The iron king of the cosmic e...

Από ChristianCalo22

(Inspired of maelstrom of cosmic era by LoDslx and iron flower maelstrom of the cosmic era by Czar Joseph in... Περισσότερα

Info
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 1

2.6K 48 35
Από ChristianCalo22

In deep part of space.

A small shuttle flying to a direction, within it in the sleeping quarters a teen looking like nineteen years old with black hair sleeping peacefully until he heard a beep sound which made him groan to wake up and opened his eyes reveal to be silver color.

He looks to his right to see a digital device noticed that they are close to their destination and he pressed the button and sits up to stretch a bit yawns reveal his muscle chest.

This young man is (y/n) mikazuki a hybrid between coordinator and natural from his parents who his father a natural and his mother a coordinator.

His father (f/n) mikazuki a natural and brilliant scientist of weapons and energy development also a military specialist squad leader of a black ops who used to work for the earth alliance forces and has the title known by his enemies the black knight.

His (m/n) mikazuki a coordinator who was a soldier of zaft one of the best pilots that decimated many enemies to protect her people in the plants titled title as the cresent moon valkyrie who can fight almost brutal to her enemies.

Both parents one time meet on earth during one of the missions which lead a bit of fighting for capturing no matter what but during those times ended a draw.

After their separate ways (m/n) kept in touch to him in secret only those she trust know of this during their private contact they talk about doing the right thing for their people and protect those who can't defend themselves.

Which lead to a love romance between them meeting in private for sometime leading to marriage only those they trust know of this.

Then for sometime of their married life (m/n) got pregnant surprised both of them to see a possibility for the two of them but happy to be parents to their child but they made preparations in case something happened to them and already named godparents to the child someone (m/n) trust the most in zaft as godfather and (f/n) someone who trust in EA as his godmother and considering a sister figure.

Then the young child birth which brought great joy both parents to finally be a family in peace.

But those peaceful times did last long for five years their home was attacked by members of the anti coordinator group known as blue cosmos.

They don't know how they found out about them together and have a child but they are surprised at this sudden attack and know their objective is their son which they hidden him somewhere safe which no one find him.

Which was the five year old (y/n) to see his parents one last time and made their sacrifice leading them away.

The young boy was inside the hiding place until his godfather found him and took him in.

It was fourteen years after his parents deaths after his godfather told him what happened which got him to cry for the loss but vowed revenge against the anti coordinator group and end the war between natural and coordinators.

But in order to do that he need to form a group and from his godfathers help and guidance to form the group.

Now he looks at the screen and see they will arrive soon to their destination to heliopolis.

Then he hears a moan which he smile a little and looks to his left seeing a young short red haired girl same age as him sleeping peacefully in bed with the blankets covered her naked body.

She moved her arm to find her favorite warmth but not successful which made her open her eyes and see him awake.

Y/N: Hello kallen have a peaceful sleep. Said with a smile.

Which she smile at her lover.

They met a couple years ago after he form the group and attacked a blue cosmos secret base freeing some coordinator children which kallen was among them.

During the time together both of them became great friends after she was rescued by him and his group which lead to a romantic relationship at first and other girls as well during the years.

She smile at her lover.

Kallen: Good love and better from our romantic yesterday. Said with a smile in a lust manner.

He smirk a little at that.

Y/N: I made you scream my name by your submission. Said with a smirk.

Which she shiver making her aroused by his look and smirk.

Then she noticed the device in his hand.

Kallen: How long to arrive there?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks at the tablet and start to make diagnostic to it and see the results.

Y/N: We will arrive at heliopolis in four hours. Said with a smile.

Which made the red head girl smirk hearing that and suddenly pushed him down to be on top reveal her naked body to him.

Kallen: Well then we can go few more rounds before arriving our destination. Said with a lust look.

Which he smirk at her seeing still eager then groan to feel his member enter her wet core which she start to move up and down.

Y/N: Man your that desperate huh. Said with a smirk.

Kallen: And you love it. Said with a lust look.

His only answer was to flip to be on top and move his hips fast making her moan and grip the sheets.

Y/N: I do but remember who is really in charge my lovely red rose. Said with a smirk.

Then they kiss and he grab her hips to push in deeper which she moan in the kiss.

