~ Medieval Story: Part 5 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

"How do I look"

I looked up and saw Ochaco smiling down at me with a blush on her face and a worried look.

She looks so pretty, I can't believe I am going to the ball with her I-

"Izu?", I looked up and saw Ochaco fidgeting with her hands nervously, "It's t-too much r-right, I should go c-change, I-", she said as she started turning around.

"Wait no", I said and grabbed her hand, she looked back at me with a confused look, "What I meant to say was, you're beautiful Ochaco, you're breathtaking."

She blushed and giggled, "You look handsome too"

I blushed and looked away not knowing what to do with my hands.

"T-Thanks", I said.

"You look good in green but", she stepped up to me and took out a pink handkerchief with a golden border on it and a green rose embroidered on it "I embroidered it, d-do you like it?"

I nodded and Ochaco smiled as she folded it and put it in the pocket of my suit.

"Okay, time to stop being all lovely dovey, the ball is going to start soon!!!", Mina said and walked away into the ballroom.

"Shall we go?", I said as I reached out my hand.

Ochaco nodded but instead of taking my hand she grabbed my arm and smiled, "We shall", she said as we started walking into the ballroom.

The guards opened the door to the ballroom and gave me a confused look, yeah I know I am a guard and am suppose to be on guard duty but with my current situation that isn't really and option, I thought as I took a deep breath.

"You okay?",Ochaco asked looking at me a little bit worried.

"As long as I am with you everything is okay", I responded almost immediately and blushed as realizing what I just said, "S-shouldn't we go meet up with Queen now?", I asked changing the subject.

"R-right"

We both walked up to Queen Mina who was talking to her husband King Kirishima.

"Are you ready?", she asked us and we both nodded.