Mafia-camren

By Camrenisreallolocamz

Lauren jauregui rich powerful mafia leader Camila cabello poor struggling woman What happens when camila wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

8

1.5K 45 5
By Camrenisreallolocamz

Camilas pov

I get woken up by Lauren, I sigh and rub my face.

"Do you have a key or something?" I ask, she shook her head

"Wise guy doesn't need a key" she said, I frown at 'wise guy' but nod.

"Whatever, what do you want?" I ask, she picks me up and takes me to my bathroom

"Is this my mornings now after meeting you?" I ask, she nods

"Get ready, we are going to celebrate you joining" she said, I sigh and close the door and get showered, I brush my teeth, wash my face and do my hair and make up.

I go into my bedroom and Lauren covers her eyes, I get dried and dressed into a black and white suit with some black ankle boot heals.

"Okay" I say, she look and gets up

"Ring, necklace, always on" she said, she seemed offended

"They're in here, I don't sleep with Jewellery on" I say, she nods

"Then don't say done, you are not ready until those are on you" she said, I nod and put the necklace and ring on.

"Better? Why does it mean so much anyway?" I ask, she sighed

"It just does okay, it's tradition, like Christmas" she said, she undone my top two buttons and I frown.

"Don't look so up tight" she said, I roll my eyes and get the things I'll need and leave

-Lauren's pov-

"Hey mila, Ralph" Dinah said, I frown and look around for this Ralph person

"Lauren you're Ralph, get it Ralph Lauren" Dinah said, I shrug nodding

"Yeh" I say, she nods

"Where you going, you're out all the time with each other" Dinah said, I look at camila

"I'll tell you later when you're not working, I've got to go I love you" she said, Dinah nods saying 'I love you' back and camila and I leave. 

I take her to a club and to vip, the others look smiling.

"Mila! Look at you!" Normani said, camila giggles and they talk, they clicked really fast the first time camila and her friends where in vip that one night.

"Welcome" Harry said, she smiles

"Thank you" she said, they all welcome her.

"A club, this early Lauren?" Camila asked, i shrug

"Look, we have food, we have drinks, we have games, it's a good place" I say, she nods and we all celebrate camila joining, we didn't drink, well I did but only whisky, we ate played some games it was fun.

"Camila, you know if you balance it on your finger it works better" liam said, camila was trying to play pool, she frowns and liam leans over her helping her. I know he didn't mean anything by it, the guy has a girlfriend, but I felt something come over me. Jealously.

I look away shaking it off confused, I shouldn't be jealous, there is nothing to be jealous of. I walk over to the others and we all talk and laugh, I look back over at liam and camila, still talking they seem to be getting on well, I still felt that stupid feeling though and I don't know why.

We spent all day at this club, it was nice though the vip area for us is not as much as a club as the bottom half. It's more of a chill out area than a club, the music isn't as loud unless we ask for it to be turned up here, we have high quality food up here, as I said games, we have couches it's just mainly a chill out area.

Soon camila came over to me, I look at her and nod

"I need to get to my parents house" she said, I check my watch and nod

"Yes okay, got to go" I say to the others, they nod and say bye and camila and I leave

"We need to go to my apartment first" she said, I nod and take her

"What are you doing?" I ask her, she was taking everything off

"I can't go looking like one of you" she said, I frown

"Why not?" I ask, she shook her head

"I just can't" she said, I grab her arm and spin her around so she was facing me

"And I asked why not!" I make my voice stern, not yelling but stern.

"Because it's my mother and father, also my little sister" she said, I shook my head

"When you joined you became one of us, once a mob always a mob" I say, she sighed

"You may be some weird kind of special to me camila, I don't know why, but you do not try and hide this, this is you now you don't hide it" I say, she sighed.

"If anyone else were to do this I would kill them, not even wait for an explanation, this is disrespectful" I say, she looks down.

"Do you want to disrespect me and my family?" I ask, she shook her head

"Then put it back on and look like one of us because that's what you are" I say, she sighed

"Lauren-" I cut her off

"You belong to me now camila, which means you follow my orders, you do as I say or do you want me to tell my mother and father what you are doing, knowing fully well that you shouldn't" I say, she sighed and picked up the necklace putting it back on, then the ring and then put the suit back on.

"Good" I say, she fixed her hair

"Now get to my car" I say, she grabs her bag

"I have my own car lauren, I can drive" she said, I shook my head

"Get to my car" I say, she did placing her car keys down

I open her car door then get in myself, I look at her and she looks at me.

"Where do they live?" I ask, she tells me and I drive there.

I get out opening her door, she gets out and I get back in my car.

"Text me when you're done, I'll take you home" I say, she nods and I drive away.

-camilas pov-

I play with the ring and I sigh, I made a promise to not hide this when I joined, I don't break a promise.

I open the door and walk in, my mom smiles hugging me and I hug her back.

"Mija, why you dressed like this?" Dad asked, I bite the inside of my cheek, they then saw the ring.

