~ Chapter 9 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

No no no no no, oh no, nope, no!!!

"Midoriya"

I snapped my head up to me Togata smiling at me with Eri in his arms.

"Um yes?"

Togata walked up to Uraraka and me and smiled, "Well let's go check out your guy's new house!" He then turned back to Eri whom he was still carrying and said, "Eri aren't you excited!"

"Yeah!!!!!!!", she responded hugging Togata even harder.

Let's hope Eri doesn't accidentally hug him to death...

"Um yeah, let's go I responded", and for the first time after remembering about how Uraraka, Eri and I were going to live together I turned to face my new housemate.

Uraraka seemed to flinched when I looked at her. Her face was painted red and she seemed to have a hard time focusing on what was going on. None the less when I look at her she still responded with her adorable Uraraka smile that made me started falling in love with her in the first place. 

"Let's go Deku, Eri, Togata!", she smiled and dashed ahead of us. 

"YEAH!", Togata was the next to spirit off, now giving Eri a piggy-back ride, as Eri pointed forwards to the direction that Aizawa had directed us to go giggling with a smile on her face.

It warmed my heart to see both of them playing around although it still confused me as to why Uraraka's face was red. She let me hold her hand. I thought as I looking down at my hand and smiling at the warmth I felt. I want to hold her hand again.  I blushed slightly and shook my head, I have to take care of Eri right now! I can't think of, of. I paused and looked up.

"Wait... I GOT LEFT BEHIND!!!"

I panicked as I could only see little shadows in the distance towards the direction of the new house. Shoot! That was my fault for getting distracted over...

"Uraraka", I said and sighed.

"Who?"

I turned behind me to be faced with Todoroki, Mina, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu. Mina and Kirishima had a smirk on their face while Todoroki and Yaoyorozu where somewhat blushing behind them. 

"Well?", Mina questioned me even more.

"Well, what?" I said confused.

"You-said-Uraraka's-name!", Mina giggle and stepped back, "Why!?!"

"I- I- I-", I froze and felt blood rush to my face, "I GOT TO GO!!!!!"

I turned around quickly and ran to the house.

~ Mina POV ~

"Well that was no fun", I said with a sigh

"It is so obvious that Midoriya likes Uraraka"

"Yup! And I happen to know that Uraraka loves~ Midoriya"

I turned to face my boyfriend, Kirishima who knew how much I loved playing matchmaker, which reminds me.

"Yaomomo? Todoroki? Hmmm!!!", I faced the blushing pair with a grin. "So would you care to enlighten me on why you two where holding hands looking so, L-O-V-E-Y D-O-V-E-Y?"

"Mina...", Yaomomo whispered as she blushed harder.

"Hmmm?", I questioned again stepping closer.

Todoroki then stepped forward as Yaoyorozu hid behind him. He started at me straight in the eye and calmly spoke.

"Yaoyorozu and I just can back from a date. That being said, yes we are a couple, now if you excuse us I want to spend more time with Momo"