Which finally lead to their climax at the same time, kallen feeling his warm seed filling inside her again and good thing she still on pill to prevent pregnancy.

Kallen: Your such a beast. Said with a lust look.

He smile at her.

Y/N: And you love it. Said with a smile.

Which she pulls him for a kiss that he gladly returned the favor.

Skip.

The shuttle arriving at the neutral colony of heliopolis under the control of orb a neutral nation.

(Y/N) dressed in his casual clothing and piloting the shuttle towards the colony which he hears a beep sound notice its coming from the colony.

Security: This is heliopolis security, unknown shuttle identify yourself. Said through the radio.

He press got the comms on.

Y/N: This is the pilot of the shuttle dark moon and want permission to land sir for me and my companion. Said with a neutral look.

It took a moment.

Security: Verified you are clear to land at docking bay number 10. Said through the radio.

He start to pilot the shuttle heading for the dock.

Later.

Once landed and docked both (y/n) and kallen with their bags and float across the bridge to the other side.

Once reached they see two people ahead waiting for them.

Y/N: Xander, julius. Said with a smile.

Both of them noticed them and smile to see their friends.

Xander shakadera a natural and childhood friend of (y/n) and one of the four founders of the group.

Xander: About time you show up bro you should show up a week not two weeks. Said with a smile.

Julius lautreamont a coordinator, friends with (y/n) and one of the four founder of the group as well.

He noticed kallen right behind (y/n) and sigh.

Julius: Figures you and kallen at it again. Said with a small smile.

Which xander noticed and laugh a bit.

Xander: Man you two are so in for each other and I'm completely jealous. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Oh no worries xander you will find the perfect girl or girls, I mean who could ignore you muscle head. Said with a smile.

Which a tick mark appearson his head and glare at him because of the nickname.

Xander: Oh you wanna go bro. Said with a smirk.

He smirk back at him.

Y/N: I'm not wrong. Said with a smirk.

Both of them stare at each other while spark collide between them but they laugh making julius sigh.

Julius: Honestly never thought you guys be a bit perverts. Said with a little annoyed look.

Both boys look at him with a smirk.

Y/N: Your one to talk julius we know for a certain every time you left to check for your spy. Said with a small smirk.

Which he blush at that knowing he was figure out the spy is his lover made both of them laugh and kallen giggle at his reaction.

Julius: Touche. Said with a small smile.

Now they walk to their destination in the city seeing the sites.

Y/N: Any problems so far?. Said with a neutral look.

They shook their heads.

Xander: None so far dude. Said with a small series look.

Julius: Preparations are almost ready here and 'those' are ready. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding but couldn't help but feel something is about to happen soon.

Y/N: Then we must be ready to be out of the shadows soon. Said with a neutral look.

This brought their attention so suddenly.

Xander: Whoa bro you serious?. Said with a surprise look.

But julius noticed his look and start to understand.

Julius: Something will happen here in heliopolis. Said with a serious look.

He nod at his question which made both men serious.

Xander: I'll go the hanger and have 'those' ready. Said with a serious look.

Julius: I'll go and warn our people to be ready to leave. Said with a serious look.

He nod and both of them went on separate ways and kallen looks at him.

Kallen: What are we going to do?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: We need to go check on something fi my friend from orb, he told me about a project stationed here which supposed not to happen. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding of her lover.

Both of them headed to a direction while looking through the city.

But then they saw the news on the big screen about a battle have ended by zaft.

(Y/N)  narrow his eyes seeing zaft attacking another part of earth and can't stand seeing both sides fighting each other because of a certain anti coordinator group.

Julius just arrived a shop filled with antiques of the past times of old.

The shadow figure of the owner in the store reading a news paper about the attack and noticed julius.

???: Ah good to see you julius. Said with a smile.

He smile at the individual.

Julius: Good to see you as well, I came to let you know that (y/n) along with kallen are here in heliopolis. Said with a small smile.

Which brought the man's attention.

???: Well then things are going right on schedule. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Julius: Indeed but now it's time. Said with a serious look.

Which got the man's attention seeing his expression meaning one thing.

???: I'll round up everyone now and meet you soon. Said with a serious look.

He nod.

Julius: Indeed your our best mechanic and engineer for our machines. Said with a smile.

He walks towards the entrance turning the sign to close.

