✨ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• ✨ (jjba...

By Trinity22005

πšˆπš˜πšžπš› 𝚊 πš–πš˜πšœπšπš•πš’ πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πš‹πšžπš πšœπšπš˜πš’πšŒ πšπšŽπšŽπš— πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšœπšŽπš—πš πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” πš’πš— 𝚝�... More

Y/n and stand info
F/n and stand info
Y/n's journal of adventures
playlist
꧁ sidestories ꧂
Origins of a young assassin
Run in with other assassins
A new fathers plight
Brothers from another mother
Y/n's first friend
The Blues of the soul
꧁ sidestories ꧂
β“ͺ. it all began on a (jojo) Friday
β‘ . time travel is a bitch but so is grandpa Dio
β‘‘. jinkies looks like we got a mystery on our hands (not really)
FΜΆaΜΆtΜΆhΜΆeΜΆrΜΆ?ΜΆ
β‘’. looks like this is a story about vampires now
β‘€. teaching grandpa Dio japanese and learning to be a brando
β‘₯. what do you have?, a sword!, no!!!
⑦. changing fate like its my aesthtic
⑧. its the final battle! Dododod dodododo
⑨. bittersweet goodbye's and the promise to meet again
Partβ‘  incorrect quotes
β‘ β“ͺ. cant get shit in new york
β‘ β‘ . #stonemaskChallenge gone wrong
β‘ β‘‘. oh hey its the naz- german soldiers
β‘ β‘’. ahem...."HE'S INSIDE ME!...no homo tho"
β‘ β‘£. bubbles is my favourite powerpuff girl...Caesar agree's
β‘ β‘€. why is that man using a frog as a phone...ah shit to soon!
β‘ β‘₯. im on a highway- shit i mean pillar~ to hell
①⑦. Esidisi! Does dirty deeds...wait why is his name like the band AC/DC?
①⑧. invasion of the body snatchers but everyone is a reference to music
①⑨. running in the 8...30's
β‘‘β“ͺ. The eternal seal in my soul

β‘£. still a better love story than twilight plus jack the ripper appeared

1.2K 40 15
By Trinity22005

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

Italics: when something is written in italics it means it's in Japanese

"So wait....yer saying we're back in time, you have something called a stand that gives ya magical abilities and ya have a vampire grandpa???" Majima asked making you nod as he and Kiryu exchanged confused looks, "well damn.....of all the crazy shit that's happened to me this has to top the cake so far" he added while Kiryu sighed. "With everything's that's happened to me over the years, I not even surprised anymore" Kiryu mumbled before patting your head. "You said dad also entered the portal right?. Do you know where he is?" You asked making the two shake their heads no, "yer old man went in before us and we haven't seen him since" Majima explained making you sigh.

"He'll be ok, he's strong and won't rest until he finds ya" Kiryu said patting your shoulder, you gave a small smile as thanks before you all heard at knock at the door. "Come in" you answered making speedwagon peak his head in, "how's everything going?" He asked motioning to your uncles making you hum. "I've been explaining everything to them. How's Jonathan and Mr.joestar?" You asked making speedwagon explain "Jonathan's being patched up by a girl, I think her name was Erina. While mr.joestar is currently resting in another one of the hospitals rooms as we speak with a dog I think named Danny".

"Really Erina?, wow who knew she'd end up coming to him again" you chuckled thinking back to how a young Jonathan had told you about how much he liked her and that he felt butterflies in his stomach when he was around her. "Is it alright if I stay here for now?. It's just their both busy and umm...I'm actually pretty curious about japan" he asked shyly making you pull out a chair between you and kiryu. "Sure, it's no problem" you said making him smile and sit in the chair you pulled out as your uncles stared at him.