"Mija..." mom said, i sigh. My family know about the mob well, they know exactly what it is like.

"I needed the money" I whisper, mom nods softly

"How? How could you get in?" She asked, i sit down on the couch, they do as well I saw sofi playing with some toys.

"Well, I met Lauren jauregui" I say, mom frowns shaking her head

"I was working, you know the seeing if the houses are good enough to be put back on sale. Well, I was looking at one house, I saw Lauren and her gang. She didn't kill me, she should have after what I saw but she didn't, I made a promise not to tell anyone the full story and she trusted me. We then met again at the diner as I was working, Jack kept asking for me to cover a shift of his I kept saying no because he's always asking, he wasn't listening and Lauren helped me she told him, no means no, he didn't ask. Then when I went to a club with Dinah and ally, I saw Lauren again, she took us up to VIP we talked for a while and hung out with the mob, Lauren said she thinks there's a reason she didn't kill me, why we keep meeting and honestly, I think the same something like this doesn't just happen. You run into that mob, you see something like I did they don't give you a chance to talk, they just kill you right there and then, there's a reason I didn't die that day, a reason why Lauren and I kept meeting maybe it was for this, maybe I'm meant to be one of them, maybe it's something else, I don't know but there is a reason. Also they're not as bad as you think, they actually really nice they care a lot about each other, it's kind of sweet" I say, they were shocked. 

"Mija, we love you we will support anything you do, just please be safe" mom whispered, I nod

"I will be mom, you know there's only one way out of this now" I say, she nods and I saw the tears in her eyes, I sigh and hug her.

"I promise I'll be safe, they will protect me" I say, she nods

"I can't believe you've done this" dad said, I nod softly

"You always said any path I take you'll support, please there's a reason for all of this" I say, he nods hugging me.

"Can we meet jauregui?" Mom asked, I nod grabbing my phone texting her

"She'll be here soon" I say, they nod and mom goes and starts dinner

Soon the door knocked, I answer it and pull Lauren in, mom looks and walks over looking up at Lauren, dad came too.

"Please make sure she stays safe, ms jauregui" mom said, Lauren nods

"Of course, she will be and you can call me Lauren, your daughter is one of us now" Lauren said, mom nods and took a deep breath.

"Why would you let her join?" Dad asked, Lauren looks at me

"I have a feeling shes meant to" Lauren said looking at him, he nods

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Dad asked, Lauren nods

"Yes, that would be great" Lauren said, he nods and mom goes back to cooking

I take Lauren too the room and she looks at sofi, sofi look at Lauren and crawls over making grabby hands, Lauren looks at my dad who nods and then picks her up.

Sofi tried to grab Lauren's eyes but Lauren stopped her, she just stared at sofi making me confused.

"M-mama" Sofi said to Lauren

"Okay nope" Lauren said putting her down, I laugh as did dad he picks sofi up.

Lauren watched tv, I talked to my dad and played with sofi.

We all eat and I play with my necklace, I look at Lauren's and it was different.

"Why is your one different?" I ask looking at it, she does too and kissed it

"It was my grandfathers" she said, I nod

"He was the top and so, he had a different one" she said, I nod

"Why do you have it and not your dad?" I ask, she ate

"Because he gave it to me the day he died" she said, I frown

"I watched him bleed to death in my own bedroom" she said, I was wide eyed

"Why in your bedroom?" I ask, she placed the necklace in her top hiding it

"Because I shot him" she said, I frown

"Why?" I ask, I saw the tears in her eyes but she didn't want to show them so she looked down

"Because I was told too, he lied, a lot" she said, I shook my head

"Now stop talking about it" she said, I nod and ate my food as did she and dad changed the subject.

After eating I stop Lauren and put my hands on her waist, she looks at them then placed hers on my sides.

"Are you okay?" I ask, she nods

"I'm fine, little lady" she said, I nod

"Okay, I'm sorry about asking so much about the necklace" I say, she nods

"It's okay" she said, i nod and go to the living room with Lauren following

We talked with my family for a while, soon Lauren drove me home and I pulled her in my apartment.

"What?" She asked, i look up at her

"Can I tell Dinah about this" I say, she nods

"You can tell the whole world I don't care" she said, I nod

"Okay" I say, she nods

"I'm scared about how ally will react" I say, she nods

"Look camila, I'm tired please can I go home" she said, I giggle

"Yes, I'll see you soon" I say, she smiles and kisses my cheek

"Still not used to that" I mumble, she chuckles

"I'll see you soon" she said and left, I went and got ready for bed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 187 20
"Mrs. Cabello will see you now." Camila Cabello is married to the richest man in Los Angeles, California. Working as a CEO, he has another side to...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
88.7K 3.1K 54
some will have Camila in them ***COMPLETED.
three By alex

Fanfiction

35.4K 1.5K 15
2017. i'm scared if i look in your eyes, i might see your soul. cover creds: @hugs_for_drugs_hoes