IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp πŸ’€
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 49

3.6K 181 121
By _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶ᴛʜ, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"But if it's a girl then what am I gone do?" Mike asked as he looked up from his phone.

Ever since last night when Mari told him the news about her being pregnant he's been trying to buy all kinds of baby shit.

Toys, a crib, 2 strollers, all kinds of shit.

He even got some shit to baby proof his house.

Why is he getting that and the baby isn't even one yet.

Matter of fact not even HERE yet!

"Mike, you don't even know what the sex is Woo, why you trying to get clothes," Dread laughed, "Matter of fact Mari ain't even showing yet."

I laughed with Dread as Mike waved us off.

"I'm gone just get some stuff if it's a boy and a girl. Just two of everything" He said while going back on his phone.

He really wasn't letting up about this baby.

Shit I'd be excited as hell too.

I can't wait to get Lauryn pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm mad excited for Bralyn to get here but I'm excited to get that family feeling.

Speaking of Bralyn I need to make sure she good as well as the woman carrying her.

I tried to check on them time to time because my mom explained how the baby can take a toll on D and as much as she didn't like her I need to make sure she's good because if she isn't it can effect Bray.

I pulled out my phone as Mike went on about trying to see what to get the baby as I chuckled and shook my head 

I smacked my lips before locking my phone and tossing it next to me.

Shit like this yo, why you telling me she miss me.

She telling you that shit?

"You look like D just blew you, I know that expression from anywhere." Dread said laughing as I shook my head.

"Her ass is really a psycho! Why she telling my Bralyn misses me... how she miss me?" I said as Mike and Dread started dying laughing.

"I got to give it to her, she be trying." Mike said with a shrug.

This shit was starting to get mad annoying.

I really have to deal with her ass for 18 years, she acting like this and Bralyn isn't even here yet so I can just imagine how bad it'll be when she gets here.

We sat and talked for a while longer before my doorbell rang making our faces twist.

"You expecting someone?" Dread asked while getting up and clocking his gun.

I shook my head no before doing the same and slowly walking to the door.

You can never be too careful.

Mike got his and went on the other side of the room as I peaked through my peak hole and smacked my lips before relaxing.

I opened it and there was Mari standing there with a big grin.

"Baby!" Mike yelled as he put his piece up and ran to the door to hug and kiss Mari.

"Get that lovey lovey ass shit out of here, she was gone for like a week," Dread said as he sat back down on the couch.

"Don't get mad cause you want a girlfriend, your time will come." Mari said as she walked in and eyed me before walking past me and sitting on the couch.

Baby's definitely don't make women more nice and I figured that out with Diamond, so I should have known it wouldn't make Mari hate me any less.

"How you feeling baby?" Mike asked as he sat next to her cheesing with his hand on her stomach.

"Normal honestly, I made a doctor's appointment to make sure the test was valid and if it is we can see how far along I am if I'm really pregnant." she replied with a smile.

Dread smiled, "Damn both of y'all got kids now, I need to go knock me somebody up."

"You don't know how to pick women so I don't think that's a good idea." I said making Mike and Mari laugh while Dread gave me the middle finger.

"Nah real shit though, congratulations Mari I' glad Bralyn gone have a cousin running around here with her." I said as she smiled some and looked up.

"Thank you! And I know it's going to be sooo cute!"

We sat and talked about the baby a little more before I got to thinking about Lauryn.

She was always on my mind.

The more time we spent trying to keep this shit on the hush the more it's been eating me alive on the inside.

I was craving her.

Not even in a sexual sense.

Just her presence...

Her touch...

Her...

I looked over at Mari as she made a face and looked back at Dread.

"Mari can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked as she looked back over at me and made a face.

She looked at Mike then back at me, "For what?"

"It's important." I said while getting up.

I saw Mike shrug as they made eye contact before she got up and followed me in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" She asked while crossing her arms and leaning on my counter.

