IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp 💀
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 51

3.2K 174 249
By _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah I'm on my way up there right now Ma."

"Okay, please call me when she gets here! I can't wait to see her pretty face."

"I will."

"Okay be safe Poppa, love you."

"I love you too." I replied as I hang up and went to text the guys back.

As soon as Xi text me Lauryn and I had to put our trip on a pause.

For a while at least.

I thought about coming back after seeing Bralyn but Lauryn told me I need to stay out in Cali and spend some time with her because we can celebrate her birthday later.

Second year in a row now that somethings happened where we couldn't do what I really wanted for her birthday.

We just got everything from the cabin and brought it back on the jet with us and now we're on our way to the hospital.

"Baby." I said while looking over at Lauryn while she looked out the window.

I slid over by her and rested my face in the crook of her neck, "Baby I'm so sorry. You know I'm gone make this up to you, okay?"

She nodded, "You can't apologize for your baby mom going into labor, I'm fine Pop...really."

She was talking all low so I know it was bothering her but she was trying her best to not show it.

I felt horrible though.

Damn Bralyn you couldn't just wait a few more days, daddy wants to meet you though.

We finally pulled up to the hospital after I kept telling Charles to drive as fast as he could and we made it in one piece.

I got out the truck and waited on Lauryn before I grabbed her hand and walked in the hospital.

"Oh m- you're Pop Smoke!" the receptionist yelled with a big smile.

"Yeah I am, it's nice to meet you but I'm kind of in a rush. My baby moms is in labor here her name is Diamond Brown."

"Okay my bad." she smiled before looking over at her computer and doing some stuff on there.

I put my arm around Lauryn and gave her temple a kiss.

I really feel terrible about all of this but I'm glad Diamond's pregnancy is over.

I'm about to finally meet my princess so deep down I'm dumb excited.

"Okay I have her right here, she's in room 455." she said.

I nodded and was about to head there until I heard the receptionist's voice again, "Um I'm sorry but she has a list of restricted people. Of course you can go Mr. Jackson but can I get your name ma'am?" she asked while looking at Lauryn.

"I-uh, I'm Lauryn Wilson."

The receptionist looked back at the computer before turning her lips, "I'm sorry but you can't go up there since your name is on the list, but you can wait down here in the waiting room." she said while holding her hand out to the chairs.

Was Diamond serious?

She was that jealous of Lauryn and petty that she wouldn't even let her upstairs.

Lauryn forced a smile and looked up at me, "It's okay I'll just wait here."

"You sure? Charles can take you back to my place if you want."

"No it's fine, I want to stay here."

I felt even worse about this.

The day before her birthday and this is how she had to spend it, waiting in a hospital waiting room on my daughter to get here.

"I love you so much, you know that right. I'm gone keep you updated with everything." I said before lifting her chin to give her a kiss.

"I love you too Poppa now go!" She smiled some while pushing me towards the elevator.

I pulled her towards me before giving her another kiss and jogging towards the elevator.

After riding it up I got off and walked around looking mad dumb as I looked for the room but I finally ran and knocked on the door.

I cracked it open and saw Diamond laying back with her legs propped up all sweaty with tears in her eyes.

"GET HER OUT OF ME WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" She yelled.

"Are you the father?" a nurse popped up and ask almost making me punch her from getting scared.

Fuck she popping up like that for.

"Yeah." I said hesitantly.

"Okay I'm going to take you to get cleaned up and clothed, this baby is coming fast!" She said while pulling me in the room and closing the door.

We sped walked to another part of the room where we washed my hands and she put some shower cap on my head, one of those hospital gowns but it was thinner and some gloves.

I was getting nervous because I kept hearing Diamond yelling and shit.

We finished and walked back in the delivery room where Diamond sat with a red face with her eyes closed.

"Okay here goes 'Dad'! You ready to start pushing Diamond?" The nurse asked as she went to the end of the bed to look under her gown.

"Where the fuck you been at!?" Diamond yelled while shooting me a glare.

"Yo chill, I told you I was taking Lauryn on a birthday trip how was I supposed to know she was coming today."

"You shouldn't have went! Your daughter's due date was the 23rd why were you tr-AHHHHHH SHIT!" she yelled cutting herself off.

Thank you Allah...

I really wasn't trying to be in here arguing.

The doctor came in holing his hands up, "Alright, ready to deliver this baby?" he asked with a smile before sitting on a chair that was at the foot of the bed.

"YES!" D yelled while she gripped the side railings.

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

"Alright I'm going to need you to push and hold it for 10 seconds on my count to 3, okay?" he asked while moving the gown back and I saw Diamond's thighs and all out.

I get she can't see down there but I'll shave my baby if she needs me to when she's pregnant.

D looks like a chia pet down there.

Yikes.

"Okay push as hard as you can 1...2...3!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I can't wait until we can beat that ass, fuck did she restrict you from coming up there for?" Des yelled through my AirPod as I had her and Mari on group FaceTime.

Mari and Mike were on their way up here with Dread as I sat in these uncomfortable ass chairs waiting to hear something.

It'd only been about 3 hours since we got here so Diamond was going on 8 hours of labor.

I kept watching the clock praying she'd be here before midnight.

It's about to be 10 p.m. so I was getting a little nervous because my mom was in labor with me for like 13 hours.

"Oh you know I can't wait." I said while shaking my head.

"I hope I'm not on that list so I can go up there and smack her ass." Mari said making Des and I laugh.

"Please do" Des said.

You really gone restrict me from coming? You that mad that your baby daddy doesn't want you?

