Nightingale

By LateNightsRaye

"You know I love you right?" Harry questions sternly while holding my face. "Yes." I breathe out. "Good beca... More

Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six (harry)
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve (harry)
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thrity-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three

eighteen

13.4K 244 710
By LateNightsRaye

It's been another 3 days since I first woke up in this white hospital room. Callie went back to LA yesterday since she couldn't get the time off. She really didn't want to leave but I reassured her that I would be fine since Harry was with me. Speaking of him he hasn't left my side once since I woke up. Callie kept saying that he never slept in the hotel room that he got for them.

Harry is still sleeping since it's fairly early. One of the nurses brought in a cot for him to sleep on which I'm thankful for because I reek. I'm currently just waiting for my discharge papers so I can get the hell home. The first thing I'm doing when I get out of here is showering. A nice long and scalding hot shower. The police wouldn't let me rinse off because I'm considered evidence still.

Zayn died 2 days ago in his sleep. Is it bad that I kinda wished he suffered? I lightly nudge Harry's shoulder to wake him up.

"Morning sleepy head." I smile at him when he flips me off.

"Morning." He groans as he stretches. I've come to find out Harry has a really odd sleeping schedule. He either sleeps all night or doesn't sleep at all.

"I'm just waiting for my discharge papers then we can leave. I don't have any clothes but the nurse said she would bring me some scrubs to wear." I'm still sore and beat up but it should calm down in about a week.

"There's no need, Callie grabbed some clothes for you before we came down. I grabbed them from the hotel after you fell asleep last night."

"Thank you." I look towards the duffle bag sitting in the chair by the door.

The nurse comes in and tells me to take ibuprofen every 4 hours to keep the pain down and not to exert myself physically. I'm unhooked from all of the machines and I thank the nurse for her help. I am sitting on the left side of the gurney with my feet hanging over the edge. My ribs are a sore and breathing still hurts but on the bright side my headache has subsided.

Harry brings the duffle bag over and sets it down next to me so I can grab my clothes out from it. He turns around to face the wall as a way to give me some privacy. Harry's seen my bare ass a lot these past 6 days in the hospital so at this point I don't really care if he sees me completely naked.

I reach behind me to untie the small straps near my lower back causing some pain but I push through it. When I reach up to untie the straps by my neck is when I curse under my breath from the pain. I let out a big sigh and try not to be stubborn. I have to remind myself that if you need help there's nothing wrong with asking for it.

"Um Harry, can you untie me please?"

Harry whips around quickly and reaches his hand out for me to take. I am already pushing my pride aside by asking him to untie me so i don't grab his hand and I slowly stand up. Harry reaches a hand around my neck and tugs one of the strings completely undoing it.

"I'm probably going to need help getting dressed too. My ribs are fucking killing me."

"I don't get why you don't just ask for stronger pain killers." Harry states while grabbing out a pair of leggings and a cropped tank top. Harry slides off the hospital gown but keeps his eye contact on my face.

"Harry, I'm a drug addict I think that alone answers your question." I raise my arms slightly sucking in a deep breath while doing so. Harry slips the tank top onto my body carefully and makes sure to be gentle around my head.

"So they could've at least given you some morphine." Harry leans down to slide my underwear up my legs. I'm pretty sure he took a little longer than he needed to for that part but I'm just glad he's helping.

"And then I would be asking them to give me some more." I retort.

Harry then bends down to put on my leggings.

"Did you by any chance bring a hairbrush, deodorant and a toothbrush with you?" I ask.

"All of that is back at the hotel I thought you would want to shower before we hit the road."

"Is that your nice way of saying I smell like a dumpster and you don't want to be in a car with me for 12 hours until I shower?" I laugh lightly.

"Your words not mine." Harry pulls out my slides from his bag and tosses them on the ground for me to slip on. I grab my papers and then we leave the hospital.

We walk across the street to the hotel and head straight for the elevator. Once we are one the 7th floor I follow Harry out of the elevator and down a long hallway until he stops in front of a room. He pushes the room key into the reader then pushes the door open, holding it for me so I can step in.

"Shower is all yours I'm gonna take one after you." Harry states and sets his bag down on the small table in the room.

