let it snow! | dorbyn

Od -sebbystan

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ (corbyn x daniel) in which corbyn surprises daniel at home for the holidays ( copyright © dilflover... Viac

LET IT SNOW!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE

THIRTY

735 42 135
Od -sebbystan

light nsfw warning! no actual smut bc i'm lazy!

december 30th

"i," corbyn started off, a small moan escaping him as daniel pinned him to the door of his room. "have a surprise for you."

"do you now?" daniel tearing corbyn's shirt off his body, throwing it somewhere in his room. he mouthed at his neck, biting down on his skin. he completely forgot about the store him and del went into yesterday.

"i-i do. um." he bared his neck for daniel, arching his back. he needed to be closer. "del convinced me to get this for you," he gasped, digging his nails into his biceps. "it's um, it's really- i think you'll like it. hope you will."

"i probably will like it. don't stressed yourself out about it."

corbyn pushed daniel back back back until he fell onto his bed, bouncing from the force of the shove. "now." he sighed happily, still standing. "strip tease or just straight to the point?"

"straight to the point. i've decided that i don't like it when you tease me and i will only tease you from here on out."

corbyn giggled with a nod of his head. "fair enough—"

a rapid knock on his door interrupted them. "randy's at jack's house and he's mad. we gotta go." jonah called out, and then his footstep were heard going back down the stairs. daniel groaned.

"guess it's gonna have to wait."

"can i at least get a hint?" he whined, sitting back up. he was slouching, very much upset that they got cock-blocked by their manager. and jonah. but mainly their manager.

corbyn put his shirt back on. "mm.." he kissed daniel once, twice, three times before responding with. "think lacy and black."

daniel pulled back, his face flushing with heat. "corbyn besson you are not-"

"guess you'll have to wait and see huh?"

❄︎

"i ask for you guys to do one thing. one thing and you can even follow that?"

randy slapped down photos from the "date" he went on with farah. more of the aftermath, with a very drunk corbyn and daniel helping him up.

"randy, we already came out. you forced us into another cheated scandal. i don't know why this is such a big deal. if anything, it might help us get more fans and we'll be able to help fans who struggle with this. we can share our story and shed light on a very serious topic."

"it's going to look bad. i'm trying to protect your fucking careers. thankfully only you two are gay otherwise we'd have problems."

jack bit his lip, zach took in a deep breath and jonah looked down at the table. daniel and corbyn just stared at randy, who had seemed to catch on.

and this is not how they wanted to come out.

"you're joking. all of you."

"the likelihood of us all being straight was low to begin with." corbyn mumbled. "it's 2020, almost 2021. even if we weren't gay, we've all at least experimented before.. everything. most queer millennials are still in the closet, and the world is more accepting which means more people are coming out but not all, so i mean, statistically speaking that would make it-" corbyn looked up, the boys all staring at him. "sorry." he whispered. he rambles when he gets nervous. daniel placed a comforting hand on his knee.

randy was red in the face. "i can't believe this." he rubbed his eyes. they all jumped when jack's phone rang. "do not pick up that phone."

"it-it's gabbie, she um. she's dropping lavender off with me for a few weeks."

"i don't care."

jack picked up the phone anyways. he cleared his throat. "hey gabbie."

she didn't respond at first. "are you okay? your voice is shaky."

"i'm fine. just in a meeting."

"randy?"

"yup. what's up?"

"we're here. they pushed our flight forward. i'm right outside of your house if you need me to make a dramatic entrance, you know i will."

he laughed, almost nervously, shaking his head. "no. no it's okay. i'll be out in a second."

jack hung the phone up and stood. he made direct eye contact with randy. "can i go get my daughter? or is that not allowed?"

randy didn't say anything so jack took that as his cue to leave the house. gabriela was outside, holding a sleeping lavender in her arms, plus the small suitcase beside her.

"how was the flight?" he asked quietly, walking up to his ex.

"empty. not many people traveling since they're already where they wanna be." she kissed lavender's head and handed the baby to jack. "how's everything inside."

