Mal's Secret Past

By Hismallmonkeys

Mal's living in Auradon. She's engaged to Ben and she's been keeping her past a secret. Her abusing and hurtf... More

Arrival
List
Seats
The welcomed baby
Self harm
Break (pics)
shoutout
Jal or Bal?
Songs?
Prank
Arguing
Reasons (prank 2)
Fear and forgive
Plan in action (Prank 3)
Betrayed
Meeting Mal
Error a/n
Hadies questions and confrontation
Siblings
Dreams
4000
What looks like a good friendship
To Auradon
It wasn't really love, was it?
Not everything is as it seems
The story is done

What!!

3.3K 52 22
By Hismallmonkeys

Hadie was still sitting in his sister's lap amazed about what the hell had happened. The screen turned white and another memory showed the screen.

Memory

Reaction

Thoughts

"Mom, Mom!"  The five years old screen Mal was screaming.

"You're so cute Mally," Hadie said in awww. Mal had light purple hair with a black crop top and black ripped jeans.

"Thanks bro" she replied.

"Mal you have never been this excited to see your mother" Evie said. Jay knew that Mal wasn't talking to Maleficent. He knew the relationship Mal had with her dad and stepmother once upon a time.

"What!" Steph said hearing how excited her stepdaughter was.

"I thought you were going to your mother?" Ginny said.

"You choose your own family, blood doesn't matter, '' Emir said.

" I lost two teeth," she said, showing her.

"Two at the same time? how?" Akhio asked. Gaston II looked down ashamed

" That's-" Steph stopped as she saw the big and deep cut on Mal's arm. Her shirt said up a little revealing the cut.

"What happened?" Moana said. "That's a nasty cut." Many adults nodded in agreement. "What happened, Mal" Ben asked. Mal just put a finger on her lips and pointed at the screen. Hades just shook his head having heard about this from his wife.

"What happened?"

"It looks like Steph is thinking the same thing as Moana," Maui said.

"Nothing....Gaston pushed me off the roof and I fell. But it's nothing big really. Dragon taught me how to handle pain, things like this doesn't really bother me"

"Really, '' Pocahontas said, shaking her head. "That's not how you win a girl's heart" she added, making the girls nod in agreement. " You need to be nice and caring and give big warm hugs," Olof said. Many people chuckled. "Great the snowman can still talk," Hans said under his breath.

"Which Gaston?" "  Think about it, Gaston is trying to make me date him and get angry when I reject him." Steph shook her head while Mal chuckled.

Many people shock their heads in disapproval. While Gaston Jr looked down in shame.

"Go to the dragon she's able to scare them away" Steph said.

"Dragon?" Dopey asked. "That's what I used to call Maleficent," Mal replied.  Kristoff  and Moana heard what Mal said and exchanged glances.

"I don't want anything to do with that horned piece of shit. She can go and rot in hell" Mal replied.

"Already with the words" Steph said chuckling. "Who taught you that?" she added. "Dad," she replied simply.  Persephone glared at her husband who just shrugged.  Many people were surprised by the relationship between the married couple. Even though one was...well a villain and one that's not they still Loved each other.

"Mal," Steph said, warning her. She was not liking how the girl talked about her mother. Her mother wasn't a good one but it was still her mother.

"Why? That woman doesn't deserve respect" Emir said.

" Sorry, Dad doesn't deserve that. But we can send her to Olympic. She will make their life miserable or they make her life miserable, I'm ok with either one"

"Thanks," Hades said, turning to face his daughter.

"Ouch," Zeus said, not knowing what else to say.

"Is it bad if it still means that?" Mal muttered to Hadie. He muttered back a no.

Persephone just looked at her stepdaughter and choked on her spit. "Mal they are your uncles, you're family".

Mal just huffed while many in the theater were agreeing with Persephone. Hades just chuckled at his wife's choked face on the screen.

I wouldn't call them my family. That doesn't even know I exist. I'm not in the family tree."

"How do you know that?" Shang asked. "I think the screen will show you," Mulan said. "Right," He muttered.

Steph opened her mouth to say something but Mal interrupted her. "Everybody in the family tree is able to use the mind link. I can't do that. It's not fair. Uma doesn't have a relationship with her grandfather but at least he tries".

"That's true!" he said looking at Uma "I didn't know you existed Mal." He said as he faced her

" Have you ever asked her" he nodded his head no. " Do you remember that she asked to adopt a child from the isle and you told her no. I was that child. She wanted to adopt me to save me from my mother's abuse." She added and Zeus looked embarrassed. "I didn't know it was you," He said. "That doesn't matter. It could be a homeless kid but it doesn't make any difference. You thought bad about us and that's the only reason you said no. Right?" He didn't answer. "Shall we resume?" Mal nodded to the blue fairy.

You said it yourself, blood doesn't make your family you choose your own and I absolutely didn't choose him as my uncle I choose you as my mother dad as my father and Uma as my sister and Harry and Jay as my brothers" Mal said angry.

"Aww Thanks" Uma Harry and Jay said in unison.

(The screen showed Uma and Mal talking talking in her bedroom)

" How are things between you and your father?" Mal asked. " like always. I'm telling you I don't want anything to do with him. He took me in and treated me like his daughter. And told me to always get my cut. And then he just turned his back on me to take care of the whelp." Uma started talking but ended up yelling. Uma was referring to Celia taking her place in the family when she was born.