Realistically I'm not going to be able to undress myself or wash my hair since raising my arms above my head hurts like a fucking bitch.

"Or we could conserve water and shower together." I suggest. That caught Harry off guard because he tried to hide his shock with a fake cough. He literally just saw me naked it's not a big deal.

"Or not but I am going to need help taking my top off." I shrug and head into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I take of my leggings and underwear and try to figure the best way for me to take off my tank top without causing excruciating pain. I end up sliding the straps down my arms and shimmy the top down my body then step out of it.

The door opens and Harry is now in just some briefs. Jesus Christ is he beautiful. My eyes slowly rake over his body and land back on his face.

"Carolina stop gawking at me and get your ass in the shower." I know I can physically exert myself but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun.

"Yes sir." I wink at him and turn towards the shower. I hear Harry take a deep breath meaning my little game is working. I pull back the curtain and turn on the shower before looking over my shoulder and seeing a tense Harry.

"You coming?" I ask.

"I wish I was." Harry says under his breath and he slides his briefs down his legs before striding towards me.

My eyes widened at the sight. I knew he was packing but the size of his dick should be illegal. I clear my throat a bit before stepping into the shower. Harry comes in shortly after me and I let the hot water cleanse my body. I don't think I've ever missed doing something this much in my life. Harry gets some shampoo before rubbing it into my scalp. I almost moan at the feeling.

"Feels good doesn't Carolina." Harry whispers into my ear. I have a little more self control than he does but I've already decided the little game I'm going to play. See Harry likes to leave me hanging, time for a taste of his own medicine.

"So fucking good." I moan out.

"What did I say about being a brat?" Harry's voice is much deeper now. I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and put a little conditioner in my hand before lathering just the ends of my hair in it.

"Does it look like I care about what you said?" I sass at him.

"I will let it slide this time." Harry is now washing his hair. His eyes are closed so I take this as my opportunity to frustrate him a little more. He is painfully hard at this point and I didn't even do anything.

I step out from under the water after rinsing out my hair and washing my body, moving towards him and gripping his length in my right hand slowly stroking him. His breathing halts and his eyes shoot open.

I stand on my toes slightly and lean into his ear to whisper, "feels good doesn't it Harry."

He lets out a moan and I continue my slow pace. When his breathing gets heavy I pull my hand away and pull the shower curtain back and step out. I wrap a towel around my wet body before turning back towards Harry who has his jaw dropped.

"Now look at who's the frustrated mess." I smirk at him before bending down to grab my clothes and walk out of the steam filled bathroom. Payback's a bitch. I dry off my body and try to towel dry my hair as much as possible before getting dressed. Harry takes his time in the shower, coming out about 15 minutes later. He has his towel hanging dangerously lower on his hips.

I look away from him and continue to look for my hairbrush, deodorant and toothbrush. I look back towards harry to ask him where they are and I see him using my deodorant.

"That's mine jackass." I walk over and snatch it from him.

"No it's mine. That's mens deodorant."

"One deodorant doesn't have a gender and two just because it's advertised to men doesn't mean other people can't use it. It works better anyways."

"My bad but that one is mine." Harry shrugs.

"Well I don't care, I'm using it anyways so deal with it." I run the deodorant under my armpits.

Harry is packing up a few things before slinging his bag over his shoulder. I quickly brush out my hair and brush my teeth before throwing them into his bag. We leave the hotel room and head down to the lobby so Harry can check out. Once checked out we head out to get in his car.

"What happened to the orange convertible?" I ask while climbing into the black range rover.

"That's only for special occasions. I hope you don't mind but we have to make a pit spot on the way back." Harry starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I'm really not in the mood to go a bunch of places but it's not a big deal.

"Vegas baby."

*** 

About 6 hours later we arrive at Aria which is the hotel we are staying at for the next 2 days. This place is fancy as hell. When we are directed to a separate elevator from the main ones I'm genuinely confused. When the elevator doors open at the very top floor my jaw drops.

"Harry what the hell! This place is gonna cost you a fortune!"

"Calm down Carolina it won't even make a dent. There's 3 bedrooms so go find one you like and then I will have your clothes brought to it."

