Gaming Your Way There (kiriba...

By moldywonderbread

No quirks/aged up Kirishima and Bakugo are some of the most popular Twitch Streamers/ Youtubers. They both pl... More

Roommates
Animals
I Think I Like the Idiot
Its a Fucking Guarantee
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
Headcannons
Some of the Family
Dont Call Me Man
They Fuckin Know
Boyfriend Tag
Heartfelt Rants
Its Mental Illness Ain't It?
Q&A??
Shower?
Panic and Relief
Sweet Talking Gets You Somewhere
Im a Little Off...
Speed Running Emotions
Hes Adorable
Mushy
We Did That
A/N (plz read)
Secrets Out
Cats Out of the Bag
A/N
We Have a Pool?
Roof-Top Picnic
Fuckin Canada
Its Him...
The World's At Peace

New House, New Doubts

865 46 14
By moldywonderbread

Bakugo pov))

We woke up and immediately we start packing. It was the worst 8 hours of my life but we eventually got it done.

I'm calling Jiro to make sure we can actually go over and unpack. It's a yes so let fucking go.

We get there with both our cars top full of shit. Eijiro rented a truck for today cause his doorless jeep wouldn't do much. We're both wearing basketball ball shorts but he's wearing his muscle shirt so I'm gonna be distracted the whole fuckin time. Mina's there and apparently Sero's on his way. Mina needs help after we're done moving and Sero's coming over to get the wiring shit set up cause apparently he's good at that.

"Ok Kiri looking good!" I frown and Mina comes out of the front.

"Hey thanks! I haven't worn this shirt in a while!" I roll my eyes and pop the bed of my trunk. I had all my animals plus the electronic stuff.

"Hey Pinky you know where our rooms gonna be? I wanna get Pilot set before he becomes a dick." She nods and giggles.

"Come on! I'll give you a tour later!" I follow her inside and woah. This shits huge.

You walk in and you're immediately greeted by a stair case, living room, a small hallway, and you can just start to se the kitchen. She leads us up the stairs and another, longer hallway greets us. There's immediately a door on both sides. One then a little further down there's another door on the left. She leads us all the way to the back where the hallway splits. She takes a right and theres two doors. She walks to the one that caps off the hallway and opens it. And again, woah.

There's a big ass room with a door on either side of it.

"There's your closet," she points to the door on the left. "And that's your master bathroom!" She points to the right. "Ugh and you guys have so much room! Ahh I'm jealous! Also if you need anything my rooms on the other side of this wall!" I immediately get annoyed.

"Great were by the blabber mouth." Kiri elbows me and she giggles.

"Dont worry. I'll tell you if I stream!" I quirk a brow and she gets that stupid devilish smirk. "So you'll know to stay quite." I blush and look away.

"Fuck off." Ei snickers and I flip him off before walking down the stairs.

We started but we quickly got stumped. What the hell are we gonna do about a bed? Eijiro suggested pushing our two twins together and I think that'll work. Except he has a twin full so it'll be bigger.

After a grueling 3 hours of just moving shit around I sit down with a thump on the floor of the room. Kiri took his shirt off halfway through and I haven't been able to keep focused. He sits down next to me and hands me a water bottle.

"Thanks." He hums and opens his own.

"We still have to help mina." I groan and get off the wall.

"Fuckin great." I walk wanting nothing more than to just fucking relax. I knock on Minas door before opening it. She's on the floor with abour 800 flat things on the floor. "The fuck are you doing?" she looks up.

"Organizing my makeup pallets. Can you help me move this over there?" She points a desk and a mirror then to the opposite wall. I groan but nod.

"Fucking fine. You annoy me any more today I'm going to lose it." She claps her hands and giggles.

"Thank you! And of course." She quickly shoves everything to the side before getting up. "I can also do the mirror by myself so just the desk." I just nod and go on one side while Eijiro goes on the other side.

"Ready?" I grunt. "One, two, three." We both lift and my fuck is this shit heavy. We shuffle it to the wall and immediately i take my hand away. I see that it managed to cut my palm and roll my eyes.

"Great." Eijiro comes over and gasps. "I'm fine you big dork." He grabs my hand and pulls it closer to him. "Hey, let me relax first it's a cut that'll heal on its own."

"But what if it gets infected."

"Then I take care of it."

Kiri pov)))
I see Mina pull out her phone and wink at her.

"Come on Suki let me take care of it." He sighs.

"No, I'm fine." I pout and look at him as he sighs. "Jesus fuck. Come on." He storms out of the room and I smile and follow him. "It's fine you big baby." He sits down on our conjoined bed and I come over to grab his hand. I bring it up to my face and kiss by the wound.

