Lover man

By CharlotteOakMalfoy

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก "๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ... More

R E A D
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Charpter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

356 16 0
By CharlotteOakMalfoy

BRYNS POV
I look up to Draco, and I know that this is my fault, I should have never let Draco think me and Harry where dating, he was just comforting me as a friend when I was Distraught about Draco.
"Harry I'm so sorry, this is all my fault" I say, my voice cracking.
"No it's not,you have done nothing wrong" Harry says shaking his head.
I stand up and look at Draco dead in the eyes, my voice shakes as I say the words "I was never dating Harry, it's only ever been you! , but your to blind to see that!" I yell.

DRACOS POV

her voice suddenly lowers, like she's hurting.
I've hurt her.
"Draco...this Isnt you...Where the boy who asked me to the Yule ball? a-and gave me his jumper to keep me warm? Where is he? Because I don't see him standing in front of me" she says broken.

My heart sinks.
How could she think that she isn't the most important thing in the world to me?

I know exactly what I have to do.

I can't help but notice all the eyes on us as I've caused this scene. But no matter who's watching I need to let her know.
"Bryn..."I try to contain myself from the sadness and anger. "I've known I love you since we went to Diagon Alley dammit! Why do you even think I have you my jumper in the first place?! I never do that shit! How could you not see that? I don't want anybody els! I want you!" I yell

I turn towards the crowd of people that formed.
"Enjoying the show?! Wait until I tell my father that you are all late for lesson." I yell

And at that everyone realises they are late for lesson so they all start to clear and just leave me and Bryn, she's looking at me in complete shock, I grab her arm to leave the hall but she flinches and pulls her arm away, her eyes start to tear up , I look down at her arm and it's all bandaged up...again?
I think back to what Pansy done and my heart shatters at the thought of me not being there to save her again, her in pain.
I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her out the great hall.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Ah hope you guys like thissss!
I'm still posting everyday so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 31
"๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ, ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘?" "๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...
47K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
405K 10K 105
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๏ฟฝ...
240K 4.2K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~