Entangled in E-class

By 023-Yzal

What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower ran... More

Disclaimer
Class 3-A
Mischief Overboard
Assembly's Aftermath
Meeting E-class
First Impression
Pep Talk before Midterms
Midterms
Leaving for Germany
Ditching Date
Bonds
Busy Buddy
Ball Game
A Little Revenge
Meeting the New Students
Two Devils With One Plan
Results
Island Getaway
Chaotic Vacation
Inside the Darkness
Serpent's Blood Lust
Summer Festival
Stalking
Reunited
A Leader's Duel
Still Our Father
Depend On Us
Sorry as a Class
Angry Bitch
Deciever and Decieved
Mother
Chained
Gain Some, Lose Some
Unexpected Events
Faded
Teacher's Masterpiece
Principal's Defeat
Lost It
Peach
Identity
His Past
Ignored
Meet
Heated Lecture
#Cristmas Special
#Christmas Special Part2
Sailing Ships
Troubled Mind
Downhill
The End Game
Against the Agents
Fire With in The Will
Chaotic Hike
Inevitable
Intense
Dangerous Dance
Noble Teacher
Helpless...
Revived
The right choice
Sensei's Way of Farewell
Devastated
Graduation
The Aftermath
Class Reunion
Answers

Worried

18 0 0
By 023-Yzal

Third Person's POV

The capsule plunged into the atmosphere and a dome of fire are burning up front. Inside Karma and Nagisa are inside their space suits and fasten their seatbelts, being shaken up harshly as the dome grew around the entire capsule that left a trail of smoke behind them.

Koro-sensei flew besides them and landed on the capsule. "Right on schedule and the trip must have... OW!" He said but was cut off by the increasing heat that the capsule make.

"Koro-sensei!" Nagisa exclaimed

Then three large parachute shot to the side of the capsule decreasing the intensity of their fall.
"That was close if Zen-Chan didn't arrived that time..., I'm sorry about that kids" Koro-sensei spoke through the side capsule

"Yeah we would be a goner now.." Karma said looking down at his closed fists that that was a really closed call if Zen didn't intervene.

The octopus tried his best to shove the capsule to redirect its path towards E-class pool area even though it is too much too hot touch even for him.

Everyone from the ground whose waiting for them to land saw the capsule with parachutes and were so anxious and excited as they got back safe. But only one of them seemed to be very displeased at what happened.

'We doubt, fretted and came apart and clashed, and finally at the end of the long month, we went to space' Nagisa thought as he remembered various memories, from saving Koro-sensei situation, Koro-sensei sharing is his story and his one on one with Karma.

The capsule crashed at the water where everyone awaits their return and everyone cheered and rejoiced as they all run towards the capsule.

While Zen were glaring at the octopus who just sigh in relief.
Wiping sweat from his forehead.

While Karasuma and Bitch sensei just also arrive at the scene checking what that big brash was., but when they saw made Karasuma's blood boiled while the later doesn't mind the giant thing min front of them.

While she let their teachers negotiate., she went near the two boys who flew to space and with a relief she smack both of their heads real hard while saying... "I hope this won't happen again or else. You lot would travel to hell and back to pay me back my lost years of life because of you all!" She yelled as she hug Nagisa tightly as she silently cry her worries that made the blue haired teen to gently pat her back.

"We're Home Zen.." he said touched that she really cared for them a lot, that she even risk her enterprise name for their lives back there.

"No! You also deserve a lecture! Specially you Karma! Why didn't you agree to travel into space where you are perfectly aware of its dangers... and Nagisa your a talented observer I'm sure you can find more ways than one to freaking get those documents?!" She yelled while crying

As she thought that she's gonna lose them while their in space and that she can't even do anything about it if it really happened.

"What if we really lose you two out there! Even Koro-sensei can't help you out! Why did you agree? If it's a class project you seek that is related to save sensei or get those stupid documents. You could just raid every laboratory that have connections with sensei's case! You could have just asked him where in hell is it!" She said openly cried as she started to rant out her pent out thoughts

"Zen-Chan I'm really sorry about this please don't blame you classmates" Koro-sensei said patting her head

"They could have...*sob..sob* died, they could have never return *sniff* what do you think I'd do if they didn't make it out or with just a miscalculation or error happened out there! They're crash or ended at the bottom of the pacific! And you can't freaking swim that far!" She yelled as she started having one her panic attacks but this time it isn't for her sake, not for her trauma but for the safety of her new found extended family that she found in E-class.

Everyone panicked as she started breathing heavily as she curl on the ground face hiding at her legs as she hugged herself.

Everyone tried to calm her down but she's already at her own world.

"Why must you all put yourselves at the risk of your lives? What you do think the rest would feel if you didn't make it out?..." she started ranting again but she was cut off when she felt that someone embraced her.

"Were all sorry to make you worry so much and and thank you cause we all felt the warmth from the worries and encouragement you gave us. But Zen nothing happened, we are back now and we won't do that again right Nagisa?!" Karma asked as he tried to talk to her like a child who needed counseling cause someone mistreated her.

"Yes. I would like to stay on Earth from now on." Nagisa replied

"See, now there's no need to fret or cry about it, I'll speak for the whole class that we all promised not to do anything excessive missions aside from out Assassination class goal." And with what he said made the girl stopped crying. And was hugged by everyone...

