James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twenty

2K 31 2
By izzy_whatever_

"Even after all of this I will choose you again and again."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

I wake up to light kisses on my neck and groan at the feeling. I'm awake now but I don't open my eyes knowing that once I do the kissing on my neck will end.

"James come on we have to get ready for school," I hear Bella's sweet voice say and I groan again but this time in annoyance at the fact we have to return to that hell hole called school. I decide to open my eyes and the site before me is beautiful. Bella is straddling my waist while looking at me in only my t-shirt. She has messy hair from sleeping, the blankets are all wrapped around her legs, and the sunlight that is peaking through the window is shining on her face making her skin glow beautifully.

I smile at her and she returns it then leans down to kiss me on the lips. She pulls away and climbs off of my lap making me already miss her warmth. "Ok now that your awake we have to get ready and I have to take a shower." She says and I smirk. She gives me a questioning look and raises her eyebrow at me making my smirk bigger.

"Hmm yah know now that I think about it, I have to take a shower to, maybe we should take one together so that way we save water and we aren't late to school." I say with the smirk still on my face and I wink at her. Her cheeks flush a little as she smiles at me. Then she turns around and walks into the bathroom, I get distracted by the way my t-shirt looks on her and how her ass moves that I didn't hear what she was saying.

"James?" I look up and she gives me a smirk telling me that she knows that I was checking her out but what can I say, all of that is mine of course I'm gonna look.

"Yah?" I say and she shakes her head at me.

"Are you coming or not?" She asks and then it hits me that I told her that we should take a shower together. I immediately jump out of the bed and run to her eager to see her naked and to be able to touch her. I pick her up and shut the door behind me once I'm in the bathroom. She laughs at me as I set her down and starts undressing herself.

I watch her in amazement at how gorgeous she is and can't keep my eyes off of her. I start getting undressed to and once we are both undressed we get in the shower and both sigh in bliss at how the hot water feels on our skin.

I grab her hips and pull her to me so I can feel her. We then start watching each other with a few scandalous touches here and there. We talk a little as we shower just about random things that really mean nothing but still, I could listen to her all day.

If you told me a couple months ago that I would end up falling for a girl and will turn into a pussy for her I would've probably shot you. But I'm glad I have Bella in my life, I was truly broken and didn't give a shit about who I hurt. But once she came into the picture she somehow caught my broken pieces and mended them together. She made me a better person, I mean sure I will still be an asshole to other people and will kill anyone that touches her but I know that I am happy and I even talk more to the gang now.

We wash the soap off and walk out of the shower to dry off. We both walk into the closet to get dressed. Bella puts on a white laced bra and underwear which immediately makes me hard. She turns to me to grab a shirt and notices my hard on and smirks. She looks back up at me and winks then walks around me to get a shirt. When did she get so bold?

I put on a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans with white converse. Once Bella finishes getting dressed we walk downstairs and into the kitchen where everybody is eating. I sit down next to Josh and Clara who are on my right and Bella sits to my left next to Owen and Lily.

"Wow James loving your outfit I feel like it really speaks to your soul," Clara says with a smirk trying not to laugh at my all black outfit. The corners of my lip twitch up and I glare at her.

Once all of us are done with breakfast we grab our bags and get into my car. Well Owen and Lily go into Owen's car since we all can't fit into my car. We then drive to school and park in one of the parking spots. Owen parks into the spot beside us and we all get out and stand next to each other at the entrance of the school.

"Do we really have to go inside?" Josh ask and we all roll our eyes.

"Yes Josh unless you want to be a high school drop out I suggest we go inside." Clara says with a sarcastic tone which makes Josh glare playfully at her. I see that they are getting along again. And I am proven right when Josh goes up to her and wraps an arm around her shoulders then goes inside the school. Owen and Lily then fallow along leaving me and Bella outside alone.

She turns to me and says, "Are you ready?" I laugh at how serious she looks as if once we get in those doors we'll get ripped to pieces. I nod and wrap my arm around her waist and then the both of us head inside.

A couple classes later and it's finally lunch time. Me and Bella have a different class before lunch so we meet at her locker that way we can go to lunch together. I am almost to her locker when I stop in my tracks .

Bella is at her locker putting books inside when blondie comes up behind her and taps on her shoulder. She turns around and smiles at him. I walk closer so I can hear what they are saying.

"Hey Bella how are you?" The rat says. "Nothing much really what about you?" She asks with a smile on her face. "Oh well it's the same for me to, but I was wondering if you would maybe want to go out again?" He asks and I make a fist with my hands out of anger and can feel my nails digging into my skin. Bella's face drops, "Umm actually no, I'm dating James sorry." She says politely and goes to move around him but he grabs her wrist and stops her.

"Oh come on Bella, James doesn't have to know." I choose now to walk up behind him and grab is arm roughly and twisting it behind back. He lets out a wince and turns his head to see who is causing him pain and once he sees me his eyes go wide in fear.

"Actually I already do know fucker. If you don't stay away from Bella I'll shoot you, do you understand?" I say and he nods. I let go of him and he goes to run away but I kick his legs out from under him making him fall flat on his ass. I grab Bella's arm and drag her to the cafeteria. I press her against the wall outside of the doors to go inside the lunch room. "You do know your mine right," I say and she rolls her eyes playfully at me, "Yes James," She says. "Hey don't roll her eyes at me." I say and she smirks, "Or what," she whispers and my breath catches in my throat and I can feel my heartbeat quicken at her words. I smirk at her and let go of her, she turns to walk inside but I slap her ass and she puts her hand on the place I slapped and turns to me with her mouth open and eyes wide. I laugh at her and grab her hand and walk to our table.

