Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

Por NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... Más

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XVII

13.2K 287 31
Por NooFakeIshh

Chris

"Alright Mijo, it's time to go!" Brielle said getting ready to take him to her parents house.

"He can chill with me for the day," I suggested.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't you have to go to the studio today, you sure you can handle him?"

I smiled. "Yeah, he's good! You doubtin' me or somethin' ?"

She smiled. "Iight that's on you, take care of my baby!" Brielle said giving me a kiss.

"Don't I get kiss mommy ?" Mijo asked.

She bent down to his level "Course you can boo boo, you can get a million kisses!" She said kissing him multiple times on the cheek.

"Okay, okay! We don't have time for that." Chris laughed interrupting.

"Mijo you be a good boy for daddy!"

"I always momma."

We stood by the window watching her pull off as she left for work, before we left we did our own thing around the house. I thought it would be a good idea to bag up some of his toys to donate, he has enough as it is and gets new ones damn near everyday. He fought hard as hell with me on that, but it's important to teach him the value of giving. He didn't like the idea of giving away his toys, but he was comfortable with the idea of giving his toys away to little boys who didn't have anything to play with. After we dropped the toys off it was time to work in the studio, I made sure I had a coloring books, some jucie and crackers to keep his little ass occupied l.

"Daddy, I sing too!" Mijo said.

"Not right now Mijo."

"Daddy I eat eat, don't want crackers. I want  food!"

"Mijo, give me a minute just sit down!"

We had only been there for three hours and I was surprised he was behaving this long. Maybe bringing a bouncing two year old around all of this was a bad idea, but I just wanted to spend some time with him.

"Daddy I go potty!" Mijo urgently said squirming around.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy! Come on here!" Annoyed I got up taking him to the bathroom. After we got back I took him in the booth with me, "Aight Mijo you said you wanted to sing. Show me what you got!" I had picked him up towards the microphone, but he smiled and covered his face.

"I can't, they looking at me."

I smiled. "You can't let people stop you from doing what you want. Come on let me hear you." But he didn't say anything, just continued to cover up his face and smiled. "Mijo if you're going to be in here, then you need to be very quiet." I said putting him down.

As I continued to sing Mijo stood up from the floor and began to dance around, boy can't dance a lick but that shit was funny. I was never going to get this verse right with him in here so I had to put him on the couch, he wasn't feeling that too much and began to whine a bit. This boy was really testing my damn nerves, I watched him through the plexiglass but after a while I forgot he was with me when I looked around for him he was gone. An assistant in the front brought him back, apparently his ass was running around through the lounge tearing shit up boy almost gave me a heart attack.

"Mijo don't ever do that shit again! Sit your little ass down before take off my belt. Do you want that ass beat right now?" I said in a low but stern voice.

He pouted his lip signaling the tears "No, I go home!"

"You sit down on this couch and wait till I'm finished."

Luckily he listened for as long as he could, but after an hour he started up getting restless again. He did good for the most part I can't ask him to sit any longer.

"Mijo, all that damn crying you doing. You can cut that shit out! It's not that serious, nobody listening to you."

"I want my mommy!" He cried out from the backseat.

"Tough luck, you ain't going to get her no time soon crying."

"I want my mommy." He continued.

"You need a nap."

"No, I don't want nap! You need nap, you need a time out not me!"

"Don't get wild with that mouth, I will pull over right now and wear your little ass out!"

"I no like you no more, I don't want you to be daddy anymore."

I smiled a bit when he said that cause I know he doesn't mean that, soon as he gets in the house and take a nap he'll be begging to play. I let him cry it out the remainder of the ride, as soon as he settled down I noticed him nodding his head off to sleep.

"Mijo!"

"Hmm?" He answered in a weary voice.

"Did you have fun with your daddy today?" I asked looking through the rear view mirror at him but he didn't respond, I'll take that as a no. "When I was your age all I wanted to do was spend time with my daddy, but he wasn't around enough for me to do that. Kind of like how I am sometimes for you, I try as much as I can to be there for you and be someone that you can look up to. I'm not the best daddy in the world but I try to be for you, I make mistakes and I do my best to correct them. No matter what you do I'll always be proud of you, don't try and grow and be like me. That's the worse move you could ever make. Your daddy did a lot of bad things in the past, but the best thing I did was getting with your momma cause then I had you. God forbid something happens I want you to know that I love you and your mommy so much."

I looked in the rear view mirror at him and he was knocked out, once we made it to the house I took him out the car seat and put him right in his bed.

