A Wish That Changed Everythin...

By skadooshnoodle

((Book 2 of Two Lovers series)) This is why you need to be careful with your wishes.... - Cover made by: @Lo... More

00❦
01❦
02❦
03❦
04❦
05❦
06❦
07❦
09❦
010❦
011❦
012❦
013❦
014❦
015❦
016❦
017❦
018❦
019❦
020❦
021❦
022❦
023❦
024❦
025❦
026❦
027❦
028❦
029❦
030❦
031❦
032❦
033❦
034❦
035❦
036❦
037❦
038❦
039❦
040❦
041❦
042❦
043❦
044❦
045❦

08❦

316 10 19
By skadooshnoodle

((Colby's POV))

When I woke up, I was a bit nervous. Before I went to bed last night, I talked to Cole and told him that I would re-introduce him to Sam. I also told him to pretend that he doesn't know him. Cole said that he would try and be like how he was when I first introduced the two of them. I'm not really on board with that idea because he was really rude. 

I sighed as I looked at Sam who was still sleeping peacefully. I don't know how Sam is going to take this, is he going to act like he acted last time? or is it going to be a completely different reaction? My head started to flood with questions and I zoned out. I came back into reality when I heard Sam calling my name, "Colby! Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah-h I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I smiled softly at him. "Are you sure? You can tell me. I care about you, Colby, and if you aren't okay then I want to know." Sam said while looking into my eyes. I pecked his lips, "I'm fine. I promise." Sam nodded. "Now, do you want to stay up here and cuddle, or go and eat some food?" I asked and I saw Sam start to smile. "Cuddles!" He said and I chuckled, "Come here." I said with my arms open and Sam hugged me tightly. I kissed his forehead then pulled him on top of me. 

"I love you so much." Sam snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. "I love you more." I said. "Nope. I do." Sam looked back up at me.  "Never." I shook my head. "Always." Sam said. I was about to say something else, but then Cole started talking to me, 

Now

Now?! Are you serious?

Yes.

Oh my God. FINE!

"Sammy? I need to tell you something..." I said then I saw his face fill up with worry. "What i-is it-t?" He asked nervously. "It's nothing bad." I saw some of the worry leave Sam's face after I said that. "Well, um... have you heard about people having two personalities? Like a mean one and a nicer one?" I asked and he nodded. "Well...I have one. His name is Cole, and um... he wants to meet you." I admitted. "I- um- will he be rude to me?" Sam asked. I sighed, "I honestly have no idea. He can be really mean, but also really nice." I said truthfully. "Are you okay with it? Cause I don't want to do anything if you aren't fine with it." Sam told me while playing with his fingers. "I don't care. As long as you are fine with it, then I am too." Sam nodded, "Okay. I'll meet him." I think that I could feel Cole's excitement. "Okay, hang on." I said.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them back up, Cole was taking over.

-------------

((Happy New Years everyone! We all survived 2020 🥳🥳! Also, sorry for another short chapter. I'll probably post another one later cause this was an early update))

534 words

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 52 6
Sam's still dealing with fallout from the Sam Pepper Prank. He comes to Colby for help. Complete Final Word Count: 15,864 Explicit content including...
84.9K 1.6K 25
after the most traumatising event in sam golbach's life, can he ever forgive colby brock?
106K 2.7K 26
Sam has feelings for Colby and he always gets jealous when Colby hangs out with brennen or any other friends. One day Sam gets mad at Colby because t...
11.4K 245 25
Cute Solby moments + angst