Izuocha ~ Winter Stars

بواسطة TheFinalNightFury

When two of the most innocent cinnamon rolls fall in love and learn how to depend on others with the help of... المزيد

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~ (Final!!!)
~ Epilogue ~
~ Not A Chapter Kirimina Chapter ~
~ Medieval Story: Part 1 ~
~ Medieval Story: Part 2 ~
~ Medieval Story: Part 3 ~
~ Medieval Story: Part 4 ~
~ Medieval Story: Part 5 ~

~ Chapter 29 ~

2.4K 65 28
بواسطة TheFinalNightFury

~Ochaco POV ~

"It's about time you get married!", Mina said grinning from ear to ear.

Jiro looked lightly embarrassed and just nodded, "yeah Kaminari and I finally proposes to one another...both of us wanted to ask each other for a really long time apparently.."

"Awww", all the girls responded and so did I.

"I still remember when Kirishima asked me to marry him"

"Wait I thought you asked him?", Toru said sounding a little confused.

Mina smiled, "Well yeah I did but then he got a little annoyed since he wanted to propose to me 'like a man' and so he ended up proposing to me the next day after I proposed to him"

"That's a little confusing kero"

Mina nodded and turned back to Jiro, "So how did Kaminari propose!?!"

Jiro bit her lip and her ear jacks started fidgeting with one another, "ummm well... uhhh", she took a deep breath, "Actually Kaminari and I where sort of fighting and I asked him 'if you never planned on spending your life with me then why would you ask me to be your girlfriend' and so he shouted back ' Never planned on spending my life with you?!? Jiro I want to spend my life with you!!! Why do you think I was going to ask you to marry me?!?'...", Jiro stopped there as the rest of us looked in shock, minus Yaoyarozu.

"Honestly that seems like something that would definitely happen", Yaoyarozu said as she drank her tea.

"Yeah well it worked out for the best didn't it!", Jiro said smiling again as she turned to look at me, "At least it isn't as corny as the time when Midoriya proposed to you"

I blushed hard and shook my head, "We where young adults okay!!!", I stated back but everyone just keep staring at me, "you want to hear the story don't you?", I asked hesitantly and they all nodded. I took a deep breath and began.

~Flashback to 20 year old Ochaco-

I got back home pretty late after my hero internship that I had after my classes. I quietly walked I got the apartment and looked around for a bit as I put my stuff away.

Izu must be at his hero work still.

I smiled and brought the groceries that I bought into the kitchen as I placed the objects in the fridge. Without a second to waste I started cooking.

Eri should be back in a while after her "hang out" with Kota.

After a while the door opened, Eri smiling at me and started to run up as she placed her backpack down.

"Mommy", she said as she looked at the pot curiously, "What are you cooking"

"Rice", I stated back, lowering the temperature on the stove I turned around and washed my hands and then hugged Eri.

"Are we having Pork Cullet again?", she asked.

I nodded back giggling a little, "Yup! You know how you father absolutely loves it"

Eri looked at me and smirked, "But not as much as he loves Momma!"

I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly, "Or you Eri!", I kissed the top of her forehead, "why don't you do your homework while I finishing cooking"

Eri nodded and we both went back to our normal routine. I finished the cooking and just as I finished setting up the meal on the dinning table the door opened.

"Papa!!!", I heard Eri shout as she abandoned her homework on the table and ran to the sound of a chuckle.

"Hi sweetie", Izu said and I hear him footsteps coming closer and closer. I looked up as my heart beat as I saw him staring at me, "Hi Ochaco", he stated.

"Hi Izu", I said and looked at his tired face, "It's dinner time", I said and looked at Eri.

Eri immediately nodded and took out her homework away. We all sat down and ate together as we talked about Eri's day at school, and each other's internship. After eating Eri brushed her teeth, washed her dishes, and went to sleep as it was getting late. Izu helped me wash the dishes I cooked with and after that we got ready to go to sleep.

"Izu", I said as I looked at him.

He turned around, sat down on the bed and looked at me, "Yeah?"

"Why are you pushing yourself so hard, you know you don't have to take classes since you already have hero work so i don't understand why you-"

Izu grabbed my hand and sighed, "Ochaco I want to do this, beside I'm fine"

I bit my lip, "Izuku Midoriya, I barely get to see you!", I stated softly and he looked surprised, "My internship and classes overlap with you hero work and classes, we only get to see each other on the weekends and even then we have to use that time to be with Eri. Don't get me wrong I love Eri but, I don't like how the only reason I got to see you today is because I got off early..."

Izu nodded and touched my face, "I'm sorry Ochaco", he said softly.

He got closer to me and hugged me tightly, moving the strands of hair away from my forehead so that he could kiss it.

"Ocahco do you remember what I said during our graduation at U.A.?"

I looked at him with curiosity but he just smiled at me.

Graduation?...

"W got accepted to the same University...getting an apartment together with Eri...you got Hero Work", I said confused.

Izu chuckled, "You don't remember?", he said watching me.

I shook my head, "What is it?"

Izu kissed my hand as he began saying, "That I would salta be with you no matter what", he said.