"This is speedwagon he's.....a friend"you explained making the two nod while speedwagon listened Interested, "a friend eh!, well ain't that swell!" Majima chuckled before you gave a gentle smack on his head. "Oh shut up. do you know how difficult it is to befriend people when their simping over you!" You grumbled slightly puffing up your cheeks making both your uncles chuckle along with speedwagon who had no idea what you were saying. "Why'd your friend join us?" Kiryu asked looking at speedwagon who looked up at your stoic uncle, "he's interested in Japan. Since it's the 1800's they don't really know much" you answered making the two nod before turning to speedwagon.

"So what would you like to know?" You asked making his face light up in excitement, "umm well I've always wanted to travel and japan has actually been a place I've been curious about. So it it ok if you can tell me a bit about it? Maybe what you suggest I'd see that's there....or we'll currently there?" He explained rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. At his suggestion you smiled and pulled out your phone which made him look at it curiously, "here how about I show you some pictures of some landmarks since that's better than describing them and you maybe see some sneak peeks of the future" you explained making him nod happily.

"Oi, Whataya saying?. We can't understand English remember!" Majima pouted making you laugh at his expression, "well excuse me princess~. Anyways Kiryu what landmarks would you suggest I show speedwagon?" You asked making him move closer and look at your phones album.

"Oi! Don't ignore me!"

"I would suggest Himeji Castle, Ashikaga flower park, Kyoto Machiya, Fushimi Inari Taisha.....and the studio ghibli museum"

"I'm still here ya know!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The sun shone brightly as Majima,kiryu and you walked a few feet away from Jonathan and Erina, the two walked basically hand in hand making you smile. They really were like soulmates for one another and it definitely showed when even Majima and Kiryu caught on even though they didn't understand a word either of them said.

"So what do we do now?. Better yet how do we get home?" Kiryu asked making Majima add "Sure it's cool wer back in time and all but Kiryu-chan's right!. We need to get home since we're already spent a few days here", at hearing this you sighed and crossed your arms. "My stand isn't letting me go home. It has a mind of its own meaning I don't have complete control of it and it'll let us go when it wants" you explained sighing when remembering how stubborn your stand can be at time.

"Who's that?" Majima then suddenly asked looking to a top hatted man who was eating a sandwich nearby, he watched you and Jonathan eerily. Jonathan And Erina seeming Also sported the man since they both then glanced at Kiryu, Majima and you. "I have the feeling he's either a possible ally or an enemy" you sighed walking forwards with the two before looking back to see the man gone and now in a completely different place. Both Jonathan and Erina also noticed this man suddenly appearing in front of them eating a sandwich, "Ah! Senior joestar, the mysterious foreigner, miss Erina Pendleton and the other two I'm not quite sure." The man said before jumping up from his spot and into the air.

"Who are you?!" Jonathan yelled before the man said "you two survived the mask! Not many people can claim that!." Making both yours and Jonathan's eyes widen. Whoever this man was, he knew of the mask though he didn't seem to be a vampire meaning he was probably a survivor of an attack. Just as you made this out the man jabbed the still injured Jonathan with his finger making you run up to Jonathan's side. "He's still injured!, why'd you do that!" You angrily asked while Majima and kiryu went to Erina's side.

"That's right Jonathan! Squeeze everything out!., let the shock of the impact push all the air rim your body!" He instructed before Jonathan almost collapsed to the ground if it wasn't or you holding him up, "he's already hurt you cad!" Erina yelled running to help you hold up the coughing Jonathan.
"He's definitely an ally" Kiryu mumbled looking at the top hatted man who now sprinkled pepper on his sandwich, "he sort of reminds me Bacchus" he then added making Majima look at him confused. "Wasn't that a bar?" Majima asked before Kiryu answered "yeah but I knew someone with the same name. I think if I remember correct he was an ex-boxer".