Uma gave Celia an apologizing look. "Was it really like that?" Dr.F thought. (For you who didn't understand dr facilier is Umas father in my story)

" You don't think that will happen with me and mom. I mean if it could happen to you and your father then it could happen to us right" Mal asked.

Most people shook their heads, muttering about how beautiful their relationship is. Persephone tho couldn't help but frown.

" no she loves you,...why are you asking about that all of a sudden you have never given it a thought" Uma replied.

"Thanks"  Persephone mouthed to Uma who only glared at her. Weird.

" Well we got into a fight and she said that I shouldn't talk shit about my uncles because apparently they are family and I told her that I choose my family and that I didn't choose them" Mal told her. " Good job, anyway, do you want to go to Captain Hook's ship and scare him with TickTock sounds?" Uma said with a smirk.

"That was you" C.H and Smee said at the same time.  The girls only smirked as responde.

" Of course that's a perfect way to get my anger and frustration out, we can also spray paint his ship and some random walls around the isle.  Maybe we can even find princess blueberry and throw some smoke bombs at her so she stays purple for a week" Mal said with a smirk.

"That went from 1 to 100 really fast, '' Ryder said. Many people nodded in agreement. "So you're talking about Evie, '' Kitty said. "Yeah we weren't really friends at the time, '' Evie replied. Many people were shocked by the news. The girls had such an amazing relationship.

Uma smirked back. " Let's just find Harry and Jay. Jay can make the sounds near the ship while me and you spray paint and we can get Harry to find blueberry. '' she said. She wrapped her arm around Mal's shoulder and they walked out of the room with evil smirks on their face.

Many people smiled at how close the 2 girls were.  Though many were also shocked . How did it go from this to what they saw at cotillion.

(The screen showed a few months later)

"Mal, can I come in?"  Steph asked, knocking at the door. A yes could be heard from the other side of the door.  " honey I need to talk to you" mal only nodded in response focused on her drawing.

"So focused," Cinderella said. "Of course you need to focus," Rapunzel said.

" honey I'm pregnant" "ok"

"I don't think that's the reaction she was hoping for,"  Ana said, chuckling.

" Do you know what that means?" "I'm going to get a baby sister soon," Mal replied.

"Can be a boy too," Naveen said looking at Mal. " Yeah" she said looking at her brother. "Ohh" Naveen said.

" It could be a boy," Persephone told her. " No, I chose that I get a baby sister not a baby brother, boys of gross and big jerks." Mal said, finally looking up from her drawing.

"Wow, you understood that fast. It often takes years until a girl understands that"  Pocahontas said.

The drawing shows a beautiful purple dragon shooting fire at an octopus near a yacht.

"How did you.." was all anyone could say. "I had a dream about it. Fairy dreams often come true" she explained. Jane and FGM nodded in agreement.

" not everybody is a jerk. Example you're dad" Persephone reassured her. " Yes he is. When you were in bore-don he married Maleficent, convinced me and left her to go back to you, ''Mal  said.

"Player" Nate said quietly, not wanting the god to get angry at him.

" Bad example but Zeus isn't a jerk he didn't do anything to Hera" Persephone

"Thanks" Zeus said.

said. " yes he did.. he gave her an ugly baby" Mal said continuing on her drawing. Steph opened her mouth but closed it not wanting to start another argument.

Everybody was holding back laughter. They didn't want to anger the gods. "Just laugh already," Hercules and Zeus said. The theater burst out in laughter. Mal smirked. The VK's high-fived her and Ben looked at her shaking his head while smiling.

(5 months later) A God pregnancy goes by faster than a normal one.

Hades was training Mal's magic while Persephone was feeding Hadie. Mal was playing around with the little magic she had on the isle when Persephone came in. "How about a family day today? We can watch TV while we cuddle a little" she said.

"Good thinking. It can be good to just sit together as a family sometimes especially if you have a new family member." Eugene said.

Ok, both mal and hades replies. Mal went to her room while Persephone and Hades what's the lying together on the sofa with their little kid in their hands. Mal walked over to them. "Hey mal what are you doing here?" Hades asked

"Really"everybody muttered under their breath.

" Well you said that you're gonna have a family day" She said. "Yeah. Why don't you go to Uma meanwhile" Persephone said.

Everybody looked at the poor girl with pity.

"How could we?" Persephone said sadly. Hades just shrugged sadly. Hadie just hugged his sister. He suddenly understood why she avoided him the first years of his life.

" I thought....That....um..Forget it" she said with tears in her eyes. She went to her room and packed her things.   

Ben looked sadly at his fiancé. Who had tears in her eyes.

" Uma was wrong, '' she said to herself.  "They didn't love me" she took her things and left.

Persephone looked at her sadly. Nobody said anything. "How could you?" Hadie screamed. He hugged his sister tight. And cried into her shirt. She was stroking his head while humming a song making him calm down.

"I'm never going back" she said as she left the underworld.

"How could we" that Persephone said looking at her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 612 40
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
1.7K 51 6
Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are tasked to retrieve the wand for Maleficent. However, the challenges they face are intensified as a result of a unique t...
14.7K 409 16
One year after arriving in Auradon, Mal is put under tremendous pressure to be the ideal queen of Auardon. After threats from the Isle emerges, Mal l...
65K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...