We get to our table with the rest of the gang and sit down. Owen looks up at us and his eyes go to Bella then a smirk sets on his face. "Hey Bella why is your face so red?" He asks with a laugh and I look over at Bella to see that her face is in fact red and I smile to myself. But at his words it gets even more red and she turns to burry her head in my arm. I laugh at her and Clara directs the topic to something else.

Lily is in the middle of talking when a redhead comes up to our table and sits on the other side of me since Bella is sitting next to me. Lily stops talking and everybody is now staring at the girl that sat down. She turns to me with a seductive smile and I roll my eyes at her and turn to look at Bella. The bitch then taps on my shoulder making me sigh and face her again.

"Hey James. I was wondering if maybe you wanna help me study after school?" She asks and bites her lip making me feel sick. Bella is watching the whole thing going on totally not bothered because she knows that I only want her. I'm glad she's not one of those crazy girls that go crazy when their boyfriend so much as turns his head in the same direction of a girl.

I look at her and give her a glare making her shrink back a little with doubt in her eyes, "No I don't and if you hadn't noticed I have a girlfriend, I also have no idea who the fuck you are and I don't want to fuck something that's clearly been used." I state and turn away from her not caring what her reaction is at all. She gets up with tears running down her face and sniffles before running away. Everyone at the table then goes into their own conversations when Bella slaps my arm.

I turn to her and see that she is giving me a glare and I grow confused on what I have done to upset her. "James you didn't have to make the girl cry, I mean I don't like her because she came onto you but still you made her cry," she says and I can feel myself melting at her. She always takes care of others no matter who they are and that just makes me want her more.

"Bella I understand where your coming from but if anyone hits on you I will kill them so I don't care what happens to anyone that hits on me." I tell her and she rolls her eyes before giving me a smile and leaning her head on my shoulder.

We all walk in the door of the house after driving home from school. With a sigh all of us land on the couch, dropping our bags on the floor. Then Josh gets up and turns to all of us with and exited expression on his face.

"Guys we should have a party to celebrate that The Vipers are no more." He says. We all think about it for a minute before agreeing. It would be nice to celebrate such a win and we all deserve a break to have fun.

We spend the next couple of hours just getting things ready for when people start to show up. Soon people start to come in and grabbing whatever they need. There are people dancing to the loud music and chugging down drinks. Bella comes up to me and hugs my side. I don't like parties so I'm always in a sour mood when at one but the second Bella touches me and I wrap my arms around her I grow happier. I put my face into her neck and inhale her sent.

"You smell really nice." I tell Bella and she chuckles before I remove my face from her neck to look at her. She has a smile on her face and she looks truly happy.

"Your weird you know that?" She says and I smirk at her. But before I can say anything a loud noise makes us turn our heads to see Josh climbing up onto a table obviously drunk off his ass.

"Hey! Why don't we play some strip poker!" He yells and the people in the house break out into cheers at the idea. And that's my cue to grab Bella and leave. I throw Bella over my shoulder and she lets out a surprised squeal and starts laughing making me smile.

I walk out of the front door and put her into the passenger seat of my car before I get into the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" Bella asks and I turn to her before thinking for a minute. She already knows my favorite place to go but there is another place that makes me feel calm and that's the beach.

"We my dear Bella, are going to the beach." I say as I start the car. She smiles wide at me then turns to look out her window as I start driving to our destination.

Once we get there I park into the empty parking lot. Since it's dark out nobody is here as everybody likes to go in the daytime. I get out of the car and open the door so Bella can get out. We walk on the sand and get closer to the water. Once we are close to it I sit down and Bella follows, sitting down next to me. "James, this is beautiful at night." She says in awe as she looks out to the water that is reflecting the moon and stars.

"Yah," I say while looking at her then turning to look at the water.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask and Bella turns to face me.

"Umm how about 20 questions?" She says and I nod.

"But I get to go first because you just asked a question." I say and chuckle when Bella glares at me but doesn't say other wise. I think of what I want to ask before asking her.

"What is your favorite color?"

"Red I like every shade." "Salty foods or sweet foods?"

"Sweet honestly even though it seems like I would choose salty." "What is your favorite cereal?"

"Coco puffs." Bella responds quickly with a serious expression and I laugh at her. She glares at me, "What?" She asks and I just shrug my shoulders, "Nothing," I say though I am still chuckling lightly at her.

We spend some more time asking each other questions before I check the time to see that its around 1:00am. "We should leave soon." I say and Bella frowns at me.

"Five more minutes?" She asks and I smile at her.

"Of course." I say and pull her tighter into me. We sit there for a few seconds before Bella breaks the silence.

"I wonder what the next battle for us is," She says and looks at the water looking lost in thought.

Me to Bella, me to...

Guys James is coming to an end! I am thinking of ending it around 27 chapters depending on if I decide to change some things. But I want to say thank you for reading and I want you to keep in mind that this story WILL have a happy ending.

So what I am saying is yes shit is going to go down but the ending will be great. I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
13.7K 492 20
This story contains: juicy lies, *smirk smirk* and adventure! // I don't know why but I just started running as fast as I could. I ran towards the w...
1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...