~ Chapter 10 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

What- What did she just say...

I stared at Uraraka's hands as they where holding mine with such care. I looked up and saw her looking down at the floor. I felt my face blush and my heart started pounding in my chest over and over again.

Midoriya calm down!

~ Ochaco POV ~

...
DID I JUST TELL DEKU THAT I- I- DON'T MIND SHARING A BED!?!?!?

Without hesitation, I looked down at the floor to avoid his gaze.

I can't believe I just said that. WHY WOULD I SAY THAT DEKU!?!?! What was I THINKING

You weren't thinking...

I froze, what was that? Did Deku say that?

You weren't thinking Ochaco

Huh? Is... Is that me?

You weren't thinking, after all, you're in love.

I love him don't I, don't I. That's how I truly feel don't I. I felt my self smile as the warmth in my heart grew and grew. I want to hold tighter onto this feeling, I thought as my handheld tighter together.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Huh?", I said and snapped back to reality looking up.

~ Midoriya POV ~

"Why are you smiling?", I said as I whispered in her ear.

I was both frustrated and happy. Happy that Uraraka was holding my hand but frustrated about what she said. Something inside of me was upset.

"Uraraka", I said look at her face. Her face was flushed, her ears were red, and she was holding tight onto my hand, "I'm a guy you know."

I saw as her face was filled with a gentle blush and she smiled at me, much to my surprise.

"And I'm going to be a hero, I can't let you sleep on the couch while I'm sleeping on the bed. What kind of hero would I be then!"

I paused and giggled saying, "What does that have to do with anything Uraraka?!?"

"I don't know but come, it is getting late we should really go to sleep", she said while tugging on the sleeve.

"Uraraka-"

"Ochaco, call me O-Ochaco", she said with a slight stutter and blush, "also just think of it as a sleepover!"

I smile at her pout and scratched the back of my head nervously, "I haven't really been to a sleepover, from what I can remember my only sleepover was with Kacchan and that was when we were three or four years old. Also, I didn't sleep in the same bed as him because he kept kicking me off..."

"Oh...well, where did you sleep then?"

I paused and chuckled, "On...the couch...."

Uraraka simply chuckled at the coincidence, "Well then this can be your first sleepover!"

"O-Okay"

"Let's change into our PJs first though, if I remember correctly apparently all our stuff has been relocated here"

"You take the bathroom to change, I'll change put here"

"Okay", she said as she walked to the dresser found her PJs, and went into the bathroom. I began searching and changing into my own PJs.

~aWkWaRd POV change (Ochaco POV) ~

As I went to the bathroom I quickly changed and took a couple of minute to replay all that just happened in my mind.

Did I seriously say that!?! Why was I so awkward!?! But he didn't seem to mind, he blushed at least... WAIT HE BLUSHED!!! Maybe he likes me! No impossible.... maybe. I mean we did hold hands, we technically have a daughter, and we are having a "sleepover". Ugh, why did I say that! So embarrassing. But...

I paused as I remembered the gentle red tint glazed across Deku's face. I felt my lips curl into a smile and I looked up only go see myself in the mirror plastered with a silly grin and a slight blush.

I really really love him, I thought, and shook my head. Okay let's act normal Ochaco, I told myself as I opened the bathroom door again.

"Hey Dek-", I stopped in my tracks as a wave of embarrassment flowed over me.

Deku was standing a couple of feet in front of me looking at me over his shoulder as he was facing his back towards me. Only thing was that Deku is still shirtless as I reasoned that he was still changing. His expression changed immediately to embarrassment as his ears got red.

"U-U-URARAKA!", he exclaimed dropping his shirt. He then turned around frantically waving his hands, muttering, and looking away.

I couldn't hear what he was muttering though because all my mind decided to focus on was Deku. I saw all the muscles he had that he hide under his shirt the whole time. I gulped as I looked at how toned he was and I felt mouth starting to drool. Oh no, OH NO, WHY IS HE SO HOT!!! Even though I couldn't see myself I knew my face was deep red. My heart was beating fast. I stepped back into the bathroom and shut the door. That was so embarrassing...

After a few seconds of silence, I heard Deku speak from the other side of the door.

"S-sorry Uraraka, I have my t-shirt on now, you can come o-out now", he said and by the tone of his voice, I could tell he was just as nervous as I was.

"I'm so s-sorry Deku! I should have asked if you were finished changing b-before o-opening the door", I respond and opened the bathroom door again.

"Let's just go to s-sleep, s-shall we"

"Y-yeah"

~ Midoriya POV ~

Uraraka and I both got in the bed facing away from each other. It was as if there was an invisible barrier splitting the bed in half. This was a good thing for me since it gave me a line to not cross, being next to Uraraka was already making me nervous enough, why did she have to see me shirtless!!!

"Deku", I heard from behind me followed with a rustle.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say Good Night"

As soon as Uraraka said "Good Night" my heart grew warm and I never realized how much I wanted Uraraka to say that to me every night from now on.

I smiled and hummed back with joy, "I... Good Night Uraraka"

I blushed a little thinking about what I almost said, I love you. Shaking the thought away I thought about all the fun I had with Eri and Uraraka today. I thought about Eri's smiling hoping she wouldn't have to go through any hardships anymore. I thought about Uraraka's warm smile and the way she made me feel. I put my hand up to my forehead after I was sure Uraraka was asleep and moved my hair out of the way think, I want to be with her. I've made up my mind, I turned and looked up that the ceiling, I don't want to hide my feelings anymore.

I closed my eyes and thought about spending the rest of my life with Eri and Uraraka, being a hero, and taking care of them. Slowly I fell asleep with a smile plaster on my face and a tint of pink fishing my cheeks.

_______________________________________________
... Idk - I am tired and I didn't read over so there will be mistakes. I will try to get the next Chapter out as soon as I can. (> - <)
~Author-person-thing