"Could you two stop reminiscing and lend a hand" you asked your uncles while Jonathan somehow got seemingly better from his injuries, a bright light shone from his arm making your eyes widen and defence go down and for the man from before to jab you like he did Jonathan. "Fuck!!" You wheezed now on the ground as Erina now focussed her attention on you, your uncles turned their attentions to the man who now introduced himself as "Barron zeppeli" but before either could start a fight you suddenly got up from wheezing on the ground and stopped them. Your body felt an overwhelming burst of energy and power making so you amazed at whatever baron had done that it didn't matter to you that you had just met the man.

"S-stop, I'm not sure what he did but it didn't kill me" you said making them both reluctantly stop, "my arm was shattered but now it's healed!" Jonathan said amazed now moving his previously injured arm. Jonathan then picked up a large boulder with his now healed hand, Majima stared at this feat with glee wanting to fight him before Kiryu knocked him on the head knowing what the one eyes man was thinking. "What did you do to me and jojo?" You asked as Baron held up his sandwich about to add more pepper, "Don't overcredit me, Jonathan healed himself and you also did the same by the way you breathed after I poked you two." He explained before accidentally sneezing from the pepper.

Baron fell off the small stone fence making you run to him with Jonathan by your side only to see baron once again Disappeared like your mother-. "Wait how did you know me and y/n-" Jonathan said before seeing the man was gone, "one question at a time please" Barron said now behind you and Jonathan. The two of you looked back at him amazed as Kiryu, Majima and Erina still we're cautious of him, "you'll get the answered you all desire,follow me. This day I will show you things the likes of which will change your destiny's forever" he said before walking ahead to lead you all to a new area.

Because of your curiosity you ran up to his side as Jonathan, Majima, Kiryu and Erina followed after him. For the first few minutes of walking you stayed silent out of your shyness before the Italian looked down at you and gave a almost fatherly smile, "for someone who was asking questions before you seem more shy than I first thought" he chuckled making you look away somewhat embarrassed. "It's alright, I've meet many people who've had issues communicating sometimes. So don't worry." He assured making you nod an crack a smile that made him do the same.

"Ah, were here" he said going up to a ruined building near a small river, he went up to near the river was as you, Jonathan and the others stood near a dead tree. "There's a reason I struck both of your diaframs. The shock of the impacts altered both of your breathing" Barron explained making both you and Jonathan confused, "but how did that heal my arm?" Jonathan then asked before baron answered "with the energy I'm about to demonstrate.".

"Whatever's happening seems like mumbo jumbo. Where's the fighting?!" Majima said aloud making Kiryu once again smack him on the back of the head and Erina look at the two. She could somewhat translate what they had said since her traveling with her father but she couldn't fully understand. As this happened you and Jonathan watched in silence as Baron approached a small stone where a frog sat minding its business. "Wait what is he-" you mumbled before Baron suddenly took some depth breaths and then a Bright golden aura? Surrounded him and messed with the nearby water making it ripple oddly. "What you both see is the force that i used!" He yelled before punching the frog, your eyes widened in horror before seeing that the stone beneath the frog split in two while the frog was seemingly untouched.

"I don't see a stand...." you mumbled before you suddenly heard Starboy explain "it's called hammon, it's basically sunlight energy. Currently in 2021 it's a forgotten art but your gonna be learning it....kinda considering that since your using "in your eyes" to use Jonathan's armour it means you already have access to all his skills with Harmon being one". "You once again tell me this now?" You deadpanned turning around to see your stand shrug and then hold a finger where it's metaphorical mouth was, "I can't reveal too much in the beginning" it said making you give it a glare before sighing and turning back to watch Baron. Unknown to you is that both your uncles could fully see and hear your stand despite not being stand users themselves.

"Just focus on your breathing and you'll figure out the rest on your own since it'll be like a switch going off in your head." Starboy then added before once again disappearing, "why do they always have to be so damn cryptic" You grumbled before tuning back in on Baron explaining. Baron explained that Dio was still alive and that the stone mask was still intact somewhere, You honestly weren't surprised at all if you were honest though Jonathan was at this revaluation. "The fuck is going on?. Kiryu pull up that English translator app! I'm tired of being clueless" Majima asked loudly making you turn to him and say "please uncle Majima he's monologuing about important exposition.", at hearing your plea he quieted down though you could tell he was still annoyed about not knowing what the hell Baron was saying.