Julius: We're counting on you alright. Said with a smile.

The man smirk.

???: Hey I am the best there is in the group. Said with a smile.

Then julius left to heading to a direction while the store owner went to the back getting some things.

In another location.

Xander walking through a hangar no one knows and see some people ahead.

Xander: How's everything everyone. Said with a smile.

They noticed him.

Mechanic: Everything is ready sir just finished making some checks on them. Said with a smile.

He nod and looks to see four shadow figures of giant machines.

Xander: Good now be ready we're about to move. Said with a serious look.

This brought his attention about what he said but start to understand and looks at his other companions.

Mechanic: Alright boys move out we must be ready soon as possible. Said with a serious look.

They nod and head out to make preparations and then he looks at xander.

Mechanic: So it's almost time. Said with a serious look.

He nod with a serious look.

Xander: Yeah bro said something will happen soon and I get the feeling that it will happen, the demons will rise to the real world. Said with a serious look.

Then looks at the machines one more time.

Xander: But it will be better for a test drive. Said with a smirk

(Y/N) and kallen walking through town to check on something not far and by the looks of it he can see some vehicles in the distance.

But then suddenly he got bumped from behind and turn to see a brown haired girl like a year younger than him.

She sitting on the ground and rub her head.

???: Ow it felt like I hit a wall. Said with a annoyed look.

Then she opened her eyes to see someone's hand and look up to see (y/n).

Y/N: You ok. Said with a concern look.

Which the girl blush to see him close and grab his hand so that he can help her up making her blush even more.

???: Thanks. Said with a nervous look and blushing.

Which kallen noticed made her smirk a little while checking her out.

Y/N: Seems your in a rush to bump me. Said with a smile.

Which she blush of embarrassment of that.

Mira: I'm so sorry been a rush because I'm almost late to meet up with my friends, also I'm mira yamato. Said with a smile and a blush.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n) and she's kallen. Said with a smile.

Kallen: Hi. Said with a smile.

She smile.

Mira: Good to meet both of you but I have to go see you around. Said with a smile.

She ran off leaving the two lovers alone and then (y/n) noticed kallen giving him a look.

Y/N: Kallen you can't be serious?. Said with a small smile.

She giggle.

Kallen: Come on she start to like you the way her face turn red. Said with a smirk.

He shook his head and headed to a direction with Kallen behind him.

Both lovers making over the hill looking ahead seeing a convoy and (y/n) got his binoculars out to see.

Which what he expected.

Y/N: Looks like our friend from orb was right, mobile suits been developed here. Said with a serious look.

Kallen looking with her own binoculars.

Kallen: Yeah and this is serious (y/n) if they think orb support earth alliance. Said with a serious look.

He nod of understanding.

Y/N: An all out war will begin. Said with a serious look.

That's when suddenly they heard and explosion and see two mobile suits and they know what they are.

Y/N: Those are zaft ginn mobile suits. Said with a serious look.

They began to attack the convoy and see some zaft soldiers heading in.

Y/N: We better get out of here now. Said with a serious look.

Both of them rush heading back and (y/n) got his communicator to contact xander and julius.

Y/N: Guys zaft is attacking here. Said with a serious look.

Xander: Yeah we noticed. Said through the communicator.

Julius: They are after the new mobile suits from the convoy, what the hell is going on. Said through the communicator.

Y/N: I will explain later were heading to the secret hanger and have them ready while and kallen help civilians to the shelter. Said with a serious look.

Both boys: Roger. Said in sync through the communicator.

Both lovers rush through the city checking if any civilian in the are whicb there are some of them and lead them to a safer route.

After both of them finally finished and headed to the secret passage to the hangar but then they heard an explosion and see a white and blue mobile suit dodging the ginn's attack.

Kallen: Seems that pilot is dodging well but won't last long. Said with a serious look.

Which they see it took out two knives to strike the ginn making it disabled but then they see the chest of the mobile suit burst open to see a green suit pilot leave the machine knowing it put the ginn to self destruct.

That white and blue mobile suit jumps away of the zaft ginn when it exploded sending a shock wave.

Both of them brace themselves and see it is done.

But suddenly twelve more ginn appeared surrounded the white mobile suit.

Kallen: I don't think that pilot can stand a chance. Said with a little worried look.