This whole situation frustrated the hell out of me.

Bralyn you had any other time to come and you chose now?

Of course I was mad about it but at the same time I can't be.

This is what I signed up for when I chose to keep talking to Pop regardless of him being the father of this baby.

This is just apart of my step mommy duties I guess.

I kept trying to be optimistic but it's hard.

I hate to sound selfish but why my birthday?

The elevator dinged as I looked over like I always do hoping it'd be Pop but it wasn't.

I heard my phone ding over Des and Mari and looked down seeing it was Pop so I quickly clicked on the message and smiled.

She's so precious!

I loved the picture and laughed at his last message before responding.

She's beautiful 🥺, hopefully she get's your color lol but I see your nose in her.  I'm glad she decided to come today or Bray and I would have issues LMAO... lbs.

"Y'all she's here and she's sooooo pretty!"

"Let us see!" Des yelled as I forwarded them the picture and a few moments later all I heard was 'awwww's'

"The chunky cheeksssss! She's gorgeous! Looks nothing like that sewer rat." Des said making us laugh.

"Des!"

"What! Fuck that hoe."

"She's gorgeous! We're pulling up Lauryn so I'll see you when we get in!" Mari said as I said okay and she hang up.

"Well keep me updated with everything, I'll be ready to get my flight to whoop her ass whenever you ready." Des said making me laugh.

She's too much for me but she'll be getting that call very soon.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Diamond actually let Pop bring Bralyn here because she wanted to get some rest for a few hours.

It's my birthday...woohoo...

Pop said he has something for me later but I'm just not even in the celebrating mood anymore.

I don't want to take him from spending time with Bralyn but he insists.

He should be here any minute with her because Diamond didn't need t stay in the hospital, she checked out today at 3 and she's at her house recouping.

I was scrolling on Instagram on the living room couch, reposting all of my 'Happy Birthday' messages as I smiled seeing all of my friend's embarrassing pictures and videos of me.

I refreshed my TL and saw a picture of me from Pop's page as I scrolled down some to read what he said.

Liked by __mikedee and 204,292 others

realpopsmoke @itslauryn Babygirl, I wouldn't even know where to start. I couldn't decide which picture to post so I did my two favorites: natural you and exclusive you. Never would I have thought I'd feel like this about a woman but you continue to prove me wrong everyday by making me fall more and more in love with you. You've opened my mind and help me grow as a man. It ain't no words to describe it yo. You never seize to amaze me by your talents, you treat me like a king even though I don't even deserve it. You've stuck around through it all and show me unconditional love that I've only gotten from my moms. Ain't no replacing you, ain't no topping you! You drive me crazy but I wouldn't go on this ride with nobody else 💯My peace of mind, the smoke to my pop lmfao, the only person I'd ever say corny shit like that too. You so fucking beautiful inside AND out and I can write about about how I feel about you for real but I just want to let the world know what you mean to me. You mine forever and always! Yeah this my baby fuck what y'all blogs talking about. The only woman I'd ever give my last name to, Happy Birthday to the ONE and ONLY Mrs. Woo 💫💙 I love you now and in the next lifetime!

Love, Poppa/Big Daddy

View all 190,138 comments 

random this my man buttttt I love y'all so Happy Birthday Lauryn!

itslauryn 🥺😘 I love you so much sexy face! Thank youuuuuu

I smiled and felt my cheeks getting warm as I read it, you better tell these hoes who I am baby.

He's so sweet.

I heard him walk through the door and a few moments later I saw him with a diaper bag around him as he carefully held Bralyn's carrier into the living room.

This was really my first time meeting her since I wasn't allowed in her damn room.

He looked up at me and smiled as he carefully placed the carrier with the blanket over it on the couch.

"She so damn small I was scared to even carry her in here." he said while breathing out a big sigh of relief.

"It was nice of you to take her so Diamond can get rest though! You got it though baby." I chuckled.

He slipped her blanket off and I saw her all bundled up and sleeping peacefully.

"She's sooooo beautiful." I said while leaning down to look at her better.

"I mean she look like her daddy, what'd you expect." Pop chuckled as he sat her diaper bag down.

"I'd hold her but I don't need your crazy ass baby momma finding out and banning me from being here."

He smacked his lips, "This is my house and my daughter, she can't tell me that Bralyn can't be around you."

"Techni-"

"Technically nothing. I said what I said."

I sighed and sat next to the car seat before turning it towards me.

I grabbed some hand sanitizer from the side of her diaper bag and put it on before fanning my hands to dry them.

I carefully undid her buckle before slowly picking her up and holding her close to me making sure to hold her head.

I bounced her some and swayed as I stared at her.

"You such a natural." Pop said.

I looked up and saw him smiling as he squatted in front of me.

"I love babies." I chuckled before looking back down at Bralyn in awe.

So precious.

"I can't wait to give you one." he said while rubbing her hair as I looked up at him.

Me too baby, me too.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Not Diamond restricting Lauryn!

Bralyn is so adorable thoughhhh

Pop strikes again with the heart felt message, I stan. 

Wonder when Lauryn is gone pop up pregnant...

Would you be so open to accept your s/o having a baby?

Was Lauryn bogus or valid for feeling how she did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.1K 31
Young 20 year old Ceo of PrettyHokah & a club called Cosmic Reanna Jewensky doesn't cater to anything or anyone but her businesses . And she's never...
532K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
1.2K 71 18
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆... 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
2.1K 99 17
20 year old rapper Pop Smoke, born and raised in Brooklyn, New York meets 20 year old Lay from Florida. A girl who is in college and a rapper, read t...