You turned back to Jonathan and Baron talking once again as baron explained how he first came into contact with the stone mask. Turns out he had almost died from a vampire on a ship who turned out to be his dad, at hearing his tragic backstory you felt sympathy for him but also a bit annoyed since you had to translate this back to Majima and Kiryu. This happened for the rest of the conversation with Barron since the two wanted to know what the hell was going on until speedwagon appeared saying he had a lead.

You really hoped that you'd somehow meet someone who knew Japanese so you wouldn't have to constantly translate what everyone was saying.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Now in a carriage you sat beside both Jonathan and kiryu as speedwagon, baron and Majima sat across from you. Turns out Dio might be hiding in a small village and feeding on its residents for food like a typical vampire, you were half tempted to make some castlevania joke but knew only you would get it since no one here watched or played the games and it would kinda be insensitive due to the fact people were actually dying.

"We don't have much time now, y/n, Jonathan this will be your final tests" Baron explained after speedwagon had told the Grimm news of what Dio has been doing. "Yes sir" you both said making the Italian nod, while this went on Majima twirled around his knife while Kiryu sat beside you with a stoic expression which matched your own. "How much longer will it be till we arrive?" You asked glancing out the window of the carriage while it steadily approached what seemed to be a tunnel, "around 10 minutes at least. Why do you ask?" Speedwagon asked making you look away somewhat embarrassed, "oh uh....I like drawing so I wanted to sketch some things before we get there" you explained gaining both barons and Jonathan's attentions.

"So your an artist eh?" Baron asked interested before Jonathan added "what type of stuff do you draw?", at feeling all the attention now on you your cheeks became bright red while your hands fidgeted. "Oi what's wrong?. Do ya need me to beat them up since their making ya uncomfortable?" Majima asked before you quickly answered "n-no!, their asking about my art", it took him a few seconds to register this before a smile appeared on his face. "Ah! I see now!. Y/n-chan is embarrassed that their asking about their art!" Majima laughed making you even more embarrassed before you said"I...I can show you all my art if you want"

At hearing this the others nodded making you think back to what room you left it in before until remembering that you left it in DIO's room. Now knowing how much of a dick Dio was you mentally bored to yourself that you'd have to find a new favourite room. "Hey starboy can use blinding lights?. I wanna get something" you asked making your stand appear and then nod before opening a portal letting you into the pocket dimension. Entering the still ever beautiful dimension, the floor which looked like the night sky rippled with your every step Towards DIO's room, when you entered the room you were blessed by it familiar sight and your sketchbook laying right where you remembered leaving it the last time you had come here before being sent back in time. Your sketchbook that was covered with stickers on its cover was still in pristine condition along with your set of markers and watercolour paint.

"Maybe I should paint Jonathan and the others" you mumbled then exiting the room when you noticed something, the door to the stained glass room was slightly opened meaning that Starboy probably was there. You made your way to the room and entered only to see something was different, the large stained glass mural on the wall across from the door you entered in through now had changed. In the mural it normally just had you holding a star in your hands with the surrounding area around you entirely black but now filling in a part of the empty space was Jonathan and Dio.

".........I have the feeling that due to all the empty space that this journey won't be done even after I help Jonathan" You deadpanned before sighing as you returned to the normal world. You were now back in the spot you once were before using blinding lights holding your sketchbook and art supplies. "For a minute I forgot you had that stand thing?" Jonathan said before you noticed Baron's shocked expression, "oh right....you don't know about me being from the future or stands" You deadpanned making him mumble "s-So that's how I couldn't get any information on you or your uncles".