I blushed a bit at the sudden gesture but I still looked at him with a confused gaze. Izu watched my expression and he blushed a bit as well and he seemed to get so nervous all of a sudden.

"You're gonna make me say it aren't you?", he sais as her ears got red.

"Say what Izu?", I asked back getting a bit nervous as well.

What is he going to say that's making him so nervous?!?

Izu looked at me, sighed, and then took a deep breath as he flushed red, "Let's get married Ochaco".

Suddenly my memory seemed to flash back in.

~ Flashback during Graduation ~

"Let's get m-married Ochaco", Izuku said to me with a shy stare and a blush that accompanied it.

I giggled back at him and blushed a little at how cute he was, "Like Mina and Kirishima?"

Izu just nodded and I grabbed his hand.

"Sure! Let's get married one day!", I stated back happily and I hugged Izu.

~Back to Flashback of the Proposal day ~

My face flushed completely red as I got embarrassed with the memory.

"Wait...You where SERIOUS?!?", I said shocked.

Izu laughed a little and he scratched the back of his head, "That wasn't the answer I was expecteing", he said and blushed a bit.

"Oh r-right", I said remembering that the love of my life just proposed to me, "Yes, let's get married Izu!"

Izu smiled at me and hugged me tightly, "I promise to make more time for us", he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, "I love you Ochaco Uraraka", he said breathlessly.

I chuckled back and looked at him as I leaned in. I kissed him softly and he returned the kiss just the same. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt Izu's nervousness as he fidgeted with my hand as he tried to hold it.

He's still the shy Izu that I fell in love with.

I blushed and smiled at Izu's shyness to kiss me. Izu looked at me with a bright pink shade on his face and he looked away trying to cover his blush with his other hand.

"Midoriya", I said softly and Izu immediately turned to look a me.

I haven't called him by his last name since...forever

Izu watched me with a panicked look on his face, "W-What?", he said still flustered from the kiss.

"Midoriya", I said again and I giggled at Izu, "My name's Ochaco Midoriya", I stated as I watched Izu's face turn into one of confusion, relief, then back to confusion and finally ended at embraced.

"Ochaco M-Midoriya", he said softly.

~ Back to the Present ~

"AWWW!!!", All the girls said with a smiled on their faces.

"You guys are the cutest!!!"

"Thanks Hagakure", I stated but then shook my head, "Am I allowed to still cal you that or?"

"Yeah it's fine, I know it's a bit confusing with Oji and the last name so you can still call me Hagakure if you want.

I nodded.

"Wait what about the ring?" Mina asked.

I blushed, "Izu wanted to make sure I got an engagement ring that I would like so he wanted me to go buy the ring with him, in the end we just went with a simple golden band ring since I didn't want to spend money and Izu insisted that if I didn't spend money on the engagement ring that he would spend money on my wedding ring instead. Surprisingly though we didn't actually get married until late on because with all the craziness that was going on at the time, so I guess Izu kinda proposed to me twice?"

The girls just started at me and smiled, "You guys are adorable"

I rolled my eyes, "Jiro shouldn't you be planning g your wedding", I said glancing at Mina.

"Oh right", Jiro said and sighed, "Can you guys help me?"

We all agreed and the rest of the girls left quietly to help Jiro in the living room, however Tsu and I stayed behind.

I got up slowly and Tsu smiled at me as she refilled my glass of water. I drank some and smiled back at Tsu who looked concern.

"Don't you think we should tell our friends kero?"

I shook my head, "Tsu I can't, Jiro is getting married and I don't want to take the spotlight from her."

Tsu sighed, "What about Midoriya, does he know kero?"

I shook my head once again, "No...He has too much hero work to do now that he is the Number 1 Hero and I don't want to put more pressure on him, especially with Eri's homecoming dance coming soon"

Tsu just stared at me a shook her head, "Ochaco-Chan you are almost two months in, people are going to notice sooner or later kero"

I smiled back sadly, "I know", I said as I touched my stomach, "Now enough about me, we have a wedding to plan!!!", I said and turned as Tsu and I walked into the living room.

__________________________________________________
Super long chapter!! So for not updating I just got...lazy...as per usual. I'll try to update as soon as I can (or want to) so yeah!
As always there will be mistakes so sorry about that!

Anyways I hope you guys are doing great and stay safe everyone!!!

~TheFinalNightFury

Edit: I fixed a big mistake and I am disappointed in myself.😂 That's all...😅😂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.6K 167 20
Alright, I will do any sanscest ship and I will do nb!y/n x sans au just those will NOT be lemon. Please respect my wishes and boundaries and if the...
6.6K 308 46
After five hundred years running away from Klaus and using and manipulating people Katherine had finally settled down with the man of her dreams the...
717 130 19
• تحديث بطئ • "سترَاني، لَكِنكَ لا تَستطِع لَمسي إلا عندما يأذن إليكَ جسَدي. " Min yoongi kim Violetta _tromented soul_ ...
168K 4.9K 52
Izuku is a werewolf. The only two people who know he's a werewolf is his mom and dad. In his childhood Izuku's family was poor. Since his dad walked...