Nishinoya x Reader

By Idk_Im_existing

DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED (COVER IMAGE NOT MINE) You lived in a world where you and your soulmat... More

Childhood
High School
For Natsu
Chaotic Team
Same Old Y/N
Red String
Multiple Shares.
Valentine's Day Special
Attention War
Bath Time!
Thunderstorms
Morning!
Cafe
Guest Bedroom
Burn
Love Letter
Creepy
Bandages
Shoyo Birthday Special
Chores
Please Don't Touch Me
Note & Scribbles
Argument
Books
Waffles
Desk
Another Kid
Raised
Childish
Fired
Visit
Sleepy Night
A Sleeping Suspicion
Manager-Chan
Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa
Date Plan
Date Time
Positive...
Confessions
Sorta Important
UNFINISHED 1
UNFINISHED 2
NEWS???

Brother/Sister bond

879 24 6
By Idk_Im_existing

  You were at your brother's first game. You never showed it but you were always happy when he got a little closer to his dream.

  You were sad to see he was losing. His team was bad at the game. You never enjoyed volleyball but you wanted to switch with the setter so bad.

  You stood up, trying to make sure your eyes weren't deceiving you. Shoyo's team was clearly novice and untrained. One of the members of the team sent Shoyo a bad set.

  You watched Shoyo run and jump to spike and but right before he did you yelled.

  "DON'T SCREW UP AND AIM IT!" You yelled, catching half of the players' attention.

  Shoyo turned his head to look at you whils spiking. He unknowingly sent the spike to the least defended space, earning a point. Shoyo smiled a big smile as a black haired male with the number two on his jersey glared at you.

  You looked at him and instantly knew what kind of player he was. He was the type to make everyone do what he wants or controlling. Your little talent was knowing what and how someone played.

  Once the match ended your brother lost. You ran out of the bleachers and your brother met you.

  "Shoyo, its okay. You can get an even better team in high school and do even better. I believe in you." You said before he could say a word.

  "You're not disappointed?" Shoyo asked, slightly confused.

  "I may not be a big fan of volleyball but you did your best. It wasn't your fault. You're going to be even better in high school. I'll be cheering you on the while time. I'm your sister, after all." You smiled and saw Shoyo tearing up.

  "But I lost, it was my fault. I lost my first game." Shoyo said, looking down.

  "Hm, what if we go to get icecream and I'll make my famous baked goods after I make dinner." You smiled as Shoyo nodded, excitedly.

  "Also can you help me with the spikes?" Shoyo mumbled, ashamed to be asking for this right after losing.

  You couldn't help the soft laugh that left your mouth. Your laugh was always contagious.

  "Of course I can help you, what else am I here for? To be your nerdy sister?" You joked.

  Whenever you laughed, joked, or showed any positive emotion it was either to cheer someone up or it was genuine. The times you actually showed your happiness was rare.

  "You're the best sister ever!" Shoyo shouted, happily.

  "I'm not just your sister, I'm your twin." You corrected. Your least favorite thing Shoyo did was call you his sister instead of twin.

  "Right, sorry." Shoyo laughed and ran to get the water bottles you prepped.

  "What am I going to do with that boy?" You mumbled with a smile.

  "Oi, are you that midget's sister or something?" You heard a certain black haired male say.

  "Yeah, did you need?" You said, back to your calm, almost bored look.

  "Tell him he should drop volleyball, he wasted his time." You heard again and you got angry, not like you'd let it show.

  "Pardon?" You asked, giving him a fake cheery look. "You must be joking."

  "I'm serious, he spent time training for something he can't reach. Quite literally for that matter." The black haired male said.

  "You better get your ass back to the line so you can thank my team for the match before I snap your leg." You said, your cheerly look instantly turning to one that's visibly angry.

  The 'king of the court' went back to the line and you went back to the bleachers. You watched as they all the boys bow and thank eachother for the match.

  "Shoyo! Can we go home now? I wanna make you food and I'm hungry." You said, running from the bleachers to your brother.

  "Yeah, let's go." Your brother smiled.