"I only have the clothes I'm wearing." I point out.

"I bought you some different ones. Go rest for a bit, we are going out tonight."

"Harry I'm not really in the mood to go out given recent events."

"Okay that's fine. I don't have a choice though so I will be out most of the night."

I nod and start looking around the spacious suite. It's 2 levels with the main living room area, a gym and bar on the first level and the bedrooms on the second level. I walk up the curved steps and walk into the first room I see. The view from it is absolutely stunning. You can see all of the Las Vegas strip from up here. This must be the master because this bed is for sure the size of my room back home. Who even needs a bed that big? I continue to look around the room in amazement. I don't think I've ever seen something this nice. I lay down on the enormous bed and feel the silk bedding glide across my skin.

Harry walks in 15 minutes later and lets a man in a full suit in with multiple shopping bags in his hand. I sit up a bit and do a double take at all the bags. Gucci!

"Harry what is all of this?"

"I told you I got you some new clothes." He says casually.

"I didn't know you meant designer clothes! Harry I can't pay you back for all of this." Why would he spend so much money on me?

"Did I say you had to pay me back?"

"No but that shit isn't cheap." I'm actually a little annoyed. I mean yes I'm grateful for the clothes but I get most of my clothes from a thrift store and now I'm going to wear designer shit.

"Money means nothing. I hope you like them. I asked Callie what you like." Okay now I can't be annoyed because he did put effort into doing something nice for me but it's weird. Nice things come with a price.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." Harry just nods and shows the man out before closing the door behind him.

I get up from the bed and look through the bags of clothes. There's some shoes too. I really wish I hated all of it so I could have him return it and get his money back but it's all my style. Well kind of. There's a lot of leather and black clothing. A couple red things and a bunch of sweaters. A few dresses in the mix too.

I leave my room and head downstairs to get the ibuprofen from Harry's bag. The bag is sitting on the couch so I open it and dig through it to find the pill bottle. Once I found it I shook out 2 orange pills into my hand and headed to the small kitchen area to get a glass of water. I stand at the island counter and swallow the pills down and see Harry in the gym working out. He's in a pair of basketball shorts and he's shirtless. I think he's doing bench presses but I honestly wouldn't know I don't work out.

I decided not to bother him mid workout and take my glass of water upstairs with me. I don't know why I even bother taking the ibuprofen cause it's not strong enough to even help relieve any pain. I know some things that would work way better but they aren't an option. I strip off my leggings once I'm in my room and climb into the bed. I really wish I had my journal with me so I had something to do but for now I will just watch some tv.

After an hour of watching mindless tv I hear Harry walk up the stairs meaning he is done with his work out. Part of me wants to get up and talk to him but it just feels weird to do so. I can't explain why but it just does. I continue to fry my brain with shitty reality tv for another 2 hours before there's a knock on my door.

"Come in." Harry walks in dressed in an all black suit, even his dress shirt and tie are black.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm heading out. Should be back around midnight. You can get room service if you want and just in case there's a pistol on the kitchen counter."

"Why would I need a gun?" I laugh a bit.

"Like I said it's just in case." Harry shrugs then walks out of my room.

Bold of him to assume I know how to use a gun. I end up following him down the stairs to get another glass of water. Just as I come down Harry is zipping up a different duffle bag.

"Where are you going?" I ask because my curiosity is getting the best of me.

"A casino. I have some business to take care of." He grabs the bag and starts heading towards the door.

"Ooh business." I mock.

Harry just shakes his head and leaves the hotel room. I grabbed the phone in the kitchen and called room service. I ordered some pasta and asked if they had peach rings. They said they would get some and bring them up. 

This is gonna be a one boring ass night.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

This chapter took a lot longer than I expected but it is kinda a filler chapter.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Right?

If you haven't already make sure to follow me on twitter!

Kisses to you my loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 64 30
He took a whiff of his cigarette before pulling me close to him. My heart was thumping so hard against my chest that I was afraid he'd feel it as I w...
154K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
253K 8.5K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
248 27 37
"Will I ever find out why you call me Rose? That's not my name." I asked him playfully. "You are my "Rose". Beautiful and gentle to look at, but touc...