"I uh- I miss Lauryn. I know you don't think I'm any good for her or anything but if I need to prove myself to you and her I'll do it. Whatever it takes and however long it takes I can do it. Even if I can buy your trust back I can get a bag or something. Just say the word. But I love that girl with everything in me and I know it's bad that it took her finally leaving for me to realize it but I need her Mari. You know me, and you know us. Do you honestly think she's done with me?' I asked sincerely.

If anyone were to know where Lauryn's head is with me it would be Mari since she's her best friend. Also Des but I'm not in the mood to get cursed out.

I watched as Mari's face softened before she twisted her lips and thought for a second.

"Get me a Chanel bag?" she asked making me chuckle.

"Anything." I replied.

She sighed, "She still loves you, despite you having a baby AND almost having a threesome on her I know she still loves you because she even said it. She tried to hide it sometimes but I finally got it out of her. Is she ready to be with you? No. But does she miss you and is she willing to work back up to that point? Yes."

That made me smile some.

She did miss me.

"She's focusing on herself right now and I'd hate for you to come around and mess it up...she's doing really good Pop." she added making my heart drop again.

I looked down and thought to myself.

Am I being selfish by trying to rush this?

"But... I did like you all together, you brought out a side to her that I've never seen."

I nodded, "So what do you think I should do?"

"Talk to her, see where her head is at out of her mouth instead of mine."

"Okay," I nodded before I was about to leave from the kitchen but stopped myself and turned around, "If I went down to Atlanta to see her, how do you think she would feel?"

"Might be best, catching her in the moment is the only way to get true reactions out of Lauryn." she chuckled, making me laugh.

"Didn't she move?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yup, but I'll give you her address so you can go see her."

I cheesed and smiled before pulling Mari in a hug.

"Thank you so much" I said as Mari hugged me back before groaning and pushing me off.

"Yeah, Yeah. We can be friends when my bag is in my hands." she said as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

"I'm gone get it when I get back, I promise."

"Wait, you going now?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded, "I ain't doing shit else today so I might as well."

Mari smiled some and shook her head before I heard my phone go off meaning I had a text.

I grabbed it from my pocket and unlocked it to see she had sent me Lauryn's address.

"Now if she asks, you didn't get that from me." she said as I nodded.

"I won't say anything, thank you so much Mari I mean it. I got ya bag when I get back."

She nodded before walking out of the kitchen as I followed behind her.

She went to sit down as I stood by the door because I heard Dread speak.

"I thought she was in there killing you, where you going?" he asked.

"To get my babygirl." I replied before walking out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

What if the sky was turning red?
I know we'd be safe
Right here in my bed
Laying face to face
Oh girl I love the way you sound
When you rain on me
So tongiht let's act it out
And show you how it's gon be
I'm gon' kiss your other set of lips
Hold your body by your legs and hips
The world can't end until we're finished
And we gon'...
We gon' do it like it's 'bout to be the end of the world

2012 by Chris Brown played on my speakers as I hummed along while cleaning my living room in my oversized crew neck and panties.

A vibe.

I really loved this new place so much, it was so open and my mind just felt open and not so crowded here.

It was a rainy day here so it was gloomy outside as I saw the gray clouds all outside through my windows behind the tall buildings.

I cut my vacuum off as I went started to roll the cord up as rolled it in my storage closet.

Before I got the chance to grab my glass cleaner for my glass table that I had in the middle of my floor I heard a knock at my door making me stand still.

Des was out with Zay so who could this be?

I hope the music wasn't too loud and it's a neighbor coming to ask me to turn it down.

I grabbed the remote to the speaker to turn the music down some before making my way to the door to peak in the peephole but saw it was black meaning the person had their finger over it.

I kept the chain on the door as I cracked it and looked through the crack, "Who are you?" I asked the person standing with a jean jacket on with a blue hood up over their head, their back was to me.

They turned around and took their hood off and I felt a little better seeing it was Pop.

Pop?

How did he know where I st-

Mari.

"Pop?" I asked as I saw his full face.

I closed the door to take the chain off as I opened it back up and looked up at him.

"What are y-"

Before I got the chance to even get my sentence out he lightly gripped my chin and lifted it as our lips connected.

That butterfly feeling came back as we stood there kissing passionately while my arms found their around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist.