  You both scurried off with the rest of your brother's team. You and Shoyo went to grab your bikes and ride them back home.

  Once the two of you were able to get home your brother retreated to his room. You went to the kitchen and began cooking dinner.

  "Shoyo, Natsu, dinner's ready." You called out and your younger sister ran to the dining room.

  You set the table and made Natsu's plate. You put the plate in front of her and she smiled and thanked you.

  "Thank you big sister!" Natsu smiled and began eating.

  "Shoyo! I said dinner was done!" You called for your brother again.

  "Give me a second!" Shoyo yelled and you sighed.

  "Soon enough that boy's gonna be late for everything." You joked, making Natsu laugh.

  You prepared Shoyo's plate and put it in front of where he usually sits. You made a plate for when your mother came home and decided to eat. You put it in your fridge and it was finally time to get your plate.

  "How nice of you to show up." You joked, hearing Shoyo's footsteps.

  "Thanks for cooking again." Shoyo thanked you and sat in his seat. When you sat down at you seat with your plate Natsu and Shoyo was already half way done.

  "I assume its good then?" You joked, smiling.

  "Big sister's food is the best!" Natsu laughed, raising her fork in the air.

  "Natsu, don't talk with your mouth full." You said, grabbing a napkin to wipe her mouth.

  Once the other two finished eating and putting their plates in the sink you had began eating. You finished after 10 minutes and put the dishes in the sink so you could focus on baking.

  "Big sister! Can I help you make yummy foods?" Natsu asked, big smile.

  "Of course, could you go get me the flour?" You asked. Natsu nodded and went to get the flour.

  Nastu loved helping you in the kitchen. You enjoyed the help and you always let her decorate some times.

  "Do you want to make little orange bunny's on the cupcakes this time?" You asked, Nastu nodded happily.

  "Yes! They're gonna be so cute!" Natsu put her arms in the air. You smiled and grabed the candy eyes you bought for when you made animal baked treats.

  You used piping bags to make orange bunny like shapes while Natsu added the eyes to them.

  "They're so cute!" Natsu said, clapping happily.

  "They are, you're such a good helper." You said. "Now can you do me one last favor and get Shoyo for me?" You asked, taking off your apron.

  "Of course big sis!" Nastu nodded and ran off to get Shoyo.

  "Y/N? Why did Nastu tell me you needed me?" Shoyo asked, stepping into the kitchen.

  "I did say I'd make these." You said, picking up the pan and showing Shoyo the treats.

  "I helped!" Nastu smiled, looking excited.

  Shoyo looked a little embarrassed by them but gladly took one. You let Nastu take one before you put her to bed.

  "Everything's tastier if its big sister's foods!" Natsu smiled, taking a bite from the treat.

  You put the rest of the cupcakes away for Natsu's lunch you always made her.

  You grabbed a napkin and wiped the frosting from Natsu's face once she finished it. She yawned and you picked her up.

  "Is someone sleepy?" You asked her and Natsu nodded. You brought her to her room and put her to bed.

  "Goodnight, little sister." You wished her goodnight.

  "Night-night big sister." Natsu said, falling asleep.

  You slowly shut her door so she'd sleep and you sighed.

  "Shoyo, go to bed." You called out, going to the kitchen.

  You heard steps fading to Shoyo's room and you began washing dishes. You hummed a tune and dried of dishes. You soon went to bed after putting away everything and cleaning up.

  You laid yourself in your bed, burying yourself in your blankets. This was one of your favorite times the day. Each day wore you down to loving the time you could sleep. Due to your motherly tenancies you took care of the house and chores.

  You drifted off to sleep, the most comfortable time of your day.

(A/N: No Noya yet :( Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 18.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
12.6K 193 23
Y/N Suna is twins with Rintaro. It's her first day of being a second year at Inarizaki High and she is one of the top three-setters in Japan. After b...
22.5K 808 14
ALL CHAPTERS ARE PART OF MY MHA ONESHOT BOOK :) •••••••••••••••••••••• "What are you thinking?" Katsuki grumbled, following her request and slipping...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...