"uh, well." he took a deep breath. "he found out that we all like boys one way or another. and you know he hates me so he'll find a way to blame this on me." he gave her a wary smile.

"i saw daniel and corbyn came out. how'd he take that?"

"as expected." he whispered, feeling lavender shift around in his arms. "why are you going back to florida?" he asked, wanting to change the subject before he started crying.

"oh, um. my friends boyfriend passed. i'm gonna help her out with a few things." she kissed lavenders hand. "i better get back to the airport." she sighed and took a beat of silence. "listen. i know we're on some what good terms, and our fallout was messy, but i do still care about you. i can't imagine what you and the boys are going through. so if you guys ever need a get away, you know my door is always open."

"i know gabs." he kissed her cheek. "thank you. text me when you get to the airport. and when you land."

she squeezed his hand, and got back into the uber. once the car was out of sight, he went back inside with lavender and her things. he brought her to his room, laying her down in the crib. after kissing her head, he grabbed the baby monitor and went back downstairs.

"you all have messed up. big time."

"how? by being ourselves?" jonah asked. he was tired of this. "we haven't even come out yet-"

"yeah and you are so lucky it's only you two," he made a gesture towards daniel and corbyn, "who have come out."

jack sat back down, bringing one of his legs up on the chair. he was very close to snapping, and he might actually break today.

"there are worse things in the world than boys who like kissing boys, randy." zach said.

"you guys aren't hearing me. jack. you looked bad when you guys announced lavender. a teen dad, with an underage girlfriend. now you're gay? screwing dudes for the rest of your life—"

"i'm actually unlabeled, but please, continue."

randy shot him a nasty look. "do you know how many fans you'll lose if you all one day come out? numbers will go down, tickets won't be sold out, money won't be as high as it is right now. you go down this path, you're asking for your careers to flop. jack, it's bad enough that you're going to hawai'i every few weeks to see your daughter that probably won't even remember you because eventually you'll get tired of traveling-"

jack rubbed his nose, grabbed the baby monitor and stood up. he shouldn't have to sit here and listen to the utter bullshit that came out of his mouth.

"and where do you think you're going now?"

"to take a nap. with my daughter. because i shouldn't have to sit there and take shit from you anymore. it's fucking tiring. i have no idea what i did to you, but you're treating me and the boys like we're your little boy toys and we're tired of it. so what if we like boys? do you know how many fans we can help? or possibly gain. but no, no god forbid. you only care about the profit you get from us. you are so lucky we don't wanna sue because, like i said, you're treating us like shit."

"you, as our manager, should be supportive of us, making sure we're staying healthy and not making us work sunrise to sunset. it's inhuman. this should be fun but there's nothing fun about this anymore which sucks because we want to feel genuinely excited for this album but you're ruining the experience for us. and so what if i had a baby. that could of happened to any of us, but the most important thing is, is that they love lavender, and that lavender loves them. so, i'm gonna take a nap. because you exhaust me, randy. have a good day." he gave a mockingly sweet smile, and walked upstairs and to his room.

the boys were shocked. zach was trying to contain his grin because yes he just did that.

randy clenched his jaw. "anything else you boys want to add on?"

"yeah." jonah stood up. "we get to come out when we want, not when you want. no more fake dates. no more cheating scandals. we just want to make music. that's what being in a band is about, not overworking us to the max."

"and because we're nice, we're probably not going to sue even though we really should for the countless days of mental abuse you've put us and so many others through." zach said. "i'm gonna go make sure jack isn't having a breakdown."

which left the three oldest band members downstairs. daniel bit his lip, getting on his feet. "i'll walk you out, then."

both corbyn and jonah let out shaky breaths they didn't know they were holding. "jack finally snapped."

"you know," corbyn picked at his nails. "i was kinda expecting him to start yelling but he was scarily calm."

"it's about time he said something. i would have stood up for him but i know the satisfaction when you finally speak your mind." he sat back down. he dropped his head on the table. "god i think it's time for a drink."