He started to walk forward making me walk backwards and I heard the door shut as he picked me up and carried me as my legs wrapped around his torso.

The kiss intensified as he sat me on my kitchen counter but he pulled away and just stared at me.

"Bashar what are you doing here?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"Lauryn, I love you. I know what I did was fucked up and you didn't deserve it and you're probably tired of these speeches with me telling you how I'm sorry and I love you but I'll keep telling you so that you know I mean this shit. I love you, I only want you, I want to keep trying this friend shit out but we both know it's not working. What we have can't keep getting pushed to the side because I know that you feel what I feel even when we just look at eachother." he started as I stared at him.

"I-" I started before he cut me off.

"Look we can take our time. We don't have to jump back into titles but I need to know that we on the same page. I ain't trying to rush you or anything don't get me wrong it's just I don't think about my friends how I think of you. I don't think about loving and fucking them." he said making me laugh.

I mean he's right.

I could tell the friend shit wasn't going to work after Vegas and he kept calling me and my heart would skip anytime I saw his name on my screen.

"I want to marry you one day, I want us to have a family and I want to give you the life you deserve. The bullshit is behind me I swear it is. Okay? But I can't keep trying to push my feelings to the side and fake this shit and I know you tired too."

I nodded, " I am."

"So let's go slow baby. I know you finding yourself and doing good and I wouldn't do anything to mess that up. If you don't want to really be with me until a year from now I'll even wait until then but I just need to be able to lay next to you while you play in my hair. I need to be able to kiss all on that pretty ass face. We can even try to not fuck if you want."

I laughed as he did the same and shook his head, "You think we can go without fucking?"

"I mean we can try if you want baby. Just please... let me gain your trust back to be your man." he pleaded.

Him coming down here meant a lot.

Yes he's been giving me a lot of speeches but they all did mean something, especially this one.

He was right, I can't keep trying to act like I don't love him.

Yes, I sound stupid but love makes you like this.

I sat in my thoughts for a while before touching a braid on the side of his face and looking in his eyes.

"We can try it out." I said as he smiled big with those pretty white teeth before he hugged me tightly.

"Yo word to my moms I love you so fucking much. I give you my word I won't hurt you no more," He said as he let me go and looked at me, "You hear me?"

"You better not..." I said lowly.

"I'm not."

"You won't have a dick if you try something else again BASHAR and that's 'word to my moms." I said mocking him as he chuckled. 

He shook his head.

Damn this felt like I was in a movie.

Rain falling with the cloudy scenery as he bombards my place to beg for me back.

He cute or whatever.

I missed my Poppa though so I'm just happy right now.

And I can care less what anyone might think about it too.

I love him.

"You in here cleaning in panties and shit, you must've felt that I was coming." he said while rubbing my thighs.

I held his hands while I shook my head, "Nuh-uh, no sex."

"Deadass?" he asked shocked.

No.

But we gone make him think that.

I smirked and pushed him back so I could get off the counter, "You suggested it, not me."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sorry I'm so lateeeeeee 🥺

Shayla and I were really up til 4 talking about how much we miss Pop and his impact and it sucks that he's gone.

Man RIP BIG092MLBOA, BIG Pappi Locsta, The Biggest Woo 💫

Mike is so excited lmfaooo

Mari is the friend who sneaks and tries to set her friends up with they man even thought she'll claim she hates him lollllll.

Poppa got his baby back

Lauryn and Pop back at ittttt.

Y'all missed them?

No, they not officially together yet.

Diamond keep using Bralyn as an excuse to throw subliminal messages at Pop lmfao

Y'all tired of her too or is it just me.

Shayla and I were really up til 4 

Now I'm going to sit and read y'alls comments lmfao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 116 12
Asiya Davis gets out of work at 11pm every night, she works at chick fil a full time to pay for her little apartment in Brooklyn New York and go to s...
42.2K 1.8K 26
London, a young girl in college has gotten hurt by the same man too many times. She decides to end things with him & take a break from love so her he...
3.7K 206 11
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
27.6K 642 45
What happens when rich girl from Beverly Hills meets upcoming Harlem rapper?