Forevermore, Eternity Everlas...

By leafshineartist

This is the FINAL instalment to the series. Join the conclusion! The Phantomhive Manor has changed throughout... More

Introduction
Prologue
I am Charle
I Need Answers
My Deepest and most Hearfelt Apologies (not a chappy)
A Child's Name
Over 400 followers flashback special: Reader's unfortunate day
I am Shiro
Today is Yours
Familiar Faces in New Places
Cinematic Strip: ______ Datenshi (Michaelis)
What I have done!
(Late!) 1 Year Old! Outtakes of the series!
Threatening Matter
The Girl That Fell into the Water
Arrival
Trial One: Dance of the Guillotine
Big Sister and Little Sister
Trial Two: Poisoned Apple
Trial Three: Maze of Massacre
______'s Heart and Charle's Purpose
Trial Four: Sea of Sorrow Extra! Skype anon!
600 followers! 20 facts about me.
Trial Five: Cave of Carnage
Trial Six: Tripled Vision
Trial Seven: Board Game of Death
A/N Looks like its a Go
Trial Eight: Blood Bath
Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part I)
Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part II)
New Years.
Trial Ten: Watching and Waiting
Tagged?
Trial Eleven: Lullaby of Eternal Sleep
Trial Twelve: Chamber of Chained Hearts
Trial Thirteen: King's Rage
4chan...What are you doing?
Race To The Finality
+666/+700 Followers? More facts about me? Yup!
"Don't You Dare."
Side Story: Sebastian and Charle (Special 800+)
Sebastian and ______
Author's Note: I'm Alive
Uh? Kinda Important? Q and A? Talking?
A Mother's Love
Reconcile
Epilogue
Other Plans, Basically a Bonus, and Acknowledgments

Crescendo

475 29 22
By leafshineartist

Uneven...heavy...footsteps is what Shiro heard. Ciel (lol bro I'm sorry Ciel you just kinda disappeared), shifted into his wolf form. Shiro was much too tired to do so and let Ciel leap at the sound.

Shuffling was heard and Ciel was back, but in his human form, tightly gripping a young lady.

"Persephone..." Shiro called.

She was in a battered state, her dress torn apart, hair tangled and scratches everywhere.

Ciel let her go and she trudged towards them, she looked at Shiro "What did he do to her?"

Shiro place his hand on his cold sister's cheek "He killed my sister. He killed my friend."

________ held the lifeless body, stone cold of death, knowing that she was gone. Sebastian gazed blankly at his daughter's body, he then knelt down and his eyes glowed a harsh light, a weak light arose from her chest and Sebastian continued to glare at the light.

"What is he..." Persephone mumbled.

"Sebastian...I don't know." _______ cried.

But the elder demon kept looking at the light, controlling it, restraining it, trying to...

"Keep it alive." Ciel answered Shiro's thoughts.

"It is mentally and physically taxing to control a soul's fate." Ciel added.

"I've done it before with Sebastian, but I triggered it by accident because I was so desperate. I guess Sebastian...had stockpiled a little bit of energy in case something like this happened." _______ murmured.

"Can I help?"

Shiro looked at Persephone "You don't need to, you suffered enough, look at you-"

"Your sister's suffering is a tenfold compared to mine. So I will sacrifice something for her." Her wings unfolded in their golden shining.

"I won't die, I'm just passing my will to her you know?" Persephone smiled at Shiro.

Shiro seemed taken aback "Are you sure you want to-"

"Hey, this is out of your hands now Prince Shiro. Don't go making me think twice about reviving your sister."

Shiro sent an unsatisfactory glare at her "Persephone."

"Haha kidding."

And her wings shattered and floated towards the weak flickering soul of Charle Michaelis.

***

Charle groaned when she walked around in this odd space of white. Looking around, not fearfully, but more like aimlessly.

"If this is heaven then that's going to be a little weird." Charle called out.

She was greeted by a lady in a glimmering dress, smiling. It seemed very familiar. Warm smile, motherly eyes, whoever this woman was, Charle could not feel any ounce of fear.

"Am I dead?" Charle asked.

Inwardly smacking her head at the question. Of course, the first thing you ask is if you're dead.

The woman chuckled "No, little one, your soul is yet to be one with us."

"Who...?" Charle still dizzy from the series of events.

"My name is Luna."

For some reason, Charle felt a small sense of malice rise, and backed away fearfully.

"Ah, I apologize. In this place, every feeling is pure and will always be expressed. I will admit I do have a little unfortunate history with your kind." Luna smiled.

"What did my kind do?" Charle asked.

"Your father, is a difficult individual whose personality lived on into another timeline you can say." Luna explained.

"Well of course, everyone lives a different life in an alternate reality or different timeline." Charle nodded

"You see, within another time of places, your 'father' killed me."

"Killed you?! Why?!" Charle gawked.

