Mafia-camren

By Camrenisreallolocamz

Lauren jauregui rich powerful mafia leader Camila cabello poor struggling woman What happens when camila wa... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

1

3.6K 65 1
By Camrenisreallolocamz

Camilas pov

Hi, I'm camila cabello. I'm 23 years old, I live in a small apartment, I work 2 jobs, they don't pay a lot. I struggle a lot with money, I can't pay bills on time, I'm lucky my friend dinahs parents own the apartment building, they let me pay bills late, they know my situation. I have to lead money off my parents, it makes me feel bad, they don't have a lot but they have more than me, they're extremely loving and will go to the ends of the earth to help me.

I know I could still live with them, they offer me to come back but I don't want to, I already take money off them, living in their house as well? It's too much for me to take.

I would do anything for more money at this point, my best friends mom and dad are letting me live in their apartment building, I don't even pay bills on time, sometimes I don't even pay the full thing, I take money off my parents, I just hate myself for doing this.

I try to get a good job, I try I really do but I was a bad kid in high school, I failed I don't have the qualifications for a good job.

I've just finished my shift at the dinner, it was 2 am and I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to look over a house, to see if it could be re done and put back up on the market for sale.

I take a shower and get into bed, I didn't even bother to make myself something to eat, I was just too tired.

When I got comfortable in bed, it took me minutes to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 24.9K 23
❝Touch her again, and we'll fucking kill you.❞ She was Lauren Jauregui. By day, she was an international rockstar with a bad attitude and a penchant...
888K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
397K 8K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...
55.5K 1K 33
It's been years since Camila left Fifth Harmony, but one fateful event brings her and the rest of the girls together in a completely unexpected way:...