"Sorry about that. Speedwagon can you fill him in on everything later?" You asked making the blond nod mumbling "sure thing!". After hearing him agree you silently sighed in happiness at not having to once again explain stands, "ok, I guess I'll show you some of my-" you tried to say before being interrupted by a sudden loud sound outside before the carriage came to a stop almost sending you face first into baron if it wasn't for Majima holding out his arm to stop it. "Thanks maji." You said before turning to look out the carriage window, since you were now in the tunnel you saw earlier it was practically impossible to see anything father than a few feet away.

"What happened?!" Jonathan asked before speedwagon yelled "oi mate!!what happened?, hurry it up!", speedwagon began getting out the carriage to check on the driver though Jonathan warned him to be careful. It was silent for a few moments until you heard Speedwagon gasp in fear and then yell in terror, you and your uncles got out the carriage to see the horses and carriage driver now dead. "Talk about beating a dead horse" you mumbled before a man suddenly emerged from the neck of one of the decapitated horses. The man turned to look at the four of you and snarled revealing his vampire fangs, "w-what in the bloody hell?!, that blight was inside the horse!" Speedwagon yelled just as baron and Jonathan exited the carriage to see what was happening.

"Umm speedwagon.....please don't phrase it like that." You deadpanned before the man jumped from the horses's neck stump and into the air, "Dio must be gathering minions!. We don't know how many he has!" Jonathan exclaimed. As this happened Barron poured wine into 2 wine glasses, he passed one to you before turning to everyone saying "I'll handle this one.".

"Should we get involved?" Kiryu asked while baron explained how the enemy was a zombie under DIO's control, "nah, I wanna see how we'll top hat fights!." Majima answered in an excited tone. The zombie/enemy began taunting everyone leading Baron to ask you and Jonathan about thinking like the enemy, just after baron explained how the enemy's next move would be to block The entrance to the tunnel due to the sunlight the enemy picked up the carriage and hurdled it past you all to the entrance of the tunnel. It hit the roof making it collapse therefore blocking escape and the sunlight that would've helped.

"Just as I predicted!, he blacked out way of retreat!" Baron yelled before you all had to avoid a few of the falling bricks, as this happened you made sure to to spill the wine in the wine glass you still held due to the feeling you got that it was important. "Try harder!" Baron yelled to the enemy making the zombie grow small knives from his skin, "how?....you know what, I'm not gonna question this since stands are a thing" you mumbled before the enemy lounged at baron. "Hamon cutter!!!" The Italian yelled before sending multiple attacks that protected him, "I'm afraid my hamon cutter is sharper" he said before turning to you and Jonathan.

"Watch closely you two." He said and then explained explained a lesson about fear while fighting off the enemy. Just as he finished explaining his analogy he kicked the enemy in the face yelling "sendo wave kick!!!"making the enemy fly back a bit. "a kick infused with hamon did the trick" baron said sipping some of the wine from the wine glass he still held, amazingly throughout this whole ordeal he didn't spill a drop of it.

"Jojo, y/n, you'll both finish him off. Destroying the brain is the only way, anything else and you'll risk it coming back." Baron said just as the enemy jumped up and grabbed a lever on the roof, he/it yelled before declaring "that's it! Time for the slaughter you naught little pigs!. To bad I can't kill the young one since they would've been a good kill to add to my list". After saying this he pulled the lever making a passage in the tunnel open up, he quickly jumped through it and disappeared into the darkness.

"You can't seriously be sending them to fight that thing, aren't you?!?" Speedwagon asked worried for both you and Jonathan while Barron refilled the glass he drank from. "Jojo, y/n I expect you to finish off this abomination without either of you spilling a single drop. One last piece of advice though, their were no Vikings in the land of Norway until the north wind blew in and created them. If even one drop of vino goes to waste I don't care how either of you utterly defeat the zombie but I will abandon both of you here and now!." Baron said before speedwagon angrily asked him "oi listen to yourself!, have you gone mad?!." Making baron yell "I know what I'm doing!!".