"A simple race dispute. But, your 'father' did not choose to kill me, he was trying to control himself. But a demon...no matter how hard he tried, he destroyed the Royal Moon bloodline."

Charle blinked "Then what about Queen-- er...my mother."

"So I begged for a miracle. And my prayer's were answered when your mother was born, and she was born, the surviving moon race erupted into joy and multiplied. I guided your mother, and when your father came into her life when they were young teens."

"Young teens?" Charle interrupted.

"My father claimed he met my mother when she was in employment with my master."

Luna chuckled "Your father can be quite the liar. But that's for the better good."

"Right." Charle remembered saying her father was just a demon who owed her a regular life and it would be what her mother wanted. He being the Crown Prince to Hell would be his last guess in the game of identity.

"What do you think of your mother?"

Charle looked up and stared...mother. That word.

"I'm...happy that she's my mother, and I'm so curious about what she's like, and why my father loved her so much." She smiled with such enthusiasm.

"But..." she frowned. "I'm sad."

"And why would that be? Little one?"

"Because, I never knew who she was. Mey-rin was wonderful, doing her best to be the most motherly to me, and even taught me to fight. For that, I will always thank her." Charle paused.

"But. My mother...mother, I was able to see her. But...those were also my last words too."

She began to cry "Just fine!"

Mother!

"Charle." A new voice echoed.

The raven-haired girl turned to see Persephone.

"Persephone? Oh no, don't tell me you-"

"Died? Tch, don't underestimate me Charle, my father was also a rival of your father."

"Ash Landers? I've heard." Charle tried to suppress her sarcasm.

Persephone sighed "Anyway, that's besides the point."

She opened her wings, white with a glow of gold "I'm giving these to you."

"Your wings? Persephone...I couldn't--"

"Honestly, I like my wings too. And plus, you still need a chance to live. Don't be stupid here, Charlotte."

"It's Charle!"

"Right, anyway, you won't have this exact copied design. Who knows what your wings will be." She rolled her eyes.

Charle nodded when a light was passed on and Persephone began to fade.

"I'm just passing my hopes to you."

"And you trust me with that? A demon?"

"Haha, very funny Charle."

"See you around, Persephone."

And a huge engulfing light wrapped her up and within the light the two swore they saw each other smile.

"Thank you..."

Charle turned to face Luna again "I'm going to see my family again."

Wishing her blurred mind she could picture it.

"We're going to be family again."

Luna smiled and nodded, with a sentimental smile she walked over and bowed.

"Right you are...Princess of the Exceedius."

Charle seemed to have understood and the room that seemed coated in white faded to black. With a bird fluttering guiding her.

"Come on, your little highness! Everyone is waiting for you!"

And Charle reached to the bird who opened it's wings and Charle walked close.

"I can't wait to see." She smiled.

"Run, your little highness! Run! Run through the fields, skies, and seas of time!"

As if a green, flower filled field opened spans, spread amongst the running Charle. Boundless energy pulsed from her and the fields grew distant.

"Jump your little highness m! Jump! Do not fear, the skies are your friend!" Lune chirped.

Charle jumped and felt she was soaring high and would never falter. She could feel the healed muscles in her back and her new and improved wings.

And they unraveled with their glory, wings that were crow black, and then each feather faded from black to white.

"You really are ________ and Sebastian's daughter!" Lune fluttered her wings.

"Of course!"

Now Charle stopped and began to plummet down, smiling as she felt the wind whip her face. She now zoomed on the water and her wings were now stronger and she could feel more control.

"Fly, your little highness! Fly! You are no longer held back by simple barriers!"

Charle spread her wings and began to soar again with a calm smile.

"Thanks Charle..."

"Auclair" Charle murmured.

Then she could see them...Sebastian, ________, Shiro, Ciel, and the servants.

"Reach...your little highness. Reach. You have finished your struggles. Walk once more and know that those people will always be by your side." Lune was now soft.

Charle walked forward and reached out with her hand.

"I'm here!"

***
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC! GOD! HDSOUNDI IS BASICALLY HALF OF MY MUSIC.

Author-chan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Like a lame author I am (actually November One) Studies? I'm trying okay?

So I'm kinda just trying my very best to stay happy and I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it. Oh, I'm also writing this during band camp so lol sorry I'm tired AF.

Charle: Keep doing your best!

Shiro: We believe in you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 9
What if the lovely and capable butler Sebastian Michaelis had a child and one day, the kid showed up? I'm this fan fiction Sebastian has a little gir...
57.7K 2.2K 40
As Sebastian works out his contract for Earl Ciel Phantomhive he get's a surprise one day. Serenity has spent the last year and a half looking for he...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...
124K 4.6K 38
The Phantomhive manor is now considered home to you. Your life and memories seem to be clear as water. But new conflict is still stirring up, challen...