Mafia-camren

By Camrenisreallolocamz

Lauren jauregui rich powerful mafia leader Camila cabello poor struggling woman What happens when camila wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

10

1.3K 40 3
By Camrenisreallolocamz

Lauren's pov

The sun rose and I sigh tired as ever, I hear my phone go off and grab it, it was a text from Niall.

Niall
Got problems with boys on the streets

I look at camila and know I'm not going anywhere today, I didn't want to leave her alone in this state, if it were anyone else I would leave them, tell them it's their own fault but camila is different.

Me
Can you handle it?

Niall
Yes if that's what you want

Me
You're in charge

Nail
Got it, I'll text you when it's done

Me
Okay

I put my phone down and wrap my arm back around camila, she looks up at me and I look down at her we didn't say anything just looked at each other. It was weird but nice.

"What?" I finally asked after a while

"You have nice eyes" she mumbled

"Thank you, you too" I say, she shook her head

"Don't lie" she mumbled

"I don't lie, camila, you should know that" I say, she nods and puts her head back on my chest.

I lean over grabbing camilas lap top off the bedside table, I open it and see it doesn't have a passcode so I open netflix, log into mine and put spongebob in.

"Camila" I say, she looks at me and I point to the screen, she smiles softly and watches it.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask, she shook her head

"Drink?" I ask, she again shook her head I nod.

Later I will get her to eat and drink something, but not right now.

Soon I feel camila untuck my shirt, I look and watch as she slowly slipped her hand up my shirt and onto my stomach, she rubbed it softly and I frown but let her do what she wanted.

I watch as camila yawned, I saw her eyes slowly shut.

"Go to sleep, I'm right here, I'll be right here all day" I say, she nods softly trying to move closer.

Soon camila was asleep, I sigh in relief and close my eyes going to sleep myself.

I wake up to my name being yelled, I look to see camila asleep sweating, I shake her and call her name until she woke up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay" i say, I put her face in my hands as we were sat up, she cried and I rub her cheeks softly.

"It's okay" I whisper, she calmed down and I rest my forehead against hers, she slowed her breathing down to mine, I look at her eyes and she put her head on my shoulder.

The bedroom door opens and I hold camila close as she started to whimper, I relax my body from getting ready to beat the shit out of whoever it was, when I saw it was her parents and little sister.

"Mija" Sinu said, camila looks

"Ally came over, she told us" Sinu said, camila goes back to hiding in my neck.

"I didn't..." I say, they nod

"She told us that too" ale said, I nod and look at camila

"Talk to them" I whisper, she just stared at me

"Talk to them" I say, she looked at her family

"I did the right thing" she whispers, we all grew confused

"They were bad people, they didn't deserve to be alive" she said, I look at her parents who were shocked and confused.

"They hurt kids" she said, they look at me

"They Uh..sold kids" I say, her mom held Sofia close as ale looked angry, they also looked upset.

"I did the right thing" Camila whispers and puts her head on my chest

"Right Lolo" she mumbled, she looks up at me and I frown at the nickname but then smile softly

"If you think that then yes, camz" I whisper, she smiles and nods

"Lolo and Camz" she whispers smiling, I rub her back softly

"Have you two eaten?" Sinu asked, i shook my head

"I'll cook" Sinu said, camila sighed

"Not hungry" she mumbled

"Eat" I say, she whines

"No!" She said, i rise an eyebrow at her

"Eat" I say low and stern

"No" she said, I frown

"I said eat!" I say loud and stern

"No!" She said, I grow confused as to why she is saying no, why she isn't cowering and agreeing out of fright.

"Eat!" I yell

"No!" She yells, I frown and stare at her

"I know you wouldn't hurt me" she whispers, I frown even more

"What?" I ask

"That's why I'm not scared of you, you wouldn't hurt me" she whispers, I look down with a blush knowing I wouldn't hurt her either.

"Just...eat" I whisper, she shook her head

"No" she said, I sigh hating that I don't really have power at the moment, I feel a little bit of anger come over me, I have no control. I clench my fist and feel my jaw tense, I take a deep breath and camila watches me.

Sinu, ale and Sofia were not in the room, they went to took.

"Eat" I growl, she frowns

"No..." she whispers, I clench my jaw and fist harder

"Lauren" she whispers, I take a deep breath again

"I'm sorry" she whispers, she grabs my fist in her little hands.

"I just...I can't eat, I will be sick, I just-I can't" she said, she kisses my jaw and I frown.

"I can't" she whispers again, she puts her forehead against the side of my head

"I can't" she whispers, I feel my jaw soften and my hand unclench.

"You have to eat" I say, she pushes me back down and cuddles me, she put her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

She rubbed my stomach and I feel my own eyes close slowly, soon I was fast asleep.

I wake up from being shaken, I look to see camila smiling down at me, her mom and dad stood in the room smiling.

"You know, for a big mafia leader, you're a cute sleeper" Camila whispers, I rub my eyes with the back of my eyes and yawn.

"Whatever" I mumble, she giggles

"Go eat" she whispers, I shook my head

"Not hungry" I mumble, I try to fall back to sleep

"Lauren, go eat" she whispers

"Shut up" I mumble, she goes to talk again but I put my hand over her mouth muffling her

"I said shut up" I say lowly, she frowns. I roll over so she falls off me, I lay on my stomach and yawn closing my eyes again.

"Lauren-" I cut her off

"Leave me alone! I'm sleepy I didn't get any sleep!" I whine, she smiles wide and coos

"You're just a big baby aren't you" she said, I growl at her and she laughs

"Since when were you a dog?" She asked, I push her and pull the blanket over my head

"Lauren-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell, she crawls under the blanket and to my face

"We will leave you two alone, the food is on the side for when you decide to eat" Sinu said, they leave and I look at camila.

"Let me sleep" I whisper, she wraps her arms around me and hides in my chest.

"Ok" she whispers, I hold her close and she relaxes

"As long as you're here I'll be okay" she mumbled, I nod kissing her head leaving my head there, I fall back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 437 18
There's no one Camila Cabello loves and hates going up against in court more than Lauren Jauregui. Lauren always knows just how to get rise out of C...
6.5K 187 20
"Mrs. Cabello will see you now." Camila Cabello is married to the richest man in Los Angeles, California. Working as a CEO, he has another side to...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...