Brielle

"Ms. Carter, there's someone in the waiting room wishing to see you." One of the nursing assistant said coming to me as I just finished up with a little kid.

When I walked out into the waiting room it was Ryan holding freshly cut store brought flowers in his hand, since that day at the park Ryan and I talk here and there. He's really sweet and funny and nice to talk to but sometimes he just comes on a little too strong for me, sometimes the words that come out of his mouth shake me up a bit. All I'm looking for is a friend to talk to, besides Chris I never had a real male friend, that just wants to get to know me instead getting to know what's between my legs.

"Ryan, what are you doing here! You can't be showing up to my job like this, are you crazy!" I said in a low voice so the patients couldn't ease drop.

"I've been busy with work and I was on my lunch break so I thought I drop by to see you. You know add a smile to your day."

"Thank you for the flowers, but you can't come to my job like this!"

"I apologize, I didn't mean to bother you at your job."

I smiled looking at the clock. "I'm about to go on my lunch break too, wait outside for me."

Walking into the back I made sure I had clear everything I needed to do, when I walked out the building Ryan was leaning on his car waiting for me.

"You look beautiful as usual," He smirked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself. I always say a man looks good in a suit."

He licked his lips,"That's not all I look good in." But where are you trying to go, I'll pay whatever it is?"

"No, I can handle my own thank you."

He smirked, "But I don't mind."

"But I do!"

"While we debating on who paying, we could be eatin'."

I laughed, "Alright let's just go. We can ride separately!"

Ryan and I met at this place called Smashburger, I ain't ever had a burger this damn good in my life. It was so funny when both of us had chipotle sauce on our chin, we both looked dump laughing at each because neither of us spoke up at first till I pointed him out. Then he put me on blast having me feel stupid.

"That was good as hell, thank you!" I smiled.

"This is my spot right here, I come here every chance I get."

"I appreciate you bringing me along but please don't show up like my job like that. I'm not trying to have people talk. Those bitches in the office always want something to talk about."

He laughed. "My bad, I should've called. But I would like to take you out like this again, meaning at night."

I laughed. "Ryan that's nice and all but you already know the answer to that."

"Two friends can't go out to dinner?"

"I don't know," I smiled.

"I'll have you home by 10:30." He joked.

I laughed. "It's not like that, why can't do we lunch?"

"It's okay to be out with me during the day with me but we can't go out in the night? People are going to make their own story up regardless but only you know the real story."

"I'll think about it."

He smirked standing up out of the booth extending his hand out for me to grab on to."Let me let you get back to work, I got to head back to mine."

I was smiling when I got back to work looking at the flowers I left on the counter. It was a nice gesture but I don't need to be sweet talk out of my relationship. This is exactly where I want to be, I love the man I'm with and I'm not looking for anything better.

After I clocked out of my job I went over to Chyna's house, King ran over to me giving me a hug then pulled me to the living room where Chyna was to show me his new toys."

"So did you put it down on Chris yet?"

"No, I came over here to get some more lessons but I can see you busy."

"I'm about to put him down for bed anyway, give me a minute."

I sat in the living room as King fought hard not to go to sleep, finally after twenty minutes of fighting he went down. I'm Chyna and I went straight up to her bedroom where we went right to it. I don't have a lot of days left till the night I was going to give Chris his special surprise.

"Damn, keep this shit up and you'll have his ass sprung over this shit."

I laughed, You sure it looks good? Don't have me looking like a damn fool in front of him."

"You're being taught by a professional, you better be lucky I'm not charging your ass for this! But seriously you look really good and it's going to pay off for you, tell me how you going to go about pulling this off though?"

"Well when he gets home he's going to walk into the room to a purple light and first thing he's going to see is the stripper pole and me laying on the bed. Next I'm going to seductively walk over to him and throw his ass on the bed. I'll do a little routine, play some music at the some time, and the rest is history."

"You not going to go down on him?"

"No, he doesn't let me do that."

"Well shit how is he going to really enjoy this night if you don't, Michael loves that shit!"

"Michael and Chris are two different people, if he doesn't want me to do it then what can I do?"

"It's going to be your night, he has no say whether he likes it or not."

"Yeah well thinking about it, I wouldn't want to do it anyway. Putting my lips on that, then thinking kissing my baby later with those lips I don't think so!"

She smiled grabbing on to the pole. "Alright, scary ass. Don't knock it till you try it!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.3K 533 15
Two people, on two different waves in life. An icon who is desperately trying to reinvent himself. While this overlooked prodigy is forced to come ou...
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition
3.3K 218 8
⠀ ⠀ the thrill of 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 overcomes the fear of 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.