"I know. I just don't like seeing you hurt." He blushes but keeps his eyes on me. Rare.

"That actually means a lot." He gently takes his hand back. "I don't think anyone's ever told me that." I smile softly and lean over to lay my head on his shoulder.

"Well I'm glad I was the first." He kisses my head then lays his on top of mine.

We stay like that for awhile till there's a knock on our door. Katsuki lifts his head.

"Yeah?" The door cracks open then fully and Mina comes in.

"Wanna tour of the house? I'm basically done with my room and Sero's working on the electrical stuff. Setting up the WiFi and Cable stuff like that. And Jiro and Kami should be here by 5."

"What time is it now?"

"3:30." Katsuki nods and grabs my hand.

"Sure." I stand up and tug him up. "I was getting up asshole." I hum and kiss his temple. He huffs and Mina giggles.

"I kinda like you guys all soft." Katsuki shrugs.

"Have fun while it lasts. Come on. Let's get this over with." Mina nods and heads out of the room.

"This is my room you already know that." She quickly nods her head to the side. Then she points to the end of the hallway. "And that's Jiros. There's a bathroom that connects our rooms." She goes into the hallway. "This is a closet." She opens the door quickly then closes it. She walks further down the hallway. "This is seros room. And this is a bathroom." The door on the right is seros, the bathrooms on the left.

"Where's Kamis room?" She looks back at me and smiles.

"His is downstairs. I don't wanna smell weed 24/7." Baku snorts and I smile.

"Understandable." She leads us down the stairs and onto the main floor. She points to Sero setting up a TV.

"This is the living room and the stairs downstairs." Sero looks over and waves.

"Hey guys. You get settled in yet?" Katsuki nods.

"Yeah mostly." He nods before going back to whatever he was doing. Mina leads us to the kitchen and the door to the backyard. And hot damn the kitchens big. "Holy shit." Bakugo mutters and immediately heads to the kitchen. "I can make some bomb ass food in here."

"You already have at our old place." Katsu looks up at me.

"It's gonna be better now." There's a panty a bar and a island. And for some reason two dishwashers and 2 ovens.

"I hope we get some." Suki looks over at her and sighs.

"Whatever." She smiles before pointing to a room that leads off of the kitchen.

"There's the laundry room and the garage. And let's go see the downstairs!" She scuttles off and I tug Bakugo with me excited. We get down and holy shit it's huge. There's a door on the far back wall and I assume that's Kaminari's room.

Turns out I was right. He has a fairly big room but he gets the literal basement to himself. But there's another door down here.

"What's that?" Mina looks over and smiles.

"An extra bedroom. Incase you and Kiri split of i need to move because you two are to loud."

Bakugo pov))) (I know Kiri's was short)

The words kinda cut through my heart. Do they expect us to? Do they want us to split? No Katsuki you're probably just over thinking it you idiot.

Kirishima grabs my hand and I snap my head towards him.

"You okay?" I nod and shrug. Like I have to physically get the words off. He nods but a small frown plays over his face.

"Is that the tour?" Mina nods. "Good. Come on." I tug Ei back up to our room and he closes the door with a soft click.

"What happened?"

"Do you think you're gonna stay with me?" I feel my eyes get wet and grit my teeth.

"Yeah of course Katsuki. What made you- oh. They don't want us to split. It's just a precaution. I want to stay with you." I nod and wipe my eyes and feel the bed dip down beside me. "Hey Katsu if I didn't want to be in a relationship with you do you really think I'd go as far as we have?" I shake my head and look over at him.

"No." He cups my jaw and wipes a tear that escaped. "Sorry I just started over thinking."

"I know. That's okay. Just know I still want to be your boyfriend. Okay?" I hum. "Do you wanna take a shower?"

"Yeah that sounds nice."

~~~~~

I step into the shower with a loud sigh and feel Eijiro come to settle behind me. He hugs me and I lean into him.

"Your hand hurt?" I lift it and see it's a little pink.

"No not really." He hums and kisses my temple again. "Thanks Red."

"It's no problem babe. Just happy to help."

Mina pov))))

I smile to myself. I purposely picked this room to be closer to them to get the actual stories. And I just heard the shower start and knowing them both of them are in it. Now we wait for the good stuff to happen.

~~~

This is bullshit nothing happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.5K 28
Kirishima and Bakugo have become good friends, but Kirishima wants more than that. Our red-head decided that after Blastys birthday would be a perfec...
3K 145 17
Kirishima and Bakugo. They are attending a brand new university. Two of the many people who will be the very first to walk the halls there. They had...
3K 225 15
When a photo shoot gets interrupted by an intruder in the building, the models panic. But a certain red head was the one targeted. After close inspec...
31.5K 621 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...