Later that day Koro-sensei kept apologizing to a zombie like Zen and Karma didn't left Zen's side as per their teacher instructions and he wanted to make sure that she's fine.

"Hey, I'll be fine you can head home Karma.," she said down casted

"I'm not leaving your side till your truest feeling fine." He stubbornly said "id rather want you to continue ignoring me now., " she said as she sat at a swing rethinking her actions earlier.

As she went into full lecture mode and lectured everyone and even her teacher, that made her even more embarrassed.

"Oh? Don't tell me are you embarrassed? You rant, lecture and yell at everyone" he teased and she just even lower her head more.. " but your not entirely wrong, since sensei came we barely think of our lives or how dangerous we'll end up with or the consequences of our single action., and it's a good thing that you voiced it out" he said kneeling on his right knee as and he took my hands from the swings chain..

Zen looked at him as his eyes mirrored my worried and bothered face.

"Look here Zen, I apologize that I've been ignoring you this whole time., I'm just afraid that the time you regained your memories you'd forget about us and just left" he said remorseful

"I already have a hunch that it might be your reason so I've longed forgive you devil" She said as She tear up again

"It's just that the thought of losing any of you pained me the most.,"

And they spend their time at that swing till Zen fully calmed down. And walked her home..

Zen's POV

Then a week after that Koro-sensei

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Yeah he kind of being obsessed with costumes at the moment and currently everyone is wearing red and matching pajamas with a Santa hat.

They all pulled the strings for the confetti to burst as I Snoozed out as he's taking it too overboard.
As sensei tried to compile all the holidays he missed in the month of February as it is a huddle as he kept changing our clothes and took a picture.,

Their High School entrance exam are around the corner that's why Kirk-sensei kept nagging everyone to focus, take note, and Go of what we wanted to be...,

But with me I'm already at my seat reviewing, signing, and planing documents as free documents., since grandpa asked for more time to study his research before going back., and since I am found and Ryo decided to have a wedding..now , I am stuck with all the papers..

And currently I'm doing them while I'm at the teachers lounge as I don't want to interrupt them in their studies to their future careers.

"Zen aren't you also preparing for your future as well?" Bitch-sensei asked as he play with her phone.

"Uhhh? I kind of don't have to sensei," I said unsure

"Why is that?" She asked

"I already finished a degree before I entered middle school since uncle Rin kept pestering me to memorize almost every book he throws at my way and in top of that its all in different languages., and when I was a child i was into tennis so my body can endure a lot more of stress than any normal kid. But the trauma still lingers, the betrayal, the loss, the pain, the humiliation that I've endured since I was I kid meant nothing to me but the thought when losing the people that I dear the most is the only thing that can break me down to depression again." I said that their expression saddened.

"Hey don't worry about me., I've been attending treatment and all. And I've been doing fine till recently. The though that I'm gonna lose anyone of them makes my demons eat me alive.

"Oh zen" Bitch sensei said hugging me making my papers fly everywhere while Kurasuma sensei also have a sad look in his eyes.,

" No! Sensei! My papers! Uncle's going to train me again as a punishment!" I yelled thinking of those nightmares will come true and I'll be in hell and back once again. If I can't finish this on his appointed deadline! I anime cried as I thought about it..

They both laughed it off in sync, as both looked at me like a doting parents to their child

"Are the both of you are dating or something?" I asked out of curiosity that made Bitch-sensei beat red and Kurasuma sensei to raises his eyebrow at me before looking outside..

'Okay? Maybe not yet then?' I thought as I looked at their both different reactions

'Why do these adults are so slow to process their intimacy? They clearly both like each other.... and on top of that they act like teenagers in love' I thought but suddenly Bitch-sensei fainted while having a beat red face and smiling goofily

Then Kurasuma-sensei started to cough as he can't look me in the eyes.,

'Huh? What happened? Did I just voiced that out?' I thought once more but Didn't mind them as I collect my papers to review and sign.

As soon as I sat at Koro-sensei's table I immediately think of how did the class do on their high school entrance exam., as they all took their dreamed schools for them to continue to cultivate their blades to as sharp as it could been.

I also started to practicing tennis when I have the time, and it felt great! Holding the racket again and hitting the ball.

I sometimes asked Koro-sensei to play with me, though that match always ended up in a one sided win!

I can't even react fast enough to run for the ball!

My body won't sync with my sharp eyes, maybe cause I haven't sharpen that side of my blade so some time now., so I'm getting a little rusty facing him.

And sensei can be really petty at times., specially when enjoying my grunting face when the ball landed on my court that pisses me off when I can't return it! Damn it!

I thought as I sign and review my never ending papers.

———————————

Merry Christmas once again everyone 😁😁😁

Lets all enjoy and rejoice the birth of our savior and the love of our family and friends ☺️☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.4K 35
Everyone has a secret or two. So does a girl named Kenda Kai, but her secrets are different than the average secret. Firstly, her new teacher is the...
43.3K 944 29
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you're...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YลชSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
11.2K 181 27
(y/n) and Nagisa have been friends since their were born. Both their parents meet in high school and stayed friends, so they grew up together. (Y/n)'...