We're Forever: A Sophitz Story

By happyperson081

(Takes place after Flashback; Sophie isn't unmatchable) Fitz ruined his relationship with Sophie on a dare- b... More

Note :)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 part one
chapter 12 part 2
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 21 (part 2)
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue

chapter 16

1.2K 11 5
By happyperson081

Sophie was falling, and all she could think of was Fitz. His eyes, his smile. The way he laughed when she did something stupid.

It would all be gone if Sophie didn't try.

Sophie mustered her courage and shot the most energy she could as she was falling. 

She pictured Everglen, because if Fitz was truly out, that's where he'd be. Sophie rolled across the soft grass and blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOPHIE! WAKE UP! PLEASE! SOPHIE!" there was yelling and shaking, but Sophie barley opened her eyes when it stopped.

"Thank god," Elwin said, "drink this."

He tipped seven different elixirs down Sophie's throat, and she felt energized again.

"What happened?" she asked, sitting up slowly.

"I escaped and couldn't find you," Fitz said, FITZ!

"You're okay," Sophie gasped.

He smiled sadly, "Sorry I couldn't find-"

He was cut off by Sophie pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm here now," said Sophie into his ear.

"I know," he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 4.2K 40
𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ro challenges keefe and fitz to a bet - whoever confesses their feelings to sophie first gets...
37K 253 20
Sophie needs to get over this stupid crush, and fast. But every time she goes back to Everglen and sees Fitz, her heart does a weird flip and her sto...
54.4K 716 19
This story takes place after Sophie has defeated the Neverseen and before the elite levels. They have also never met Lihn and Tam. Sophie has defeat...
26.7K 313 59
Sophie Foster lives in the tiny town of Gloria, in the kingdom of Everglen. One day, as she works in her mother's bakery, she meets the Prince, Fitz...