~ Chapter 27 ~

~ Three Years Later...~

~Ochaco POV ~

Hmmm...

"What! What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing it's just...", I looked at Eri, giggled, "It's fine like all the other times"

"What!!!", Eri asked and pointed as she looked at me.

She had a long black shirt on with a redshirt. After that, she had a white jacket on top and wore boots.

"Does it look bad?", she asked.

"You look fine Eri! I already told like 7 times", I chuckled, "Why are you so worried?!?

"Because!!! This is my first date! And I want to look decent!"

She's also as worried as I was

I chuckled and nodded, "You want to know something? I was just like you with your father and I's first date!"

"Really?", she asked, "I think I was with Auntie Mina when you guys were on your date..."

I smiled, "Izu and I were your age! Imagine that! You father and I were very awkward"

Just then Izuku walked into the room and pouted as he looked at Eri.

"Why do you have to grow up?", he asked and sat down next to us on the couch.

"I'm your age when you went on your first date!!!", Eri said back and stuck out her tongue.

Izu then looked at me confused.

"I'm telling her about our first date."

"Oh", he responded and sighed, "It was so embarrassing", and then he proceeded to put his hands in front of his face.

I giggled and touched his hand as I brought it down from his face and intertwined our fingers, "You were cute! Anyways", I looked back and Eri and smiled, "You're right you were with Mina on that Saturday!"

~ Flashback (>-<) ~

~ Izu POV ~

I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this!!!!!

I paced back and forth in my room as Iida, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Kirishima were staring at me.

"Stop pacing around the room you are making me nervous!!!", Kaminari said.

"I do not think that is possible!", Iida stated as he turned to look at him.

Kaminari stood up and sighed as he bag to lean against the wall, " Because just seeing how nervous he is for his first date makes me nervous for mine with Jiro...", and then he shuddered.

Kirishima nodded but then shook his head, "You have nothing to be afraid of! You're already boyfriend and girlfriend so what is the difference?"

I stopped and turned, "The difference is that I'm going to be alone with Ochaco!!! What do I say? What if I do something stupid???"

"If it makes you feel any better, Uraraka is probably as nervously as you are.", he added.

"..."

"Are you sure you aren't All Might's secret love child?"

We all turned to look at Todoroki who was looking at me very seriously.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?!?!

"I'm not!!!"

"Then how do you have so much limited edition All Might merch. Also, why did he come to your house on family day? Your quirks are very similar except for (spoiler but if you read the manga then maybe you know? But I won't say anything)..."