The Boy of Three

By ImJustNot

Boy has fire power in superpower world with heroes, but not really More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Halloween Special
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
How Ticks Work
Chapter Eight
Filler!
Universe hopping Filler!
UnF! Part 2
Filler?
Filler!
Filler!
Chapter Nine
Filler?
Recap
Season Two Trailer!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Filler?
World Hopping Filler?
Filler?
Into the "Theo"verse Filler.
Into the "Theo"verse Filler Part 2
Into the "Theo"verse Filler Part 3
Into the "Theo"verse Filler Part 4
Filler?
Filler!

Chapter Seven

12 1 0
By ImJustNot

With Julien, Carson, and Ethan

Julien was in a hole, Carson was halfway up the hole and Ethan was fighting off thugs

Ethan: Jules what the fuck are you doing, get up here!

Ethan yells down at Julien as he just raises his hand revealing his middle finger to Ethan.

Julien: Fuck off, I'm doing something!

Ethan sweeping his arm as a wave of ghostly green shoots towards some thugs: Well do it faster! Ye prick.

Carson: I'd appreciate it if you could give me a hand.

Ethan tosses a (somehow) severed hand down onto Carson.

Carson: Not what I meant!

Ethan explodes creating a sizeable crater around him allowing Carson to climb up and out.

Carson going for a high five: Thanks, man.

Ethan denying it: You're welcome. Now help me with the rest of the thugs, that last blast took a lot out of me.

Carson turning his arms into stone: Way ahead of you.

Before Carson can get to punch a thug, they all flop down unconscious.

Carson: What gives! I wanted to wreck some face.

Jules: Too bad.

Ethan: Took you long enough.

Jules: You can't rush perfection.

Ethan blasting a thug that wasn't knocked out: Well, looks like you're not perfect.

Carson, afraid something was about to happen, steps between them.

Carson: How about, instead of fighting, we head back to the plaza.

Ethan and Jules glare at each other for a second before turning around with a "hmph."

Carson stares with a bead of sweat trickling down the side of his face.

Carson: So umm, let's get going.

Ethan: Sure.

So Ethan, Carson, and Jules continued through the forest region coming across two female villains along the way.

Ethan whispering: Oi! You two get down.

Carson, knowing something is up immediately ducks behind a bush.

Jules: Ha, you think some thug is enough for me? Come out, we know you're here!

Ethan: You fucking idiot get down.

Jules: I'm more than enough for a simple thug.

Ethan: This isn't your average thug, they're a lot stronger than your average thug.

Jules: Heh, I can take out thugs no problem, this will be a breeze.

Julien says before being forced to his knees, and his lunch being forced up his throat.

Jules on his knees coughing and dry heaving: Fuck, (coughing). YOU!

Ethan: I tried to warn you.

Ethan says as a woman in red robes barely covering her, um, parts, walks into the clearing Jules was currently suffering in

???: Now what do we have here? A boy who thinks he's strong? What a joke.

Jules: You'll be eating those words, whore!

Julien starts coughing harder.

???: Hold your tongue, I'll get to you, just wait. As for your friends, well...

Ethan walks out from behind a tree, his green eyes glowing in the shadow of the trees.

???: Oh, That usually takes longer, maybe you're just weak-minded?

Ethan walks up to her like a zombie, not even looking at Julien as he laughs quietly to himself.

???: What's so funny? Come on, spit it out.

Julien: Do you really think I would fall to such a weak spell.

Jules springs up and kicks the woman in the face.

Ethan: Get out of my head.

Jules: But it's so fun, knowing all your thoughts, your deepest secrets, your deepest desires.

Ethan: Okay then let's see how you like someone being in your head.

Jules: Like you could get-

Ethan/Jules: Into my head so easily.

Julien: How'd you do that?

Ethan: I'm not just going to tell you what my Tick can do.

Ethan says as his purple ticking green eyes gaze into Julien's.

Jules activates his Tick, his yellow eyes ticking dark blue.

Jules: Okay then let's see whose better.

Jules says as he invades Ethans mind with relative ease.

Carson was too busy doing his job to notice them doing that, punching the female villain with stone covered fists.

Villain: Didn't your mother ever teach you not to hit a girl!?

Carson: My mom died when I was young, my dad taught me to treat everyone the same, so if I would drop kick a guy the I should drop-kick a girl with the same strength!

In the distance, a maniacally heroic laugh is heard before the words "true gender equality" are barely heard.

The villain tries to use her Tick on Carson but he punches her before she can use it.

Villain: You little shit let me mind control you!

Carson: Now why would I do that? Seems kinda stupid to let someone use their ability.

Carson, because he wants to finish this in one combo, let out a massive amount of Inergy making his stone-like skin as hard as steel as he runs up to the villain and punches her in the face followed up by a vicious kick to the jaw launching her into the air before he jumped up after her and delivery the harshest ax kick to her spine he could muster. Sending her the ground with enough force to form a fifty-foot wide crater.

Jules and Ethan were still trying to mind-fuck each other, neither of them gaining any ground.

Carson: I'll tell them I'm going to the entrance, they'll eventually follow... probably. Oi! You two, in going back to the entrance, I'm not telling you to follow me I'm just letting you know!

Ethan/Jules: Go ahead, we'll catch up!

Carson: Okay!

Carson then uses what Inergy he has left to enhance his speed for maximum efficiency.

Oh, you wanna know what happened to the other Villain? Once she saw what Carson was doing to her partner she ran away.

Walking is boring~~~~

Carson arrives just in time to see a black streak go straight for the Flaming giant that currently has Ezra Bevriezen in its grasp.

Carson: What th-?

He didn't even get to finish his sentence as Ezra was somehow moved up the stairs in an instant and a blue streak struck the giant, staggering it long enough for the black streak to kick it in half.

Carson: Without a doubt, those two are the strongest in the class.

Carson thinks wondering how will he ever catch up to whoever they are.

Jules and Ethan are just now catching up with Carson as they watch him fall to his knees.

Ethan: Are you okay!?

Carson: There's no way we can catch up, we might as well give up and drop out now.

Jules watches as the big red thing regenerates both sides of his torso creating two very large flaming red things.

Jules: What the hell are those?

Carson: I don't know, but one of those things took out Mr.Bevriezen.

Ethan looking back at Galv: What!? but he's one of the strongest elemental types in America!

Jules: Fire has the advantage over ice, he was probably overwhelmed.

Ethan: But couldn't he stop a maxed out fire attack? How he should be able to stop that thing, right?

Carson: Then that would mean that things fire is even stronger than maxed out.

Jules: No, Ted's goal wasn't to hit it with the full power of his attack, he sent a second more condensed attack that hit directly in the middle of the target.

Carson: Plus it can regenerate, so it probably regenerated any damage done to it.

As they talk, the blue streak that was previously zooming around the two Flaming behemoths, stops to put his hand on one of the roided up giants and sends a Shockwave through it, completely obliterating it.

Tell me what you think -_-

Sayonara
Arrivederci
Adios
Ciao
Whatever

Also happy new year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 0 11
People are changing and the new abilities awakened in them could reshape the world, but can the changed survive in a world consumed by fear? A superh...
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...
135 21 7
Life at a magical school but from the perspective of the teachers. A divide between those of strong magic and those of weak. A rigid hierarchy and a...
239 23 27
In a world of monsters, magic, violent extremists and religious fervor, a young man and his friends will be challenged by their peers in school and e...