You looked to Jonathan and saw worry etched onto his face making you use your free hand to pat his shoulder, "we can do it. I know we can" you said giving him a small smile that motivated him. "We'll do our best's. Like the Vikings we'll both be strengthened by hardships" Jonathan confidently said nodding to you and baron while your uncles watched on still confused from a few feet away.

"Oi, what the hells going on now. Also what did you just send our....Ah shit what's the gender neutral term for niece and nephew....um I'll just go with y/n  for now. Where did ya send y/n to!!?!" Majima asked just as you and Jonathan began making your way to defeat the zombie while carrying a torch. "What did he say?" Baron asked speedwagon making the blond shrug, "I can't understand them too, Only y/n can since their from Japan and they can't understand us either" speedwagon explained making baron groan in frustration.

"I never imagined a language barrier would be one of our issues" baron sighed before Kiryu appeared beside Majima and placed a hand on the snake coat wearing man's shoulder to hold him back a bit, "they can't understand us and neither can we understand them Majima. It's best we just trust y/n and their decisions for now since they seemed to be more experienced with handling this vampire stuff" Kiryu advised making his friend seemingly calm down slightly.

It was evident Majima was still upset but now wasn't ready to start a possible fight due to his frustrations of the situation. "Let's just hope this will end quick" Kiryu sighed before pulling out your sketchbook which you had dropped earlier and handing it to Majima for him to store away.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

While this all went on you and Jonathan walked the now lit halls of the passage until realizing that due to the torch you were both giving the enemy the advantage. Just in time to realize this the two of you evaded an attack from the zombie and a massive blades weapon it had, the two of you carefully made sure to not spill any of the wine. Though this was a bit harder for you since you summoned the sword of pluck so you could use it to attack the enemy if they got close enough.

The zombie after missing jumped back into the darkness leading Jonathan to throw the torch away engulfing you and him into darkness. It was dead silent as you both carefully made your way through the dark together, eventually after a few steps you decided to link the pinkie finger of the hand you were carrying the sword with his. Now sure you wouldn't lose him it made you somewhat less anxious of the situation.

After a few more steps you suddenly began hearing Jonathan take in deep breaths making you do the same when suddenly you felt something click in your head. You now felt a rush of information go through your head of Multiple hamon attacks like "sendo ripple overdrive, scarlet overdrive, sunlight yellow overdrive" plus a few others.

Now knowing these attacks your eyes widened before you noticed the wine in both yours and Jonathan's glass's we're reacting. Jonathan figured out what was happening making hamon surge through his body and the ground while you then proceeded to to the same along with making hamon go through the sword of pluck. The two of you could now hear the vibrations through the hamon making you both realize where the zombie was hiding.

"We found you zombie!"

You both yelled before Jonathan punched the wall while you then thrusted the sword of pluck through it. "Sendo hamon overdrive!" You then both yelled once again at the same time sending hamon through the wall and then killing the zombie almost instantly. The zombie screeched and made a loud explosion like sound while dying probably alerting the others of yours and Jonathan's victory.

"Spill any?" You asked jokingly holding up your still full glass of wine before making the sword of pluck disappear. "No, though I do hope we get to drink this later as our reward and we get to see those drawings of yours" Jonathan chuckled before you pulled out your phone and turned on its flashlight that now illuminated the long dark passage ways back to the others. "Cmon let's head back. I'm sure my uncles are worried" you said already a few steps in-front of Jonathan, he smiled and began walking along side you.

While walking back you felt happy to have new friends....even if they were from the past

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Authors note- sorry I didn't post last a new chapter last week. I just kinda wanted to relax and forgot to finish the last part of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.2K 100
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
767 30 8
~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’ Requests Page Open! β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
25.9K 334 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( β•Ήβ–½β•Ή )!!!πŸ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
100 7 6
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•šπ•— 𝕀'π•ž 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿ' β„π•’π•”π•šπ•Ÿ' π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀'π•ž 𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕖𝕕�...