"i agree." corbyn nodded his head. "tequila or... no let's do tequila."

"yes please, i'd like to get blackout drunk and forget about all my worries and anxiety."

"ooooh yes yes. let me get the shot glasses."

❄︎

daniel shoved corbyn on the bed this time. (he obviously didn't get as drunk with jonah. jonah was the one who got drunk. corbyn just got a little tipsy but quickly recovered) he popped the button of his jeans open, the lace peaking out from the waistband of the jeans. daniel groaned. "you're a menace." he pulled corbyn's jeans down, glaring at the giggling boy underneath him.

okay. so daniel did like them.

"i was kinda nervous you'd hate them." he said with a small laugh. "del told me that you'd like me in a musty old shirt and that i should get two pairs."

"well she was right about the musty shirt. bug you'd look amazing in anything. i might get you more because wow." he pushed up corbyn's shirt and then he realized— "oh my god you're wearing my shirt."

"...yes?"

"corbyn you're killing me." he breathed out. "i almost don't want to do anything and just admire you."

"take a picture, it'll last longer."

"good idea." daniel patted his knee and grabbed his phone.

"wait- no daniel i was kidding-"

"sh sh." daniel grabbed his polaroid camera instead. corbyn felt much better that he wouldn't be taking pictures of him in fucking panties on his phone. corbyn covered his warm face, hearing the click of the camera going off, and the printing of the picture. daniel started to shake it. "don't you look like a doll." he said once the picture was processing. he set it down along with the camera.

"you're the worst." he whined. daniel climbed back into bed, hovering over his body.

"you're in my shirt, with panties on. excuse me for wanting to save that moment forever." he lifted the bottom of the shirt up to his lower stomach, sitting back on his heels. "i mean seriously." he gushed, touching corbyn's hip bones.

corbyn besson is perfect.

the besson genes were just. amazing, if daniel was going to be completely and very honest.

"they're comfy." he whispered— almost shyly. "never thought i'd admit that."

"and they look so nice on you." he was losing it. "i'm obsessed with you." he finally got his lips on corbyn's, a quick peck that was purely innocent. "still can't believe you're mine."

corbyn was in absolute bliss. he felt daniel's large hands roam his body, under his shirt, his legs, his arms. it was enough to make him lose control. (only a little) okay, and since we're talking about large hands, his hand wasn't tight around his neck, but it was there, just touching, no pressure, none of that, but it was there there there and it was making corbyn go wild.

"can you believe i've barely done anything to you," he started off, slowly pressing two fingers between his lips. "and i can already tell... you're slipping." he set his hand back on his neck, once again, no pressure, no lack of air, just grounding. it was a grounding touch.

"mhm.." he gave a tiny arch of his back. "just a 'lil. the hand around my neck isn't helping."

"oh. so you want me to move it?"

"no."

daniel kissed him again. "i think, because you've been teasing me recently, i'm gonna hold my promise, and tease you until you shake," he kissed his nose. "until you can't feel your legs," he kissed his cheek, "until, you once again, forget your name."

words have betrayed him. again.

all the air in his lungs left, and all he could do was nod his head.

yup. yeah, he was in for it.

❄︎

[a/n]

EEEE GUYS I SAY IT AGAIN: IM SO HAPPY I CLAIMED BE MYSELF 💐🌈😈🫀🧚‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 🩰🤹‍♀️

and the fact that there's only one chapter left 🚊🏃🏽‍♀️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4K 31
₍🕊₎ ..⃗. ꒰ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 ꒱ in which Corbyn realizes he can't live without his prince 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟐 started; february 12th...
65.5K 3.7K 36
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ (corbyn x daniel) in which they raise a family together with some struggles along the way SEQUEL TO TOUR ! ( copyright © dilflovers 2019 )...
64.2K 2.4K 13
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 of 'take my virginity' in which corbyn has to learn to love daniel. started: 03/19/19 finished: 10/22/19
67.1K 1.9K 23
in which Daniel feels little and needs Corbyn to take care of him🧸💕 started 7/12/2020