what I'm capable of." She almost yelled, her knuckles white from her grip on the edge of the sofa.

And yes, the fact she had said the word 'fucking' four times was concerning.

"I'm not testing your patience, Natalie, I'm trying to save your life." I gave up on trying to keep my temper, raising my voice just like she was.

"If you don't leave me the fuck alone, you'll have a knife stuck on your eye before you can even blink." She threatened through gritted teeth, and it really looked like she was about to burst.

"Oh, yeah? I'd like to see you try."

Yes, I was aware of what I was saying and what could possibly happen, but I doubted she would be able to throw a knife with precision given her state, she couldn't even stand up. I really wanted to see her-

Everything happened really fast. Natalie got on her feet, seeming like she had triggered another round of cramps, and reached out for the knife on the glass coffee table, launching it with a terrible aim at my head. The dagger almost fell to the floor, but I was quick to grab it before it could, and she was already hugging herself and crying in pain.

I tossed the knife back on the coffee table and looked at her with a cryptical face. Her eyes were screwed shut and her hands were trembling slightly, "That should be enough proof."

She took a second to recompose, looking at me and giving me a glimpse of her eyes; they weren't hazel anymore, they were so dark and lidded that they looked almost black. I didn't know how she would react, which was making my anxiousness skyrocket.

She threw her fist on the air and punched my cheek before I could even react. The sharp pain on the left side of my face started spreading and I knew she had cut the skin, because I could feel the blood starting to drip down.

I kept my head turned to the side, relishing the metallic taste before I looked back at her again. I knew it wasn't in for me to start rubbing salt on the wound, especially with her bad mood, but I did care about her health.

Well, now I was starting to rethink everything.

I looked into her defiant eyes for some seconds, scanning her face. Her hair was messy and her cheeks were flushed, the pucker on her lips and her rock hard jaw gave away how mad she actually was. I was mad too.

"Alright." I formed my lips into a line and tried to keep a blank expression. "If you want to go to that fucking event, then do, I'm not joining you."

"Fine." She answered back, but I was already leaving the room. "Not that I need you anyways."

Her words made my heart shrink, because I would've liked to say the same words back, but I wasn't a liar. I don't know how I was keeping a straight face as I watched her risking her life, but this was miles beyond my judgement and there was nothing else I could and wanted to do.

"Trust me, you need me more than you're willing to admit."

Sorry for the short boring chapter lmao

Next one will be more entertaining I think, so yeah, bye bitches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...
56.3K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...