Y/N: I know lets go quickly. Said with a serious look.

Both of them quickly went to a secret hatch to the hanger quickly.

In the hangar.

Both xander and julius on the cockpits of their mobile suits making preparations.

Then they noticed something broke open and see both (y/n) and kallen sliding down.

Xander: Bout time bro. Said with a small smirk.

Y/N: No time we have to get out there now. Said with a serious look.

Both noticed it is time and nod.

Then both (y/n) and kallen get on their mobile suits and make some connections.

Y/N: This is gonna hurt a bit. Said with a neutral look.

Then he felt something plugged in his back and start making him groan a little.

The system of the cockpit start to activate along from kallen, julius and xander went to the same process as him.

Y/N: Reactor all good, weapons systems online and operational, how are you three. Said with a neutral look.

With kallen checking her mobile suit system.

Kallen: All good. Said with a smile.

Xander same on everything in his mobile suit.

Xander: All green bro. Said with a small smirk.

Julius same as well.

Julius: Same with me all system ready. Said with a smile.

He nod and then looks at the screen.

Then a four screen split in a square for them say.

Y/N, Kallen, Julius, Xander: Activate mobile suit: start up. Said in sync.

Then to (y/n) the monitor spelling words to him

[Gundam Frame Type]
[Bael]
[ASW-G-01]

This made him smile a little and close his eyes.

To kallen words on her monitor appeared.

[Gundam Age Type]
[AGE II Magnum]

She smile to see and close her eyes.

To julius seeing the words on his monitor.

[Gundam Frame Type]
[Barbatos Lupus Rex]
[ASW-G-08]

He smile at the name of his machine.

Julius: 'The king of wolves' perfect fit for the wolf of lautreamont. Said with a smile.

Xander looking at his monitor.

[Gundam Frame Type]
[Gusion Rebake Full City]
[ASW-G-11]

Xander: Cool name at least it isn't long and/or ridiculous. Said with a smile.

(Y/N) open his eyes.

Y/N: Begin retinal projection. Said with a neutral look.

The command being spoken activating the projection system as green light flashes into his eyes, once the flash fades that became a 180 degree view of the mobile suit's perspective that looks like have the eyes of the machine.

Seeing everything all good and got the comms online.

Y/N: Everything ok on me, what about you three?. Said with a serious look.

Kallen: All good love. Said through the comms.

Julius: Everything good with me. Said through the comms.

Xander: All green with me, now let's get out there and kick some zaft mobile suits ass. Said through the comms.

He nod and grab the control of his machine.

Y/N: Then let's go, gundam bael. Said with a serious look.

Then the lead mobile suit color black and red start to glow its eyes red ready for battle.

Julius: Let's go gundam barbatos lupus rex. Said with a serious look.

The eyes of the silver and black mobile glow green ready to go.

Xander: Gundam gusion rebake full city ready to rock and roll. Said with a smirk.

His mobile color tan and white its eyes glow light blue ready to go.

Kallen: Gundam ageII magnun ready. Said with a smile.

Her red mobile suit eyes glow red and ready to fly.

Then (y/n) looks ahead.

Y/N: Lets go. Said with a serious look.

He push the controls forward which made his bael fly heading to the exit following behind kallen's magnum to transform and fly away, julius barbatos hover and catchs up to them with gusion right behind him.

Heading out to battle.

End chapter.

A/N: Well hope you all enjoyed this chapter if the start of this story please vote if you like it.

P.S: Also to let you all know about the special system called the alaya-vijnana is there and I add something else in mind which will be interesting from one of the gundam build fighters try series.

Peace out readers.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27K 929 34
You, a human unwanted and unloved in this world. Tsukiyama, unhappy and unsatisfied with his life. Both of you missing someone to love, until one day...
768 17 7
You all know Mikazuki Augus from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans. But what if Mikazuki is related to Agnika Kaieru? What If Mikazuki is a Genius? What If...
20.7K 550 26
As far as (Y/N) as remembered only that he was a fan of the MSG: IBO and Code geass and now he is here to protect the future and with his group of PM...
262 0 18
The 5th season of my Gunkatsu (Gundam x Aikatsu) project, focusing on the new life of Seira Otoshiro as an idol of Megakanon Academy alongside her pa...